Seven members of Ismaili family executed by ISIS

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
salim

Seven members of Ismaili family executed by ISIS

Unread post by salim » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Two kids (13 and 15 years old) 2 seniors (89 years old man and 82 years old women) includes in 7 people who were killed by ISIS. I hope this slaughter will stop one day. I heard that their extended family members wanted this family to move with them to west, but this family insisted to stay in their mother land and don't want to leave Arab land. The family was proud of their Muslim and Arabic heritage got butchered by Arab Muslim. Sad that Muslims have killed way more Muslims than non-Muslims killed Muslims.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle ... z3EpkSNtHE

anajmi

Re: Seven members of Ismaili family executed by ISIS

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:09 pm

inna lillahe wa inna ilaihi rajeun. May Allah forgive them and grant them jannah and may Allah punish those responsible for the deaths of innocent muslims.

salim

Unread post by salim » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:26 pm

anajmi wrote:inna lillahe wa inna ilaihi rajeun. May Allah forgive them and grant them jannah and may Allah punish those responsible for the deaths of innocent muslims.
Ameen

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Brother Salim, Ya Ali Madad,

I had seen this article in August. I have been to Hama,( which is very close to Salamiyeh and Homs), where there are Alawis, Sunnis, Twelvers, Ismailis, etc. They all live in harmony.

What I fail to understand is, why did ISIS kill people of one family????? Why did not they kill more, including other Shias??? They are butchers! They do not even spare babies. Why did they not destroy the Jamat Khana? Afterall, they destroy Shia Mosques, churches, etc. etc. And why did not they go to Salamiyeh which is only a half hour ride. They would have found lot of Ismailis there and more JKs.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:56 am

JavedhJuma wrote:Brother Salim, Ya Ali Madad,

I had seen this article in August. I have been to Hama,( which is very close to Salamiyeh and Homs), where there are Alawis, Sunnis, Twelvers, Ismailis, etc. They all live in harmony.

What I fail to understand is, why did ISIS kill people of one family????? Why did not they kill more, including other Shias??? They are butchers! They do not even spare babies. Why did they not destroy the Jamat Khana? Afterall, they destroy Shia Mosques, churches, etc. etc. And why did not they go to Salamiyeh which is only a half hour ride. They would have found lot of Ismailis there and more JKs.
I don't know the answer. May be this family was active politically. I have heard about them. They are no my relatives. Regardless, killing a man is like killing entire mankind.

hnajee

Unread post by hnajee » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:55 am

Surprised why some of you were asking why the killing. Lived in Saudi for long and seen their Wahabi theological teaching. It is about hating others; in particular Shiites and Ismailis. Pray for the dead family.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:59 am

JavedhJuma wrote:Brother Salim, Ya Ali Madad,

What an odd question? Was one death not enough..why you would prefer mass deaths instead ...are you ok ...you sound surprised with the low level of destruction being reported.

I hope you know the ayah one death is like killing humanity !

I wonder where you are going with this topic

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:50 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:What I fail to understand is, why did ISIS kill people of one family????? Why did not they kill more, including other Shias??? They are butchers! They do not even spare babies. Why did they not destroy the Jamat Khana? Afterall, they destroy Shia Mosques, churches, etc. etc. And why did not they go to Salamiyeh which is only a half hour ride. They would have found lot of Ismailis there and more JKs.

Its a good questions and in all seriousness, their propaganda is all about fear and intimidation. Kill one family brutally and the entire neighborhood would get the message. I strongly doubt they would go about killing more, after the latest air strikes they have scattered and dont go around in large groups. You have to understand their mentality, they are cowards, spineless goat fcukers. They only strike where they know there will be no resistance.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Its a good questions and in all seriousness, their propaganda is all about fear and intimidation. Kill one family brutally and the entire neighborhood would get the message. I strongly doubt they would go about killing more, after the latest air strikes they have scattered and dont go around in large groups. You have to understand their mentality, they are cowards, spineless goat fcukers. They only strike where they know there will be no resistance

Good analysis.

However, I find it hard to believe it was the work of ISIS. I agree with Salim that the family might have been involved with government. That could be possible and someone decided to kill the whole family but I doubt it was ISIS. ISIS butchers are not happy with killing four people, and especially if they are Shias. Moreover Ismailis have stayed neutral not that it matters to ISIS!

Please visit this link: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-02/s ... ia/5784266

In this case Al-Nusra is suspected of the killing of school children because they were Alawites.

Tvvoice: You are right. They are cowards, spineless...however, I do not think airstrikes will be effected in Homs. They are concentrated on Syrian-Iraqi border and Aleppo area.

We have to come together and pray for peace in the world.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:16 pm

What an odd question? Was one death not enough..why you would prefer mass deaths instead ...are you ok ...you sound surprised with the low level of destruction being reported.

I hope you know the ayah one death is like killing humanity !

I wonder where you are going with this topic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you have misunderstood me. I am never happy when somebody is killed. I was expressing my surprise that it was ISIS who had done the killing. When ISIS kills, they kill the entire community.

As Salim said, may be the family was involved in politics and somebody from ISIS killed them. God alone knows whether it was ISIS, Al-Nusra or one of the many splinter groups including Bashar's honchos.