Hadith's from Imamain

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Al-Noor

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:07 am

Imam `Ali b. Abi Talib [a] said,
"The tongue of the wise man is behind his heart, and the heart of the fool is behind his tongue."

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Al-Noor wrote:Imam `Ali b. Abi Talib [a] said,
"The tongue of the wise man is behind his heart, and the heart of the fool is behind his tongue."
Subhanallah Imam Ali was referring about you. :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 am

A man stood up in the presence of Imam Muhammad al-Baqir [a], but he needed to use his hands to support himself. He cried over his weakness.
The Imam asked, "What is the matter with you?"
The man replied, "I used to hope that I would see this affair (divine government) whilst having strength."
The Imam said, "Are you not pleased that your enemies are fighting one another while you are safe in your homes? If that [affair] were to take place, each man from among you will be given the strength of forty men, and your hearts will become like iron. If thrown against the mountains, they would be uprooted; and you would be the strength of the Earth and its treasures."

Al Kafi

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:42 pm

Imam `Ali [a] was at the Sacred House of Allah when he looked to a man who was praying in an excellent manner.
So he [a] said, “O man, do you know the interpretation of your prayer (salat)?”
The man said, “O cousin of the best of Allah’s creation, is the interpretation of prayer worship?”
`Ali [a] said, “O man, know that Allah did not raise His Prophet [s] with a commandment except that it has an alikeness [to something], an interpretation, and a revelation, and all of that is [founded] upon worship. So, whoever does not know the interpretation of his prayer, then his entire prayer is imperfect and incomplete.”
So the man said, “O cousin of the best of Allah’s creation, what is the meaning of raising your hands in the first takbeer?”
He [a] said, “Allah is the One, the Only, who is unlike all things, who cannot be measured by anything, who cannot be felt by the fingers, and cannot be comprehended by the senses.”
The man asked, “What is the meaning of extending your neck in ruku`?”
He [a] said, “Its meaning is, ‘I have believed in Your Oneness, even if my neck is struck.’”
The man asked, “What is the meaning of the first prostration [upon the earth]?”
He [a] said, “Its meaning is, ‘O Allah, from it You have created me’ – meaning, from the earth – and you raise your head, ‘and from it you have elevated me’, and the second prostration, ‘and You will return me to it’, and raising your head from the second prostration, ‘and from it You will raise me once again.’”
The man asked, “And what is the meaning of raising your right foot and tucking your left foot in tashahhud?”
He [a] said, “O Allah, cause falsehood to die and cause truth to rise.”

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:04 am

Well, if you just love the idols, then there is actually no need to know the interpretation of salaah. Infact, love of the idols is equivalent to more than 50 years of this worship!!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:23 am

The Prophet [s] said to Abu Dharr, "O Abu Dharr, if light enters the heart, it will open and widen”.
Abu Dharr said, “O Messenger of Allah, may my mother and father be your sacrifice: What is the sign of that?”
He said, “Inclination towards the Abode of Immortality, turning away from the Abode of Vanity, and preparation for death before its descent."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:36 am

Husayn b. ‘Ali said: “Twelve Imams will be from among us. The first among them will be ‘Ali b. Abi Talib and the last will be my ninth descendant, the rightful Qa’im. Because of his blessed existence God will bring back the dead earth to life and prosperity. God will give victory to His religion over all other religions, even if this be against the liking of the disbelievers. The Mahdi will disappear from public for a while. During his occultation a number of people will abandon religion, whereas others will remain steadfast and will suffer because of their faith.
This latter group will be asked tauntingly: “If your belief is true, when would your promised Imam rise?” But, remember that whoever perseveres under those unfavorable circumstances when enemies would falsify and harm them, their status will be like those who fought by the side of the Prophet in defending the religion of God.” (Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 51, pg. 133; Ithbat al-Hudat vol. 2, pg. 333, 399)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Admin and Moderators
Do we need to continue this CUT and PASTE thread. Let An (Ig)noor start his blog somewhere else. This has become one Ignore thread and I do not know if it serves any purpose.
As it is An(Ig)noor has already put half of the forum members on the ignore list why bother having him here.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:17 pm

SBM wrote:Admin and Moderators
Do we need to continue this CUT and PASTE thread. Let An (Ig)noor start his blog somewhere else. This has become one Ignore thread and I do not know if it serves any purpose.
As it is An(Ig)noor has already put half of the forum members on the ignore list why bother having him here.
SBM bhai & Admin:
Why bother? This gentleman will appear again under another ID. Someone has rightly called him "resident virus".

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:00 am

Importance of prophet Muhammed(s)

"Without love for the Prophet it is difficult to find God;
He who is not of the Prophet's cannot be of God.

Without love for Muhammad faith cannot be complete;

To be a Muslim it is not enough to believe in God.

Daily prayers, charity, fasting and hajj are fine;

But despite these I cannot be among the faithful.

Unless I am ready to be sacrificed for the honour of Muhammad;

God is witness - my faith cannot attain perfection."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:51 am

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said,
"Allah does not look at your physical appearance, your financial status, or your words. Rather, He looks at your hearts and deeds."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Bismillah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:27 am

There will never be
A Dai like Muffadal
A choor like Qaid Choor
A Shylock like Malek Chuster
Fools like Abdes
Roti Makers like Amtes
and Maatamis like Muffaddalis

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:05 pm

A man asked Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] if Allah had a body supported by light.
The Imam replied, "Glorified be He, whom no one knows how He is except Himself. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing. He cannot be limited, nor can He be felt, nor can He be moved, nor can He be comprehended by the senses, nor can He be contained in anything, nor does He have a body, nor does He have a form, nor a figure, nor a confine."

