Prophet Mohamed PBUH = Fatima A.S., Bohras with Fatima A.S.

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
Munira_RV

Prophet Mohamed PBUH = Fatima A.S., Bohras with Fatima A.S.

Unread post by Munira_RV » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:46 am

Book Sahih Muslim, 31:5999 - Prophet Mohamed PBUH said, "He who disturbs Fatima (A.S.), in fact disturbs me (PBUH). And he who offends her (A.S.), offends me (PBUH)."

Book Sahih Bukhari, 59:546 - Molatina Fatima A.S. became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died. Ali (A.S.) buried her at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayers by himself."

Simple: Dawoodi Bohras do as Molatina Fatima A.S. bint Prophet Mohamed PBUH did.

chocoman

Re: Prophet Mohamed PBUH = Fatima A.S., Bohras with Fatima A

Unread post by chocoman » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:44 am

Stop it lady!!! Stop bringing discord amongst the Muslim ummah. Allah is the best judge, leave it on him. But, I just dont understand what do you get by bringing up all the cliches that may hurt other people sentiments. Please, admin delete this thread.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Book Sahih Bukhari, 59:546 - Molatina Fatima A.S. became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died. Ali (A.S.) buried her at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayers by himself."

Munira ben, this is one of the favourite Shia topics which they ( your dais's) twist like anything.

According to Bukhari :: Book 59 :: Volume 5 :: Hadith 368
Abu Bakr (ra) didn't give the piece of land to Fatima (ra) because Rasoolullah had taught him that "We (Prophets) do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is Sadaqa (charity)." Fatima (ra) later accepted the issue and was in good terms with Abu Bakr (ra). There are also two sahih hadith which mentions that it was Abu Bakr (ra) who lead the janaza prayer of Fatima (ra). When Abu Bakr ask Ali (ra) to lead the prayer, Ali (ra) declined and replied: "in presence of Khalifa of RasoolAllah[saw] how can I".
Bohras are expert at cursing and slandering so much so they have not spared the closet companions and the prime source that helped the prophet spread islam

Simple: Dawoodi Bohras do as Molatina Fatima A.S. bint Prophet Mohamed PBUH did.[/quote].

Dawoodi bohra do nothing thAt ma fatima did, in fact they do exactly the opposite. (Being an ex bohra i can boldly say that ) Please get ur facts right and follow the true and one religion of Allah i. e Islam.

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:55 am

fiate2000 wrote: According to Bukhari :: Book 59 :: Volume 5 :: Hadith 368
Abu Bakr (ra) didn't give the piece of land to Fatima (ra) because Rasoolullah had taught him that "We (Prophets) do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is Sadaqa (charity)." Fatima (ra) later accepted the issue and was in good terms with Abu Bakr (ra). There are also two sahih hadith which mentions that it was Abu Bakr (ra) who lead the janaza prayer of Fatima (ra). When Abu Bakr ask Ali (ra) to lead the prayer, Ali (ra) declined and replied: "in presence of Khalifa of RasoolAllah[saw] how can I". .
Dear fiate2000,

The text in red above - kindly give the book name, chapter and hadith number? Lets assume you are right, that Molatina Fatima A.S. was in good term with Hz. Abu Bakr and her A.S. funeral was lead by him - this point is contrast to Bukhari 59:546! One hadith has to be lie (forged) and only then other hadith can be true. Hence, if one hadith is lie then it will make Hz. Bukhari work as collection of lies! In chain (isnad) if one lied then everything in its association is not-trusted. Hence, if either of hadith is lie then by same token everything related to Bukhari is not-trustworthy. So you and all alike you who follow Bukhari are indeed following lies/forged fantasies of Bukhari and his masters (Banu Abbas) and not the Sunnat of Prophet PBUH?!!!

If you quote another book than Bukhari then we have to weight them and discard one as 'galat' book of hadith and another as 'sahih' (subject to further investigation). But definitely based on your reply we can safely discard one your so called sahih book. Waiting for your reply.

If you eat your words back that no there are no such sahih hadith - then the original contention remains: Book Sahih Bukhari, 59:546 - Molatina Fatima A.S. became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died. Ali (A.S.) buried her at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayers by himself." And see it in light of Book Sahih Muslim, 31:5999 - Prophet Mohamed PBUH said, "He who disturbs Fatima (A.S.), in fact disturbs me (PBUH). And he who offends her (A.S.), offends me (PBUH)."

Inference of last paragraph is self explanatory, and that's explains the Islam (Bohras) dogmas on the subject.

chakker

Unread post by chakker » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:09 am

An argument was put forward that just as Suleman Nabi (AS) inherited his Father, then there is no reason why Moulatena Fatema (AS) could not inherit from Nabi Mohammed (SAW). The is also no reference in the Qur'aan that Ambiyas' property cannot be inherited by their children. Please correct me.

chakker

Unread post by chakker » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:10 am

Correction...."Suleiman Nabi (AS) inherited his Father's property".......

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:30 am

Actually, the property that Suleman (as) inherited, didn't belong to his father. It was Allah who gave Dawood (as) and Sulaiman (as) control over it. This is clear in the Quran. Here is the dua of Sulaiman from the Quran

27:19 Thereupon [Solomon] smiled joyously at her words, and said: “O my Sustainer! Inspire me so that I may forever be grateful for those blessings of Thine with which Thou hast graced me and my parents, and that I may do what is right [in a manner] that will please Thee; and include me, by Thy grace, among Thy righteous servants!”

