Hadith's from Imamain

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Hadith's from Imamain

#1

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 am

Bismillah...


Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said,
"Whoever loves us, the Ahl al-Bayt, and has made this love sincere in his heart, the sources of wisdom will flow from his tongue, and faith will be renewed in his heart. He will merit the reward of seventy prophets, seventy saints, seventy martyrs, and seventy worshipers who worshiped Allah for seventy years."

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#2

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 am

Al-Noor wrote:Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said,
"Whoever loves us, the Ahl al-Bayt, and has made this love sincere in his heart, the sources of wisdom will flow from his tongue, and faith will be renewed in his heart. He will merit the reward of seventy prophets, seventy saints, seventy martyrs, and seventy worshipers who worshiped Allah for seventy years."]
please explain the logic behind these rewarding system ...

love so and so .. and the sawaab is manifold ..
recite so and so duaa .. paradise is guranteed ...
shed tears ... paradise is guaranteed...

is getting into paradise that easy ??

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#3

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:41 am

So basically love for the ahle bayt is worth more than worship of Allah. An ideal recipe for idol worshipping!!

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#4

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:25 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said,
"Whoever loves us, the Ahl al-Bayt, and has made this love sincere in his heart, the sources of wisdom will flow from his tongue, and faith will be renewed in his heart. He will merit the reward of seventy prophets, seventy saints, seventy martyrs, and seventy worshipers who worshiped Allah for seventy years."]
please explain the logic behind these rewarding system ...

love so and so .. and the sawaab is manifold ..
recite so and so duaa .. paradise is guranteed ...
shed tears ... paradise is guaranteed...

is getting into paradise that easy ??
true getting into paradise is not easy, and I will give you very simple example to prove it.

you see this idiot anajmi? he is here from ages yet for him ALLAH is some one who is sitting on throne with a hookkah and has hands/face and beard. Nauzobillah.

so you see, even after ages this guy could not even make out who he is worshiping and whats the status and ALLAH in Islam, he could not and he cannot because his heart is free from love of ahlul bayt and he is not able to understand simple islamic principle of wahdau wujood. and he wont be able to do so all his life because his heart is sealed from the day he started insulting ahlul bayt and people of HAQ.
Last edited by Al-Noor on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abde53
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#5

Unread post by abde53 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:54 pm

Al Noor bhai
Anjami can answer himself but can you point out where he has insulted Ahle Bayt. He does not agree with all our Shia beliefs but I do not know if he has or any one has ever insulted Ahle Bayt.
It looks that it is us Abdes and followers of Muffadal Moula who insult the sacrifice of Ahle Bayt by making and giving money to the Yazidi life style of our Moula Muffadal. By supporting them with Yazidi life style we are insulting Ahle Bayt who were martyred by Yazid and his army.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#6

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir [a] said,
"The Qur'an was sent down in three thirds:
(1) A third regarding us and regarding our lovers,
(2) A third regarding our enemies and the enemy of he who was prior to us,
(3) And a third of tradition and example.
If a verse was sent down regarding a [past] people, and then those people died, then the ayah would also die [with them]. Then, nothing of the Qur'an would remain. However, the Qur'an's beginning flows upon its end, so long that the heavens and Earth endure. For every people is a verse, reciting it, and they are good or evil in relation to it."

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#7

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:04 pm

I don't think Imam Jafar Sadiq could've said the things attributed to him. It displays extreme ignorance of the Quran. So either Imam Jafar Sadiq was ignorant of the Quran or the idol worshippers have distorted his teachings.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#8

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:15 am

anajmi wrote:I don't think Imam Jafar Sadiq could've said the things attributed to him. It displays extreme ignorance of the Quran. So either Imam Jafar Sadiq was ignorant of the Quran or the idol worshippers have distorted his teachings.
everyone is ignorant according to this moron, only he knows truth about Quran this is why his GOD is some one who is sitting on throne has hands/face and beard with hookkah. Nauzobillah... one of sunni leader always says this in his lecture "wahabi bolta hain samajhta nahi".:lol: :lol:
Last edited by Al-Noor on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#9

