Hadith's from Imamain

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Al-Noor

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:44 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:12 pm

When Lady Fatima [a] fell ill, she wanted `Ali b. Abi Talib [a] to withhold the news of her [passing] and treat it as a secret; and to allow no one to visit her during her illness. So he did so accordingly, attending to her himself, assisted by Asma bint Umays, so that he may maintain the secrecy as she wished.
Then, as her death drew near, she willed that the Commander of the Faithful should attend to her rites, to bury her at night and to efface the trace of her grave. So the Commander of the Faithful arranged accordingly, buried her and concealed the place of her burial. When he dusted off the earth of the grave, he was so overwhelmed with grief that tears rolled down his cheeks.
Then, he turned his face towards the grave of the Prophet [s] and said:
“Peace be upon you from me, O Messenger of Allah! And peace be upon you from your beloved daughter, the delight of your eye, your visitor, resting in the earth in your locality, for whom Allah so destined that she should join you so soon.
O Messenger of Allah, it is indeed difficult to forbear the parting of your beloved daughter, and my strength has waned with the demise of the lady who was above the women of the world. My main source of solace has been from your tradition. Your own departure had caused me greater sorrow, for I laid you in the niche of your grave after you breathed your last on my chest, and I interred you with my own hands. I attended to your rites myself. Surely, the Book of Allah has the best guide to submission, "To Him we belong and unto Him shall we return." (2:156).
The trust has been returned [to you], and the deposit has been redeemed; and al-Zahra has been snatched away. How ugly has the greenery and the dust become. O Messenger of Allah! As for my sorrow, it is everlasting, and as for my nights, they are sleepless. The grief cannot leave my heart, till Allah destines for me the same abode as yours where you live. It is a heartache like a festering wound, and an irritating distress. How soon have we been parted from each other? And I raise my complaint to Allah!
Your daughter will inform you of how your Nation rallied against me and worked together to usurp her right. So, seek information from her. How much of ill feeling wrestles within her chest for revenge for which she found no expression. She would say: ‘Allah will judge, and He is the Most Just of the Judges.’
Farewell greetings to you, O Messenger of Allah! Not from weariness or seeking respite. If I go, I do not go because of tiredness, and if I stay, it is not because of any distrust in what Allah has promised the patient ones. And patience is a blessed and more auspicious option. And had it not been for the prevailing authority against us, I would have found a place by your graveside, and would have lived in seclusion near it, and would have wailed the way a bereaved mother wails over her dead son, over the most distressing calamity.
With Allah as my witness, your daughter is buried in secrecy, her rights usurped forcefully, and her inheritance denied openly. And the time has not been long, nor had you been forgotten. So, the complaint is raised to Allah, O Messenger of Allah! And to you I offer the most sincere condolence; and the blessings of Allah be upon you and her, and His Mercy and His Grace.”
عن علي بن الحسين بن علي, عن أبيه الحسين عليهم السلام قال: لما مرضت فاطمة بنت النبي (ص) وصّت إلى علي صلوات الله عليه أن يكتم أمرها, ويخفي خبرها, ولا يؤذن أحداً بمرضها, ففعل ذلك, وكان يمرضها بنفسه, وتعينه على ذلك أسماء بنت عميس رحمها الله على استسرار بذلك كما وصت به, فلما حضرتها الوفاة وصت أمير المؤمنين (ع) أن يتولى أمرها, ويدفنها ليلاً, ويعفي قبرها, فتولى ذلك أمير المؤمنين (ع) ودفنها, وعفى موضع قبرها, فلما نفض يده من تراب القبر, هاج به الحزن, فأرسل دموعه على خديه, وحول وجهه إلى قبر رسول الله (ص) فقال: السلام عليك يا رسول الله مني, والسلام عليك من ابنتك وحبيبتك وقرة عينك وزائرتك والبائتة في الثرى ببقعتك والمختار لها الله سرعة اللحاق بك, قلَّ يا رسول الله عن صفيتك صبري, وضعف عن سيدة النساء تجلدي ( القوة) , إلا أن في التأسي لي بسنتك والحزن الذي حل بي بفراقك موضع التعزي, فلقد وسدتك في ملحود قبرك بعد أن فاضت نفسك على صدري, وغمضتك بيدي، وتوليت أمرك بنفسي, نعم وفي كتاب الله أنعم القبول: إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون, لقد استرجعت الوديعة، وأخذت الرهينة, واختلست الزهراء, فما أقبح الخضراء والغبراء, يا رسول الله! أما حزني فسرمد, وأما ليلي فمسهد ( الطويل الشديد ), لا يبرح الحزن من قلبي, أو يختار الله لي دارك التي أنت فيها مقيم, كمد ( هم وحزن لا يستطاع إمضاؤه ) مقيح, وهم مهيج, سرعان ما فرق بيننا, وإلى الله أشكو, وستنبئك ابنتك بتضافر أمتك عليّ وعلى هضمها حقها, فاستخبرها الحال, فكم من غليل معتلج بصدرها لم تجد إلى بثه سبيلاً وستقول, ويحكم الله وهو خير الحاكمين.
سلام عليك يا رسول الله سلام مودع, لا سئم ولا قال, فإن أنصرف فلا عن ملالة, وإن أقم فلا عن سوء ظن بما وعد الله الصابرين, والصبر أيمن وأجمل, ولولا غلبة المستولين علينا لجعلت المقام عند قبرك لزاماً, وللبثت عنده معكوفاً, ولأعولت إعوال الثكلى على جليل الرزية, فبعين الله تدفن ابنتك سراً, وتهتضم حقها قهراً, وتمنع إرثها جهراً, ولم يطل العهد, ولم يخل منك الذكر, فإلى الله يا رسول الله المشتكى, وفيك أجمل العزاء, وصلوات الله عليك وعليها ورحمة الله وبركاته.
(al-Amali al-Mufeed, Assembly 33, Hadith #7)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:25 pm

