for zakir naik fans

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
ghulam muhammed

Re: for zakir naik fans

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:55 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:he should be prosecuted by not by indian judiciary but by sharia criminal law as he would want non muslim
to be prosecuted.
Firstly, I do not subscribe to Zakir Naik's school of thought but regarding your above statement can you give any reference wherein he has said that NON MUSLIMS SHOULD BE PROSECUTED !!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:09 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:he should be prosecuted by not by indian judiciary but by sharia criminal law as he would want non muslim
to be prosecuted.
Firstly, I do not subscribe to Zakir Naik's school of thought but regarding your above statement can you give any reference wherein he has said that NON MUSLIMS SHOULD BE PROSECUTED !!
go to his site IRF which i think is banned now--may be not--try it out.
there are innumerable sermons there criticizing non-muslims and how they should be treated in muslim country.
to start with--they worship false gods--so they are not equal in rights.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:53 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:
go to his site IRF which i think is banned now--may be not--try it out.
there are innumerable sermons there criticizing non-muslims and how they should be treated in muslim country.
to start with--they worship false gods--so they are not equal in rights.
You are again changing goalposts like what Narendra Modi does post demonetisation.... You had stated that Zakir Naik has said that "Non-Muslims should be prosecuted" and I had asked for evidence to substantiate your claim but instead of giving straight answers you go round in circles !!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:47 am

IMG_20170209_173906.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.