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:21 am

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said:
Once, when Moses [a] was seated, Iblees approached him with a hooded cloak of motley colours. As he came nearer, he removed the cloak and greeted Moses.
Moses said, ”Who are you?”
He said, “I am Iblees.”
Moses said, “May Allah not bring your abode closer! Why have you come?”
He said, “I have come to greet you for the status that you have before Allah, the Most High.”
So Moses said: “And what about this cloak?”
He said: “With this, I take control of the hearts of the people.”
Then Moses asked him, “Tell me about the sin which when a person commits it, you overpower him and get the better of him.”
He said, “When he becomes conceited, and regards his good deeds as too many; and when his own sins seem small to him.”
Then, Iblees told Moses: “I give you three pieces of advice:
(1) O Moses, never be alone with a strange woman, or allow her to be with you in private, for neither of you meet the other without me being in your company myself, without my colleagues.
(2) And be careful when you make a covenant or pledge to Allah (fulfill it immediately). For whenever a man pledges a vow or a covenant with Allah, I intervene between him and its fulfillment myself – without my colleagues.
(3) And when you intend giving a charity, give it soon, for when a servant of Allah intends giving alms, I alone, without my colleagues, sit in between his intention and the charity, preventing it from taking place.”
Then, Iblees turned away, saying: “O, what a shame, what a grief! I have taught Moses that which he will impart to humanity!”

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#10

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:03 am

Al noor

you did not answer my queries at all ! any how for further discussion. there are many times mentioned in abde sabak as well as from general muslims that .. if one recites ayat al kursi after prayers, jannat is guaranteed to him .

then there are other phrases mentioned in abde sabaks such as : do maatam of imam hussein and jannat is guaranteed, shed one drop of tear in utmost sincerity in gam-e-hussein and jannat is guaranteed, one must be convinced that performing hajj wipes off thier sins and they are pure as infant and would enter paradise if death comes to them at hajj or completion of hajj rituals something like that.

there are set of phrases to quantify rewarding like a point system .. prayer at home, prayer at masjid, prayer at congregation (markaz) same act get manifold reward points. well one understands these are to encourage people coming together in worship of allah. however wat about those phrases .. one of which you mentioned .. rewards 70 times, equivalent of 70 prophets, warriors etc etc. then there are phrases like qadambosi is equivalent to hajj etc.

there are high benchmarks set for entering heaven, such as piety, tawheed, good deeds, resisting from evil, lusty acts etc etc. now these are some high benchmarks to attain eternal bliss in paradise ... when we put above quotes and phrases in perception. how does it work ? are they just for praising sake ? or is there any reality to it ! and if there is any reality to it .. why worry and bother about high benchmarks set to enter eternal bliss of paradise, just sit following these easy to do acts for guaranteed jannat.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#11

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:02 am

humanbeing wrote:Al noor

you did not answer my queries at all ! any how for further discussion. there are many times mentioned in abde sabak as well as from general muslims that .. if one recites ayat al kursi after prayers, jannat is guaranteed to him .

then there are other phrases mentioned in abde sabaks such as : do maatam of imam hussein and jannat is guaranteed, shed one drop of tear in utmost sincerity in gam-e-hussein and jannat is guaranteed, one must be convinced that performing hajj wipes off thier sins and they are pure as infant and would enter paradise if death comes to them at hajj or completion of hajj rituals something like that.

there are set of phrases to quantify rewarding like a point system .. prayer at home, prayer at masjid, prayer at congregation (markaz) same act get manifold reward points. well one understands these are to encourage people coming together in worship of allah. however wat about those phrases .. one of which you mentioned .. rewards 70 times, equivalent of 70 prophets, warriors etc etc. then there are phrases like qadambosi is equivalent to hajj etc.

there are high benchmarks set for entering heaven, such as piety, tawheed, good deeds, resisting from evil, lusty acts etc etc. now these are some high benchmarks to attain eternal bliss in paradise ... when we put above quotes and phrases in perception. how does it work ? are they just for praising sake ? or is there any reality to it ! and if there is any reality to it .. why worry and bother about high benchmarks set to enter eternal bliss of paradise, just sit following these easy to do acts for guaranteed jannat.
I understand your question perfectly, and this is the reply "muslim enters jannat if he recites ayatul qursi" but here muslim is a KEY word, being a muslim is not easy, concept of ISLAM and concept of piety,good deeds, resisting from evil and lusty act is must before some one becomes muslim.

there are billions who claims to be muslim yet they dont even understand the basic concept of tawheed and Quran, so for them it will take ages before they even become and qualify to be muslim...

