Take care of orphans among you

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Dua for Momeen

Take care of orphans among you

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Wed May 25, 2016 12:32 pm

The Prophet Muhammad [s] would treat orphans with goodness and kindness, and he would advise people to give them their rights.
The Prophet was in a gathering when a boy came to him and said, "I am an orphaned boy, and I have an orphaned sister, but my mother is still alive. Feed us with what Allah feeds you, for Allah has given you whatever He wanted from Himself."
The Prophet replied, "Nothing is more beautiful than what you have said, O boy." Then, the Prophet said to Bilal, "Go, O Bilal, and bring us what we have."
So Bilal came with twenty one dates. The Prophet said, "Seven are for you, seven are for your sister, and seven are for your mother."
21 - في مجمع البيان وكان النبي صلى الله عليه وآله يحسن إلى اليتامى ويبرهم و يوصى بهم، وجاء في حديث عن ابن أبي أوفى قال: كنا جلوسا عند رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله فأتاه غلام فقال: غلام يتيم وأخت لي يتيمة وأم لي أرملة (3) أطعمنا مما أطعمك الله، أعطاك الله مما عنده حتى ترضى قال: ما أحسن ما قلت يا غلام، اذهب يا بلال فأتنا بما كان عندنا، فجاء بواحد وعشرين تمرة فقال سبع لك وسبع لأختك وسبع لامك، فقام إليه معاذ بن جبل تمسح رأسه وقال: جبر الله يتمك وجعلك خلفا من أبيك وكان من أبناء المهاجرين.
(Majma` al-Bayan)

SBM

Re: Take care of orphans among you

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Here comes Al Ignor with his daily Hadiths..

Dua for Momeen

Re: Take care of orphans among you

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu May 26, 2016 10:38 pm

SBM wrote:Here comes Al Ignor with his daily Hadiths..
if you are muslim you should know this is Hadith from MUHAMMED(S) and not from me, if you dont have respect for others at least show respect to PROPHET(S).

Take lessons and learn.