People differ in faith according to their difference in love of me and People differ in kufr according their hate for me. salallahu alaihi wasallam.
- Dalail al Khayrat

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:05 am

Fatima az-Zahra [a] said,
"Surely Allah is peace, and peace is from Him, and peace is to Him."
. قالت مولاتنا الزهراء (عليها السلام): إنّ الله هو السلام ومنه السلام وإليه السلام.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:49 pm

A man asked Imam `Ali b. Musa ar-Rida [a], "O son of the Messenger of Allah! What is the meaning of the report that is narrated, that the reward for [declaring] 'There is no god except Allah' is being able to see the face of Allah?"
The Imam replied, "Whoever describes Allah with a face like the faces [of His creation] has disbelieved. Rather, the face of Allah are His prophets and His representatives [a], by whom one turns to Allah and His religion and His recognition. Allah says, 'Everything upon it will perish, and the face of your Lord will remain.' (55:26-27). And He says, 'Everything will be destroyed except His face.' (28:88) So, seeing the prophets, messengers, and representatives of Allah in their ranks is a great reward for the believers on the Day of Resurrection. The Prophet [s] said, 'Whoever angers my Ahl al-Bayt and my offspring will not see me on the Day of Resurrection, nor will I see him.'"
في عيون الأخبار في باب ما جاء عن الرضا عليه السلام في التوحيد حديث طويل وفيه: فقلت: يا بن رسول الله فما معنى الخبر الذي رووه أن ثواب لا إله إلا الله النظر إلى وجه الله تعالى؟فقال عليه السلام: يا أبا الصلت من وصف الله عز وجل بوجه كالوجوه فقد كفر، ولكن وجه الله أنبياءه وحججه صلوات الله عليهم، الذين بهم يتوجه إلى الله عز وجل والى دينه ومعرفته، وقال الله عز وجل: " كل من عليها فان * ويبقى وجه ربك " وقال عز وجل: " كل شئ هالك الا وجهه " فالنظر إلى أنبياء الله تعالى ورسله وحججه عليهم السلام في درجاتهم ثواب عظيم للمؤمنين يوم القيامة، وقد قال النبي صلى الله عليه وآله: من أبغض أهل بيتي وعترتي لم يرني ولم أره يوم القيامة.
(`Uyoon Akhbar ar-Rida)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:35 am

