Knowledge to gain and get something from learned members

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
Ashiq_e_Hussain

Knowledge to gain and get something from learned members

Unread post by Ashiq_e_Hussain » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:16 am

First of all I would like to introduce my self I am Dawoodi Bohra who firmly believe on Holy Prophet Maulana Mohammad Mustafa AS, upon his Vasi Maulana Ali Murtaza As, upon his daughter Maulatena Fatematuz Zahra AS, the choicest among the women of the world, upon his two beloved grandsons Imam Maulana Hasanal Mujtaba AS and Imam Maulana Husain AS, the martyr of Karbala and upon all the Imams who were descended from Imam Maulana Husain to the 21st Imam, Maulana Imam Tayyab Abul Qasim Amir ul Momineen and upon the Imams who will come till the Day of Judgment. and the rightly appointed Dais.
I was studying this forum from last many days. and I found that so many members are very learned (Aalim) in Taweel ,Batin, and Haqiqat,
Me and so many other members will be there with so many question .
I am starting this topic only to get knowledge
My question is after 46 Duatul Mutleqeen this is daur e fatrat , is it included in Daur Satar (7000 years) or it is separate.

DisillusionedDB

Re: Knowledge to gain and get something from learned members

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:22 am

Ashiq_e_Hussain wrote:First of all I would like to introduce my self I am Dawoodi Bohra who firmly believe on Holy Prophet Maulana Mohammad Mustafa AS, upon his Vasi Maulana Ali Murtaza As, upon his daughter Maulatena Fatematuz Zahra AS, the choicest among the women of the world, upon his two beloved grandsons Imam Maulana Hasanal Mujtaba AS and Imam Maulana Husain AS, the martyr of Karbala and upon all the Imams who were descended from Imam Maulana Husain to the 21st Imam, Maulana Imam Tayyab Abul Qasim Amir ul Momineen and upon the Imams who will come till the Day of Judgment. and the rightly appointed Dais.
I was studying this forum from last many days. and I found that so many members are very learned (Aalim) in Taweel ,Batin, and Haqiqat,
Me and so many other members will be there with so many question .
I am starting this topic only to get knowledge
My question is after 46 Duatul Mutleqeen this is daur e fatrat , is it included in Daur Satar (7000 years) or it is separate.
Welcome aboard, O knowledge seeker !!!
A word of caution though ... If you are a die-hard orthodox bohra, then the knowledge that you gain here might not gel well with your beliefs. Wouldn't you rather want to attend the sabaqs of the Amils and / or other learned teachers of the DB clergy ?

Ashiq_e_Hussain

Unread post by Ashiq_e_Hussain » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:36 am

Thank You very much for your welcoming remarks, I think the introduction which i wrote is very much clear. and i want the answers only from like minded

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 am

Ashiq_e_Hussain wrote:Thank You very much for your welcoming remarks, I think the introduction which i wrote is very much clear. and i want the answers only from like minded
AEH
Then you are asking questions at the wrong venue ! Pro-Kotharies are here only to prove the “nass” event to be authentic and “nass declaration” by SMB on SMS to be unambiguous ! if you have doubts about the “nass” event, the like-minded will answer, anyother question you need to go to “Raza-na-saheb” and pay to learn.

Ashiq_e_Hussain

Unread post by Ashiq_e_Hussain » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 am

No Brother I do not want to discuss about Nass or SMB,SMS or SKQ. I have seen in my life that people not only leave these (symbols) but they leave the Iman (they critisis on Iyemat il Atharr(Maazallah)
I will request you to read my last line

think

Unread post by think » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:49 am

mumeen; will I go to hell if I do not know about the dai
Amil; no,
mumeen; Then why did you tell me about him.

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:49 am

Ashiq_e_Hussain wrote:
Currently we are in "Daur-a-Satr". We are at tail end of Satr.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Ashiq_e_Hussain wrote:Thank You very much for your welcoming remarks, I think the introduction which i wrote is very much clear. and i want the answers only from like minded
By "like minded" if you mean the kotharis / orthodox, then you are in the wrong place. And if you mean the non-kotharis / non-orthodox, then my initial post still holds valid.