A muslim enters jannah when he recites >>>AYATUL QURSI or sheds tears on Imam Hussain(A).

SBM
Posts: 6228
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#12

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 am

but here muslim is a KEY word, being a muslim is not easy, concept of ISLAM and concept of piety,good deeds, resisting from evil and lusty act is must before some one becomes muslim.
An Noor
Do you qualify according to your definition? :P

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#13

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:23 am

Tawheed is the key concept in Islam which goes down the drain as soon as the "love" for someone becomes worth more than the worship of Allah.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#14

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:40 pm

anajmi wrote:Tawheed is the key concept in Islam which goes down the drain as soon as the "love" for someone becomes worth more than the worship of Allah.
Love for fellow Human beings (specially for prophets and ahlul bayt) is far better than 1000 years of nafil worship, but wahabi wont understand this.

this is the sole reason wahabia ISIL is killing hundreds thinking they are doing jihad and Allah is happy with them.

Thank you anajmi your presence here helps a lot to understand wahabi terrorists mentality. if any authority is reading this thread they should know that ISLAM is all about love and patience and all terrorists are none but alikes of anajmi who are wahabi and believes in killing for jannah.

sunnis and shia believes in LOVE for human beings, but these wahabia are one who believes in killing to get jannah.



PS- sbm I dont know what you are asking or posting I dont see your post any more from many days now. this is all what I see now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Al-Noor on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM
Posts: 6228
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#15

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:01 pm

they should know that ISLAM is all about love
And An Noor is spreading the love very well :)

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#16

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:07 pm

DEBATE WITH AN ATHEIST: Hazrat Imam Jafar Saadiq (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) spent a lot of his time spreading the word of Allah and His Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Once, an atheist from Egypt came to Imam Jafar Saadiq (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) whilst he was in Makkah. Imam Jafar Saadiq (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) asked him his name and he said that his name was Abdul Malik and he was also known as Abdullah. On hearing this Hazrat said, “Malik, whose servant you are, is He from the Kingdom of the Skies or the Kingdom of the earth, the Lord that is the Lord of your son, is He the Lord of the skies or the Lord of the earth?” The atheist could not answer this question. Hazrat then said, “Did you ever journey under the earth? Do you know what is beyond it?” He replied in the negative and said, “I think there is nothing beyond it.” Hazrat then said, “To think, is not good enough. Have you ever flown into the skies and journeyed beyond the skies?” Again he replied in the negative. Hazrat said, “Did you ever travel the entire East and West and did you realize anything about the future from this?” Again he answered in the negative. Hazrat said, “I am amazed, that you are not aware of the earth and what is beneath it, and the sky and what is beyond it, and in this state of ignorance, you still have the arrogance to reject the existence of Allah. O Ignorant man! There is no argument for one who is naive about that which is a reality. The sun, the moon, the night and day, are all in a specific pattern. Verily they are within some divine control. It they were free, they would move as they willed and would sometimes go to an appointed spot and not return. Why is it that the night does not take the place of day and the day does not take the place of night? Do you not ponder upon the reality of the skies and the earth? Why does the sky not come to the earth and why is it that the earth is not flattened by the sky? There is definitely One, who has all this in His control. It is He who is All Powerful. It is He, who is our Lord.” When the atheist heard this, he immediately accepted Islam and had faith in the existence of Allah.

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#17

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Actually, "love" which projects its own importance over the worship of Allah is not "love" but idol worship. The sooner the idol worshippers make this distinction, the better it will be for them. This talk of "love" all the time from this morons is like reading romantic novels written for teenage girls. Grow up!!

