Gunmen in Pakistan kill 43 in attack on bus carrying religious minority

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
SBM

Re: Gunmen in Pakistan kill 43 in attack on bus carrying religious minority

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 29, 2015 1:34 pm

Also i never condoned killing innocent people. Please dont put your words in my mouth.
But you do condone beating up innocent People like in Udaipur Masjid or at Raudat Tahera as well as killing of Innocent Wild Animals by your Master

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Whoa wait a sec, are topiwala and araz5253 the same person?

salim

Unread post by salim » Fri May 29, 2015 1:43 pm

araz5253 Bro-

Sometime you want Insaf to become progressive Dai, sometimes you believe body doubles of Burhanuddin, sometimes you believe that only true Muslims are the criminals and terrorists, the violence is the way to Allah.

There is a good chance that you have another ID on this form. You feel that being super extremist with this ID will help you bring the debate more towards your conservative side.

KA786110 I think you are wasting your time with someone who is not really that person.

When I was kid, there was a market in our town. You could find good deals there if you could do some bargaining. I use to go and use to ask things for 10% of the selling cost, assuming that if I ask 10% the seller will drop the price very quickly and I will get a good deal. I was never successful. I never understood why I was never successful to get a good bargain. A few years back, I meet with my childhood friend, who was very good at bargaining. I use to take him many times with me to close the deals. This time he told me the secrete - he said when I ask things for 10% of the value, what I was doing was burning the bridge. This use to make the seller very angry and I was never able to close the deal.

araz5253 is more like me when I was kid. I think in real he is a nice guy. Most probably he is a good sunni. He wants to share his good faith with all of us. But his means are wrong.

araz5253 - If you live in US, have to ever seen a liberal or even a moderate jumping sides by watching Fox News? Extremist views can only attract extremist.
Last edited by salim on Fri May 29, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salim

Unread post by salim » Fri May 29, 2015 1:50 pm

anajmi wrote:Whoa wait a sec, are topiwala and araz5253 the same person?
Ohhh noooo :oops: :? . I missed this. Probably this post came in when I was writing my post. So ignore my previous post. Very interesting Topiwala.

Topiwala can you please give us more insight on what would you get by doing this? What you are doing is creating fitna.

Very good lesson to learn here. In my mind somewhere I was thinking that this araz5253 and Muslim First are same, and MF is using new ID to just create mischief. I apologize for that MF. Today I learnt my lesson.

salim

Unread post by salim » Fri May 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Topiwala Bro

Surat Al-Baqarah (2:217): - "... Fitnah is greater than killing"

If you prove ismailis are worse than Bohras, how does that help you. Or do you want all Muslim sects to fight with each other and somehow bohras will get benifit from it?

In Pakistan all Muslims are fighting with each other, do you think Bohras are thriving there? In a peace loving place everyone thrives.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Do first study what fitna means:
http://islamqa.info/en/22899

Ibn al-Atheer said: “Fitnah: trial or test… The word is often used to describe tests in which something disliked is eliminated. Later it was also often used in the sense of sin, kufr (disbelief), fighting, burning, removing and diverting.” (al-Nihaayah, 3/410. Ibn Hajar said something similar in al-Fath, 13/3).

Anyways a bigger fitna is spread of shirk

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allaah)” [al-Baqarah 2:193]

Ibn Katheer said: this means shirk (worshipping others besides Allaah).

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:33 pm

topiwala wrote:
KA786110 wrote:Dear, you are the one now barking and taking Quranic Ayats out of context and applying them to justify inhumane acts of your ilk. If you were truly shia before then your understanding of Islam would have been different. But to me your defense of these dastardly acts of killing innocent people shows that your understanding has simply regressed. Quoting Quranic ayats will not make your false interpretations correct. Islam is not the barbaric religion which you guys have turned it into.

Please read the life history the Holy Prophet(pbuh) and try to understand the true message of Islam. It is not that of violence, hatred and intolerance.
lol i just quoted Quran and you jumped, if you allow me to quote life history of prophet pbuh you will begin to writhe.

