Hadith's from Imamain

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:06 am

seventy worshipers who worshiped Allah for seventy years.
Worship includes both fard and nafil. The fact that you have reinterpreted this false teaching is a good sign.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:06 pm

anajmi wrote:
seventy worshipers who worshiped Allah for seventy years.
Worship includes both fard and nafil. The fact that you have reinterpreted this false teaching is a good sign.
it is obvious every time such hadith or example is posted it always about the nafil namaz, any muslim or even a muslim child knows about it...only an idiot or a wahabi would miss this simple point. :roll: :lol:
Last edited by Al-Noor on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:12 pm

I found this post on sunni FB page and I think it talks about many valid points, which wahabi tend to manipulate.

Mazar Par Sajdah Aur Shirk Ke Ilzam Ka Jawab :

Sabse pahle to yeh jaan lena zaruri hai ke tamam ibadaten
sirf Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala hi ke liye
hai.
Allah ke siwa koi bhi ibadat ke layeq nahi.Usi
tarah sharait e Muhammadi Sal Allahu Alaihe Wasallam me SAJDAH bhi sirf aur sirf Allah Ta'ala
ke liye hai.
Musalmanon ka aur khas kar Ahle
Sunnat Wal Jama'at ka yehi aqeedah hai
Alhamdulillah.
Imam Ahle Sunnat Ala Hazrat alaihe rahma ghair Allah ko sajdah ke muta'alik irshad farmate hain ke.
"Sajdah ALLAH ke siwa kisi ke liye nahi. Gairullah ko Sajda e Ibadat Shirk Aur Sajda e Ta’azimi Haraam hai."
(Azzubdatuz Zakiyya, Safa -5).
Subhan Allah!
Wahabi firqa jo 300 saal pahle yahoodiyon aur nasraniyon ke zariya wajood me aya,ilzam lagate hain ke
Musalman mazar par jakar ghair Allah ko
sajdah karte hain aur is tarah shirk karte hain?
Kiya waqai musalman mazar par sajdaye ibadat kar shirk karte hain?
Iska jawab dene se pahle yeh hadees mulaheza farmayen::
Rasool Allah Sal Allahu Alaihe wasallam ne irshad farmaya
ke"Mujhe is baat ka khauf nahi ke tum
mere baad shirk karoge magar yeh ke tum apas me bughz rakhoge"
(Sahi Bukhari,Jild 2,Hadees 6102
Aqa Sal Allaho Alaihe wasallm jante the ke kuch log musalmanon par shirk ka ilzam lagayenge is liye bilkul saaf kar diya ke ummat shirk nahi kar sakti.
SAJDAH KI HAQEEQAT:
Sajdah ki do qisme hain
ek sajdah e Ibadat aur
dusra sajday e taazeemi.
Sajdaye Ibadat Allah ke siwa kisi ko karna shirk hai aur
sajdaye taazeemi
pichli shariaton me jayez tha par is shariat me haraam hai.
Sajdah ke liye kuch sharten:
Niyat: Kisi bhi kaam ko karne me niyat ka dakhal hai ke koi kis niyat se koi kaam kar raha hai.
Bukhari Shareef ki pahli hadees hai ke
'Innamal A'amalo Bin niyate'
Amal ka daromadar niyat par hai'
(Sahi Bukhari,jild 1,Hadees 1)
Sajdah Karte waqt 7 haddiyon ka zameen se
milna zaruri hai.
Ibn Abbas Radi Allaho anh riwayat karte hain ke Rasool Allah Sal Allahu Alaihe Wasallam ne irshad
farmaya ke
Allah ke taraf se mujhe hukm hua ke 7
haddiyon par sajdah kiya jaye aur namaz me
kapda ya balon ko na moda jaye.
(saat haddiyan ye
hain)
peshani aur naak,(dono)hath,(dino)ghutne aur (dono)paon.
(Sahih Muslim-Hadees no 995/Sahi Bukhari,Jild
1,Hadees no 773)⚡
Yeh khas sharaiton me se hain.
Wahabiyon ki bimari hai ke kisi ko jhukte dekha
nahi ke shirk shirk chillana shru kar diya bhale hi
koi jhuk kar apni car thik karraha ho ya koi mazar
par chadar ko bosa de raha ho.Koi bhi musalman jise deen ki samajh boojh hai woh mazar par sajdah nahi karta.Agar lakhon me koi ek jahil aisa karta hua dikhta bhi hai to bhi hum bina tehqeeq
kiye,bina uski niyat jane uspe shirk ka ilzam nahi
laga sakte.
Sabse pahle to usse puchna padega ke woh kiya kar raha tha?
Agar kahe ke sajdah to fir pucha jayega ke taazeemi ya ibadat ke liye?
Agar woh kahe ke taazeemi to use samjhaya jayega ke yeh
Islam me haram hai aisa na karen.
Ab bhi is par shirk ka fatwah nahi lagega.Aur Sajdah ibadat musalaman sirf aur sirf Allah Ta'ala ko karta hai.
Beghair tehqeeq kiye ya kisi ki niyyat jane sirf
jhukta dekh kar
ya zameen ko bosa deta dekh kar kisi ko kafir o mushrik kahna sakht jahalat hai aur
aisa karne wala khud kafir o mushrik ho jata hai....
Rasool Allah Sal Allaho Alaihe Wasllam ne irshad farmaya ke
agar koi apne musalman bhai ko kafir
kahe to dono me koi ek zarur kafir hoga.Jispar
ilzam lagaya gaya agar woh kafir nahi to kufr ilzam lagane wale par laut jayega.
(Sahee Muslim,Hadees-117)
Is hadees ki roshni me agar kisi ne mehaz mazar par bosa dene ya jhukne ke amal ko dekh kar kisi musalman ko kafir o mushrik kaha to woh khud kafir o mushrik ho jayega.
Is liye badgumani se bachen aur musalmano par shirk ka ilzam lagane se baaz aa jayen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:21 pm