Imam Ja`far [a] said,
"Whoever wants a hadith for the benefit of this world has no share in the Hereafter. Whoever wants it for the good of the Hereafter, Allah gives him the good of this world and the Hereafter."
[ 33249 ] 4 ـ وعن الحسين بن محمد ، عن معلى بن محمد ، عن الحسن بن عليّ الوشاء ، عن أحمد بن عائذ ، عن أبي خديجة ، عن أبي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) ، قال : من أراد الحديث لمنفعة الدنيا لم يكن له في الاخرة نصيب ، ومن أراد به خير الاخرة أعطاه الله خير الدنيا والاخرة .
(Wasa'il ash-Shi`a)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:00 am

Who is Fatimah Al-Zahraa (as)?
A letter to the Woman of the Worlds
-----------------------------------
To the Lady I yearn to meet:
If we, your Shia tried to compile words to explain the perception we have of you, it would not suffice. If we attempted to multiply the tears shed for you by every grain of sand present on this lowly earth, it would not suffice. If we weaved together every bead, of every rosary we have used to utter your pure name with our tongue in remembrance of you, it would not suffice. Ya Zahraa, reflecting on your struggle alone is a reflection that anything we do for you, will truly not suffice.
For what you did for us, is more than what we could ever do for you. You were the worrier of your warriors. You were the lover of your lovers. You were the giver of your givers, and you were the defender of your defenders. You were the epitome of patience, and the walking representation of eloquence. You were the beaming light of akhlaq, and the essence of tawheed. You were the biggest mercy to the merciless; a gift to those who deserved to remain gift-less. Your presence alone was the biggest present. Only Allah (swt) could adequately describe you as light upon light*, for the whole dunya was created for your breath and your stride. But even that description is surely only a meek representation as to what our relative minds can comprehend. Only Allah (swt) truly knows the light you spread. The light you emanate. The light you dispense, even to the darkest of hearts. If only we knew what fragrance you left in Imam Ali (as)’s mind**. If only we understood how you loved with such conviction and purity. If only we knew where you were buried so we could weep to you in agony of the absence you leave in the heart of a lover. But even the word lover, Ya Zahraa, will truly not suffice.
So we sit, we whisper, and we whimper; Ya Fatimiyyah. – Help us heal the cracks that have been embedded on our hearts from the moment we were conscious of our love towards you; of our allegiance towards you; of our fidelity towards you. Ya Zahraa.. Because anything that we do for you, will truly never suffice.
* Surat Al-Nur, Chapter 24, verse 25.
** (Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 200)
Written by: M. Bazzi.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:54 am

Woman who spoke only Qur'an for more than 20 years

Manaaqib Aal Abi Taalib narrated from a man:

I went away from the caravan in the middle of a desert, when all of a sudden I saw a woman there, alone. I asked her, "who are you?" she replied,

ْ وَ قُلْ سَلامٌ فَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُون‏

"And say, 'Salaam!' Soon they will know." [43:89]

Then I greeted her and asked, "What are you doing here?" she answered,

ْ مَنْ يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَما لَهُ مِنْ مُضِل‏

"And whomever Allah guides, there is no one who can lead him astray." [39:37]

I asked, "Are you a jinn or a human?" she said,

ْيا بَنِي آدَمَ خُذُوا زِينَتَكُم‏

"O Children of Adam! Put on your adornment." [7:31]

