Hadith's from Imamain

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Al-Noor

Re: Hadith's from Imamain

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:58 am

The Prophet Muhammad [s] said,
"Know that with difficulty there is ease,
and with patience there is victory,
and with calamity there is relief,
and with difficulty there is ease.
Surely, with difficulty there is ease."
في من لا يحضره الفقيه باسناده إلى النبي صلى الله عليه وآله قال: واعلم أن مع العسر يسرا وان مع الصبر النصر وان الفرج مع الكرب وان مع العسر يسرا ان مع العسر يسرا.
(Man La Yahduruhul Faqih)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:51 pm

Imam `Ali [a] said,
"As intelligence increases, speech decreases."
71. وقال عليه السلام: إِذَا تَمَّ الْعَقْلُ نَقَصَ الْكَلاَمُ.
(Nahj al-Balagha)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:54 am

"O you who believe! When the prayer is called on Friday, then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave commerce. That is better for you, if you only knew." (62:9)
The Prophet [s] said, "Whoever sincerely mentions Allah in the market amidst the heedlessness of the people and their work, Allah will write one thousand deeds for him, and Allah will grant him on the Day of Resurrection a forgiveness that no human can fathom. This is so that you may prosper - yes, so that you may prosper and achieve victory with the reward of Paradise."
49 - في مجمع البيان: واذكروا الله كثيرا أي اذكروه على احسانه إلى قوله: وقيل معناه: اذكروا الله في تجاراتكم وأسواقكم كما روى عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال: من ذكر الله مخلصا في السوق عند غفلة الناس وشغلهم بما هم فيه كتب الله له ألف حسنة ويغفر الله له يوم القيامة مغفرة لم تخطر على قلب بشر، لعلكم تفلحون أي لتفلحوا وتفوزوا بثواب النعيم، علق سبحانه الفلاح بالقيام بما تقدم ذكره من أعمال الجمعة وغيرها.
(Majma` al-Bayan)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:49 pm

Imam `Ali b. Abi Talib [a] said,
"He created the creatures with His ability,
Some are generous and some are stingy,
But the generous are in serenity,
And the stingy are in lasting misery."
حَدَّثَنا أَبُو العَبَّاسِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِبْراهيمِ بْنِ إِسْحاق الطَّالِقانِيُرحمه الله قالَ: حَدَّثَنا سَعِيدُ الحُسَيْنِ بْنِ عَلِى العدوي قالَ: حَدَّثَنا الهِيْثَم بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّه الرمانِي قالَ: حَدَّثَنا عَلاىِّ بْنِِلرِّضا عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ، عَن أَبِيهِ مُوسَى بْنِ جَعْفَر عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ، عَن أَبيهِ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّد عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ، عَن أَبيهِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِى عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ، عَن الحُسيْن عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ قالَ: كَانَ أَمِيرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ يَقُولُ:
خَلَقْتَ الْخَلائِقَ فِي قُدْرَة
فَمِنْهُمْ سَخِيٌّ وَمِنْهُمْ بَخِيلْ
فَأَمّا السَّخِيُّ فَفِي رَاحَةٍ
وَأَمّا الْبَخِيلُ فَشُؤْمٌ طَوِيلْ
(`Uyoon Akhbar ar-Rida)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:21 pm

The Prophet of Allah [s] said,
"Monotheism is half the religion."
وفى باب ما جاء عن الرضا من أخبار هذه المجموعة قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله التوحيد نصف الدين.
(`Uyoon Akhbar ar-Rida)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:41 pm

And according to the idws, the other half is polytheism.

Monotheism is not half the religion al ignoor. It is the foundation of Islam.

