Does Rasulallah received Nass to become Nabi?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
fustrate_Bohra

Does Rasulallah received Nass to become Nabi?

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:17 am

Salaam,

In the thread related to khuzaima bs Adam had made very important point that

"Very breifly, the Quran states there is a "haadi" guider in EVERY age. There was no "gap" between Prophets, example between Esa Nabi and Rasulullah SAW. Rasulullah was appointed by the Imam before him, and so on"

Is this true? because uptil now i was under impression that prophet muhommed heard call from allah and that is why we called him NABI.

Members do share your response. If i m wrong than atleast i will get something new to know.

Vas-salam

fustrate_Bohra

Re: Does Rasulallah received Nass to become Nabi?

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Surprised, 66 views but no one had came up with any response. I think my question is very ignorant and what Adam is saying is right.

Adam do me one more favor if rasoolallah was appointed by nass from earlier Imam may i request the name of that imam who had done the nass on prophet muhammed.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Adam Bhai is right.
According to Fatemi Dawat beliefs, if I'm not wrong, Abu Talib was the Imam before Rasul'Allah (swt). Actually, Haadi were from Bani Hashem.
Abu Talib and previous Imam were in a kind of "secclusion" ie they didn't reveal their true mission.

It can be quite surprising because according to many historians, Abu Talib never accepted Islam as his religion.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Whenever Adam says anything is in the Quran, do not trust him. Ask him to present the ayah. It is almost certain that he will have misquoted the ayah and given a false interpretation. That is the reason why he never chooses to present the ayah from the quran right at the beginning. He considers most frustrated bohras aren't smart enough to ask for evidence and will consider him to be right without any fact finding.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:31 am

Now this is really getting confusing

Adam says: Rasulallah is NABI because he received NASS

So is the incident which happens in caves of hira is a myth?

Sceptical says: Abu Talib was Imam under seclusion.

Does this means he was aware that rasulallah will bring revolution in human kind?

Now this is really getting confusing. Sceptical and Adam as anajmi rightly said can you please give reference from quran or fatemi dawat book where it is written.

Am worried after few years may be some other will come and state that current DAI is IMAM under seclusion.

I think i should change my screen name from frustrate bohra to confuse bohra.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:30 am

I tried to search in the site if it is somewhere mentioned that prophet muhammed was chosen by imam to become nabi via nass but couldnt find any infact i got many sites which says prophet muhammed was chosen by allah. Below are the couple of links for the reference

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

http://www.questionsonislam.com/questio ... -messenger

Adam, am still waiting for your reference.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:14 am

F. Bohra Bhai, I'm sorry I don't have reference for you. I'm just relating what I heard during many Sabak and Vaez.
Actually, Muhammad swt WAS CHOSEN by Allah.
What I understand, Imam before Rasul'Allah swt didn't do nuss upon him as a Dai chose his Mansoos. Haadi were keeper of the religion and they were waiting for a Nabi/Messenger to come. Fatemi Dawat Theology is just saying that Imam/Haadi/Nabi chain can never be broken and there is always an Imam/Haadi in each Zamaan.

Perhaps Adam Bhai or Badrijanaab Bhai have some reference or explanation for us.

And yes, it's completely different from Sunni/Orthodox point of view.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:56 am

Sceptical wrote:F. Bohra Bhai, I'm sorry I don't have reference for you. I'm just relating what I heard during many Sabak and Vaez.
What I understand, Imam before Rasul'Allah swt didn't do nuss upon him as a Dai chose his Mansoos. Haadi were keeper of the religion and they were waiting for a Nabi/Messenger to come. Fatemi Dawat Theology is just saying that Imam/Haadi/Nabi chain can never be broken and there is always an Imam/Haadi in each Zamaan.ė

Perhaps Adam Bhai or Badrijanaab Bhai have some reference or explanation for us.

This is what my understanding is.

Adam, awaiting your reply

"Please give reference where in fatemi belief or quran it is mentioned that Rasulallah was chosen by IMAM through NASS?"

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:01 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
Sceptical wrote:F. Bohra Bhai, I'm sorry I don't have reference for you. I'm just relating what I heard during many Sabak and Vaez.
What I understand, Imam before Rasul'Allah swt didn't do nuss upon him as a Dai chose his Mansoos. Haadi were keeper of the religion and they were waiting for a Nabi/Messenger to come. Fatemi Dawat Theology is just saying that Imam/Haadi/Nabi chain can never be broken and there is always an Imam/Haadi in each Zamaan.ė

This is what my understanding is.

Adam, awaiting your reply

"Please give reference where in fatemi belief or quran it is mentioned that Rasulallah was chosen by IMAM through NASS?"
Nass is big deal

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:45 pm

The Sunni point of view is no different than the Quranic point of View. In Surah Ad-Duha Allah clearly states that it was Allah who guided the prophet (saw). It was Allah who fulfilled his needs, it was Allah who gave him shelter. No mention of any foolish nuss business!!

