Shouting Mola Mola is allowed?

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
bohrabai

Shouting Mola Mola is allowed?

Unread post by bohrabai » Sat May 10, 2014 5:03 am

I often hear abdes shouting Mola , Mola . It has a tickling affect on me and I cant stop but laugh loudly when these ignorant abdes shout "mola mola". Do people here also have the same feeling?

The Mola has become an Idol which seeks worship, infact even on wikipedia I saw that taher saifuddin is listed in the list of self deified person

bohrabai

Re: Shouting Mola Mola is allowed?

Unread post by bohrabai » Sat May 10, 2014 12:40 pm

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun May 11, 2014 5:53 am

Lately many Wahabi's such as "shehzaada/ Bohrabai" etc have entered this forum. Guys take care of these lanati Napaks.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sun May 11, 2014 7:06 am

My friend just posted this clip on FB...see what these abdes doing in Lukmanjee Saheb dargah.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=14 ... =2&theater

freebhora

Unread post by freebhora » Sun May 11, 2014 12:07 pm

gulam_parinda wrote:My friend just posted this clip on FB...see what these abdes doing in Lukmanjee Saheb dargah.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=14 ... =2&theater
Here in raudat tahera , this is very common people kiss the photos and there is no doubt that such abde bohras are no longer Muslim and both TS, SMB alone are responsible.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Since we don't follow the true principles of Islam and have deviated and added idol worshiping we will kiss the pictures of all kinds of human beings and consider these humans as gods.
Shouting Moula is probably and clasping in front of mullahs may be allowed in some countries. I was once some where in middle east and MB was traveling from that place, all mumineen were instructed not to clasp their hands in front of MB and mullahs as arabs objected this kind of worshiping.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:12 am

Quran only says that dont abuse the people\idols\saints whom the mushrikeen invoke it does not say not to disrespect other religions infact Quran is itself a statement of rejection of all other religions which it does not even recognize as a religion. You show me one verse (if it exist (mostly meccan) which respects other religion) and I will show you three which rejects \ disrespects other religion)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:18 am

Please post an ayah of the quran disrespecting another religion.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Keep us on the right path. The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray. (1:6-7)
Above refers to jews and Christian

Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)

Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:50 pm

My favorite:
You will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist/oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. (58:22)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Araz5253
Are you for real? Did you just made up these interpretation yourself or you have some very scholarly leader you follow?
I am not scholar and I would let Anajmi reply on your interpretation and I am confident that he is better suited to educate you on Quranic interpretation

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:15 am

Yes, and this is not even interpretation, if I quote the interpretation( not cherry picking like Christian evangelist inspired apologists ) from scholars of salaf then it is even more harsh

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Let me repeat my question. Please post an ayah of the quran disrespecting another religion. No other religion is mentioned in the ayahs you have posted. It was a simple question. It should've been an easy task for you.

By the way, let me remind people, this guy araz5253 is the same as topiwala. He is a representative of a bigger problem faced by real muslims today like isis and al-qaeda. These have been created to paint islam in a bad light. They get the most media attention. Muslims who oppose them hardly get any. I would ignore everything this guy claims to be from the quran or sunnah.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)

If that does not count as disrespect to people of book then what ?

Also media potrays all Muslims in negative light so there is no point in discriminating "real " muslims and "fake" muslims. Org like isis and alqaeeda are created by American govt to which you pay your taxes.
Last edited by araz5253 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:10 pm

There is a difference between the people of the book and the book itself. Understand the difference. Besides the ayah talks about those amongst the people of the book who diselieve and not all the people of the book.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm

What difference ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:17 pm

The reason you dont understand the difference is the same reason why I am asking people to ignore you and your posts.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Ok so this applies only to those who disbelieve from among the people of book right ? So there are believers and disbeleivers among people of book ?

Can you please elaborate who are mumineen among the people of book ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Those who believed in Allah and his messenger from amongst the people of the book are mumineen. Those who rejected him are disbelievers.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:35 pm

......,,Are Muslims, not momin.
Allah define Momin in first page of Surah Baqarah Ayah 3,4 & 5 as

3 Those who believe in the unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them.

4 And who believe in that which has been revealed to you and that which was revealed before you and they are sure of the hereafter.

5 These are on a right course from their Lord and these it is that shall be successful.

The difference lies in the right course which includes the lists of things which majority of Muslims/ Bohra's do not follow.
anajmi wrote:Those who believed in Allah and his messenger from amongst the people of the book are mumineen. Those who rejected him are disbelievers.