it is obvious every time such hadith or example is posted it always about the nafil namaz....only an idiot or a wahabi would miss this simple point. :roll: :lol:
It is a delight watching weasels weasel out of their faith in a matter of days or hours. So much for "love"!! :mrgreen:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Imam as-Sadiq [a] was asked about a person's prayer (salat) on a ship: should he exit out to the shore to pray?
The Imam replied, "No, should he turn away from the prayer of Noah? Pray in the ship standing up. If it is not possible for you to stand up, then pray sitting. If the ship turns, then turn with it and seek the qibla as much as you can."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:28 pm

anajmi wrote:
it is obvious every time such hadith or example is posted it always about the nafil namaz....only an idiot or a wahabi would miss this simple point. :roll: :lol:
It is a delight watching weasels weasel out of their faith in a matter of days or hours. So much for "love"!! :mrgreen:
:lol: better stop worshiping some old man sitting on throne and smoking hasis as per wahabi concept of God, Nauzobillah. unfortunately all the "ibadat" you did so far in your life has gone to gutter, do tauba today and start fresh before death approaches you.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Smoking hasis was your addition and that is understandable cause you people always make additions that lead to corruption of purity. It's a pity that you are unable to argue with my words but have to add your own to corrupt them!!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:34 pm

anajmi wrote:Smoking hasis was your addition and that is understandable cause you people always make additions that lead to corruption of purity. It's a pity that you are unable to argue with my words but have to add your own to corrupt them!!
attributing hands/beard and face is also addition which a wahabi moron tends to add up in description of GOD nauzubillah. you cry shirk over other muslims, while you dont even understand concept of ALLAH according to islam. its a pity.

do tauba as soon as possible.
Last edited by Al-Noor on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:35 pm

Again, beard is your addition. Hands and face of God are a part of the Quran and there is nothing you can do about that.

Remember, the reason you say "nauzubillah" to the word of the Quran is because you are an idol worshipper.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:37 pm

anajmi wrote:Again, beard is your addition. Hands and face of God are a part of the Quran and there is nothing you can do about that.

