This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Greatest I am

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Unread post by Greatest I am » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:32 pm

God kills when he could just as easily cure. This is irrefutable.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

God then is clearly evil.

Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the golden rule is evil?

Regards
DL

anajmi

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:37 pm

And since Jesus is one with God or the son of God, jesus himself is evil? And according to Jesus his father / God is evil so that means Satan is the opposite of evil and ah.. That is why you are a follower of Satan. Mystery solved.

Greatest I am

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Unread post by Greatest I am » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:29 am

anajmi wrote:And since Jesus is one with God or the son of God, jesus himself is evil? And according to Jesus his father / God is evil so that means Satan is the opposite of evil and ah.. That is why you are a follower of Satan. Mystery solved.
So trying to insult me by saying that I am as delusional as most believers is how you analyse if God is good or evil.

Interesting. You show how small a mind you have.

Regards
DL

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:45 am

Insult you? No. I just figured you out. You are a Satan worshiper.