I asked, "Where are you coming from?" she responded,

يُنادَوْنَ مِنْ‏ مَكانٍ‏ بَعِيد

"They are called from a distant place." [41:44]

Then I asked, "where are you heading?" she replied,

وَ لِلَّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْت‏

"And it is the duty of mankind toward Allah to make pilgrimage to the House." [3:97]

I asked, "How long have you been away [from your caravan]?" she recited,

وَ لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا السَّماواتِ وَ الْأَرْضَ وَ ما بَيْنَهُما فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّام‏

"Certainly We created the heavens and the earth, and whatever is between them, in six days." [50:38]

I asked her, "Would you like some food [to eat]?" she answered,

وَ ما جَعَلْناهُمْ جَسَداً لا يَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعام‏

"We did not make them bodies that did not eat food." [21:8]

Then I gave her some food and told her to walk quickly and hurry up; she said,

لا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْساً إِلَّا وُسْعَها

"Allah does not task any soul beyond its capacity." [2:286]

I told her, "I will give you a ride behind myself." She said,

لَوْ كانَ فِيهِما آلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتا

"Had there been gods in the two [heaven and earth] other than Allah, they would surely have fallen apart." [21:22]

So I got off and had her ride alone, then she recited,

سُبْحانَ الَّذِي سَخَّرَ لَنا هذا

"Immaculate is He who has disposed this for us" [43:13]

When we found the caravan, I asked her, "Do you have anyone [relative or acquaintance] in it?" she replied,

يا داوُدُ إِنَّا جَعَلْناكَ خَلِيفَةً فِي الْأَرْضِ‏ وَ ما مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ‏ يا يَحْيى‏ خُذِ الْكِتابَ‏ يا مُوسى‏ إِنِّي أَنَا اللَّه‏

"O Dawood! Indeed We have made you a vicegerent on the earth." [38:26] "Muhammad is but an apostle." [3:144] "O Yahya! hold on to the Book." [19:12] "O Moosa, I have chosen you." [28:30]

So I shouted these names and saw four young people heading toward her. I asked, "who are they?" She replied,

الْمالُ وَ الْبَنُون‏ زِينَةُ الْحَياةِ الدُّنْيا

"Wealth and children are an adornment of the life of the world." [18:46]

When they came, she told them,

يا أَبَتِ اسْتَأْجِرْهُ إِنَّ خَيْرَ مَنِ اسْتَأْجَرْتَ الْقَوِيُّ الْأَمِين‏

"Father, hire him. Indeed the best you can hire is a powerful and trustworthy man." [28:26]

So they rewarded me with some things, and then she recited,

وَ اللَّهُ يُضاعِفُ لِمَنْ يَشاء

"Allah enhances several fold whomever He wishes." [2:261] So they gave me more.

Then I asked them about her, they said, "She is our mother, Fidh'dha, the servant of az-Zahraa', she has not spoken since 20 years but in Qur'an."

[Manaaqib Aal Abi Taalib, Vol. 3, Pg. 343-344.]

