Sad event in Mecca

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Al-Noor

Sad event in Mecca

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Bismillah...

Inna lillah wainna ilahi rajeun. just got pics from Mecca.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al-Noor

Re: Sad event in Mecca

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:44 pm

At least 52 people are killed as a crane falls on Hajj pilgrims in the Grand Mosque of Mecca, Saudi Arabia, reports say.

Saudi sources said on Friday that strong winds and storm had brought the crane down. At least 30 people are also reported injured.

The Saudi Civil Defense authority confirmed the incident on Twitter, but did not give any details on casualties.

First responders are present at the scene.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:05 pm

More pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:27 pm

65 Dead as Crane Crashes into Mecca's Grand Mosque: Saudi

At least 65 people were killed and 80 injured when a construction crane crashed into the Grand Mosque of Saudi Arabia's holy Muslim city of Mecca today, the civil defence said on Twitter.

http://www.outlookindia.com/news/articl ... udi/912660

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:27 am

Inna lillahe wa inna ilahe rajeoun ... terrible tragedy. My prayers with all the Hajis.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:16 am

The Beloved and Blessed Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam) has stated:
» One who comes out of his house for performing Hajj or Umrah and dies, Allah will grant the reward of Hajj or Umrah for him until the Day of Judgment. [Bayhaqi, Shu'ab al-Iman, Vol. 6, Page 15, Hadith 3806]
» There will be no accountability for the one who departs for Hajj or Umrah and dies on the way. He will be ordered to enter Paradise.
[Tabarani, Al-Mu’jam al-Awsat, Vol. 4, Page 111, Hadith 8835]
Taalib e Dua

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:59 am

Al-Noor wrote:There will be no accountability for the one who departs for Hajj or Umrah and dies on the way. He will be ordered to enter Paradise. [Tabarani, Al-Mu’jam al-Awsat, Vol. 4, Page 111, Hadith 8835] Taalib e Dua]
and why is that ! even if that traveller towards hajj or umraah is a murderer, thief, conman ? what about his book (imam) of deeds, what about judgement day ! what is he / she going to be judged upon ? they died on thier way to hajj or umra .. so they are guaranteed paradise ! do you see any contradictions ?

Or is it some tourism promotion to makkah ?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:45 am

Bohra version is if you do Matam, cry or make rova jivu muh in Imam Hussain's gham.. then, jannat is guaranteed, no questions asked without any terms & conditions!
humanbeing wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:There will be no accountability for the one who departs for Hajj or Umrah and dies on the way. He will be ordered to enter Paradise. [Tabarani, Al-Mu’jam al-Awsat, Vol. 4, Page 111, Hadith 8835] Taalib e Dua]
and why is that ! even if that traveller towards hajj or umraah is a murderer, thief, conman ? what about his book (imam) of deeds, what about judgement day ! what is he / she going to be judged upon ? they died on thier way to hajj or umra .. so they are guaranteed paradise ! do you see any contradictions ?

Or is it some tourism promotion to makkah ?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:25 pm

I am sinner and I have no good deeds with me on which I can claim jannah, but I am glad I dont doubt on words of my prophet(s) and this is the only thing which makes me confident that on the day of judgement it will help me and I will be with those who will be on right side of prophet Muhammed(s) and those who are successful-Ameen, my only hope for jannah is smile of my prophet(s) when he see me and he will meet me on day of judgement......reading these comments makes me more confident about it. may ALLAH never make me or my progeny from those who doubt on words of khatamul anbiya Muhammed(s). AMEEN.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:27 am

Al-Noor wrote: my only hope for jannah is smile of my prophet(s) when he see me and he will meet me on day of judgement......reading these comments makes me more confident about it. may ALLAH never make me or my progeny from those who doubt on words of khatamul anbiya Muhammed(s). AMEEN.
Correct me wherever wrong.
Quran say following ?

On day of judgement no soul shall intercede for another ! no soul shall recognize another, such as relatives be it father or mother, sister or brother. Each will be on its own holding a book of deeds (imam) , whose fate shall be decided by allah.

