Claims of Imam-hood?

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
kseeker

Claims of Imam-hood?

Unread post by kseeker » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:41 pm

A few insider sources are revealing that starting from tomorrow (waaz of MS) and then later bayaans by bhai sahebs and amil sahebs, 'hints' and 'ishaaras' for mumineen will be left regularly that the current Dai is actually the imaam.

Has anyone else heard about this?

JC

Re: Claims of Imam-hood?

Unread post by JC » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:24 pm

This has to come .......... sooner than latter .......... this is the whole game, the fanaticism is being taken to high levels just to do this..!!

And when this happens Taher and Burhan will also become Imams ........ correct?? And who has the time to go before them??

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:27 pm

I hate Taher and his whole family, dead or alive, and the whole Kothari mafia from the bottom of my heart.

No dictator or usurper of power and money-hungry, power-grabbing despots has survived for long and God has shown them death and destruction. If God is indeed awake, He will show His anger soon..!!! I have faith.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:28 pm

As I have been saying for some time now ........ this will happen. Muffy will be Imam and Jaffer would be Hujjat-ul-Imam but they will not have any 'financial power' ......... they will be 'religious heads' only.

All other brothers will become Dais of their geographical areas, notably Ushter will be Dai for North America, Q Chor for Europe and in the same way there will one each for Middle East, South East Asia, Indian Sub-Continent and Africa. Each Dai will have 'sole' financial power in his area of domain. Muffy and his family will get some percentage off course!

Mazoon and Mukasir will be just ceremonial and be given stipend ....... they will soon become history!

It was obvious this had to come .......... Q Chor and Ushter are not Ch******* to hand over golden egg laying chicken to Muffy, his sons and salas. They know 'how' they handled their own father and ousted their uncles .......... they do not want Jaffer, Taha and Hussain doing the same to them with the help of their Mamajees ......... :) I have strong feeling that there is a legally binding agreement to this effect.

Again I believe KQ had some idea about all this and realized he will not get his fair share in this loot and hence decided to fly solo and get whatever he could. He is also waiting for this move and may this is one of the reasons he has not nominated his Mazoon and Mukasir. It will be interesting to see how he reacts on Muffy 'becoming' the Imam.

And in the end, the abdes and amtes ............... they will gladly 'accept' this and 'celebrate' the 'coming out of closet' of Imam ....!!!!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:50 am

hahaha very good I am so happy to read this.... :lol:

now the next step will be to abolish shariyat of Muhammed(s) just like agha khanis...believe or not but this present bohra family is following agha khan foot step very closely, they took away all dawat properties on their name just like agha khan and now declaring them self Imam and now next step will be to start abolishing namaz/roza/haj and replace it with self praise.

saya kurta will be replace by business suits and dhadhi will be an alien thing...all kasre mawali will be seen clean shaved. :wink:
Last edited by Al-Noor on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:57 am

since muffy is becoming Imam, dai post is empty, I am planning to declare my self DAI now, and I think I will do much better job than muffy and his father/grandfather. :D :lol:

asad

Unread post by asad » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:22 am

Br. Kseeker and others,

I can confirm and vouch for your claim as this has already started happening.

People who had attended 2nd waez of SMB urs can attest to the fact the MS in his waez has said that when SMB went last time to do ziyarat of his father STS and when he lifted his head he saw the Imam and repeated it twice for it sink further.
As soon as he said this people speacially from Qasre mawali and senior Jamea ustads gave a knowing nod to each other that finally the final proclamation has started.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:44 am

:lol: muffy an Imam who is crazy about sun glasses and fancy car rides. this is going to be really funny.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:24 pm

There are so many whose hearts are not with MS but their tongues are... I just hope this is not the case when he claims to be an Imaam.

Can someone please tell KQ that if he is serious about growing his following base, he will need to set up kabrastaan (graveyards) in every major city or country he wants to target... and i mean this with all seriousness... I personally know atleast 200 people who are still with team MS because they are afraid what will happen to them after death, where will they be buried, that their tombstones remain permanently and dont get dug up for another body to be buried on top of them....this is the only reason why they are still in the fold.

If he can provide graveyards and market them in a way that every bohra out there knows these exists, he will see a significant number of people walking his way... he has to show people that their 'aakhirat' is taken care of...

this is certainly not how one should preach... but a necessary evil to fight the bigger evil..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:28 am

Akhirah does not depend on where you are buried.....it depends on what kind of life you lived in this world.

those who are worried about grave place should remember imam Hussain(A) body was left on desert for 40 days yet he didnt cared about it, just for the fear of kabrestan one should not follow yazid like muffy...

