Maula Ali (AS)

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 pm

A minor... sorry, major correction to my above post. The fayyaazi translation of the ayah will most probably say that Allah receives his rizq from the martyrs and that Ali is the only martyr referred to in the above ayah.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:34 am

Ask from ALI a.s Ameerul Momineen, he is the giver, he is the one who has right to give and no one else. Put all the wahabis aside and walk over the path of HAQ which is ALI IBN E ABI TALIB's path. He is Hajat Rawa He is sher e KHUDA he is all! ALLAH will never identify the ugly faces of wababis without ALI, On the day of judgement attestation from ALI IBN E ABI TALIB will be required, he will be the judge. Be a shia of Ali ibney abi taalib. Do not read or listen to the wahabis, they twist the meaning of Quran e kareem and attract you to the toli of shaitaan, SAY A BIG NO TO THEM.

Yaa Ali Yaa Ali.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:26 am

Ah well. When Allah decides to throw somone into the fire, there is nothing anyone can do to prevent it.

Ruqaiyya is a perfect proof of that. She could've easily posted the "untwisted" meaning of the ayahs of the Quran that I have posted.

Maybe she is waiting for fayyaaz to "untwist" the ayahs for us!! Fortunately, since the silly fool is ignoring my posts, I won't be having to counter his "untwisting" of the Quran!!

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:37 pm

Mrs ruqaiya wahhabis of any thinking are million times better then bohras . Abde Bohras are not even Muslims. Don't get deceived by their fair looks as even many Jews look fair and "noorani chehra". Wahhabis may look ugly to the worldly abde bohras but they are only seeing through their ugly hearts which is full of shirk and kufr.

You would even call Ali RA to be a wahhabi if he were to come on earth.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:01 pm

araz5253 wrote: Abde Bohras are. ..........full of shirk and kufr.
Listen you SOB's. You are kafirs, mushriks and idol-worshipers. :x

So?

Allah will punish you. :x

So?

You will burn in hell.

So?

Stop this evil.

Ha! Ha!

I will send you to hell. :x

Really?

I am not going to wait for Allah to punish you. I will do that myself.

Really? How?

Yes, I am so mad at you I will blow myself up. Allah will be well pleased with me.

Hey, good luck and good riddance. :lol:

Ateka

Unread post by Ateka » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Rukaiya aunty has made progress, three cheers hip! hip! hooray!! :D

Yaa Ali Yaa Ali.[/quote]

and fayyaz has gone crazy as he is contemplating suicide

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:18 pm

Ateka wrote:and fayyaz has gone crazy as he is contemplating suicide
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wahhabi dupe displaying her IQ hitting rock bottom. :lol:

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:04 pm

araz5253 wrote:Mrs ruqaiya wahhabis of any thinking are million times better then bohras . Abde Bohras are not even Muslims. Don't get deceived by their fair looks as even many Jews look fair and "noorani chehra". Wahhabis may look ugly to the worldly abde bohras but they are only seeing through their ugly hearts which is full of shirk and kufr.

You would even call Ali RA to be a wahhabi if he were to come on earth.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:54 am

araz5253 wrote: You would even call Ali RA to be a wahhabi if he were to come on earth.
Ali, a Wahhabi? :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is an enigmatic saying attributed to Ali ibn Abi Talib whose meaning can only be understood by having recourse to the science of al-jafr, (جـفـر الإمـام عـلـي (ع, the symbolic form of the letters of the Arabic alphabet when written in Arabic script. Ali is reported to have said: "The whole of the Quran is contained in al-Fatihah. The whole of al-Fatihah is contained in Bismillah al-Rahman al-Raheem. The whole of Bismillah is contained in the letter Ba. The whole of the letter Ba is contained in the nuqta (the dot) under the letter Ba. And I am that dot".