Remember, the reason you say "nauzubillah" to the word of the Quran is because you are an idol worshipper.
I say Nauzobillah to your shirk and the idol which you have in your head, break that idol and come back to ISLAM.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Actually, I have only the word of the Quran in my head which talks about the throne of Allah, the hands and face of Allah. Anyone who disagrees with the word of the Quran is a kafir. Are you a kafir?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:40 pm

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Also Allah talks about punishing those who change the word of Allah. You added beard, old man, smoking hasis etc. You should do tawba immediately and refrain from these despicable acts.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:43 pm

anajmi wrote:Actually, I have only the word of the Quran in my head which talks about the throne of Allah, the hands and face of Allah. Anyone who disagrees with the word of the Quran is a kafir. Are you a kafir?
Even after such detailed post if you dont understand what throne stands for in Quran, you are nothing but wahabi :lol:

are you an idiot?

Also Allah talks about punishing those who change the word of Allah. You added beard, old man, smoking hasis etc. You should do tawba immediately and refrain from these despicable acts.
Wahabi is a liar too

Wahabis promote PERVERSION
Wahabis are the worst kinds of humans existing probably since the world was created.
They have the worst kinds of beliefs and deeds. Their tongue is never in consonance with the heart and the heart is never in consonance with the Quran, Prophet of Islam (sa) and the rightly guided caliphs (ra).
They are extremists with regards to the beliefs of other sects while they are liberalists with regards to their deeds.

Their minds and thoughts can be described in one word - PERVERT.
:lol:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Even after such detailed post if you dont understand what throne stands for in Quran, you are nothing but wahabi
Which detailed post? Show me one detailed post where you explain the throne of Allah. Just one. I can guarantee it, you won't be able to explain. There isn't a single hadith from any of your Imamain that will explain the throne of Allah. I challenge you to post it over here.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:12 pm

anajmi wrote:
Even after such detailed post if you dont understand what throne stands for in Quran, you are nothing but wahabi
Which detailed post? Show me one detailed post where you explain the throne of Allah. Just one. I can guarantee it, you won't be able to explain. There isn't a single hadith from any of your Imamain that will explain the throne of Allah. I challenge you to post it over here.
this is true that wahabi sirf bolta hain samjhta nahi....now better do tauba and come back to Islam.---if you still go back SIN is upon you.

“The Gracious who is established (istawa) upon His throne” (20:5).
Regarding this verse, Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said, "He is established in all things, so no thing is closer to Him than any other thing. The far is not far from Him, and the near is not close to Him – He is established in all things."

Quran says Allah's throne extends over the heavens and the earth. There is a good reason for that. The whole universe (the heavens and the earth) is an architect's (Allah's) nightmare. He does not want Himself sullied by His creation by stepping on to it even though He has the ability to be everywhere. So, just like humans want shoes to keep their feet clean, Allah wants to keep himself away from the uncleanliness of His abominably dirty universe by building Himself a throne. There is not a place in the universe where His throne does not exist.

Translation (50-16):

And indeed We have created man, and We know whatever thoughts his inner self develops, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein, [16]
[/color]
Last edited by Al-Noor on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 pm

This isn't an explanation. This is a cop out. Allah isn't established in all things. This is a hindu belief. A hindu says (a gujarati hindu) kan kan ma bhagwan che. Meaning every grain has God in it. That is the reason why the hindus worship everything. They have a tree god, a monkey god, a money god, because their god is established in everything!! The difference between them and us is that we say everything is his and they say everything is him. That might prove difficult for you to understand, but try!!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:18 pm

anajmi wrote:This isn't an explanation. This is a cop out. Allah isn't established in all things. This is a hindu belief. A hindu says (a gujarati hindu) kan kan ma bhagwan che. Meaning every grain has God in it. That is the reason why the hindus worship everything. They have a tree god, a monkey god, a money god, because their god is established in everything!! The difference between them and us is that we say everything is his and they say everything is him. That might prove difficult for you to understand, but try!!
:lol: wahabi nahi sudherne wala....chal ab chup kar aur thread derail naa kar.---teri aukaat teri samjhdari aur teri challenge ki haqeeqat pata chal chuki hain.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Hogaee na bolti band?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:22 pm

anajmi wrote:Hogaee na bolti band?
:lol: wahabi sharam kar, tere challenge kaa jawab tujhe mil chuka, ab tu chahe utna hashish wale baba ki ibadat kar sakta hain, gunah tere sar.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:25 pm

