amazing Islam

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
SBM
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

amazing Islam

#1

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Zamzam is an 18 x 14 ft well and is 13 meters deep.
It started 4000 years ago.
Never dried since then. Never changed taste.
No Algae or plant growth in the water, so no disease caused.
Tested by European Labs and declared fit for drinking.
This small well provides water for 2 million people through heavy motors
pulling 8000 litres per second and every 24hrs, it refills its level
in 11 minutes. Thus, its water level never decreases.
Subhan Allah .!
Priceless knowledge...


A Non Muslim Scientist proved we are more electrically charged now than
ever before due to the electromagnetic radiations from the things like: Mobile
phones, TV, AC, Microwave etc, and if we don't want this radiation to harm us,
we should place our forehead on the floor more than once a day as the earth can
absorb radiation.
We Muslims are gifted With 5 Times Salaat to touch our heads down i.e. 92 Sajdahs
everyday. Subhaan Allah.!
There is always wisdom behind Allah's Commandments. For sure!
"WHICH OF THE FAVOURS OF YOUR LORD WILL YOU DENY"?
__._,_.___

nastik
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:39 am

Re: amazing Islam

#2

Unread post by nastik » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:09 am

SBM
the facts of zamzam cannot be verified as there are no international reports on them. there is no agency allowed to verify the facts of this but we are to rely on muslims views on it.

regarding touching head down on the ground. not only this action but other actions of namaaz are all inspired by the asanas of Yoga, (refer to muslim author Ashraf F. Nizami), nothing which Allah gave you but given by the vedic knowledge. the word namaaz that we use in south asian countries also is derived from namaskar means o bow down.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: amazing Islam

#3

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:50 am

nastik wrote:SBM
the facts of zamzam cannot be verified as there are no international reports on them. there is no agency allowed to verify the facts of this but we are to rely on muslims views on it.

regarding touching head down on the ground. not only this action but other actions of namaaz are all inspired by the asanas of Yoga, (refer to muslim author Ashraf F. Nizami), nothing which Allah gave you but given by the vedic knowledge. the word namaaz that we use in south asian countries also is derived from namaskar means o bow down.
who says there are no verified records on zamzam?

get your facts correct Mr Nastik

SBM
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: amazing Islam

#4

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:20 am


nastik
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:39 am

Re: amazing Islam

#5

Unread post by nastik » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:33 am

Quality of Bottled Water in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: A Comparative Study with Jazan Water and
Zamzam Water
Asia Ali Haider Alshikh
Girl’s College of Educational, Jazan, Ministry of Higher Education, Jazan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

this is the study by university of SA and like many other claims worldwide this have been fabricated and produced claims. like the following

https://majesticislam.wordpress.com/201 ... zam-water/

where someone has again fabricated the article by Masaru Emoto. none of the works of Masaru Emoto mention anything about zamzam but this person has created it. Masaru's last recorded work is "The Shape of Love: Discovering Who We Are, Where We Came From, and Where We're Going". Publishers Weekly (book review) 254 (7). February 12, 2007. p. 79. which is 2007 but this funny fellow made this article on January 17, 2014. He was sure if muslims read good things about zamzam they will not bother verifying it but blindly believe it.

so please verify it and confirm. I also am a muslim and would love to know if this is true but unfortunately there are is no scientific claim to it.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: amazing Islam

#6

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:54 am

nastik wrote:Quality of Bottled Water in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: A Comparative Study with Jazan Water and
Zamzam Water
Asia Ali Haider Alshikh
Girl’s College of Educational, Jazan, Ministry of Higher Education, Jazan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

this is the study by university of SA and like many other claims worldwide this have been fabricated and produced claims. like the following

https://majesticislam.wordpress.com/201 ... zam-water/

where someone has again fabricated the article by Masaru Emoto. none of the works of Masaru Emoto mention anything about zamzam but this person has created it. Masaru's last recorded work is "The Shape of Love: Discovering Who We Are, Where We Came From, and Where We're Going". Publishers Weekly (book review) 254 (7). February 12, 2007. p. 79. which is 2007 but this funny fellow made this article on January 17, 2014. He was sure if muslims read good things about zamzam they will not bother verifying it but blindly believe it.

so please verify it and confirm. I also am a muslim and would love to know if this is true but unfortunately there are is no scientific claim to it.
you dont need any scientific papers (though there are already) when it comes to reality.

zamzam well is unique in many sense, specially they way 8000 liters are pump put of it every minute yet the quality and quantity of water never degrades. there are many unique features to this well.