27:36 Now when [the Queen’s messenger] came unto Solomon, he said: “Do you people mean to add to my wealth? But that which God has given me is better than all that He has given you! Nay, it is you that would rejoice in this gift of yours!

Sulaiman (as) acknowledges that what he has is from God and not an inheritance from his father!!!

See, the prophets and their children understood that everything is from Allah. A person like Fatima (ra) wouldn't belittle herself by fighting for a piece of land and then sulking till death. This was not her character. You people have tarnished her character by making these false claims.

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:42 am

anajmi wrote:Actually, the property that Suleman (as) inherited, didn't belong to his father. It was Allah who gave Dawood (as) and Sulaiman (as) control over it. This is clear in the Quran. Here is the dua of Sulaiman from the Quran

27:19 Thereupon [Solomon] smiled joyously at her words, and said: “O my Sustainer! Inspire me so that I may forever be grateful for those blessings of Thine with which Thou hast graced me and my parents, and that I may do what is right [in a manner] that will please Thee; and include me, by Thy grace, among Thy righteous servants!”

27:36 Now when [the Queen’s messenger] came unto Solomon, he said: “Do you people mean to add to my wealth? But that which God has given me is better than all that He has given you! Nay, it is you that would rejoice in this gift of yours!

Sulaiman (as) acknowledges that what he has is from God and not an inheritance from his father!!!

See, the prophets and their children understood that everything is from Allah. A person like Fatima (ra) wouldn't belittle herself by fighting for a piece of land and then sulking till death. This was not her character. You people have tarnished her character by making these false claims.
The greatest authority on the Quran, Islam and Bohras, the all-knowing, all-righteous, His Bigoted eminence, Sheikh-ul-Faazil, anajmi (SAW, TUS etc.) has done it again, preaching his warped interpretation of the Quran , in his, words, to mushrik, idol-worshiping, kafir, ignorant Bohras.

Well, Kafirs can and should consign him to oblivion with his interpretation.

Sulaiman's episode starts with ayat 27:15 with unambiguous words, "Sulaiman inherited from Dawood".

27:19 is actually Sulaiman's smiling response when he overheard an ant warning other ants to enter their nests lest they be crushed by Sulaiman's army. Because Sulaiman was careful to guard God's creatures. He would not have trampled on the ants.

And 27:36 is simply Sulaiman's response to Queen of Sheba's gift to avert possible attack by Sulaiman on Sheba. He refused the gift saying that he has already been blessed. She and her people should not be haughty at being able to 'bribe' him with gifts.

So, the bigot connects two unrelated ayats to make a case against Fatima and her modern Bohra supporters for siding with her against Abu Bakr.

Why don't Bohras counter this gross calumny against them? I wonder.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:50 pm

Sulaiman's episode starts with ayat 27:15 with unambiguous words, "Sulaiman inherited from Dawood".
وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ عِلْمًا وَقَالَا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي فَضَّلَنَا عَلَى كَثِيرٍ مِّنْ عِبَادِهِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

Here is the ayah 27:15. I am sure the atheist will be able to tell us which words correspond to "Sulaiman inherited from Dawood"

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:02 pm

anajmi wrote:
وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ عِلْمًا وَقَالَا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي فَضَّلَنَا عَلَى كَثِيرٍ مِّنْ عِبَادِهِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

Here is the ayah 27:15. I am sure the atheist will be able to tell us which words correspond to "Sulaiman inherited from Dawood"
No so fast, your bigoted eminence.

The ayat I quoted is actually 27:16 which reads "وَوَرِثَ سُلَيْمَانُ دَاوُودَ". It is clear it says "Sulaiman inherited from Dawood"
maethist wrote: Sulaiman's episode starts with ayat 27:16 with unambiguous words, "Sulaiman inherited from Dawood".
I have corrected the typo. The bigot thinks no one would notice. What a guy!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:03 pm

The reason I quoted the two ayahs is that in each one of those ayahs, Sulaiman (as) acknowledges that whatever he has, it is from God. Not an inheritance from his father.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Both Dawood (as) and Sulaiman (as) were prophet's. Maybe inheritance is ok when both are prophets. But since Fatima (ra) was not a prophet, we can put this to bed.

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:29 pm

anajmi wrote:Both Dawood (as) and Sulaiman (as) were prophet's. Maybe inheritance is ok when both are prophets. But since Fatima (ra) was not a prophet, we can put this to bed.
Oh, so that is what you meant all along. Why didn't you say so in the first place?

Had Fatima been a Prophet, Abu Bakr would have kindly acceded to her request, how so very noble and generous of him! Fatima, being such a silly girl according to a Saudi grand mufti, did not know that only Prophets can inherit from their Prophet fathers.

Thank you your excellency. But no thanks, I will continue to seek Quran lessons elsewhere.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Thank you your excellency. But no thanks, I will continue to seek Quran lessons elsewhere.
maethist
But why would an Atheist continue to seek Quran lessons anyway?

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:41 pm

SBM wrote:
maethist
But why would an Atheist continue to seek Quran lessons anyway?
Can't an atheist learn the Quran? Do you want to hide it from unbelievers? Go ahead. Get a heads up from non-self-hating Bohras and, like them, keep the Quran and other books under wraps.

By the way, since you did not comment on the core of this conversation, I am assuming it is beyond your intellect. Hence the tendency in you that I detect of being anajmi's boot-licker. Prove me wrong.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Had Fatima been a Prophet, Abu Bakr would have kindly acceded to her request,
If Fatima (ra) had been a prophet, Abu Bakr (ra) wouldn't be in the picture. Get it?