Ali was alluding to his inner state of "supreme identity", that is, to the full realization of al-tawheed (unity)

[Reproduced from "The Study Quran"]

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:31 am

fayyaaz wrote:
araz5253 wrote: You would even call Ali RA to be a wahhabi if he were to come on earth.
Do check out this link with definitive and conclusive proofs as to Why Ali is a wahhabi by Shia standards:

http://gift2shias.com/2011/02/15/ali-ib ... e-wahhabi/

anajmi

Re: Maula Ali (AS)

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:19 am

Actually whatever fayyaaz posts is bullshit according to him. He doesnt believe in quran to be God's word. He doesnt believe in angels or jinns or heaven or hell. So according to fayyaaz, Ali was duping people or he was plain delusional.

According to me, this 'enigmatic' saying attributed to Ali is a creation of one of his worshippers cause it actually doesnt mean anything. Of course fayyaaz will claim taawili understanding but then again, if quran isnt God's word then the creators of taawil are bull shitters too eh?

Sorry I missed this part
whose meaning can only be understood by having recourse to the science of al-jafr
So whenever the Ali worshippers post something, the first thing they claim is that it cannot be understood unless something something. Now most bohras will think - asking what the heck is the science of al-jafr will make them appear stupid, so they won't ask. Not realizing that that is exactly why they are stupid, because they don't ask.

So, what the heck is the science of al-jafr? Can anyone explain?

For those interested in understanding the above "enigmatic" saying attributed to Ali, be prepared, cause some silly fool like fayyaaz will say that the science of al-jafr can only be understood by having recourse to the biology of al-Taher and the biology can only be understood by having recourse to the mathematics of al-muffy and that can only be understood by..... you get the point. So in short, you won't understand it cause, we are just trying to dupe you you moron!!!
Last edited by anajmi on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:56 am

So, forget about understanding the science of al-jafr, cause
Al-Jafr was handed down among the Imams and the Shia believe it is currently in the possession of the "hidden" Imam Muhammad al-Mahdi.
Ah, well!!!

The above quote can only be understood by having recourse to google and wikipedia.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:21 pm

So, having understood the science of google, I have started my journey towards understanding the science of al-jafr. Here is what I found, this of course is just the beginning, it might take me hundreds of years to figure it out or may be not at all. But hey, I tried...

Every letter in the arabic alphabet has a numerical value and based upon these values calculations can be performed. When certain ayahs of the quran are examined in the light of this method, it seen that a number of dates emerge and these dates are significant to the ayahs in question, possibly the dates when those ayahs were revealed or events that happened on those dates that the ayah is talking about.

Of course this knowledge of the numbers is available to only some people.

So for example, take the english word anajmi. let us say that the science of al-najm states that the letter a = 10, n = 11, j = 3 and m = 4 and i = 5. So if you take anajmi and total it - 10+11+10+3+4+5, it will come to 53 which implies that anajmi is the 53rd Dai. Of course, how does a = 10 and n = 11 is ilm possessed only by certain people. Ordinary people are incapable of handling that knowledge. It is the supreme ilm.

the above is my own interpretation of the science of al-jafr as explained here

http://www.durrenajaf.com/upload/5131162a057e8.pdf

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Sorry about the issue in the above post. I just realized that I had made a mistake. I went back to my ilm of al-najm and found out that "a" is actually numerically equal to 15 so anajmi is now correctly equal to 53.

Sorry about that. This is the reason why the ilm should always remain ghayb and not fall into the wrong hands.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Some more interesting stuff related to Al-Jamia and Al-Jafr from shiachat.com

What and where is Al-Jamia
Al-Jamia is a scroll made from rams skin which measures 70 cubits long (as measured by the arm of Muhammad) and the width of a sheepskin, the words of which Muhammad dictated to Ali, who then wrote them down in his own handwriting on the scroll.

The Shia believe that Al-Jamia is currently in the possession of the hidden 12th Imam

The contents of Al-Jamia include:
- Details and showing of all the permitted and sinful things
- In it is everything necessary for mankind until the end of time and all the sciences including even the blood-wit for wounding, and whether a full flogging or half a flogging is due and even the different compensation prices for a scratch, a whip and half a whip, were written.
- All the happenings of the world until the end of the world are included according to the science of Huruf (letters of the alphabet) and the 12 Imams know this science and rule with it.

The contents of Al Jamia can also be found in:
[*]The Quran

Since Muhammad dictated Allah's Revelation and Ali Recorded it.
And Allah Perfected His Religion in The Quran.
We can See Al-Jamia as The Quran.