MUSTAPH
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 am

Re: amazing Islam

#7

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:45 am

AlNoor

Just going thru this thread. Cannot comment on other issues but your saying truth does not require any authentication, seems like a childish statement.

This is true for abdes n if you are one of those abdes than I suppose you shoud not be on this forum also. And if you are not one of them than I am sure you must be asking some authentication from the abdes.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: amazing Islam

#8

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:50 am

MUSTAPH wrote:AlNoor

Just going thru this thread. Cannot comment on other issues but your saying truth does not require any authentication, seems like a childish statement.

This is true for abdes n if you are one of those abdes than I suppose you shoud not be on this forum also. And if you are not one of them than I am sure you must be asking some authentication from the abdes.
There is fundamental difference between abde and me....abde dont need proof to believe his dai and I dont need proof to believe in creation of my lord ALLAH.

Allah says in Quran, believers are those who says labbaik on the call of ALLAH and they dont need proof for it.

while every thing else might need proof.


This is the Book (the Qur’an), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious believers of Islamic Monotheism who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. Who believe in the ghaib and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of what We have provided for them [i.e. give Zakat , spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc., and also give charity to the poor and also in Allah’s Cause – Jihad]. (Al-Baqara 2:2-3)

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: amazing Islam

#9

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

the word namaaz that we use in south asian countries also is derived from namaskar means o bow down.
And yet people dont actually bow down while saying namaskar. Also the word namaaz is used only in the indian sub continent. It doesnt appear in the quran or hadith.

nastik
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:39 am

Re: amazing Islam

#10

Unread post by nastik » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 am

Al Noor

your claim shows that you are a blind follower of Allah, like the abdes are the blind follower of the dai. I would say you are blinder than them as they atleast see the person whom they follow. You are not following Allah you are following the people who taught you about Allah and the Quran. You are following an imaginary freind that your guides have assigned you with.

remember every born child is a nastik till someone starts misguiding him. According to you Allah is the creator of this world and everything in this world. that is because you have read only religious books. Start reading books by Atheist and you will know who has actually created this world and once you know the creator of this world you will come out of your blind faith. The abdes are in the same trouble, they thing everything is their dai and believe that dai is only going to get them out of the troubles of this world and hereafter, so they follow blindly. the day they realize that they would not need any dai to guide them to the heaven, they will also come out of their blind faith.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: amazing Islam

#11

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:35 am

I actually started reading a famous book called The God Delusion by some famous atheist wondering what he would say and what he said was full of stupidity. I have made a mention of some of his stupidity on this board.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: amazing Islam

#12

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:51 am

nastik wrote:Al Noor

your claim shows that you are a blind follower of Allah, like the abdes are the blind follower of the dai. I would say you are blinder than them as they atleast see the person whom they follow. You are not following Allah you are following the people who taught you about Allah and the Quran. You are following an imaginary freind that your guides have assigned you with.

remember every born child is a nastik till someone starts misguiding him. According to you Allah is the creator of this world and everything in this world. that is because you have read only religious books. Start reading books by Atheist and you will know who has actually created this world and once you know the creator of this world you will come out of your blind faith. The abdes are in the same trouble, they thing everything is their dai and believe that dai is only going to get them out of the troubles of this world and hereafter, so they follow blindly. the day they realize that they would not need any dai to guide them to the heaven, they will also come out of their blind faith.
Not at all blind but actually I see proof of ALLAH every where and this is why I follow him, but any ways I liked your sentence and I take it as a compliment thanx.

you remind me of following story :wink:


In a mother's womb were two babies.

One asked the other: "Do you believe in life after delivery?"
The other replies, "why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.
"Nonsense," says the other. "There is no life after delivery. What would that life be?"
"I don't know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths."
The other says "This is absurd! Walking is impossible. And eat with our mouths? Ridiculous. The umbilical cord supplies nutrition. Life after delivery is to be excluded. The umbilical cord is too short."
"I think there is something and maybe it's different than it is here."
The other replies, "No one has ever come back from there. Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery it is nothing but darkness and anxiety and it takes us nowhere."
"Well, I don't know," says the other, "but certainly we will see mother and she will take care of us."
"Mother??" You believe in mother? Where is she now?"
"She is all around us. It is in her that we live. Without her there would not be this world."
"I don't see her, so it's only logical that she doesn't exist."
To which the other replied, "sometimes when you're in silence you can hear her, you can perceive her. I believe there is a reality after delivery and we are here to prepare ourselves for that reality....

nastik
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:39 am

Re: amazing Islam

#13

Unread post by nastik » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:43 am

Al Noor

the story you have is only half, looks like you have not got the full story on your whatsapp. No issues I wish to guide you to the right path so I will share it with you,

sharing from the second half only :


First guy: what rubbish there is nothing like mother n life after delivery

Second guy: hey that's not what you should say or else you will have to pay a price for it.