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Imam `Ali [a] said to a man from Bani Sa`d,
"I will tell you about myself and about Fatima. She was with me, and she was the most beloved of his family to him (the Prophet). She drew up so much water that the rope marked her chest. She grounded with the mill so much that her hands formed calluses. She swept the house so much that her clothes have become dusty. She lit so many fires beneath pots that her clothes smelled like smoke. This severe difficulty affected her.
So I said to her, 'When you meet your father, ask him for a servant to assist you with this work.'
So she met the Prophet [s], but she saw a group talking to him, so she withdrew. The Prophet [s] then knew that she came for a need.
So he [s] visited us the next day and said, 'Peace be with you, O People of the Cloak!' So we were silent, and were embarrassed of our position.
Then, he said, 'Peace be with you!' We remained quite. Then, he said, 'Peace be with you!' We did not want to refrain from responding to him, lest he leave. He would do that - he would send three greetings, and then permission would either be given to him [to enter] or he would leave.
So I said, 'And also with you, O Messenger of Allah! Enter. '
The Prophet sat down near our heads and said, 'O Fatima, what did you need from Muhammad yesterday?'
I was afraid that if she did not answer, he [s] would leave, so I raised my head and said, 'I, by Allah, will inform you, O Messenger of Allah. She has drawn up so much water that the rope marked her chest, and she has grounded with the mill so much that her hands have formed calluses, and she has swept the house so much that her clothes have become dusty, and she lit so many fires beneath pots that her clothes smell like smoke. So I told her, when you meet your father, ask him for a servant to assist you with this work. '
The Prophet replied, 'Shall I not inform you of something that is better for you two than a servant? Say 'Subhanallah' thirty-three times, and 'Alhamdulillah' thirty-three times, and 'Allahu akbar' thirty-four times. '
So Fatima [a] raised her head and said, 'I am pleased with Allah and His Messenger, I am pleased with Allah and His Messenger, I am pleased with Allah and His Messenger.' "
Tell us Ahmed bin Hassan Al-Qattan said to us Abu Saeed al-Hassan bin Ali bin Al-Hussein diabetes said to us Hakam ibn Aslam said the son told attic for Hariri from Abu roses bin Thamama Ali (AS) that he said to a man from Bani Saad, but talk to you about me and Fatima she was it was the love of his family to him and she drew Balqrbh even after her in the chest and milled Barahy even Cilt her hand and washed away the house until Gbert her clothes and lit a fire under a pot, so Dkint her clothes Vosabha of that severe damage I told her if I came father Vsolth servant enough for a campus where you are from this work missed Prophet peace be upon him and his family found him Haddatha Fastan and left, said he knew the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family that it came to the need of said tomorrow we carve in Vaana peace, he said you, O people of the tippet Vsktna and Asthieddina to our place and then Hello said Vsktna then peace said you Fajhina that did not want him to he finishes have been doing it delivers three times the permission to him and only went away I said peace, you, O Messenger of Allah Log no longer be sat at our heads, said Fatima what was your need yesterday when Muhammad said was afraid if Njbh be performed, she said she brought my head I said, God, I tell you, O Messenger God, she drew Balqrbh even impact on her chest and took Baraha even Cilt her hands and washed away the house until Egbert her clothes and lit up the pot even Dkint her clothes, I told her if I came father Vsolth servant enough for a campus where you are from this work said, do you not Oalmkma what is better for you than the server if Okhztma Mnamkma Vsobha thirty-three and Ahamada thirty-three and thirty-four Capra said she brought Fatima, peace be upon her head, she said she agrees about God and His Messenger, and chosen for Allah and His Messenger and chosen for Allah and His Messenger.
( `Ilal ash-Shara'i`)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:16 am

Imam ar-Rida [a] said to a man, "Before the coming of the Imam there will be buyuh"
The man did not know what "buyuh" meant, so he went for Hajj, and he heard a bedouin man say, "Today is buyuh."
The man asked the bedouin, "What is buyuh?"
The bedouin said, "Extreme heat."
حدثنا محمد بن همام، قال: حدثنا جعفر بن محمد بن مالك، قال: حدثنا معاوية بن حكيم، قال: حدثنا أحمد بن محمد بن أبي نصر، قال:
" سمعت الرضا (عليه السلام) يقول: قبل هذا الأمر بيوح، فلم أدر ما البيوح فحججت فسمعت أعرابيا يقول: هذا يوم بيوح، فقلت له: ما البيوح؟
فقال: الشديد الحر
(Nu`mani's Kitab al-Ghayba)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 am

Why did the Prophet (sawa) love to kiss Fatima (as) so frequently?