As intelligence increases speech decreases, but in your case idiotic speech is increasing. We can only imagine what must be happening to the intelligence.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:07 pm

The Messenger [s] said,
"When I was taken to the heavens, Gabriel took my hand and sat me down on a carpet of Paradise. He handed me a quince, so when I split it in half, a young dark-eyed lady appeared from it, and I had never seen anyone more beautiful than her.
So she said, 'Peace be with you, O Muhammad.'
I said, 'Who are you?'
She said, 'I am the satisfied and satisfying one. The Powerful created me from three substances: the undermost of me is from musk, the middle of me is from camphor, the uppermost of me is from ambergris, and I have been kneaded from the water of life. The Powerful said be and I became. He created me for your brother and your cousin (Ali).'"
28 - وباسناده إلى الرضا عليه السلام قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله: لما اسرى بي إلى السماء أخذ جبرئيل بيدي وأقعدني على درنوك (48) من درانيك الجنة، ثم ناولني سفرجلة، فإذا اقلبها إذا انفلقت فخرجت منها جارية حوراء لم أر أحسن منها، فقالت: السلام عليك يا محمد قلت: من أنت؟ قالت: انا الراضية المرضية خلقني الجبار من ثلاثة أصناف: أسفلي من المسك، ووسطى من كافور، وأعلاي من عنبر، و عجنني من ماء الحيوان، قال الجبار: كونى فكنت خلقني لأخيك وابن عمك.
(`Uyoon Akhbar ar-Rida)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:01 am

"It is He who made the Sun a lamp, and the Moon a light" (10:5)
Imam al-Baqir [a] said,
"Muhammad [s] is the example of the Sun, and the deputy (Imam) is the example of the Moon."
في روضة الكافي علي بن محمد عن علي بن العباس عن علي بن حماد عن عمرو بن شمر عن جابر عن أبي جعفر عليه السلام قال: فضرب مثل محمد صلى الله عليه وآله الشمس و مثل الوصي القمر، وهو قول الله عز وجل: جعل الشمس ضياء والقمر نورا والحديث طويل أخذنا منه موضع الحاجة.
(al-Kafi)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:31 am

Rabiul Awwal Mubarak to ALL.
Removal of Pains and Spring of Happiness.
Contentions - "Islam is not just a large religion, it is religion at large .
'I am sent to all mankind'."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:08 pm

"Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is a niche wherein is a lamp..." (24:35)
Imam as-Sadiq [a] said,
"This is a metaphor that Allah has presented about us. The Prophet and the Imams are from the indicators and signs of Allah. Through them, He guides to monotheism, the stipulations of the religion, the laws of Islam, the traditions, and the mandatory responsibilities. And there is no strength except with Allah, the Exalted, the Great."
وقد روى عن الصادق عليه السلام انه سئل عن قول الله عز وجل: " الله نور السماوات والأرض مثل نوره كمشكاة فيها مصباح " فقال: هو مثل ضربه الله لنا، فالنبي والأئمة صلوات الله عليهم من دلالات الله وآياته التي يهتدى بها إلى التوحيد، ومصالح الدين و شرايع الاسلام والسنن والفرائض، ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم .
(Kitab at-Tawheed)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:34 pm

There are many hadiths where the Companions would indicate that Tawassul was a part of the Sunnah and was not considered a bid’ah/innovation. One of these is the Authentic Hadith (by Sunni standards), where Aisha tells the people of Madina to pray at/through the Grave of the Holy Prophet (sawa) – found in one of the important authentic books of the Sunnis. (See Article)

http://purifiedhousehold.com/aisha-says ... phet-sawa/

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Allah directly taught RasulAllah-salAllahu alaihi wasallam- and gave him knowledge yet he did dua for more knowledge.
‘Rabbi zidni ilma' O my Rabb increase me in knowledge.
Each one of us need to actively Pursue Knowledge.
Increase in knowledge Results in increased ikhlaas and wisdom, increased humbleness and compassion.
The Ansaris Sheltered him. If we want Refined hearts we have to shelter him-salAllahu alaihi wasallam- in our Hearts.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:25 pm

