Unity of Ismailis: possible or is just a dream?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
italianmumin

Unity of Ismailis: possible or is just a dream?

Unread post by italianmumin » Sat May 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Salamalykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
I wonder if one day all mumins, dawoodis, sulaymanis, alavis and nizaris will be together already in this life before akhirah.

I love all of them because a part from political differences the heart is the same, we all believe in the same Allah, in the same prophets,as, in the same Imams,as, except one group believe that we have even today a living Imam (the 49°) and others believe that no other Imam after Imam Tayyib,as, just Aqa Mowlas.
Even the batini way of Nizari and our half batini and zahiri always comes from the same source.

What do you think about it?

italianmumin

Re: Unity of Ismailis: possible or is just a dream?

Unread post by italianmumin » Sun May 22, 2016 9:29 am

is it just a dream?

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 22, 2016 10:51 am

Yes, i believe unfortunately, it's just a dream. Even during Imam time new firqa were created. Nowadays, the theological differences are too important between (eg Nizari with Aga Khan vs Tayebi Mustaeli).

By the way, to unite Bohras it's quite simple : Alavi, Sulaymani, Dawoodi (Qutbi & Mufaddali), all the 4 dai should appoint the same mansoos :roll:

italianmumin

Unread post by italianmumin » Mon May 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Ok thanks

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon May 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Why do you ONLY care about the unity of Ismailis?? Why not Muslim Ummah??

Why not People of Book?? Why not UNITY across the board, we are all HUMANS .........

What if Aliens attack Earth and Humans tomorrow??

If you wanna dream brother, at least dream big!!

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Mon May 23, 2016 10:42 pm

bohras are breaking further, these leaders dont believe in unity they believe in breakup so that they can keep ruling for generations.

Khaufe Khuda is absent in their hearts. other wise there is no reason for all these break ups.

italianmumin

Unread post by italianmumin » Sun May 29, 2016 10:55 am

JC wrote:Why do you ONLY care about the unity of Ismailis?? Why not Muslim Ummah??

Why not People of Book?? Why not UNITY across the board, we are all HUMANS .........

What if Aliens attack Earth and Humans tomorrow??

If you wanna dream brother, at least dream big!!
I watch first inside my family then I will watch also outside where we have had people of islam who have killed our brothers just for different of understanding faith, am I wrong?