Bohra to chovis number and bringing them back to bohra fold

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
topiwala

Re: Bohra to chovis number and bringing them back to bohra f

Unread post by topiwala » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:21 pm

kothar has its own way , I am asking you people

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 pm

topiwala wrote: I am very sure this forum receives a substantial petrodollar funding

... prohibit us from doing matam in hajj, we have to do it privately

our aqa mola does not get the grandeur respect and glorification he deserves ...
topiwala,

now that you have brought this up, i am so very glad to inform you that this site indeed receives approx 2 million dollars a year. only 10% is spent here and the rest is spent on upliftment of poor bohra widows, orphans and bright bohra kids. please convey this to saifee mahal at your earliest in this 'mubarak' month.

i am so sad that you and other bohras are not allowed to do maatam during haj, although haj is not complete without maatam and should be compulsorily performed at the kaaba. but you have no cause to worry. our haqiqi kaaba has allowed you to do as much maatam as you wish whenever you see him in person or even near his mubarak photo. i think bohras are smart, atleast they do maatam in private in saudi by wearing 3 layers of thick clothes to muffle the sound. this is a wise precaution since saudi police and mutawa carry decibel meters to detect bohra group maatam.

i agree, our aqa mola deserves much more respect, glorification and grandeur, pomp and show. let us start a worldwide petition to show the saudis our displeasure. if we collect over a million signatures, we can take this to the united nations. alternatively, we can ask bohras to donate a signed topi/ridha with their personal details on them and then send the shipment to united nations. what do you say?

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:48 am

petrodollars at work!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:23 pm

i did not say petro-dollars, that's your own delirious mind at work seeing wahabis behind every nook and cranny. perhaps they are also lurking inside your bedroom under your blanket or bed and in the bushes behind your house.

funding comes here in millions from many abde jamaat registered bohra well-wishers and benefactors all over the world, incl. from 2 highly placed kind souls inside saifee mahal.

report this to your ringmasters in saifee mahal. maybe you can also donate so that we can fight these sinister wahabis together? there is a donate button on the top right hand corner. ask your friends too to donate fakhir rakams here. thanks!

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Thats a lie no one in saifee mahal would support this cause. If you support wahhabis so much then why you have the PDB; -now even a formally dai-less PDB. You guys dont even have a leader let alone a daii!! better join those whom you people favour the most rather then showing double standards. But the truth is that you people have only purpose to confuse people so that people exit the bohra fold and join others, this is why I see even my wahhabi co workers also browse this site!! may be they would be the only one who would donate to this cause. And I have even seen messages from this forum circulated among wahhabi groups on whatsapp which eventually reach all Muslims. Hence if your really have an iota of faith in ismaili creed then you should ban all wahhabis in this forum.