To get started tell me why the prophet pbuh massaccred jews in Khaybar ? Men were killed and their women were taken as slaves. why? ok I know they broke some treaty , so does your modern "humanity" "psycobabble" come to rescue here? Hazrat safya RA was the wife of a notable Jewish chief massacred in khyber , she watched this with her own eyes.
Now tell me how would you justify this??
Also i never condoned killing innocent people. Please dont put your words in my mouth.
You are still missing the point: Try to understand the true message of Islam. It is not that of violence, hatred and intolerance.

Topiwala and araz5253 same? "hum sab ko topi pahna raha tha, munafiq" :x

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat May 30, 2015 1:23 am

araz5253 wrote:
KA786110 wrote:Very pitiful. Take your heads out of Saudi Desert Sand. Allah has not given anyone right to kill human beings just because they have different interpretation then yours. You and your ilk are doomed. You are the ones who are legislating incorrectly and usurping Allah's rights. That makes you and your ilk truly mushriks.
I do not understand what you are saying below. You do not make sense. My first thought is to ignore you but then again I like putting you down because you are a low life.

Do you have anything more then barking around like a rabid dog? We were former shias specially bohras , Ismailis and isnasharis who changed to what you may call as wahhabis by due research and contemplation , what you do apart from shouting here and there ? are your replies evidence based?? No , even QURAN tells bring your proofs if you are truthfull, those whose hearts have a rabid disease talk in metaphors and false rhetorics to decieve the opposite party using fanciful terminologies like "humanity". "pluralism" etc , but do know Islam defines humanity etc and not vice versa. Truly pathetic. You don't even make sense.

regarding killing :
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment, 5:33

Here is one for you which does not allow you to take action against anyone: 5:31: If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, It is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the Cherisher of the Worlds.

Your aga khan has spread corruption , declared war on Allah and his messenger by starting and promoting usury in form of DCB bank. You are a fool if you believe what you are saying, others are not. If my Imam spread corruption, and declared war on Allah and his messenger.......He would not tell us to remember Allah SWT and Prophet SAW every minute we are unoccupied with business. And do you think the world wide governments who support his projects would do so if he was involved in usury. Man, you are a sick man. Get help.The evils of your taghoot lanati aga khan are endless to list here. Whatever false show of charity he does is only for this world for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment like how Taher, Burhanuddin will recieve the same for their misdeeds in religion. I think you are the one facing great punishment for calling people who take care of the world's poor as usurpers, lanati, etc. You have really fallen off the deep end.

Good luck buddy. You will really need it.
You are sick with your envy of the Aga Khan. How many people in this forum have praised the work of the Aga Khan around the world although they do not agree with our" Maslak" they say. Nobody has to agree with us as we don't agree with them either. But it takes an intelligent and big person to admit, my Imam is doing a lot of humanitarian work. But when these people see somebody doing good they have the decency to admit it, unlike you who starts to smoke weed and quotes wrong ayahs to support his stupidity.

I remember the President of Kenya (one after Kenyatta, MKenya please help), said Aga Khan was Mercy of Allah sent to his people i.e. Kenyans.

Now do I believe him, or you?

He is trying very hard to correct the image of Islam but you and your fellows do the opposite. One doctor in Toronto went to visit the Aga Khan Park couple of days ago and he said he did not know much about Ismailis so he was going to go home and do research on Ismailis and Muslim faith. Canadian leaders have repeatedly said Ismaili Imamat truly projects the faith of Islam, i.e. Islam is Peaceful and not like suicide bombers, butchers of ISIS, who have held Islam hostage, (that includes you too because every jahil is enemy of Islam). I saw one woman in tears because she was so touched by the Aga Khan garden that she was teary eyed and when asked, she said "the park is so humanitarian" whatever is the meaning of humanitarian. But the fact that she was touched by it told me that she was appreciative of the feelings the park brought on to her.

The whole world says he is doing humanitarian work and they support his work with manpower, money, etc. But you, the dwellers of Hell holes start quoting suras out of context and even false at times. You know, we know Qur'an better than you. Do not teach Qur'an to us.

Get a life.