I have also heard in rivayats .. from shia as well as bohra sources. That prophet muhammed once said to sayyeda fatima Zahra .. not to get complacent with matters of deen. On day of judgement she would be judged as herself and not as daughter of prophet muhammed !
Think .. and think sensibly ! .. how does it make sense to grant / guarantee jannat. I am not getting words to describe the shallowness or shortcut to jannat expressed in these phrases.

Prophet muhammed is going to meet you and smile at you on day of judgement !! really ? like how ! smile and wave .. guide you to pearly gates of heaven .. or pass you on to his staff who shall guide thereafter. I don’t intend to mock prophet mohammed. My comments are limited to your humanly imagination.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:09 am

, my only hope for jannah is smile of my prophet(s) when he see me and he will meet me on day of judgement.....
That is what all the sinners, who gave lot of Money to Kothari Masters think, since they have been told so by their handlers like SMS,
So the theory goes like this.
Our Dai is appointed by our Hidden Imam (future may be different), our Imam is in the company of Ahle Bayt who are blessed people. Ahle Bayt, the progeny of Prophet Mohammed, Mohammed SAW who has been guaranteed Jannat so all one has to do is use a reference letter mentioning the name of Prophet and bingo, you are in.... they must think the creator of Universe must be Donald Trump..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:27 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Al-Noor wrote: my only hope for jannah is smile of my prophet(s) when he see me and he will meet me on day of judgement......reading these comments makes me more confident about it. may ALLAH never make me or my progeny from those who doubt on words of khatamul anbiya Muhammed(s). AMEEN.
Correct me wherever wrong.
Quran say following ?

On day of judgement no soul shall intercede for another ! no soul shall recognize another, such as relatives be it father or mother, sister or brother. Each will be on its own holding a book of deeds (imam) , whose fate shall be decided by allah.

I have also heard in rivayats .. from shia as well as bohra sources. That prophet muhammed once said to sayyeda fatima Zahra .. not to get complacent with matters of deen. On day of judgement she would be judged as herself and not as daughter of prophet muhammed !
Think .. and think sensibly ! .. how does it make sense to grant / guarantee jannat. I am not getting words to describe the shallowness or shortcut to jannat expressed in these phrases.

Prophet muhammed is going to meet you and smile at you on day of judgement !! really ? like how ! smile and wave .. guide you to pearly gates of heaven .. or pass you on to his staff who shall guide thereafter. I don’t intend to mock prophet mohammed. My comments are limited to your humanly imagination.
I wish you give more time to read Quran rather than commenting on this forum without understanding...

I dont need to post lengthy posts to refute, one ayah of Quran is enough.

Allah says in His Quran:

"O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek means of nearness to Him, and strive hard in His way that you may be successful " [Al-Maidah:35]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:05 pm

'It was an act of God': Engineer says the crane which collapsed in Mecca killing 107 had been 'installed in an extremely professional way'

A crane fell into Mecca's Grand Mosque - the biggest in the world - on Friday, killing 107 people and injuring 238
An engineer for Saudi Binladin Group has claimed the crane was installed professionally and it was an 'act of god'
Yesterday, the clean-up was well underway as Mecca prepared for the annual haaj pilgrimage starting September
Thousands continued to gather at the mosque, walking by the toppled crane, with some taking pictures at the scene
Authorities confirmed yesterday that high winds during a violent thunderstorm were to blame for the crane toppling

VIEW PICTURES :-

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3lqqZeurT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:37 am

everything here and hereafter is "act of God" for believers.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:38 am

