Gunmen in Pakistan kill 43 in attack on bus carrying religious minority

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
KA786110

Re: Gunmen in Pakistan kill 43 in attack on bus carrying religious minority

Unread post by KA786110 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:28 pm

@arz...: Keep your head buried in the sands of Saudi desert. Your heart has been blinded by ignorance. Those are not conjectures but are realities. Your extremist beliefs are definitely conjectures and have no foundation. So pitiful.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu May 21, 2015 4:51 am

anajmi wrote:
it only says guide ur private parts--bikini also can do that perfectly
This is the reason why we need Ulema to interpret the Quran for us. This is the reason why we need items in the parenthesis and this is the reason why we need the Sunnah of the prophet (saw). Even the westerners won't allow bikini clad women in the workplace. Ever wondered why? Man, this moron is worse than even those who have a little bit of decency.

Imagine the women in this guy's family going around in bikinis claiming that they are doing what Hazrat Fatima did to cover her body parts as per the Quran. This is no different than people going around killing innocents and claiming that they are following the Quran!!
hello bro
i didnt comment or said it is ok to wear bikini to work place or said anything about it
regarding my family --u have no business to talk about as i also didnt comment on ur family
i only emphasiesed what to wear is personal choice and nothing to do with islam
people like u jump to conclusion without understanding the context--typical of wahabi mindset

it would be better to distinguish between people based on their deeds rather than their clothes.

PK movie elaborates this fantastically--we have been doctrinated to differentitates between people based on their dress
which is totally wrong according to quran.

anyway bikini clad women with gud deeds is far better and near to allah than shrouded women doing bad deeds
but wahabi mullahs and his followers will believe otherwise

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:51 am

araz5253 wrote:all of the above points are conjectures. Ismailis who follow Isailism do not belong to Islam by scholarly consesnsus and what charitable activities they might be doing is irrelevant , even Jews do a lot of charity and have an apparently "peaceful" appearence.
Do read above charitable activities are irrelevant , INFACT more of a PR stunt then any real affinity.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Thu May 21, 2015 8:06 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote: hello bro
i didnt comment or said it is ok to wear bikini to work place or said anything about it
regarding my family --u have no business to talk about as i also didnt comment on ur family
i only emphasiesed what to wear is personal choice and nothing to do with islam
people like u jump to conclusion without understanding the context--typical of wahabi mindset

it would be better to distinguish between people based on their deeds rather than their clothes.

PK movie elaborates this fantastically--we have been doctrinated to differentitates between people based on their dress
which is totally wrong according to quran.

anyway bikini clad women with gud deeds is far better and near to allah than shrouded women doing bad deeds
but wahabi mullahs and his followers will believe otherwise
Well said. But these extremist indoctrinated people will not understand. They are always quick to push their false agenda.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 21, 2015 10:53 am

hmmm.... Do you come across many bikini clad women doing "gud deeds"? Or is your definition of "gud deeds" different?

What is wrong with you morons? When one makes a claim, one should have the spine to back it up. So for example, I can proudly say that my wife volunteers at my son's school in hijab. Or that my daughter goes to school in hijab. Can you say that your wife goes out to distribute soup in a soup kitchen in a bikini? or that your daughter goes to school in a bikini? If they did, they would be thrown in jail for indecent exposure. Maybe then at the police station, you can use your argument that Allah considers a bikini clad woman doing "gud deeds" better than a burqa clad woman!!

Stop smoking crap. Wearing a hijab in itself is a good deed!!

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu May 21, 2015 12:38 pm

The group of people who were killed in bus were from a particular community among ismailis who were know for being super conservatives. While they were from Indian origins they were not khojas. They are know to cover their heads all the times. They won't let any other men in their homes, in case of emergency if they allow, they make sure their ladies get in to another room.

Regardless, killing is wrong. If we kill each other just because we don't agree with each other, than there will not be anyone human living on earth. Quran is totally against of this.

Quran - 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.

Unless you do corruption or you are a murderer you can not be killed.