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#18

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:06 pm

anajmi wrote:Actually, "love" which projects its own importance over the worship of Allah is not "love" but idol worship. The sooner the idol worshippers make this distinction, the better it will be for them. This talk of "love" all the time from this morons is like reading romantic novels written for teenage girls. Grow up!!
Explaining Love to a wahabi idiot is just like bhes ke aage bin bajana...wahabi is just better in chopping heads off. :lol:


OFF TOPIC but must read :

SUNNI- suna hai tmhare abba gutter main gir k mar gaye.
WAHABI- haa,wo raat ko chille se laut rahe the andhera tha gutter khula tha unhone dekha nai or gir gaye gutter main.
SUNNI- or ye bhi sunna hai ki wo bachao-bachao chilla rahe the magar na tumne unhe bachaya na
kisi or ko unhe bachane dia.
WAHABI- haa, Ye sach hai, abba kehte the Ghair ullah se madad mangna shirk hai ,magar wo khudbhul gaye ye bat jab gutter main gire or madad k liye sbko pukarne lage.
SUNNI- ohhhh.... To ye bat thi.
WAHABI-haa ,main agar unko bacha leta to wo kafir ho k marte.
SUNNI- bahot khoob yaar, tum aisa hi karte rehna hamesha, kisi ki madad mat karna chahe wo abba
ho ya amma.
WAHABI-haa,main ­ yahi karta hu,kuch din phle meri behen ko kuch ladke chhed rahe the, wo bhai bachao bhai bachao kar rahi thi,Magar maine nahi bachaya. Madad sirf Allah se mango or kisi senahi.
SUNNI- very good!! Tum agar tum Aisa karte rahe to mamu jald banoge.
WAHABI- kya matlab??
SUNNI- hahahahahaha kuch nahi.
SUNNI ROCKED!!
WAHABI SHOCKED!!
Last edited by Al-Noor on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#19

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:09 pm

In the Quran, Allah tells us how important it is to respect and love your parents. He commands us not to say even "uff" to them and to pray for them. And yet the Quran tells us not to obey the parents if they ask you to perform shirk against Allah. And this supposed "love" for the Imams and the shia Ahle Bayt, that is worth more than the worship of Allah (an ideal recipe for idol worship) isn't mentioned even once in the Quran. Why is that? Because it leads to idol worship!!

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#20

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:14 pm

anajmi wrote:In the Quran, Allah tells us how important it is to respect and love your parents. He commands us not to say even "uff" to them and to pray for them. And yet the Quran tells us not to obey the parents if they ask you to perform shirk against Allah. And this supposed "love" for the Imams and the shia Ahle Bayt, that is worth more than the worship of Allah (an ideal recipe for idol worship) isn't mentioned even once in the Quran. Why is that? Because it leads to idol worship!!
it is obvious you missed the word "Nafil" prayers in my post. wahabi idiot :lol:


Imam Hussain(A) broke nafil tawaf of kaba to help fellow muslim...shows how important is to "LOVE AND CARE" for each other.

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#21

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:00 pm

The level of ignorance of the "lovers" of ahle bayt is mind boggling. First, did the man that Hussain helped, was he an Imam or an Ahle Bayt? Neither. So, as per the teachings of Hussain himself, through his actions, the love of these Imams and the Ahle Bayt doesn't supercede the love of any ordinary muslim.

Second, did Hussain go back home and decide not to do nafil for the next 50 years because he had shown "love and care" for this man? No. Only a moron like this guy will draw that conclusion. Ahle Bayt isn't going to need my help while I am doing my nafil acts because they are dead and gone. Their love doesn't need me to sacrifice my nafil. Not even a little bit. Anyone who teaches that, is one who is trying to mislead me and get me into worshipping idols!!

Infact, it is ok to break even fard salah in order to help a person who calls out for help. It is infact mandatory to break your salah if you hear a scream for help. The teachings of the prophet (saw) are sufficient. This "love" that supercedes worship (or nafil worship) is a creation of idol worshippers.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#22

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:40 am

anajmi wrote:The level of ignorance of the "lovers" of ahle bayt is mind boggling. First, did the man that Hussain helped, was he an Imam or an Ahle Bayt? Neither. So, as per the teachings of Hussain himself, through his actions, the love of these Imams and the Ahle Bayt doesn't supercede the love of any ordinary muslim.