By the way, Araz5253, topiwala, and Noorali123 are same. There might be touch of MF too because his English is very poor.
Last edited by JavedhJuma on Sat May 30, 2015 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sat May 30, 2015 1:33 am

Ofcourse the lowly worldly people would sing his praises but the truth is out for all to see, eg: he indulges in usury and usury is forbidden , infact he has started a bank DCB which gives and and takes usury, rather encourages it. Hence you like it or not he has declared war on Allah, his messenger and all the believers. I am sure you know that quranic ayat about usury. So why your TAGHOOT encourages and sponsors it? Also he is a taghoot which encourages people to worship his using his photos. ALLAH swt has given him respite and worldly things, worldly praises but in hereafter he will be a loser unless he repents from shirk and closes his usury business.

fayyaaz

Gunmen kill 22 bus passengers in Pakistan attack

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat May 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Another bus massacre of Shia in Pakistan.

It is not clear if the victims of this attack were Hazara, who may be Ismailis.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/05/30/gu ... tan-attack

KA786110

Re: Gunmen kill 22 bus passengers in Pakistan attack

Unread post by KA786110 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:07 pm

fayyaaz wrote:Another bus massacre of Shia in Pakistan.

It is not clear if the victims of this attack were Hazara, who may be Ismailis.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/05/30/gu ... tan-attack
And these attackers call themselves muslims. What are they being fed to become such filth? (I cannot even call them animals because animals only kill when they need food or attacked)

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:15 pm

@araz5253: You are a shameless munafiq because you are now hiding behind multiple forum user ids.

You have no idea what Islam is. You maybe a muslim because you have recited the shahada but you are no Ahl-e Imaan. Go back to the hell hole where you came from.

Hurling lies and slander at Ahle-Bayt will have no impact on them but you sure are ruining you aaqibat. Have some pity on your soul and start repenting till your last breath then maybe you can salvage your aakhirat.

You and your ilk are the ones about whom God(swt) says in the Quran that they have eyes but do not see and they have ears but do not hear.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:36 pm

KALI786BABA

It is you and your Aga khan who are Mushriks, TAGHOOT and I have proven it . You like myself were born in a cult , but the difference is that you dont want to leave this cult even after knowing how blatantly it contradicts with Quran and Sunnah. Infact have the audacity to attack others. What your post does except throw curses and anger , as expected earlier you were jumping and now you are writhing. Regarding ids ofcourse all of them here are using fake id except S insaaf bhai including yourself , noone knows who is behind a monkey , puppet an amil or Aga khan himself.

Hey and when did i curse ahlebayt , how big of a liar these Mushrikeen really are!!

In their(Mushriks) hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie. 2.10

How is the above verse applicable to you? If you worship Ali as (eg: say Ya A......)then you are already Mushrik, and you lie because we know usury is haram even then your A KHAN encourages it rather starts it yet you defend him and lie against me.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:53 pm

LOL. Sure balak, baba will not disappoint you!!!

You should really calmly reflect upon the Ayat you quoted. If you do that my dear, you will realize that it describes you and your ilk perfectly. It does not apply to us at all.

About proving something. That will be oxymoron coming from you. All you have proven is your ignorance and faulty understanding of the faith of Islam.

About cursing Ahle-Bayt, do I need to elaborate the obvious? I know you are intelligent enough to catch my drift. :)

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun May 31, 2015 3:22 am

anajmi wrote:I will answer the question as soon as you answer one of mine. If you see a women in a bikini walking down the road, do you think that she is most probably going to the homeless shelter to serve the homeless?
the probability is same as hijab wearing women doing the same--lol
if u didnt understand the point--i cant help it bro
i never said wearing bikini was gud or bad and wearing hijab as gud and bad.--both are personal choice.
it is ur thinking that one dress is bad or gud and judging people based on that instead of deeds.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 31, 2015 12:11 pm

Sorry, I didn't understand the point. And you are right, you won't be able to help it. Cause you are "gud" for nothing!!

Wearing bikini while going to serve the homeless is a personal choice. Wearing hijab is a command of Allah. So if your family prefers to wear a bikini rather than hijab, then you have chosen your nafs over the command of Allah and you have become a mushrik at best and a kafir at worst.