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu May 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Killing Non-true muslims:
Even if you believe that you are true Muslims and other are not, and if the motive for terrorism is religious, it is impermissible in Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in 622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu May 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Ismailis are not true muslims. Non-mulims and muslims who do not follow true fiqh should be killed, raped and terrorized

NO

Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare. The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,” 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”
Last edited by salim on Thu May 21, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu May 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Terrorist killed Ismailis because the goal was to force everyone and make them follow the interpretation of Islam which terrorist believe is correct, so that we become one tribe

To those who thinks above, this is what Allah says -

49:13 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Al- Quran 6:151

“…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.”

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Thu May 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Salim , you are right but terrorist wiill come out even with double number of proofs rebuking each of your points.
eg : this terrorist wahhabi website islamqa says with enough proof that "there is no compulsion in religion" is abrogated:

http://www.islamqa.info/en/34770

i got this from here:
http://politics.stackexchange.com/a/7961/1686

what I believe is that they should not be confronted with verses or anything Islamic as that would be a failed excericize as amply demonstrated ny anajmi. But the terrorists should be killed hideously like how USA does. I always appreciate them how intelligently and with great strategy USA does what it does. There are many other ways like hideously vaccinating them to make them unfertile and many more , such has been already done with great success.

You see we see them as virus.

fayyaaz

Suicide Bomber Targets Shiite Worshippers in Saudi Arabia

Unread post by fayyaaz » Fri May 22, 2015 8:52 am

ISIS slaughters the Shia in Eastern Saudi Arabia while they were celebrating the birthday of Imam Husain.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... a-31228390

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat May 23, 2015 1:56 am

topiwala wrote:Salim , you are right but terrorist wiill come out even with double number of proofs rebuking each of your points.
eg : this terrorist wahhabi website islamqa says with enough proof that "there is no compulsion in religion" is abrogated:

i got this from here:

what I believe is that they should not be confronted with verses or anything Islamic as that would be a failed excericize as amply demonstrated ny anajmi. But the terrorists should be killed hideously like how USA does. I always appreciate them how intelligently and with great strategy USA does what it does. There are many other ways like hideously vaccinating them to make them unfertile and many more , such has been already done with great success.

You may be right, I agree. What can we do. We can only say this to them - Qur'an 109:6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. Deep inside me somewhere I believe that, no one in their right mind will truly believe that Qur'an teaches you violence, these kind of things come up when people mix politic with religion. May Allah guide all of us.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Sat May 23, 2015 4:03 am

salim wrote:
topiwala wrote:Salim , you are right but terrorist wiill come out even with double number of proofs rebuking each of your points.

i got this from here:

You may be right, I agree. What can we do. We can only say this to them - Qur'an 109:6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. Deep inside me somewhere I believe that, no one in their right mind will truly believe that Qur'an teaches you violence, these kind of things come up when people mix politic with religion. May Allah guide all of us.
anajmi would surely disagree with you , see now they are planning to even takeover our karbala and calling it as karbala munajjasa nauzubillah , i just cant believe this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1INHCccm6R0

anajmi belong to these same people and might be gigling inside for this, he has been calling us idol worshippers since decades on this forum. I guess such people do takiyat and show as if they dont support isis but in reality they do. anajmi has convineintly ignored many of my questions , but when someone else comes he jumps to refute it!

I hope anajmi comes back to our fold

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 23, 2015 7:10 am

I hope anajmi comes back to our fold
Topiwala
Before you invite Anjami to your fold, Can you get SKQ and his followers to your fold?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 23, 2015 5:31 pm

Extremism ever on the rise in Pakistan

Extremism and sectarianism are killing innocent people ruthlessly in Pakistan. In spite of their repeated assertions, efforts, plans and programmes, the government and state are looking helpless against these two monsters which are spreading their tentacles very rapidly across the country.