Imam `Ali b. Musa ar-Rida [a] said,
"How is it then possible for anybody to attain the true recognition of the Imam? How impossible this is! Minds are too astray, intellects are too lost, wits are too perplexed, speakers are too mute, poets are too unversed, authors are too impotent, eloquent ones are too wordless, and scholars are too weak to describe a single feature or a single virtue of the features and virtues of the Imam. Consequently, they all confess their shortcomings and inadequacies to do so. How is it then possible to describe him as a whole or portray his manners? How is it possible to find anyone who can act out his role or represent him? How is this possible while the Imam is as far away as the stars are from the reach of the debaters and the describers? Then where does the choice of the people stand and where does this rank stand? Where are the intellects and how can this rank be understood? Where can anyone find such a person? Do they think they can find Imam in anyone outside of the Household of the Prophet [s]?
By God, they are deceived by themselves and their false claims have led them into indulging in false hopes. They are surely climbing a rugged ascent and a slippery mount that will surely cause them to stumble to the rock bottom with wandering, insufficient, and impoverished intellects and deviating opinions, because they have intended to choose an Imam on their own. They will only get further away from where they intend to go. ‘The Curse of God be on them! How are they deluded!’ (63:4) They have decided to go along a difficult road. They have said false things. They 'have verily strayed far, far away from the Path’ (4:167) and do not know what to do since they have knowingly abandoned the Imam. Satan adorned their deeds in their own sight and hindered them from following the right path while they were able to see. They have abandoned the choice of God and His Prophet [s] and have considered their own choice. The Quran calls them and says, ‘Your Lord creates and chooses as He pleases: they have no choice. Glory be to Allah, and far is He above the partners they ascribe!’ (28:68)"
فَمَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَبْلُغُ مَعْرِفَةَ الإِمَامِ وَيُمْكِنُهُ اخْتِيَارُهُ هَيْهَاتَ هَيْهَاتَ ضَلَّتِ الْعُقُولُ وَتَاهَتِ الْحُلُومُ وَحَارَتِ الأَلْبَابُ وَحَسَرَتِ الْعُيُونُ وَتَصَاغَرَتِ الْعُظَمَاءُ وَتَحَيَّرَتِ الْحُكَمَاءُ وَتَقَاصَرَتِ الْحُلَمَاءُ وَحَصِرَتِ الْخُطَبَاءُ وَجَهِلَتِ الأَلِبَّاءُ وَكَلَّتِ الشُّعَرَاءُ وَعَجَزَتِ الأُدَبَاءُ وَعَيِيَتِ الْبُلَغَاءُ عَنْ وَصْفِ شَأْنٍ مِنْ شَأْنِهِ أَوْ فَضِيلَةٍ مِنْ فَضَائِلِهِ فَأَقَرَّتْ بِالْعَجْزِ وَالتَّقْصِيرِ وَكَيْفَ يُوصَفُ أَوْ يُنْعَتُ بِكُنْهِهِ أَوْ يُفْهَمُ شَيْءٌ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ أَوْ يُوجَدُ مَنْ يَقُومُ مَقَامَهُ وَيُغْنِي غَنَاءَهُ لا كَيْفَ وَأَنَّى وَهُوَبِحَيْثُ النَّجْمِ مِنْ أَيْدِي الْمُتَنَاوِلِينَ وَوَصْفِ الْوَاصِفِينَ.
فَأَيْنَ الاخْتِيَارُ مِنْ هَذَا وَأَيْنَ الْعُقُولُ عَنْ هَذَا أَوْ أَيْنَ يُوجَدُ مِثْلُ هَذَا ظَنُّوا أَنَّ ذَلِكَ يُوجَدُ فِي غَيْرِ آلِ الرَّسُولِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ كَذَبَتْهُمْ وَاللَّهِ أَنْفُسُهُمْ وَمَنَّتْهُمُ الْبَاطِلَ فَارْتَقَوْا مُرْتَقًى صَعْباً دَحْضاً تَزِلُّ عَنْهُ إِلَى الْحَضِيضِ أَقْدَامُهُمْ رَامُوا إِقَـامَةَ الإِمَـامَةِ بِعُقُولٍ حَـائِرَةٍ بَـائِرَةٍ
نَاقِصَةٍ وَآرَاءٍ مُضِلَّةٍ فَلَمْ يَزْدَادُوا مِنْهُ إِلا بُعْداً: ( قاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ أَنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ) .
لَقَدْ رَامُوا صَعْباً وَقَالُوا إِفْكاً وَضَلُّوا ضَلالاً بَعِيداً وَوَقَعُوا فِي الْحَيْرَةِ إِذْ تَرَكُوا الإِمَامَ عَنْ بَصِيرَةٍ ( وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَكَانُوا مُسْتَبْصِرِينَ) .
رَغِبُوا عَنِ اخْتِيَارِ اللَّهِ وَاخْتِيَارِ رَسُولِهِ إِلَى اخْتِيَارِهِمْ وَالْقُرْآنُ يُنَادِيهِمْ: ( وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ ما يَشاءُ وَيَخْتارُ ما كانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ سُبْحانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعالى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ)
(`Uyoon Akhbar ar-Rida)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Jesus the son of Mary [a] said,
"Wealth is the disease of religion, and the scholar is the doctor of religion. So, if you see the doctor drawing the disease to himself, then suspect him, and know that he is not an adviser unto others."
قال عيسى بن مريم ( عليه السلام ) : الدينار داء الدين ، والعالم طبيب الدين ، فإذا رأيتم الطبيب يجر الداء إلى نفسه فاتهموه ، واعلموا أنه غير ناصح لغيره .
(al-Kafi)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Imam `Ali [a] said,
"If you desire I will tell you about Jesus the son of Mary. He used a stone for his pillow, put on coarse clothes and ate rough food. His condiment was hunger. His lamp at night was the moon. His shade during the winter was just the expanse of earth eastward and westward. His fruits and flowers were only what grows from the earth for the cattle. He had no wife to allure him, nor any son to give grief, nor wealth to deviate [his attention], nor greed to disgrace him. His two feet were his conveyance and his two hands his servant."
وَإِنْ شِئْتَ قُلْتُ فِي عِيسَى بْنِ مَرْيَمَ(عليه السلام)، فَلَقَدْ كَانَ يَتَوَسَّدُ الْحَجَرَ، وَيَلْبَسُ الْخَشِنَ، و يَاْكُلُ الجَشِبَ، وَكَانَ إِدَامُهُ الْجُوعَ، وَسِرَاجُهُ بَاللَّيْلِ الْقَمَرَ، وَظِلاَلُهُ في الشِّتَاءِ مَشَارِقَ الاْرْضِ وَمَغَارِبَهَا، وَفَاكِهَتُهُ وَرَيْحَانُهُ مَا تُنْبِتُ الاْرْضُ لِلْبَهَائِمِ، وَلَمْ تَكُنْ لَهُ زَوْجَةٌ تَفْتِنُهُ، وَلاَ وَلَدٌ يَحْزُنُهُ، وَلاَ مَالٌ يَلْفِتُهُ، وَلاَ طَمَعٌ يُذِلُّهُ، دَابَّتُهُ رِجْلاَهُ، وَخَادِمُهُ يَدَاهُ!
(Nahj al-Balagha)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:55 am