Ashiq_e_Hussain

Unread post by Ashiq_e_Hussain » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:41 am

Thank you Munira for your reply ,Yes it is Daur Al Satar started from Adam Safiullah AS ,and Inshallah many of our youngsters will see the rise of SUN . but my question is daur e fatarat (every where is darkness , no light to guide).shirk is as black aunt in black blanket in the dark night. can some one describe this

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:42 am

Bro Ashiq_e_Hussain,

Probably this old post could help you :-

The Atba-e-Malak is a sect of Dawoodi Boharas and according to the religious beliefs and tenets of the Dawoodi Bohras, there is cycle of 60,000 years, comprising of 3000 years being the period of Fatrat (i.e. lethargy preceding the period of Satar), the next 7000 years being the period of “Daur-us-Satar” (i.e. period of Covering or Secrecy at the end of which Maulana Qayem would appear) and the next period of 50,000 years of “Daur-us-Kashf” (i.e. the Age of Light). The Dawoodi Bohras believe in their religious texts, the Quran, the Sahifa, the Nasihat and all religious and historical manuscripts written and accepted in the time of our Imams and the Dai-ul-Mutlaqs. It is the belief of the Dawoodi Bohras that there is at all times a Command of God to carry on his Spiritual Mission on earth called “AMAR” and which “Amar” is transmitted from one to another by appointment which is termed “Nuss”, and that person to whom the “Amar” is transmitted by Nuss, alone can carry on the same in his time.

We (Atba-e-Malak) have faith and believe in all the Imams from Maulana Hasan bin Maulana Ali Saheb to 21st Imam Maulana Tayeb Saheb and thereafter Dai-ul-Mutlaqs from Sayedna Zoeb Saheb to 46th Dai-ul-Mutlaq Sayedna Mohammed Badruddin Saheb up to the Hijri year 1256 (A.D. 1840). In the Hijri year 1256, the “Amar” passed into seclusion and the four Sahebs who carried on the “Amar” in seclusion are called as Mumallekeens one after the other from the year 1256 upto the year 1309 Hijri (A.D. 1891) were: (1) Sayedna Rehmat Malak Saheb (2) Sayedna Mohammadali Saheb (3) Sayedna Hebat-e-llah Saheb and (4) Sayedna Adamji Tayebji Saheb.

In the Hijri year 1309 (A.D. 1891) a Saheb of the name Maulana Abdulhusain Jiwajee Saheb announced in Bombay that “Daur-ul-Satar” was coming to its close, and that the “Amar” had passed on to Him and He proclaimed Himself Hujjat-e-Qayem and took the appellation of Maulana Malak Saheb. The Hujjat-e-Qayem is the one in the spiritual hierarchy who precedes the Qayem and works for announcing the advent of the Qayem. Maulana Malak Saheb announced that his period as Hujjat-e-Qayem would be of 10 years duration and called it the Akher-uz-Zaman (i.e. the last of the Daur-us-Satar) after which the Qayem would manifest Himself, and the said Qayem would be the Qayem-ala-Zikre-His-Salam according to the religious texts of the Dawoodi Bohra. He caused his period to commence and started Abedi San (year).

Maulana Malak Saheb passed away at Kuhari (Korhadi) a village near Nagpur, on 26th September 1899 (22nd Jamadil-Ula of the Abedi 9th year). He was ill for some time, and when His illness took a more serious turn, Maulana Malak Saheb directed the Kothari Saheb Sheikh Hasanali Ebrahimji Saheb on 24th September, 1899 (the 20th of Jamadil-Ula of the Abedi 9th year) to make preparation for his journey to Kuhari. A short distance from Kuhari He caused His carriage to stop and when all his followers had gathered around him he declared “Sheikh Abdulkader Ebrahimji, Kheti officer is the Vakil of My Mal and Milkat”. Maulana Malak Saheb thus nominated Maulana Abdulkar Ebrahimji Chimthanawala Saheb as his spiritual successor in accordance with and in fulfillment of his desire to appoint the Vakil to carry on the “Amar” after Him as expressed by Him in the discourse delivered earlier and referred to aforesaid. The words: “Mal and Milkar” referred to the spiritual heritage of Maulana Malak Saheb. Maulana Malak Saheb passed away on the second day following the aforesaid declaration.

Our further lineage is:
Maulana Abdeali Ebrahimji Saheb
Maulana Razak Saheb
Maulana Imdadali Saheb
our present Vali-us-Zaman Saheb is Maulana Tayeb Saheb

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 17&p=81182

Ashiq_e_Hussain

Unread post by Ashiq_e_Hussain » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:18 am

Ghulam Muhammad Bhai Thank you very much for your reply.
Daur e Fatarat which i am talking about is in between Daur us satar. Few years back i studied a book from Allama Sh, Ahmed Ali Saheb but unfortunately some one has taken from me. May be some one close to big 4 Allamas can guide

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:22 am

Sounds like “swarnayug” and “Kalyug” philosophy derived from Hinduism.

Ram-chandraji-keh-gaye-piya-se-aisa-kalyug-ayega !
Hans-chugega-dana-kawwa-moti-khayega !

Who is the “kawwa” in this kalyug, eating gems and pearls ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:59 am

Slight correction

Ram Chandra keh gaye siyaa se aisa kaljug aayega
hans chugega dana dunka, kawva moti khaayega.

dana dunka is dana of corn (I think).