FG : what price

SG: if you do believe in mother she will feed you with milk and take proper care of you. She will protect you from all the hurt and pain you would be facing. you can call her for help and she will help you.

FG: really and what happens if I do not believe in mother

SG: if you do not believe in her she will leave you in scorching heat to burn, she will not feed you milk and never take care of you, She will never help you incase you are going thru any hardships.

FG : hey, you know what I really do not believe in this thing you call mother but what you are saying is something you and I are not sure of but thinking about what you are saying the after effect to be I think I will believe in you. As it is I have nothing to loose if there is no mother but if there is and if she is as you saying than I could be in real trouble so better from today no discussion but I submit my self to your belief.

SG: don't worry dear now as you are on my side I also assure you to protect you and help you.

FG: hey. Thanks man. You are really very kind and I want to call you by some divine name from today. What should I call you

SG: I have taught you what a mother is so you can call me a messenger of mother.

nastik
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:39 am

Re: amazing Islam

#14

Unread post by nastik » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:58 am

anajmi wrote:I actually started reading a famous book called The God Delusion by some famous atheist wondering what he would say and what he said was full of stupidity. I have made a mention of some of his stupidity on this board.

Anjami

you are reffering to Richard Dawkins. I am sorry I missed can you tell me what did you find stupid in what you read.

that's again if you are looking to find out the right path, like the people who were looking to find out the right 1400years back not like the pagans who preferred to stay with their belief.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: amazing Islam

#15

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:52 am

ROFL :lol: this guy has some serious issue...I have a doubt that this guy is bahai or may be ahmedi but that doesn't matter slowly he will come to his point sooner or latter lets see....

SBM
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: amazing Islam

#16

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:49 am

Al-Noor wrote:ROFL :lol: this guy has some serious issue...I have a doubt that this guy is bahai or may be ahmedi but that doesn't matter slowly he will come to his point sooner or latter lets see....
,
Please do not blame Bahai or Ahmedi.
Ahmedi do believe in Islam and they follow 5 pillars of except for the Shaddah which has become deviant according to Main stream Muslims. But unlike Ismailis, they do pray 5 times a day, fast. give Zakat and do perform Umrah and Hajj (under Muslim pretext as Saudi will not consider Ahmedis as Muslims)
I think they practice Islam better then most of the Abdes.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: amazing Islam

#17

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 am

SBM wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:ROFL :lol: this guy has some serious issue...I have a doubt that this guy is bahai or may be ahmedi but that doesn't matter slowly he will come to his point sooner or latter lets see....
,
Please do not blame Bahai or Ahmedi.
Ahmedi do believe in Islam and they follow 5 pillars of except for the Shaddah which has become deviant according to Main stream Muslims. But unlike Ismailis, they do pray 5 times a day, fast. give Zakat and do perform Umrah and Hajj (under Muslim pretext as Saudi will not consider Ahmedis as Muslims)
I think they practice Islam better then most of the Abdes.
Do you even know without acknowledging last and final prophet hood of Muhammed(s) there is no Islam?

SBM
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: amazing Islam

#18

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:52 am

Yes and that is why I did clarify and put a disclaimer but wanted to bring to your attention of differentiating between Ahmedis and some one who does not believe anything about Quran

nastik
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:39 am

Re: amazing Islam

#19

Unread post by nastik » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:15 am

Al-Noor wrote:ROFL :lol: this guy has some serious issue...I have a doubt that this guy is bahai or may be ahmedi but that doesn't matter slowly he will come to his point sooner or latter lets see....
Al Noor

seriously man reading your above comments you sound like the pagan Arabs who had said the same things about the Prophet. they had also called him mad when the Prophet preached them about breaking from their regular belief. but, after constant allegations their hearts understood and they converted. Think about it, you have done the allegations part now with open mind and heart try to understand. You may also understand and from muslim you may turn towards humanity.

even the pagan Arabs were not forced to and so you also should not be forced but just briefly I would say believe in yourself and only yourself. you do not need any Allah/God etc. as you are your own God. If you wish for further explanation let me know.

And one more thing I would like to draw your attention on " Every theist is not a believer of Allah/God but is a believer of the society, community or people who guide him to believe in Allah/God"