Infact, during the time of the prophet (saw), there is no mention of any Nuss business. If there had been a human nuss involved like it is today, there would invariably be fights like there are today. Some meccans even claimed that why wasn't Quran revealed to them because they were more powerful than the prophet (saw). They didn't talk about why they didn't get the Nuss. This Nuss bullshit has been invented by jagirdars to keep the wealth within the family and to fool gullible .... fools, I guess.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 am

First thing, NO PROPHET can be chosen by any human being. It is Allah swt who choses. He is the one with ultimate authority. And you guys have reached the limit of assuming this that Nabi a.s. was chosen by Nass. My advice, don't tell this to any other muslim in person or he might take you as a crazy guy or a psychopath.

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:45 am

Anajmi Bhai,

Then why Hz. Abubakr did nuss on Hz. Omar to appoint him as his successor?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:01 am

No No Munira.. We cannot discuss about that now. Prophet of Allah cannot appoint a successor whatsoever. But Abu Bakr can be chosen by public election (only a handful of people), and then choose Umar himself without any consultation. And Umar then leaves the third appointment to a group of people. Woow what a method to choose a caliph ey.. So there is no particular method about the caliphate then.. Fishy how the first two played with muslims at that time.

Nahj Sermon 3: .........Nevertheless, I remained patient despite length of period and stiffness of trial, till when he went his way (of death) he put the matter (of Caliphate) in a group and regarded me to be one of them. But good Heavens! What had I to do with this “consultation”? Where was any doubt about me with regard to the first of them that I was now considered akin to these ones? But I remained low when they were low and flew high when they flew high.

One of them turned against me because of his hatred and the other got inclined the other way due to his in-law relationship and this thing and that thing, till the third man of these people stood up with heaving breasts between his dung and fodder. With him his children of his grand-father, (Umayyah) also stood up swallowing up Allah’s wealth like a camel devouring the foliage of spring, till his rope broke down, his actions finished him and his gluttony brought him down prostrate.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:22 am

silvertongue wrote:Prophet of Allah cannot appoint a successor whatsoever..
Do I miss something here ! As per your belief, Prophet Muhammed declared “nuss” on Imam Ali !!

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:23 am

Its a sarcasm brother.. a taunt.. Lolz..

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:25 am

Besides, YES, the Prophet out of his own will didnt appoint Ali a.s. as his Successor. Allah swt ordered Nabi a.s. to appoint Ali a.s. as the Successor of the Prophethood. The prophet does not speak out of his own will remember.. :-)

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:46 pm

How can i miss this in khuzaima qutbuddin related thread. ?

Adam says:

TOTALLY Incorrect:
You should follow Rasulullah ONLY because Allah chose him. Do you know what "Rasulullah" means? It means the Rasool OF ALLAH. So your belief is completely twisted.
Why did Allah choose him? Because he had ALL THE QUALITIES of a Rasool, whether you see it or not, he's still the Rasool.
[/color][/quote]

After couple of post he says
Adam wrote:@frustrated Bohra
Wrong again.
People didn't simply accept Rasulullah because he was a "nice man".

They accepted him because he was a Nabi who received the NASS of all the Nabi's and Imams before him, and he was appointed as a Rasool by NASS.

Adam, both of your statement contradicts with each other. Do tell which one is your belief?

We are still awaiting for your reference.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Sometimes the nuss works, sometimes it doesn't work. Apparently the prophet (saw) did Nuss on Ali but that didn't work out. Abu Bakr did Nuss on Umar and that worked out. Well, congratulations are in order. Looks like you are accepting the fact that you are actually following Hazrat Abu Bakr secretly even though publicly you curse him.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:29 am

silvertongue wrote:Besides, YES, the Prophet out of his own will didnt appoint Ali a.s. as his Successor. Allah swt ordered Nabi a.s. to appoint Ali a.s. as the Successor of the Prophethood. The prophet does not speak out of his own will remember.. :-)
This is rubbish .......... if Allah wanted Ali to continue who was stopping Him to make Ali as Nabi?? Why did He end Nabuwat?? He send 124,000 prophets, He could have sent couple of hundreds more ............ why Ali?? and why Imamat? and on top of it after only mere 20 Imams, from 21st Imams are hiding?? and Dais are fighting. Do not say it was God's wish .... whatever God does is pure logic and has explanation (yes some we may not understand and some we ......... and we do understand this one well enough.)

And secondly Nabi did NOT appoint anyone his successor; so question of whether it was divine or not does not arise, period.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:33 am

anajmi wrote:
Sometimes the nuss works, sometimes it doesn't work. Apparently the prophet (saw) did Nuss on Ali but that didn't work out. Abu Bakr did Nuss on Umar and that worked out. Well, congratulations are in order. Looks like you are accepting the fact that you are actually following Hazrat Abu Bakr secretly even though publicly you curse him.
So if Mr. Burhanuddin's Nuss works for Muffat-Dal will he be considered equal to Hz. Abu Bakr? and can we call him Abu Bakr Na Dai?? By the same logic MB's Nuss does not work for KQ, so will he be termed as Ali Na Dai?? Or vice versa ........

Muzhab Ma Ghanee Bareekee Chay ............... Apnay Samajh Na Paray .............. :D