Sorry my dumb friend but the sayings of Imam Jafar Sadiq seem to have been concocted by morons and idiot idol worshippers. They have no head or tail and are neither here nor there.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Back to topic---Alhumdollilah---Sunna wal shia jamah kamyaab hain.

Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said,
"Allah's power cannot be comprehended. The servants cannot comprehend His description, nor can they grasp His knowledge or the level of His greatness. There is no thing other than Him.
He is a light in which there is no darkness, a verity in which there is no lie, a justice in which there is no tyranny, and a truth in which there is no invalidity. Likewise, He absolutely does not falter nor waver ever.
And He was like that when there was no Earth nor heaven, no night nor day, no Sun nor moon, no stars nor clouds, and no rain nor wind. Then, Allah wanted to create a creation that can magnify His greatness, emanate His eminence, and revere His majesty, so He said, 'Be shadows, you two!!' and they were just as Allah said."

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:41 pm

And yet, even though Allah is so great, loving Ahle Bayt is worth more than seventy worshippers worshipping Allah for seventy years!!!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Iblees worshiped for thousands of years yet he was cursed?

We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers. (2:34)
Imam Ja`far [a] said, “He ordered the angels to prostrate to Adam, so the angels and Iblees were included in this order because Iblees was from (among) the angels in the heaven, worshiping Allah. The angels thought that he was from them, but he was not from them. So when Allah ordered the angels to prostrate to Adam [a], the envy that was in the heart of Iblees came out, so the angels then knew that he was not like them.”
So the Imam [a] was asked, “So how was Iblees included in the order [if he was not an angel], since Allah had ordered the angels to prostrate to Adam?”
The Imam replied, “Iblees was with them in fidelity, but he was not from the angelic race. That is because Allah created a creature before Adam, and Iblees was a ruler in the Earth amongst them. They became violent, they corrupted, and they shed blood. So Allah sent the angels to kill them, and they took Iblees and raised him to heaven. He remained with the angels, worshiping Allah, until Allah created Adam [a].”

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Is this thread a SABAK class from Shaikh and Mulla An Noor saheb? :evil:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:48 am

Imam `Ali [a] said,
"Whenever Allah wants to inflict the people of the Earth with punishment, He says,
'Were it not for the people who love by My glory, and build My mosques, and seek forgiveness before dawn, I would have descended My chastisement.'"

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:37 am

And yet the advise of the moron is that the "love" of his idols is worth more than seventy worshippers worshipping for seventy years. If all people were to give up worship because of love at the same time, Allah's chastisement would descend. Thank God for the wahhabis who have been saving the "lovers" from chastisement. :wink:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:40 pm

anajmi wrote:And yet the advise of the moron is that the "love" of his idols is worth more than seventy worshippers worshipping for seventy years. If all people were to give up worship because of love at the same time, Allah's chastisement would descend. Thank God for the wahhabis who have been saving the "lovers" from chastisement. :wink:
I thought you have little bit of shame and wont come back with your black face but I forgot you are a shameless wahabi :lol: , any ways I will continue posting you can bark as long as you wont.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:45 pm

At least I have balls enough to come back with the same ID eh? :wink:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:06 pm

anajmi wrote:At least I have balls enough to come back with the same ID eh? :wink:
ab ID ko lekar shameless wahabi bhokenga? :lol: better correct your aqeeda and stop worshiping hashish wale baba :lol: ...ID koi bhi ho HAQ bolna woh important hain. wahabi will keep distracting from topic, because these dogs cant see when HAQ and fazail of ahlul bayt is spoken.
Last edited by Al-Noor on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.