Read Quran with translation once in life

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Al-Noor

Read Quran with translation once in life

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:09 am

Bismillah Al rahman Al rahim,

Ramadan is approaching and I urge all true momeenin who still not able to read Quran with understanding in their life try and read Quran with understanding this Ramadan and Inshallah by ALLAH grace you will find more spirituality in your life.

some years back one of my town member who was like 90 years old advised me to always read Quran with understanding and even today I remember his words, now I am advising all bohras and muslims in general to start reading Quran with understanding and not just the Arabic letters. once you do this no cult leader will be able to exploit you ever.

Quran was sent for understanding and not just for recitation.

remember me in your duas this Ramadan and always.

Masalaam.

Allah Hafiz

Al-Noor

Re: Read Quran with translation once in life

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:27 am

one thing is very evident from all cult members no matter if its bohra,agha khani, alawi or any such cult follower, when ever word Quran is mentioned they will start attacking like some body stepped on their tail, they hate words of Quran so much that they will try to defend their master in every possible ways, but I urge all true momeenin to keep mentioning Quran and learn more Quran to give answers to these shayateen and keep them in check. may ALLAH be with all true momeenin in this fight. Ameen

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:50 am

I have kept a target for myself that Inshallah i will try to complete Quran with translation this year. May Allah give strength and taufeeq to complete the task.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:25 am

My recommendation:
English : Translation by Sahi International , Simple English
and for Deep Tafseer "Mariful Quran"

Gujarathi: Kanthariya Tafseer of Quran in 3 Volume ..10 para each..available in any muslim book store in Gujarat...i got it from a shop near
kalupur tower, Ahmedabad. for 500 rs.
and
GUJARATI TRANSLATION
WITH SHORTNOTES
by SAIYED ABUL A’LA MAUDUDI

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:00 am

asad wrote:I have kept a target for myself that Inshallah i will try to complete Quran with translation this year. May Allah give strength and taufeeq to complete the task.
Ameen summa Ameen really happy to read your message. every Muslim must know what their creator has sent for them as a Quran.

Moderator-1

Unread post by Moderator-1 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Hasan
We have deleted your posts twice for a reason, donot post that reference again,
If you are follower of Irshad Manji and Ayan Hirsi, this forum is NOT FOR YOU and we will not allow any reference to their deviant interpretation of Islam and Quran

Hasan

Unread post by Hasan » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:45 am

there is no connection between translation and irshad manji and ayan haris please dont accused the translation to be deviant interpretation of islam i have suggested its people choice why are you suppressing some once suggestion ??

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:13 am

I prefer translations from authentic sunni and shia sources they both are awesome and very educative, even when it comes to hadith I read both.

in absense of Imam it is also important for momeen to use his own akal and common sense while dealing with modern world. waiting for Imam once he is back we can follow him again.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:11 am

Hasan
Moderator is justified in deleting your reference, I agree with them
I did see the link before it was removed and it is a questionable translation with writer's views who consider themselves align with likes of Irshad Manji and Daniel Pipes
Your contention to let readers decide is on sloppy slope, If these are not moderated then tomorrow you might ask to read about Islam from all the Islamophobe of the worlds and this is not the forum for Anti Muslims.