Allah said to Jesus,
"O Jesus!
Remember Me in your self, and I will remember you in My Self.
Speak of Me in your public, and I will speak of you in My public,
which is better than man's public.
O Jesus!
Soften your heart for Me,
Remember Me very often in private,
And know that My pleasure is in your humility before Me,
Become alive in that, and do not be dead."
عدة من أصحابنا، عن أحمد بن محمد بن خالد، عن ابن فضال رفعه قال: قال الله عز وجل لعيسى (عليه السلام): يا عيسى اذكرني في نفسك أذكرك في نفسي واذكرني في ملا [ ك ] (1) أذكرك في ملاء خير من ملاء الآدميين، يا عيسى ألن لي قلبك وأكثر ذكري في الخلوات واعلم أن سروري أن تبصبص (2) إلي وكن في ذلك حيا ولا تكن ميتا.
(al-Kafi)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Jesus said, “O assembly of Apostles! I have a request of you. Fulfill it for me.”
They said, “Your request is fulfilled, O Spirit of God!” Then he stood up and washed their feet. They said, “It would have been more proper for us to have done this, O Spirit of God!”
Jesus said, “Surely it is more fitting for a scholar to serve the people. I humbled myself only so that you may humble yourselves among the people after me, just as I humbled myself among you.”
Then Jesus said, “Wisdom is developed by humility, not by pride, just as plants grow from soft soil and not from rock.”
وبهذا الإسناد، عن محمد بن خالد، عن محمد بن سنان، رفعه قال: قال عيسى ابن مريم عليه السلام: يا معشر الحواريين لي إليكم حاجة اقضوها لي، قالوا: قضيت حاجتك يا روح الله، فقام فغسل أقدامهم (1) فقالوا: كنا نحن أحق بهذا يا روح الله! فقال: إن أحق الناس بالخدمة العالم إنما تواضعت هكذا لكيما تتواضعوا بعدي في الناس كتواضعي لكم، ثم قال عيسى عليه السلام: بالتواضع تعمر الحكمة لا بالتكبر، وكذلك في السهل ينبت الزرع لا في الجبل
(al-Kafi)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:12 am