Second, did Hussain go back home and decide not to do nafil for the next 50 years because he had shown "love and care" for this man? No. Only a moron like this guy will draw that conclusion. Ahle Bayt isn't going to need my help while I am doing my nafil acts because they are dead and gone. Their love doesn't need me to sacrifice my nafil. Not even a little bit. Anyone who teaches that, is one who is trying to mislead me and get me into worshipping idols!!

Infact, it is ok to break even fard salah in order to help a person who calls out for help. It is infact mandatory to break your salah if you hear a scream for help. The teachings of the prophet (saw) are sufficient. This "love" that supercedes worship (or nafil worship) is a creation of idol worshippers.
it was never mentioned in any of my post that after helping someone, one should not do any nafil worship, you remind me of 3 monkeys of wahabi. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Al-Noor on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#23

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:44 am

************

as-Sadiq [a] said,
"The virtue of the salat of a man in congregation over the salat of a man alone by himself is twenty five degrees in Paradise."

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#24

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:47 am

Ameen Summa Ameen---Alhumdollillah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#25

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:49 am

One can see clearly, how this expression of love and walayat is used to fleece millions.. the bohras dais own ahle bayt to exploit abdes. no one is stopping from loving one another or respecting ahle bayt. but look at the comparisons drawn .. love so and so .. and million sawaab in your pocket .. what exactly does love mean here ?? just writing such praises ? gloating in pride, thumping chest ! does these love mean to emulate and follow the good deeds of these personalities !! if one is to measure the love with one's ability to follow the seerat and sunnah of these personalities they would greatly fail.

those who thump thier chest wildly to express love and "grief" in gam-e-hussein ! how much do they follow what Imam hussein did ? a good example is lifestyle of kothari mullahs who gloat in pride to be followers of Ali !

such expression of love for ahle bayt or anyone else .. specially in matters of religion becomes a short cut to feel all pious and spiritual at convenience and on another hand an easy tool for thugs and cons to fool people !

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#26

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:53 am

humanbeing wrote:One can see clearly, how this expression of love and walayat is used to fleece millions.. the bohras dais own ahle bayt to exploit abdes. no one is stopping from loving one another or respecting ahle bayt. but look at the comparisons drawn .. love so and so .. and million sawaab in your pocket .. what exactly does love mean here ?? just writing such praises ? gloating in pride, thumping chest ! does these love mean to emulate and follow the good deeds of these personalities !! if one is to measure the love with one's ability to follow the seerat and sunnah of these personalities they would greatly fail.

those who thump thier chest wildly to express love and "grief" in gam-e-hussein ! how much do they follow what Imam hussein did ? a good example is lifestyle of kothari mullahs who gloat in pride to be followers of Ali !

such expression of love for ahle bayt or anyone else .. specially in matters of religion becomes a short cut to feel all pious and spiritual at convenience and on another hand an easy tool for thugs and cons to fool people !
One cannot love ahlul bayt unless he practices on the principles of ISLAM and ahlul bayt.......


"Say (Oh Muhammad): ‘If you (truly) love Allah then follow me, so that Allah may love you and forgive your sins.’ And Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate." (3:31)

"Allah knows best with whom to place His Message." (6:124)

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#27

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:44 am

Al-Noor wrote:One cannot love ahlul bayt unless he practices on the principles of ISLAM and ahlul bayt......
well said ! so those who do not follow practices of Islam and Ahlul Bayt are not the muheebs, instead just convenient liars who make up fancy and exaggerate phrases multiplying sawaab and guaranteeing jannats at drop of a hat ! they sing praises, nohaas, bend, bow, crawl, feet kiss, knee kiss to express love.

this whole love business is so manipulated.. in order to prove your piety one has to kiss these thug godmen claiming to be representative of ahlul bayt.. just sit on the takht, make rovaa jevu moo, throw your hands in the air shout and yell at dumbed down captive audience to yaa hussain yaa hussein. ho gaya walayaat !

those who are rich can express more walayat showering more money at these self declared love representative of ahlul bayt, while poor can stand in lines begging for a glance to complete thier love.

understand the root of the problem .. love is not the problem .. it is the exxageration of love to a point it becomes more than allah... look around .. any religion .. dont distract the debate by shia sunni .. but these expression of " exaggerated love" is root of problem in hindoos, christians, buddhists, pick any faith .. !