It is also a hard fact that Karachi has been affected badly as compared to other parts of the country by these two evil forces. Sectarianism and extremism (political and religious) have turned Karachi, once the "city of light", into a city of darkness.

http://www.weeklycuttingedge.com/international01.htm

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun May 24, 2015 3:29 am

anajmi wrote:
hmmm.... Do you come across many bikini clad women doing "gud deeds"? Or is your definition of "gud deeds" different?

What is wrong with you morons? When one makes a claim, one should have the spine to back it up. So for example, I can proudly say that my wife volunteers at my son's school in hijab. Or that my daughter goes to school in hijab. Can you say that your wife goes out to distribute soup in a soup kitchen in a bikini? or that your daughter goes to school in a bikini? If they did, they would be thrown in jail for indecent exposure. Maybe then at the police station, you can use your argument that Allah considers a bikini clad woman doing "gud deeds" better than a burqa clad woman!!

Stop smoking crap. Wearing a hijab in itself is a good deed!!
that is ur thinking and i dont have any objection to it bro--just that it is not quranic-thanks
and yes surely my definition of gud deeds is different than yours--it confirms to quran and not to ibn taimiyaa , hasan al banna and mohd bin adbul wahab--who actually u rever and follow their interpretation
another thing about getting personal--it again confirms when u dont have anything logical to say -u get personal-so again thanks for confirming it

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 24, 2015 12:50 pm

and yes surely my definition of gud deeds is different than yours--it confirms to quran
And we have a "gud" idea of your understanding of the Quran. Gud deeds in bikins!! Why don't you ask the women in your family to follow your definition of "gud deeds"?

The problem with you people is that instead of looking at the commands of the Quran, you look at the doings of people. Allah says wear hijab, but you fools reject hijab because you found someone doing a bad deed in hijab. That is the shaitaan playing tricks on your mind and successfully I might add. He has made you give up everything Islamic because you saw someone in hijab or in a turban or with a beard do something bad. Don't worry about what a woman in hijab is doing. Worry about how you have given up a beautiful thing from God because of being fooled by the devil!!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon May 25, 2015 4:06 am

anajmi wrote:
and yes surely my definition of gud deeds is different than yours--it confirms to quran
And we have a "gud" idea of your understanding of the Quran. Gud deeds in bikins!! Why don't you ask the women in your family to follow your definition of "gud deeds"?

The problem with you people is that instead of looking at the commands of the Quran, you look at the doings of people. Allah says wear hijab, but you fools reject hijab because you found someone doing a bad deed in hijab. That is the shaitaan playing tricks on your mind and successfully I might add. He has made you give up everything Islamic because you saw someone in hijab or in a turban or with a beard do something bad. Don't worry about what a woman in hijab is doing. Worry about how you have given up a beautiful thing from God because of being fooled by the devil!!
Allah does not say wear hijab--but dress modestly and says do good deeds 100 times more than dress modestly. the parenthesis which ur refering is opinion of scholars coming from middle eastern background, hence culturally doctrinated by its customs and tradition. but quran is for everyone and every place irrespective and free from cultural and traditional shackles.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 25, 2015 10:39 am

Please post the ayah where Allah says "dress modestly". And by the way, according to you, going out in a bikini is dressing modestly, so we can outright reject your interpretations of what Allah is saying in the Quran.

Also, Allah says "Fast in ramadan" only once in the quran. A command of Allah doesnt become more or less important based upon how many times he says it.

You are simply looking for excuses to avoid the commands. Wearing a hijab and fasting in ramadan are good deeds and according to you doing good deeds in mentioned hundreds of times in the Quran!!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue May 26, 2015 1:59 am

yes fast in ramadan is a gud deed--where did i say it is not?
but allah never said wear hijab.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue May 26, 2015 2:03 am

i also did not say going out in bikini is modesty.
i said it is considered modesty in some parts of the world.
according to their tradition and custom.
ur concept of modesty is basically middle eastern concept, which may differ in other parts of the world--does not necessarily mean they are bad

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 26, 2015 10:47 am

but allah never said wear hijab.
Ignorance is nobody's fault but your own. Muslim First posted detailed ayah and hadith talking about dress in Islam.