Doob Jane ka Koi, Khauf Na Ho Ga Tum Ko
Panjatan Jis pe Likha Ho, Wo Safina Mango.

¯`*•.¸madiney ka bhikari¸.•*´¯

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:23 pm

The companions of Jesus [a] asked him to revive a deceased person for them. So he brought them to the grave of Shem, the son of Noah.
Jesus said to him, "Rise, by the permission of Allah, O Shem son of Noah."
So the grave was cracked, then the speech was repeated and it moved, then the speech was repeated and Shem came out.
Jesus asked him, "Which is more beloved to you: that you remain, or that you return? "
Shem replied, "O Spirit of Allah, rather, that I return. Verily, I find the burning of death inside of me until now."
1708/ [6]- عن محمد بن أبي عمير، عمن ذكره، رفعه، قال: «إن أصحاب عيسى (عليه السلام) سألوه أن يحيي لهم ميتا، قال: فأتى بهم إلى قبر سام بن نوح، فقال له: قم بإذن الله، يا سام بن نوح. قال: فانشق القبر، ثم أعاد الكلام فتحرك، ثم أعاد الكلام فخرج سام بن نوح، فقال له عيسى: أيهما أحب إليك تبقى أو تعود؟ قال: فقال: يا روح الله، بل أعود، إني لأجد حرقة الموت- أو قال: لذعة «1» الموت- في جوفي إلى يومي هذا».
(Tafsir al-`Ayyashi)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:02 am

Many hearty congratulations to all muslemin and all human beings on the auspicious day of the birth anniversary of last and final prophet of GOD, Muhammed(peace be upon him and his progeny)....Prophet Muhammed(s) is a role model for the whole universe.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:50 am

Imam Hussain(S) says
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Siddiqua

Unread post by Siddiqua » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:55 am

Al Noor, this is Bohras forum, the real Shia forum, where else your all quotes are from impostors Shia sources.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:16 am

Siddiqua wrote:Al Noor, this is Bohras forum, the real Shia forum, where else your all quotes are from impostors Shia sources.
Thank you for informing....but I guess Imam Hussain and ahlul bayt are respected by bohras as well, no? if bohras dont follow ahlul bayt any more I might think other wise. till then I will post.

