Are all believers in God automatically idol worshipers?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Greatest I am

Re: Are all believers in God automatically idol worshipers?

Unread post by Greatest I am » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:20 pm

Is this kind of garbage all you are good for?

Seems like if I consider your other idiotic replies.

Ah. To be young and stupid.

Regards
DL

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:06 pm

My responses are tailored to individuals. You get a stupid response cause that is what you deserve.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:53 am

https://scroll.in/article/829667/pakist ... dar-shrine

Pakistan suicide bombing: Why ISIS feels so threatened by Sindh's Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine

No other shrine in the country captures the essence of religious syncretism like this one.

The dhamal is an oxymoron. It annihilates, putting an end to the subjective identity of a person. In the act of dhamal a person ceases to exist, and merges with the supreme. And that is where it is becomes an oxymoron. It is the ultimate form of existence, supreme, metaphysical, a merging of all.

Ultimately culminating into whirls, it aligns with the whirling of the cosmos, its orbital movements. It is the ultimate expression of monotheism, a closely guarded tenet in Abrahamic faiths. In fact it goes one step further, even breaking the barrier between a devotee and the divine. Both become one, as monotheism merges into monism.

Men, women, ceasing to exist, whirl in unison. Otherwise discriminated and treated as untouchables

The attack is not on the shrine but on this worldview which does not divide humanity into simplistic separate categories

https://scroll.in/article/829667/pakist ... dar-shrine