people are being deceived when such phrases are thrown around as harmless praise .. there is crowd of ignorant, brainwashed people who cannot distinguish between the modus operandi of such godmen. anything in exaggeration is bad ! love or hate ! .. this was expressed by Ali .. a much believable quote by ali .. " two kinds of people are bad or evil ; one who hates me and loves me the most"

there are some fantastic phrases .. theys started with Allah and see where it ended !

praise / magnanimity of allah is so much .. that oceans of the world as Ink .. and forest of the world as pen (kalam) would not be sufficient to write them down

the above praise i have heard for Imam Ali and recently I heard one abde shiekh using this phrase to praise SMB ! these starts psychologically and slowly takes root into ritualistic idol worshipping .. see how meaning of maatam is twisted in abde world, see how abde stands in front of DAI, who is a mere mortal (a deceptive ayyash grumpy one at that) .. hey there is nothing wrong in standing, bowing in respect, once or twice .. but look .. look deep within .. are they really standing / bowing in respect or reverence or worship ?? these followers are seeking salvation, spirituality and doing so to gain access to eternal bliss, this ritual from respect has become a feeling of spiritual contentment which original was supposed to be earned from namaaz, zakaat, som, jihaad (internal struggle) and hajj ..

namaaz, zakaat, som, jihaad and hajj are some difficult benchmarks to gain spiritual contentment .. look at their practical implications ..these have advantage to humans only .. allah is so great .. he treats us like children .. keeping us busy in guise of worship directly or indirectly benefiting us only .. we can write essays on benefits of these pillars,, these acts are personal and introspective. they do not require patronizing any mortal.

when we start attributing such a feeling of spiritual contentment and patronize selective mortals, we start looking for shortcuts .. it is human nature, tendency to seek easy way out ... what appears in front of us is more believable than what is unseen and we distract from these benchmarks of spiritual contentment to easy praising and eventually to act of worshiping. we start fragmenting our love, muhammed, ahlul bayt, known and unknown imaams, daais, on and on .. the firkaas happened because of exaggerated love (walayat) .. because at macro level we all are muslims .. following one Islam.

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#28

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:38 am

if we keep muffy out of the discussion then
love for ahle bait does not mean superceding allah
worship and love are two different things
loving anybody(human) doesnt mean doing shirk or not worshipping allah alone.
this ideology was perpertrated by ibn taimiaya and his likes in barabaric arab world and has been carried on by their followers world wide.
in fact they do not even approve love between boy and girl in fear it will supercede love for allah.
they do not believe in any kind of love in their twisted theory of doing shirk.
just make a distinction between love for human beings and worship of allah

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#29

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:39 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:just make a distinction between love for human beings and worship of allah
refer to some muslim's (shia and sunnies) quotes on ahle bayt, imam hussein and other imams in general to see the fading line of praises in comparison to Allah or Allah's abilities !

there are some posts by members quoting from some sources and read the praises expressing love for ahlul bayt and others, you can gauge with your own understanding with common sense. you can search them on forum.read some shaayeries, gazals, songs and quotes from various shaayars and aashiqs how they express thier love which compares or supercedes love for allah or his abilities ... one would wonder not to take these comparison seriously rather they are work of art and expression. seriously .. only if millions were that smart to identify this distinction .. we would not have people busy rolling, bending, bowing, crawling, feet kissing, knee kissing, wailing and begging in darghaas, temples and churches.

yes ! lets keep Kothar and wahaabi out of this discussion and then see how we can discuss on this topic. i am not supporting hate or oppression neither i am against love .. some people hoodwink others and some hoodwink themselves.

religious fanatics who encourage violence regardless of which school of thought they come from .. do not need to haggle on topic of love, hate, tawheed or sunnah .. they are mad monkeys ready to blow themselves and others up anytime anywhere anyone anyhow .. some are causing p harm against expression of exaggerated love .. on other hand some are causing harm in support of exaggerated love .. the word is exaggeration here !! this causes people to indulge in violence .. verbal and non verbal .. we can see some colorful example on this forum itself ..

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

#30

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:00 am

ur point is correct HB and accepted.
i was just saying in general regarding love and worship and how two gets mixed up superceding each other and vice versa according to his own teachings and bringing up.