What and Where is Al Jafr?

Al-Jafr is a mystical holy book compiled, according to Shia belief, by Ali and inherited by him from Muhammad. Al-Jafr is composed of two skin boxes in which were kept various books of the past Prophets and the books inherited from Muhammad, Ali and Fatimah to the Ahl al-Bayt, with each new Imam receiving them from his dying predecessor Imam, as well as the armour and weapons of Muhammad.

Al-Jafr was one of the sources and origins of knowledge acquired by the 12 Imams and Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq took pride in having possession of al-Jafr, that comprised the hidden knowledge of Muhammad. The later Imams were accustomed to refer at times to the sacred and secret book of al-Jafr, which was left in their keeping by Ali and belief in the existence of al-Jafr with the Imams was firm, according to the Shia.
The Imams also learned the science of Huruf (letters of the alphabet) from al-Jafr and used this science to derive facts and rulings from al-Jafr.
Al-Jafr was handed down among the Imams and the Shia believe it is currently in the possession of the "hidden" Imam Muhammad al-Mahdi.

The contents of al-Jafr include:
[*]Secret teachings for the 12 Imams.
[*]Knowledge of the past and future events, including the names of every king who would rule on earth.
[*]The knowledge of Muhammad, the past Prophets and the 12 Imams.
[*]The original Injil (holy book of Jesus), the original Torah (holy book of Moses), the original Zabur (holy book of David), the original Suhuf Ibrahim (Scrolls of Abraham) and the knowledge and history of the Prophets, life happenings, and other special mystical matters. These are all contained in one part of al-Jafr called al-Jafr al-Abyadh (the white al-Jafr). Al-Jafr al-Abyadh has 14 portions and each portion has 14 divisions.
[*]A bag that contains the armour and weapons of Muhammad, including the sword Zulfiqar, and the Islamic rules, directives and matters about and involving wars. These are all contained in the other part of al-Jafr called al-Jafr al-Ahmar (the red al-Jafr).
[*]The knowledge of the Israelite scholars.

The above contents of can also be found in:
[*]The King James Bible-The Torah & Injil
[*]The King James Bible-The Book of Daniel & Nev'im
[*]The King James Bible-The Torah & Injil
[*]The King James Bible-Except Al Jafr Ahmar
[*]Al Jafr Ahmar
[*]The King James Bible-Ketuvim

So Given that:

Jesus answered: "No matter where you come from, it is to James the Righteous that you shall go, for whose sake heaven and earth have come to exist."

And that:

The 87th chapter of the Qur'an, Surah Al-A'laa concludes saying the subject matter of the Surah has been in the earlier scriptures of Abraham and Moses. It is slightly indicative of what were in the previous scriptures, according to Islam.
Chapter 53 of the Qur'an, Surah An-Najm mentions some more subject matters of the earlier scriptures of Abraham and Moses.

We can See Al-Jafra as The King James Bible.
[/i]

Now you see why the Imam chose to hide it?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:19 pm

A believes that Allah is God
B believes that Ali is God
C believes that Krishna is God
D believes that Jesus is God
E believes that Muffy is God
F believes that the Tree in his garden is God
G believes in Jinns
H believes in Angels, Fairy Godmother, Santa Klaus and witches
I believes in the 'Evil Eye' and protects with 'holy verses'
J believes God writes books and places them somewhere in the skies.
K believes Zeus is God
L believes Apollo is God
M believes Thor is God
N believes in 'Black magic' and blowing on the knots.

What is common among all the above. They are all brainwashed, very pious, superstitious folk who love to preach. Silly people.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:29 pm

So according to fayyaaz, the famous 5 or the panjatan were brainwashed folks who loved to preach and were silly people. Infact, one of the famous 5 managed to brainwash billions of people too. He is probably the perpetrator of the biggest crime against humanity. So apart from being silly, he is a criminal as well. And then there is Ali who managed to convince other silly people that he is God. He is a criminal too. But according to fayyaaz, they truly believed in their beliefs to be true. Which would imply the famous 5 were delusional as well.

So according to fayyaaz, the panjatan were either con-men and women or delusional.