Abu Ja’far, Muhammad bin Ali (as), from Jabir bin Abdullah having said: ‘It was said, ‘O Rasool-Allah! You tend to kiss Fatima (as), and revere her, and be close to her, and deal with her with what you do not deal with any of your other daughters*?’ So he said: ‘Jibraeel came unto me with an apple from the apples of the Paradise. So I ate it, and it converted to the water in my back. Then I went to Khadeeja (as), so she was Blessed with Syeda Fatima. So I keep smelling the aroma of the Paradise from her’.

http://purifiedhousehold.com/why-did-th ... requently/

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:49 pm

Imam `Ali b. Abi Talib [a] said,
"Be generous but not extravagant; be thrifty but not miserly."
33. وقال عليه السلام : كُنْ سَمَحاً وَلاَ تَكُنْ مُبَذِّراً، وَكُنْ مُقَدِّراًوَلاَ تَكُنْ مُقَتِّراً.
(Nahjul Balagha)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Beshak Ghussa Shaitaan Ki Taraf Se Hai Aur Shaitaan Aag Se Paida Kiya Gaya Hai, Aur Aag Ko Paani Se Bujhaya Jaata Hai, Pas Jab Tum Mein Se Kisi Ko Ghussa Aajaye To Usey Chahiye Ke Wuzu Karle".
(Abu Dawood)

(¯`*•.¸madiney ka bhikari¸.•*´¯)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:00 pm

Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said, "Allah is veiled, loving the veil."
الله ستار يحب الستر
(Tafsir al-`Ayyashi)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:05 am

A man asked Imam Muhammad al-Baqir [a] about what Allah obligated from prayer.
The Imam said, "Five prayers in the night and the day."
The man asked, "Did Allah name them and show them in His Book?"
The Imam replied, "Yes. Allah said to his Prophet [s], 'Establish the prayer at the sinking of the sun to the darkening of the night' (17:78), and its sinking is its declension (zawal). So in what is between the sinking of the sun to the darkening of the night are four prayers. Allah named them, showed them, and timed them. The darkening of the night is its halving (intisaf).
And He said, 'and the recital of dawn (al-fajr); surely the recital of dawn is witnessed' (17:78), so this is the fifth.
And He said, 'Establish the salat at the two ends of the day', so the two ends are Maghrib and Fajr, 'and nigh of the night' (11:114), and that is the final `Isha' prayer.
And He said, 'Be watchful over the prayers and the middle prayer' (2:238), and that is the Thuhr prayer. That is the first prayer that the Messenger of Allah [s] prayer, and it is the middle of the day, and in between two daytime prayers - Fajr and `Asr."
محمّد بن يعقوب ، عن علي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، وعن محمّد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمّد ، وعن محمّد بن إسماعيل ، عن الفضل بن شاذان جميعاً ، عن حمّاد بن عيس ، عن حريز ، عن زرارة قال : سألت أبا جعفر ( عليه السلام ) عمّا فرض الله عزّ وجلّ من الصلاة ؟ فقال : خمس صلوات في الليل والنهار ، فقلت : هل سمّاهنّ الله وبينّهنّ في كتابه ؟ قال : نعم ، قال الله تعالى لنبيّه ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) : ( أقم الصلاة لدلوك الشمس إلى غسق اللّيل ) ودلوكها : زوالها ، وفيما بين دلوك الشمس إلى غسق الليل أربع صلوات : سمّاهن الله وبينّهنّ ووقّتهنّ ، وغسق الليل هو انتصافه ، ثمّ قال تبارك وتعالى : ( وقرآن الفجر إنّ قرآن الفجر كان مشهوداً ) فهذه الخامسة ، وقال تبارك وتعالى في ذلك : ( أقم الصلاة طرفي النهار ) وطرفاه : المغرب والغداة ( وزلفاً من الليل ) ، وهي صلاة العشاء الآخرة ، وقال تعالى : ( حافظوا على الصلوات والصلاة الوسطى ) وهي صلاة الظهر ، وهي أوّل صلاة صلاّها رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) ، وهي وسط النهار ، ووسط صلاتين بالنهار : صلاة الغداة وصلاة العصر ، وفي بعض القراءة ( حافظوا على الصلوات والصلاة الوسطى ـ صلاة العصر ـ وقوموا للّه قانتين ) قال : وأنزلت هذه الآية يوم الجمعة ورسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) في سفره ، فقنت فيها رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) وتركها على حالها في السفر والحضر وأضاف للمقيم ركعتين ، وإنّما وضعت الركعتان اللتان إضافهما النبي ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) يوم الجمعة للمقيم لمكان الخطبتين مع الإمام ، فمن صلّى يوم الجمعة في غير جماعة فليصلّها أربع ركعات كصلاة الظهر في سائر الأيّام .