What some parts of the world do is of no concern. Can you go into an office building in India with a bikini and claim that they do so in some parts of the world? They will ask you to go and live in that part of the world. Do not present more idiotic and illogical arguments to stand behind an idiotic argument. My concept is an Islamic concept. Dress code is not a personal choice. It is dictated by many things. For example, you cannot go to school in a bikini or go to work in a bikini. They have their own dressing standards. I am sure you have absolutely no problem following those dress codes. But when it comes to Islam, you people get allergies!!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed May 27, 2015 3:20 am

absolutely agree bro
follow the dress code implemented by institution
there is nothing gud and bad in this.
and if some institution in paris school says not to wear hijab--then follow that also without whinning about islamic or unislamic.
there dont enforce ur laws or get out of the country as said by u only.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 27, 2015 7:10 am

Well look who is talking. After all that whining about the islamic dress you are asking me not to whine about a dress code.

Institutions banning the hijab are doing it out of spite. those who are whining and protesting are better muslims than you who will come down to a bikini when it gets too hot.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 27, 2015 7:32 am

anajmi wrote:Institutions banning the hijab are doing it out of spite. .
france any any other such countries wanting to ban hijaab ir niqaab for several reasons, one of them was security reason which was nullified when women cooperate with security agencies just like anyone else.

second point they raised was, they found hijaab and niqaab to be opressive and demeaning etc etc .. this was alos shot down int he arguement as women came forward from various walks of life with no sign of being opressed. and opression can be exploitation of women body as well.

third point they presented, was it does not fit into multicultural scene of france, this was shot down by arguement of democracy, freedom of expression.

forth point raised was face being centre to communication, but this is debatable point, as to communicate is a personal choice.

In my personal POV. hijaab or niqaab worn by any one is a personal freedom as long as it is not enforced. deeming it religious, modern, practical, fashion are various POV one can look and talk about.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 am

Yes, but as long as i am doing gud deeds, i should be allowed to go to work in my underwear.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed May 27, 2015 9:38 am

i would like to see it
plz post it for everybodys benefit.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed May 27, 2015 9:42 am

anajmi wrote:Well look who is talking. After all that whining about the islamic dress you are asking me not to whine about a dress code.

Institutions banning the hijab are doing it out of spite. those who are whining and protesting are better muslims than you who will come down to a bikini when it gets too hot.
well i didnt know allah said protesting and creating fitna would make u better muslims.
all the while i was under impression that he said no one is closer to me save whoever does gud deeds and takwa.

where can i find translation authored by you.
ready to pay price also if u want

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 27, 2015 10:36 am

Actually fighting oppression is a command of Allah. But i dont think Allah counts on you people to fight in his sake. You guys will be too busy changing into bikinis because the government said so.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed May 27, 2015 10:42 pm

araz5253 wrote:all of the above points are conjectures. Ismailis who follow Isailism do not belong to Islam by scholarly consesnsus and what charitable activities they might be doing is irrelevant , even Jews do a lot of charity and have an apparently "peaceful" appearence.
Can you please tell me what scholarly consensus you are talking about? The ones who have taken away Allah SWT's right to Judge people, or the Ulema who says:
https://ismailimail.wordpress.com/2015/ ... -on-islam/

Please write to the Ulema above and tell them that charitable activities the Ismailis are doing are irrelevant and while you are at it, please ask them to re-write the Qur'an in which Allah SWT stresses the importance of charity again and again.

Acccording to you, Muslims do not do charities????? "Jews do a lot of charity and have an apparent peaceful appearance?????? Do you know what you are saying. I think you are saying Muslims do not do charity and they are violent?????

Please go to African countries, Afghanistan, Middle East, Pakistan, India, Tajikistan, etc. and ask them "if our charities are irrelevant and our peaceful attitude is irrelevant? Would they prefer Talibans, ISIS, etc. instead.?"

And do you think brother Edhi, who is single handedly taking care of orphans and other human beings, and is peaceful, that his charity is not important?

Are you saying people who do charity are not important?