I have already instructed my wife if I die tomorrow I should be burried in sunni kabrestan....

Allah will take care of every thing after death Inshallah...

love ALLAH in this world and he will take care of you after your death.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:46 am

I have already instructed my wife if I die tomorrow I should be burried in sunni kabrestan.
What a hypocrite, screaming all the time about WABAHABI WAHABI regarding SUNNIS and now he wants to be buried in SUNNI WAHABI KABARSTAN :evil: :evil: :evil:

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:29 pm

SBM wrote:
I have already instructed my wife if I die tomorrow I should be burried in sunni kabrestan.
What a hypocrite, screaming all the time about WABAHABI WAHABI regarding SUNNIS and now he wants to be buried in SUNNI WAHABI KABARSTAN :evil: :evil: :evil:
All Sunnis are not Wahabis.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:33 pm

^
I know that but An Noor has lumped all Sunnis as Wahabis :x

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm

kseeker wrote:A few insider sources are revealing that starting from tomorrow (waaz of MS) and then later bayaans by bhai sahebs and amil sahebs, 'hints' and 'ishaaras' for mumineen will be left regularly that the current Dai is actually the imaam.

This is a hoax - deliberate attmepts to "feed" this PDB site with a fishing net to trap forum members into conspiracy theories so that it would be debunked later.

Clue: The trap was set on a Saturday. Anyone heard about that?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:43 pm

what was it?

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:45 am

alam wrote:
kseeker wrote:A few insider sources are revealing that starting from tomorrow (waaz of MS) and then later bayaans by bhai sahebs and amil sahebs, 'hints' and 'ishaaras' for mumineen will be left regularly that the current Dai is actually the imaam.

This is a hoax - deliberate attmepts to "feed" this PDB site with a fishing net to trap forum members into conspiracy theories so that it would be debunked later.

What trap?

If tomorrow MS or the kothar openly say that MS is the imaam or TS and MB were imaams, you will not believe them... right?

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:54 am

When Muffy becomes 'Imam' we will read this quite often 'Imam is cuming, Imam is cuming' ................ :lol:

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:28 pm

The subject of SMS being Imam has been constantly repeated in recent Toronto waaz. Over the years he and his entourage has systematically corralled the Bohras into believing a lot of 'poof'. The groundwork of SMS's Imamhood is being carefully laid.

As for the timing I quote my Madrassa Muallim: "Ke Imam nu zuhur kiware thase, je ware duniya ma chori, zulm, loot, johukmi, haramkhori, eisho-aiiyashi, gunahkhori, wadhi jase teware".

The famous Shair, Daagh Dehalvi sums up our suspense in this:

Khoob parda hai ke chilman se lage baithe hain
Saaf chupte bhi nahi saamane aate bhi nahin

Chilman = a hanging screen

You hide from me by sitting next to the venetian blind //
and torment me by being neither completely visible nor completely obscured

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:31 pm

The whole farce of elevating the Dai to that of Imam was started by SMB but it was confined to the sabak during the final stages of Haqeeqat bayan read by him to the ''Select'' few who had reached the stage of total brain washing wherein any crap served to them was accepted as divine logic.

It seems that Muffy is in a mad rush and he is insecure due to the court cases wherein he may lose or win but during the process many skeletons are bound to come out of the closet which may raise a big question mark with regard to his character. Hence, he is advised by his marketing team to elevate himself to the position of Imam openly, an exercise which was discreetly carried out by his father and probably his grandfather too.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Haqeeqat bayan read by him to the ''Select'' few who had reached the stage of total brain washing
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Many people in history successfully managed to even make their follower belive that they are "prophet" examples - Ahmadiya.

making people believe that muffy is Imam is not that hard...just propogate for few years more then start adding some miracles spice into it...and bohras abdes will eat the biryani without any question. :lol:

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Al-Noor: SMS's popularity is not easy to garner support for his quest for Imamhood. Do you think Abdes are that gullible? Surely, in 'kitaabs, there must be mention of signs of Imamhood. A 'barkati' ring, a beauty spot in the armpit or groin, ability to recite Quran in reverse, having on him pebbles from Jannat (like moon rocks) or such. Qualifications such as the ability to fleece money, puffing air on water to increase its holy nutrients, directing the Nuss blockbuster, and such do not count!

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Just as in name of religion, morals have been excused, wars have been fought, families lost their loved ones due to slaughter, annihalation or social boycott.

