Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Greatest I am

Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

Unread post by Greatest I am » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Sometimes we religious people bring needless oppression to the non-affiliated and secular people. We religionists often think we should use force to impose our ideology unto others who think differently. Some call these Inquisitions and Jihad. In my case, I use the force of argument and nothing else.

The non-affiliated and secular people do not hate us religious people. They just see us as idol worshipers with good minds that we have allowed to be compromised by faith and delusional supernatural thinking.

Knowing that non-affiliated people only feel pity for us religious people, --- and more importantly, --- mean us no harm, --- why do you choose to kill non-affiliated and secular people?

You and I have no just cause. If you think you do, please articulate it.

I do not expect many replies from my fellow religionists to this question so let me end without a question but a plea instead.

Fellow religionists please stop killing the non-affiliated and secular people who only feel pity for the way we religious people think.

Killing those who wish us no harm is rude.

Regards
DL

anajmi

Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill the

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:02 pm

why do you choose to kill non-affiliated and secular people?
Sometimes stupidity is just too hard to bear.

Greatest I am

Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill the

Unread post by Greatest I am » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:10 pm

anajmi wrote:
why do you choose to kill non-affiliated and secular people?
Sometimes stupidity is just too hard to bear.
Have you noted that Muslims kill more Muslims than they do of other groups?

Regards
DL

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:08 pm

and yet you ask a question only about non-affiliated and secular people. Is that stupidity? Or something more sinister? Maybe the non-initiated and secular people have infiltrated the muslims, pretending to be from amongst them and then killing them?

Why do the non-affiliated and secular ass-wipes kill muslims while pretending to be muslims? Why indeed!!!

Greatest I am

Unread post by Greatest I am » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:16 am

anajmi wrote:and yet you ask a question only about non-affiliated and secular people. Is that stupidity? Or something more sinister? Maybe the non-initiated and secular people have infiltrated the muslims, pretending to be from amongst them and then killing them?

Why do the non-affiliated and secular ass-wipes kill muslims while pretending to be muslims? Why indeed!!!
"Is that stupidity?"

Your reply certainly is.

Regards
DL

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:22 am

Muslims who leave Islam should be killed, says Canadian Islamic Cleric.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.