Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Muslims and Christians hate Jews?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Greatest I am

Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Muslims and Christians hate Jews?

Unread post by Greatest I am » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:11 am

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html
Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Muslims and Christians foolishly read their holy books literally, ignoring that none of the Abrahamic cults did in the past.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

This fact makes Muslims and Christians idol worshipers. All Muslim and Christian denominations ignore that the Jesus they all profess to respect preached that we should all be God seekers and never become idol worshipers the way Muslims and Christians have done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia ... =PLCBF574D

Gnostic Christians like me were and are esoteric ecumenists. You might say that to the old Abrahamic cults of Muslims, Christians and Jews, we were the religious whores of those old days, thanks to the fact that our mystery schools would pick and choose the best tenets of all religions and work them into our Universalist creed. We would not tie ourselves down to becoming idol worshipers of imaginary demiurges the way Muslims and Christians did in ancient days and continue to do today. The fool says in his heart, I know who God is and who his prophets are.

Gnostic Christians and Jews, --- having a superior ideology and philosophy of seeking a good God, --- instead of becoming idol worshipers like Muslims and Christians, --- shared the hate and attempted genocide that Jews suffered thanks to Christians then Muslims.

Should Muslims and Christians admit their ideological deficiencies and turn their hate to love. It should be quite easy for religions that say they are all about peace and love.

I think it would be fitting for Muslims and Christians to start walking their talk and apologise to Jews and Gnostic Christians by giving them the recognition for excellence in religious matters.

Regards
DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJATBMebj8

anajmi

Re: Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Muslims and Christians hate Jews?

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:48 am

Christians dont hate jews. The entire Christian world is bent forward for the jews. Both the christians and the jews hate Muslims. Look at what the jews have been doing in Palestine and then by proxy look at what they have been making the "Christians" do in the middle east. You wont find one modern Christian ruler who wont bend over backwards for the jews. The biggest gift to the jew by the Christian was the holocaust. Now in the name of the holocaust they can commit all sorts of atrocities and no one will question them. You want Muslim land, sure go ahead steal it. You want oil in Muslim land? Kill those who live on it and steal it.

By the way, do you know what the Thalmud is? Do you know what a gentile is? Go look it up and then talk about Jewish ideology.

Greatest I am

Re: Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Muslims and Christians hate Jews?

Unread post by Greatest I am » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:35 am

anajmi wrote:Christians dont hate jews. The entire Christian world is bent forward for the jews. Both the christians and the jews hate Muslims. Look at what the jews have been doing in Palestine and then by proxy look at what they have been making the "Christians" do in the middle east. You wont find one modern Christian ruler who wont bend over backwards for the jews. The biggest gift to the jew by the Christian was the holocaust. Now in the name of the holocaust they can commit all sorts of atrocities and no one will question them. You want Muslim land, sure go ahead steal it. You want oil in Muslim land? Kill those who live on it and steal it.

By the way, do you know what the Thalmud is? Do you know what a gentile is? Go look it up and then talk about Jewish ideology.
http://www.hearnow.org/caljp.html

You forget that Christians have basically been burned out of the Middle East where it was born. Count the Churches that are left. This fact belies what you said of who hates who.

The Christian right wing does support Jewry but only because the want to see them build the next Jewish Temple because to those fools, that will bring Armageddon.

Regards
DL

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:48 am

You forget that Christians have basically been burned out of the Middle East where it was born
Which is a good sign. Those Christians converted to Islam and they are now on the right path. Even in the USA we are converting deserted unused churches into flourishing mosques. It is a good sign.
The Christian right wing does support Jewry but only because the want to see them build the next Jewish Temple because to those fools, that will bring Armageddon.
So the Christians want to bring about Armageddon. Oh thank you for that revelation. I thought it was Al-Qaeda or ISIS.