أحمد بن إدريس، عن محمد بن عبد الجبار، عن صفوان بن يحيى، عن علي بن أبي حمزة، قال: قلت لابي عبد الله عليه السلام: سمعت هشام بن الحكم يروي عنكم أن الله جسم، صمدي نوري، معرفته ضرورة، يمن بها على من يشاء من خلقه، فقال عليه السلام: سبحان من لا يعلم أحد كيف هو إلا هو، ليس كمثله شئ وهو السميع البصير، لا يحد ولا يحس ولا يجس ولا تدركه [ الابصار ولا ] الحواس ولا يحيط به شئ ولا جسم ولا صورة ولا تخطيط ولا تحديد.
(al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 278)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:52 am

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said,
"A pious gathering is better than being alone, and being alone is better than an evil gathering. Speaking good is better than silence, and silence is better than speaking evil."

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:44 am

and silence is better than speaking evil."
And why do not you follow that shouting Wahabi Wahabi Wahabi all the time JUST SHUT UP

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Imam Musa al-Kadhim [a] said,
"Allah has not left the Earth without an Imam since the passing of Adam, by whom [people are] guided to Allah. He is a Proof upon the worshipers – whoever leaves him has deviated, and whoever is close to him is victorious – that is a right upon Allah."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Some check on history:

Do you know how Kufa was established , do you know who the killers of Imam Hussein were ? This is for the liars that claim Imam Hussein was killed by Shia !
The city was founded in 17AH and, as Omar had expressly commanded, houses sufficient to lodge forty thousand persons were built.
“Muwiyah made Ziyad Bin Sumaya governor over the people of Kufa and linked it with Basrah. As Ziyad had lived in Kufa during the time of Ali[ra], he was aware of all Shias living there. He dragged Shias from every stone and mount and murdered them, threatened them, cut off their hands and legs, made needles pierce their eyes, hanged them over trees, exiled them from Iraq and made them homeless to the extent that no renowned Shia remained there in Iraq”.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:12 am

This incident was first captured in 17AH by the very first correspondent of FOX news. FOX news was originally established in Kufa during the time of Imam Hussain and used even today to report baby killers in Iraq.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:14 am

SBM wrote:Admin and Moderators
i disagree. He is not posting anything irrelevant. What he is posting is all to do with Islam and Shia beliefs. You are free to ignore it since you feel it does not serve any purpose but i for one find it interesting.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:53 am

Imam Ridha (as) said - "O' Son of Shabib! Should you weep for Hussain (as) in the measure that tears roll down your cheeks, Allah would forgive all the sins committed by you, whether they be the great sins or the small sins and whether they be meagre or immense"
Amali Saduq, pg. 111.

My understanding here : (of course there are conditions and person should repent from all his previous sins with heart) Allah knows best

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:54 am

Very important Hadith:

It is reported that the Commander of the Faithful ('a) said, "Jesus the son of Mary ('a) said, 'The dinar is the illness of religion, and the scholar (al-'alim) is the physician of religion. So if you see that the physician brings illness upon himself, distrust him, and know that he is not to advise others."'
(Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 14, p. 319, no. 14)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:54 pm

The Messenger of Allah [s] said,
"Allah will not punish a heart that grasps the Qur'an."

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:41 am

Al-Noor wrote:Imam Ridha (as) said - "O' Son of Shabib! Should you weep for Hussain (as) in the measure that tears roll down your cheeks, Allah would forgive all the sins committed by you, whether they be the great sins or the small sins and whether they be meagre or immense"
Amali Saduq, pg. 111.

My understanding here : (of course there are conditions and person should repent from all his previous sins with heart) Allah knows best
Please post the conditions also then .. half knowledge is dangerous and misleading .. your understanding dont hold any weight as compared to Imam Ridha (as). Also please post the conditions that are applicable must be from Imamain.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:26 am

humanbeing wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:Imam Ridha (as) said - "O' Son of Shabib! Should you weep for Hussain (as) in the measure that tears roll down your cheeks, Allah would forgive all the sins committed by you, whether they be the great sins or the small sins and whether they be meagre or immense"
Amali Saduq, pg. 111.

Please post the conditions also then .. half knowledge is dangerous and misleading .. your understanding dont hold any weight as compared to Imam Ridha (as). Also please post the conditions that are applicable must be from Imamain.
As I said this is my understanding which can be right and wrong, and there is no addition in Imam saying, so you can straight take Imam words as final words. so if Imam says sins will be forgiven it means sins will be forgiven.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:48 am

The Messenger of Allah [s] said,
"I am the city, and `Ali is the gate. Whoever claims that he enters the city from other than the gate has lied."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:37 pm

Make kids happy and enter house of Happiness. Never ever beat your children.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:24 am

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir [a] said, "Maintaining a deed is harder than the deed itself."
A man asked, "And what is maintaining a deed?"
The Imam replied, "If a man prays a prayer and spends in charity for Allah alone, associating no partners with Him, it is written for him as a secret deed. But if he mentions it, it is erased and written for him as a public deed. Then if he mentions it [again], it is erased and written for him as a display of hypocrisy."

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:40 am

Imam `Ali [a] said,
“Ask me before you lose me, for I swear by Allah, there is not a single thing that you can ask me about until the Day of Resurrection except that I can tell you about it. Ask me about the Book of Allah, for I swear by Allah, there is not a verse in it except that I know whether it was revealed during the night or the day, and whether it was revealed in a plain or on a mountain.”
(al-Qurtubi, Jaami` Bayan al-'ilm wa Fadlih, hadith 726, pg 464)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:28 am

Imam Sadiq (A.S.) said:
He in whose presence we (and our miseries) are mentioned and, as a result, his eyes pour out tears, Allah shall make his face forbidden upon the fire of hell.
Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 44, Pg., 285.