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:50 pm

You are totally misinterpreting then Quran brother Araz. Allah is mentioning about the consequences that will befall the disbelievers. so far I have read the Quran with meaning, Allah has not mentioned about disrespecting and harming any people for their faith/ religion/beliefs. Allah mentions about Daawa, to teach people between the right and wrong. Not through abuse but with respect as much as possible. Infact Allah mentions restrain to be a very high virtue. To restrain onself from harming others, and to strike back only in self defence.
Sorry to burst your bubble! brother Araz

araz5253 wrote:Those who disbelieve from among the

People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)

If that does not count as disrespect to people of book then what ?

Also media potrays all Muslims in negative light so there is no point in discriminating "real " muslims and "fake" muslims. Org like isis and alqaeeda are created by American govt to which you pay your taxes.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Dear Ateka,

The quran actually provides the difference between a mumin and a muslim. A mumin is one who believes. A mumin is also a muslim. A muslim who is not a mumin is one who obeys every command of Allah and his prophet but he has doubts in his heart. So, a believer is a mumin.

SincereOfHeart

Unread post by SincereOfHeart » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:01 am

anajmi wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:26 pm Dear Ateka,

The quran actually provides the difference between a mumin and a muslim. A mumin is one who believes. A mumin is also a muslim. A muslim who is not a mumin is one who obeys every command of Allah and his prophet but he has doubts in his heart. So, a believer is a mumin.
Hello, anjami.

Is this an ayah in the Qur'an?
1) I'd like to point out that this definition/difference you have provided is quite vague. For a start you said 'a muslim who is not a mumin is one who obeys every command of Allah and his prophet...' From your viewpoint, this should be amended to one who tries to obey every command of Allah SWT and his Prophet SA - since your comment implies perfection, and would thereby systematically prove that nobody is a muslim, since nobody, however much they try, is able to obey every command.

2) Secondly, as to the beginning verses in surah Baqarah describing the mumineen I would like to pose a few questions which relate simultaneously to a much wider point on the interpretation of the Qur'an and the challenges posed in doing so.

Ayah (3rd ayah surah baqarah): Those who believe in the unseen and establish the prayer and spend out of what we provided them.
Questions: There are a multitude of questions which I can pose from this ayah alone, but for the sake of being succinct, I shall
use one which epitomises my point. What is the unseen? To be able to be classed as a 'mumin', one must
believe in the unseen, but how should one do so if he does not know what the unseen is in the first place? This points
to a need for a divine guide to elucidate the meanings within the guidance. It is impossible for you and I
to simply come up with a definition encompassing the difference between a mumin and a muslim, only one who has
been given the knowledge by Allah SWT would be able to do such a thing. In the time of the Prophet SA, all would
ask him if there were any doubts; so logically there must be a guide today as well, as Allah SWT is most just. But let's
not get into that here.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Yes. This ayah is in the Quran.

Surah 49 Ayah 14

قَالَتِ ٱلْأَعْرَابُ ءَامَنَّا ۖ قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا۟ وَلَٰكِن قُولُوٓا۟ أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ ٱلْإِيمَٰنُ فِى قُلُوبِكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تُطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُۥ لَا يَلِتْكُم مِّنْ أَعْمَٰلِكُمْ شَيْـًٔا ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

As far as every command is concerned, you are right. One who tries to obey every command is a better description. If Allah were to demand perfection, then we wouldn't be needing him to be merciful now would we? And he insists on being the Most Merciful. The intention of perfection is far more important than being perfect.
What is the unseen
God himself is unseen.

As described in Suran Baqara. The last but one ayah. And of course in other places in the Quran.

285 The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, as did the believers. They all have believed in God, and His angels, and His scriptures, and His messengers: "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. Your forgiveness, our Lord. To you is the destiny."

Heaven and Hell are unseen too, but faith in them is a must to be a mumin.
It is impossible for you and I to simply come up with a definition encompassing the difference between a mumin and a muslim, only one who has been given the knowledge by Allah SWT would be able to do such a thing.
We have all been given this knowledge in the Quran. Of course some tribes are prohibited from understanding the quran by their evil leaders.
In the time of the Prophet SA, all would ask him if there were any doubts; so logically there must be a guide today as well, as Allah SWT is most just. But let's not get into that here.
Logically, you are correct and there are many guides who have a lot of knowledge about the Quran and the Hadith of the prophet (saw). When I have a doubt I go talk to someone who is more knowledgeable than me. He is my guide. On other days when he is not available I go to a scholar in a different masjid. If you are suggesting that there is someone who is special, one of a kind, getting knowledge from unseen sources, then I am afraid you are in bohra fantasy land.