Similarly

In the name of Imam, the Syednas rule, and the core doctrine of Bohra faith is kept alive and well. It dare not concretize this abstract concept of Imam by false claims, lest the followers eventually wake up from the spell they are under. This whole thing about claim for imamhood is simply a stretch or rather a fear. But in my opinion, Kothar is not likely to kill a concept that has show good survival value for 400 years as a concept. So let it rest, my friends, this aint happening and never will - this discussion only serves the Muffy crowd in making the point of how completely "ghumrah" some of these forum contributors have become. They are laughing all the way to the pockets of the gullible, and also at this discussion.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Yes, this is the exact feeling I have got after attending SMS waez off lately... They are hinting big time on this!

alam wrote:

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:03 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alam wrote: Just as in name of religion, morals have been excused, wars have been fought, families lost their loved ones due to slaughter, annihalation or social boycott.

Similarly

In the name of Imam, the Syednas rule, and the core doctrine of Bohra faith is kept alive and well. It dare not concretize this abstract concept of Imam by false claims, lest the followers eventually wake up from the spell they are under. This whole thing about claim for imamhood is simply a stretch or rather a fear. But in my opinion, Kothar is not likely to kill a concept that has show good survival value for 400 years as a concept. So let it rest, my friends, this aint happening and never will - this discussion only serves the Muffy crowd in making the point of how completely "ghumrah" some of these forum contributors have become. They are laughing all the way to the pockets of the gullible, and also at this discussion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alam: I really like your post.

We know that the Dai and Kothar are in good 'form' (cricket term) and the Abdes are cheering them on wildly. The Dai has demonstrated his prowess at batting, scoring fours and fours at will. Then what?.....Wouldn't you think the Abdes' oooohing and aaaahing will start to wane? Surely the Dai cannot afford to let that happen. IPL's gimmick with cheerleaders was short lived and lost its appeal quickly. The concept of Imam is a trial balloon floated by to test the waters. How well it is received and will it be a hook-line-sinker could be a long term strategy.

alam: let us hear from you!

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:43 am

That Muffy is Imam is completely true. Imam had a long term plan to ingratiate himself among the early Dais of Hind and Sind and he achieved an exalted post thereby being nominated as the Dai himself in the process. Being disguised as the Dai kept him safe from the enemies of the Imam. In truth, Imam's male descendants, the future Imams, included STS, his son, SBM and the grandson, Muffy himself. They were to all appearances the Dais but in fact are Imams. The Imam hiding as the Dai will soon be revealed and Muffy will be enthroned as the revealed Imam in a ceremony befitting the King of Kings exceeding anything that Mughal Akbar could commandeer. You will then see the shaan of the Imam/Dai.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:49 am

Let me put it on record. The day this does happen (assuming its true, because to be honest, i have not heard this recently), then i will be the first person to throw in the towel and walk out of the community

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:09 am

fayyaaz wrote:That Muffy is Imam is completely true. Imam had a long term plan to ingratiate himself among the early Dais of Hind and Sind and he achieved an exalted post thereby being nominated as the Dai himself in the process. Being disguised as the Dai kept him safe from the enemies of the Imam. In truth, Imam's male descendants, the future Imams, included STS, his son, SBM and the grandson, Muffy himself. They were to all appearances the Dais but in fact are Imams. The Imam hiding as the Dai will soon be revealed and Muffy will be enthroned as the revealed Imam in a ceremony befitting the King of Kings exceeding anything that Mughal Akbar could commandeer. You will then see the shaan of the Imam/Dai.
Porus bhai accha joke thaa :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:10 am

zinger wrote:Let me put it on record. The day this does happen (assuming its true, because to be honest, i have not heard this recently), then i will be the first person to throw in the towel and walk out of the community
Honest Question:

what makes you keep going with community at this moment? I mean in spiritual way? or is it labrez kharaas mithaas which is hard to let it go?
Last edited by Al-Noor on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:17 am

Al-Noor wrote:
zinger wrote:Let me put it on record. The day this does happen (assuming its true, because to be honest, i have not heard this recently), then i will be the first person to throw in the towel and walk out of the community
Honest Question:

what keeps you keep going community at this moment? I mean in spiritual way? or is it labrez khaars mithaas which is hard to let it go?
1. the belief that something good is hopefully around the corner
2. a sense of belonging
3. my upbringing
4. my belief system that is a culmination about 1000 years old
5. The belief that a spiritual guide is and always will be required