Why does ALLAH calls Shirk the greatest Oppression [zulm]

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
abde53

Re: Why does ALLAH calls Shirk the greatest Oppression [zul

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:27 am

Critical Bhen
Seem you care because you responded.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:49 am

abde53 wrote:Critical Bhen
Seem you care because you responded.
Care about loving yazid? No, I love imam hussain.
As does every bohra in all the different communities.

Do you love yazid abde53?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:06 pm

Actually, for 14 years I have been trying to get the idol worshippers to love Allah. But idol worshippers being idol worshippers, they instead love Hussain!! Ever heard an idol worshipper say that he loves Allah more than Hussain or Ali? Never!!

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Nice observation bro Ali Najmi , Even Quran distinguishes Mushrikeen based on this love for Allah alone:
"And from among mankind there are some who take for themselves (objects of worship as) rivals to Allah, loving them as they should (only) love Allah. And those who believe are stronger in their love for Allah."

(Qur'an, Al-Baqarah 2:165)

In the past , it was these very saints and prophets were made into idols gradually.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:22 pm

anajmi wrote:Actually, for 14 years I have been trying to get the idol worshippers to love Allah. But idol worshippers being idol worshippers, they instead love Hussain!! Ever heard an idol worshipper say that he loves Allah more than Hussain or Ali? Never!!
Bohras are not idol worshippers so its no wonder you havent succeeded in anything.

The reason you havent heard a bohra say they love Allah is because you have never met any bohras.
You are a hindu who converted to wahhabism, so have never been to any of our masjids.
This is why you are on this forum 247 as you have no other exposure to our community.

So let me calm your nerves by saying the following:
I am a bohra and I love Allah more than anything and anyone, including the imams.
Indeed it is much more than love as I devoutly worship Allah on a daily basis.

Wahhabis worship only death and destruction and the spreading of hatred.
Which is why you idolise yazid and every other evil kafir in history.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:24 pm

araz5253 wrote:Nice observation bro Ali Najmi , Even Quran distinguishes Mushrikeen based on this love for Allah alone:
"And from among mankind there are some who take for themselves (objects of worship as) rivals to Allah, loving them as they should (only) love Allah. And those who believe are stronger in their love for Allah."

(Qur'an, Al-Baqarah 2:165)

In the past , it was these very saints and prophets were made into idols gradually.
Hello muslim first, good to see you back.
Anajmi was protesting your ban all over the forum.
Okay he wasnt but that doesnt mean he isnt your good friend.

topiwala

Re: Why does ALLAH calls Shirk the greatest Oppression [zulm]

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:32 am

Wahhabi people themselves do shirk by not acknowledging our dai who alone is the single leader of all mumineen. All mumineen acknowledge Our dai . Our dai has the same system in place like prophet no one Can claim This.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:05 pm

topiwala wrote:Wahhabi people themselves do shirk by not acknowledging our dai who alone is the single leader of all mumineen. All mumineen acknowledge Our dai . Our dai has the same system in place like prophet no one Can claim This.
you are an ignorant idiot if you compare Prophet with SMS. Prophet never rode an A/C horse buggy with the money from Zakat funds.
His family did not abuse the privileges of being the son and daughters of the Prophet. If your con Master SMS had the same system as Prophet did then he and his Ayash family would be working for Halal income instead of having BAG PIPE SINGERS surrounding him

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:06 pm

It is well known that onlly wahhabis interfere in other. Religion

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:25 pm

SBM wrote: Prophet(pbuh) never rode an A/C horse buggy
This part of your statement is accurate. :D