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:49 am

Sometimes, when the situation seems too big, too complicated, too unbearable, give it to Allah. His capabilities are boundless. When you find yourself at a loss for words, you just don’t know what to say; ask Allah to guide your tongue. His words are inexhaustible. When you find your courage challenged, your strength waning and you don’t even know if you will be able to get out of bed to face another day in a seemingly dirty, dark, death-wishing dunya. Ask Allah to lift you up. His strength will more than suffice you. If you are feeling that the menacing clouds of tribulation gathering over the Sea of Despair are harbingers of yet another gut -wrenching storm, take time to pray. You will find that the light of truth will shine its life-giving rays through those clouds, caressing your heart, quickening it and allowing you to live, love and laugh for another day. Who could ask for more?
- Imam Zaid Shakir

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:31 am

Sayyiduna Khalid would keep the noble hair of the Prophet within his helmet and through its blessings, he fought a hundred battles and crushed all of his enemies. This is the helmet of a Muslim soldier. صلى الله عليه و سلم رضي الله عنه
Wia:- Shaykh Mohammed Aslam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:14 am

Farma'an e Rasool AllaH (S)

"Jisne Badzubani Ki, Usne Zulm Kiya".
(Musnad Ahmad)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:10 pm

“Everything will perish except His face” (28:88)
Imam `Ali [a] said, "The meaning is that everything will perish except for His religion, for it is inevitable that everything will perish, but His face will remain, for it is too majestic and too great for that. Surely, everything that is not of it will perish. Do you not see that He said, "Everything upon it will be annihilated, but His face will remain" (55:26)? So He differentiated between His creation and His face."
في كتاب الاحتجاج للطبرسي رحمه الله عن أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام حديث طويل وفيه: واما قوله: (كل شئ هالك الا وجهه) فالمراد كل شئ هالك الا دينه، لان من المحال أن يهلك منه كل شئ ويبقى الوجه، هو أجل وأعظم من ذلك وانما يهلك من ليس منه، الا ترى أنه قال: (كل من عليها فان ويبقى وجه ربك) ففصل بين خلقه ووجهه.
Imam Muhammad al-Baqir [a] said, "Everything will perish and His face will remain. Allah is too great to be described, but the meaning of this is: everything will be destroyed except for His religion, and we are the face by which Allah is approached. We will remain among His servants as long as Allah gives them deliberation. If Allah no longer gives them deliberation, He will raise us to Himself and do whatever He likes with us."
في تفسير علي بن إبراهيم حدثني أبي عن ابن أبي عمير عن منصور بن يونس عن أبي حمزة عن أبي جعفر عليه السلام في قوله: (كل شئ هالك الا وجهه) قال: فيفنى كل شئ ويبقى الوجه، الله أعظم من أن يوصف، لا ولكن معناها: كل شئ هالك الا دينه ونحن الوجه الذي يؤتى الله منه لم نزل في عباده ما دام لله فيهم روية، فإذا لم يكن لله فيهم روية رفعنا إليه ففعل بنا ما أحب، قلت: جعلت فداك فما الروية؟قال: الحاجة.
(al-Ihtijaj, Tafsir al-Qummi)