btw this is not even a bohra forum, reformists/sunni/wahabi/shia/Muffy follower/SKQ followers/agha khanis/hindu/athiest all come here.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:17 pm

The apostles said to Jesus [a], "O Spirit of God, with whom should we keep company?"
Jesus said, "He the sight of whom reminds you of God, the speech of whom increases your knowledge, and the works of whom make you desirous of the other world."
عدة من أصحابنا، عن أحمد بن محمد البرقي، عن شريف بن سابق، عن الفضل ابن أبي قرة، عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله: قالت الحواريون لعيسى: يا روح الله! من نجالس؟ قال من يذكركم الله رؤيته، ويزيد في علمكم منطقه ويرغبكم في الآخرة عمله.
(al-Kafi)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:40 pm

Al-Noor wrote:The apostles said to Jesus [a], "O Spirit of God, with whom should we keep company?"
Jesus said, "He the sight of whom reminds you of God, the speech of whom increases your knowledge, and the works of whom make you desirous of the other world."
And that is exactly what Abdes/Amtes think of SMS :lol:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Eid Milad-un-Nabi SallAllahu 'Alahi Wasallam Mubarak.
Decorate and Celebrate it with the Light of countless Salat and Salam. Share sweets with Love and happiness.
Care the poor and the needy .
Occupy yourself in loving the Beloved. This ll hurt the shaitan that encourages hatred and despair and stagnation.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:01 am

Imam Ja'far Sadiq (s) : "There is no limit to Reliance upon Allah".
Your present condition shows in a way how near you are to ALLAH.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:24 am

A man asked Imam Muhammad al-Jawad [a], "O son of Messenger of Allah, why was the Prophet called Ummi?"
The Imam replied, "What do the people say?"
The man said, "They claim that he was called Ummi because he was illiterate."
The Imam said, "They have lied. Allah says in His Book, 'It is He who sent among the Ummis a Messenger from among themselves to recite His verses to them, to purify them, to teach them the Book, and to teach them wisdom.' (62:2) How would he teach what he himself could not do? By Allah, the Messenger of Allah could read and write in 73 languages. He was called Ummi because he was from Mecca. Mecca is the Mother Town (Umm al-Qura), and this is why Allah said, '... so that you may warn the Mother Town and whoever is round about it.' (42:7)"
أبى رحمه الله قال حدثنا سعد بن عبد الله عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى عن ابن عبد الله محمد بن خالد البرقي عن جعفر بن محمد الصوفي قال: سألت أبا جعفر محمد بن علي الرضا عليهما السلام فقلت يا بن رسول الله لم سمي النبي الأمي؟ فقال:
ما يقول الناس قلت يزعمون أنه إنما سمى الأمي لأنه لم يحسن ان يكتب فقال " ع " كذبوا عليهم لعنة الله انى ذلك والله يقول في محكم كتابه (وهو الذي بعث في الأميين رسولا منهم يتلو عليهم آياته ويزكيهم ويعلمهم الكتاب والحكمة) فكيف كان
يعلمهم مالا يحسن والله لقد كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله يقرء ويكتب باثنتين وسبعين أو قال بثلاثة وسبعين لسانا وإنما سمي الأمي لأنه كان من أهل مكة ومكة من أمهات القرى وذلك قول الله عز وجل لينذر أم القرى ومن حولها.
(`Ilal al-Shara'i`, volume 1, pp. 151, chapter 105, hadith 1)

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:55 am

Growing in Religion should only make us grow in compassion, not in judgment. Heart filled with remembrance of Allah softens.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:41 am

Al-Noor wrote:Growing in Religion should only make us grow in compassion, not in judgment. Heart filled with remembrance of Allah softens.
Oh well
Then you should stop cursing Wahabis- stop Ignoring everyone who disagrees with you, or your heart is NOT filled with remembrance of Allaha