Tours from Misr to Baitul Muqaddas and Amman

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
aliasgar.shakir

Tours from Misr to Baitul Muqaddas and Amman

Unread post by aliasgar.shakir » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:53 am

Hi,
My parents are travelling to dar-e-salaam and have a transit halt at Cairo (Misr). I was thinking of extending the transit stay so that not only they can do ziyaarat of Misr but also other nearby places like Amman (Jordon) and Baitul Mukaddas (Israel). I understand by road it is around 10-12 hrs away. I tried to speak with the Misr Faiz but they did not have any package for Misr to Baitul Mukaddas and Amman. Please let me know if anyone is aware of any private tours that can arrange 4-6 day tour for Baitul Muqaddas and Amman for 2 people. They are old and not very knowledgeable, so please cannot travel on their own. Any help will be most appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
Aliasgar Shakir

incredible

Re: Tours from Misr to Baitul Muqaddas and Amman

Unread post by incredible » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:39 am

Jazakallah khair for sending your old parents on zyarats, as far as your query is concern, I think it will be better if you keep their tour short and safe, obviously right now gulf is volatile and it wont be a good idea to extend their trip specially when things arent certain and they are alone.