Saudi King suspends bin Laden’s family construction firm after Mecca crane disaster

http://www.rt.com/news/315471-saudi-cra ... -binladin/

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:51 am

Al-Noor wrote:Allah says in His Quran:
O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek means of nearness to Him, and strive hard in His way that you may be successful " [Al-Maidah:35]
thanks ! do read this ayah carefully and understand its esssence. rather than beating around the bush with easy shortcuts.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:25 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:Allah says in His Quran:
O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek means of nearness to Him, and strive hard in His way that you may be successful " [Al-Maidah:35]
thanks ! do read this ayah carefully and understand its esssence. rather than beating around the bush with easy shortcuts.
I do read every ayat VERY carefully, seeking means to nearness doesnt means one should not strive hard to be successful do not impose your jhalat to put your point.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Br HB
Watch out you are next to be on An Noor's ignore list.
soon this moron is going to be reading his own postings only :lol: as everyone will be on his IGNORE list :P

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:23 pm

SAUDI KING ORDERS SR1 MILLION COMPENSATION TO CRASH VICTIMS

JEDDAH — Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz on Tuesday ordered that the families of those killed – or who had been permanently injured – in Friday’s crane collapse at a Makkah mosque each be paid 1 million Saudi riyals (roughly $267,000) in compensation. According to a royal decree issued by the King, 500,000 riyals (roughly $133,500) will be paid out to those who suffered less serious injuries.

A total of 110 people were killed – and at least 235 injured – when a massive crane collapsed in Makkah’s Grand Mosque on Friday.

According to Arab News, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques also ordered that top officials of the Bin Laden Group be banned from traveling outside the kingdom after an investigation pinned the blame partially on the construction company for Friday’s deadly crane crash in Makkah.

A royal court announcement carried by the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said the King is reviewing the report of the Accident Investigation Committee, which suggested negligence on the part of the Bin Laden Group, but concluded that it found an “absence of criminal suspicion.”

The report said “the main reason for the accident is the strong winds while the crane was in a wrong position.”
Some 111 people were killed and 331 injured when the giant crane being used in the expansion project at the Grand Mosque toppled and crashed into a portion of the mataf (circumambulation area) around the holy Kaaba on Sept. 11.

Pending completion of the investigation, all members of the Board of Directors of Bin Laden Group, as well as Bakr bin Mohammed bin Laden and senior executives in the group and others connected with the project are banned from leaving the kingdom, said the royal court order.

King Salman ordered the payment of the following to the families of the victims:
1. SR1,000,000 to the family of each person killed in this accident;
2. SR1,000,000 to each injured whose injury resulted in permanent disability;
3. SR500,000 to each of the other injured

According to SPA, such payment would not deprive the families of the deceased as well as the injured from the right to claim for private right before the competent judicial authorities.

The King also issued directives to host two family members of the deceased as the king’s guests to perform Haj next year.

“The injured who cannot perform Haj this year can perform Haj next year as the king’s guests. The families of the injured who stay in hospitals for treatment shall be granted visit visas to take care of the injured during the remaining period of Hajj and return back to their country,” the royal court said.

http://caravandaily.com/portal/saudi-ki ... h-victims/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:03 pm

Death toll in Saudi stampede climbs to 1,453, making it deadliest event to strike hajj: AP

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — A new tally shows last month’s crush and stampede at the Saudi hajj was the deadliest event to ever strike the annual pilgrimage.

The Associated Press count Friday shows at least 1,453 people died Sept. 24 in Mina near the holy city of Mecca. That figure comes from statements and officials’ comments from 19 of the over 180 countries that sent citizens to the five-day annual pilgrimage.

Saudi officials have said their official figure of 769 killed and 934 injured in the disaster remains accurate. Their investigation is ongoing.

The previous deadliest-ever incident happened in 1990, when a stampede killed 1,426 people.

In the Sept. 24 disaster, Iran says it had 465 pilgrims killed, while Egypt lost 148 and Indonesia 120.

Others include India with 101, Nigeria with 99, Pakistan with 93, Mali with 70, Bangladesh with 63, Senegal with 54, Benin with 51, Cameroon with 42, Ethiopia with 31, Sudan with 30, Morocco with 27, Algeria with 25, Ghana with 12, Chad with 11, Kenya with eight and Turkey with three.

http://pix11.com/2015/10/09/death-toll- ... e-hajj-ap/