Arrests in Masjid bombings...

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
turbocanuck

Arrests in Masjid bombings...

Unread post by turbocanuck » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:55 pm

we knew this all along that only such filth can inflict such a heinious crime. imagine an Imam who leads the prayers....selected a couple of "Patsies" from his Madrassa crop to carry out the crime. these dead patsies must have been promised a 72 pack on the "other side". These kids who have had NO contact whatsoever with females, would just jump to the offer of attaining the doe eyed houris. THIS is Islam according to the Sunni-Wahhabi-Deobandi axis of stupidity.
http://www.dawn.com/2007/12/24/top3.htm

Muslim First

Re: Arrests in Masjid bombings...

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:33 pm

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:40 pm

Before it gets deleted I must post this from same link as above.
BORNAGAIN
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:11 pm Post subject: Pir Hasan Sabah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christan faith is based upon God's own self revelation and not based upon conflicting and untrustworty mere openions of sinful human beings.

All I see on this site is that ismailis do not have word from True and Living God but their own openions.

Ismailis always have tupperware party of their own. Every one is like what is your openion and what is your expreience and what you have to say and what she has to say !!!!

GOD MUST BE FINAL AUTHORITY AND NOT SINFUL HUMAN BEINGS WHEN IT COMES TO ETHICAL ISSUES OF LIFE.

THIS TUPPERWARE PARTY DOES NOT TAKE PLACE IN CHRISTIANITY BECASUE WE DO NOT EXPRESS OUR OPENION. WE SPEAK THE TRUTH RIGHT FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD.

DON'T YOU ISMAILIS FEEL intelligent THAT YOU ASK EACH OTHER ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION WHILE KARIM IS IN THE MAKING OF ANOTHER "MATA-SALAMAT" ?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:49 pm

Another gem from

BORNAGAIN
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:33 pm Post subject: Re: When one Has MHI in a dream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shamsu wrote:
Ya Aly Madad,

I would like you to ponder upon this situation

There is a search in progress for the silent one.

Now, you are the silent one and you know it

but

The moment you open your mouth and say that you are the silent one----->you are not the silent one for sure.

Similarly

The moment someone says he saw MHI in his dream he becomes a liar according to Imams farman.

Those who do see him in their dreams NEVER speak about it to anyone.

When he reveals himself to you it is implied that you will keep his confidance, if you do not, then by that action of betrayal of confidence you have made the event false.

I hope the example is able to explain what I am trying to say

YAM

Shams

To quote you again from your above nonsense:

"When he reveals himself to you it is implied that you will keep his confidance, if you do not, then by that action of betrayal of confidence you have made the event false."

Karim revealed to me "BOL" (so called secret word) to chant aupon like a zambee every morning at 3 pm. There were eight hundred to thousnad ismailis sitting with me. Karim told us with his mouth that our secrect bol was "ALLALLA". We all chant upon it right there and there. I was told that if I ever reveal this bol to any one I will go in sane.

This kind of nonsese and trickery comes from ancient of days. Yes Karim stole my 500.00 rupees and to give me this BOL and I just wonder how can I get it back.

Let me quote you again:

"When he reveals himself to you it is implied that you will keep his confidance, if you do not, then by that action of betrayal of confidence you have made the event false."

Why you have to keep it confident? Why one can not yell loudly with joy that God appear in his or her dream. Why one can not express his or her happyness.

THERE IS ALWAYS THIS NONSENSE OF BEING SECRETIVE AND SILLENT IN A CULT WHICH ISMAILISM IS.

LET ME ASK YOU. WHAT IS IT IN THIS BEING CONFIDENCE? WHY CAN'T SOME ONE TELL EVERY ONE AND STILL GOD COMES IN HIS OR HER DREAM. WHY SECRETNESS CONTROLS GOD APPEARANCE IN THE DREAM. ?

YOU GUYS ARE TALKING SUCH A NONSENSE THAT I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP !!

-----------
YOU GUYS ARE TALKING SUCH A NONSENSE THAT I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP !!

Please liik up link before it gets deleted

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:53 pm

This will also be deleted soon

BORNAGAIN
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:55 pm Post subject: REMEMBER...... YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

Now since Karim is realizing it that in the west he can not make new borns of Ismailis fools as he has done in the past in India, Pakistan, Africa and other parts of the third-world countries, he will, to be safe for his children (hussain,rahim and zara), will merge ignorant ismailis with suni islam so deplomatically that ismailis would not know that they are left on the platform and their train has left them dispensing thick smokes from the rear end.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:56 pm

BORNAGAIN
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:46 pm Post subject: MY POOR, GULLIBLE AND IGNORANT PARENTS.

My poor gullible and ignorant parent had no standard to evaluate agaCON man's claim of divinity. My parent died beieving Karim as God and now they are burning in hell and going through ravaging and excruciating pain which will never end.

MY POOR PARENT. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT NOW.

EXCEPT THAT I GET A CHILL WHEN I THINK ABOUT THEM
SCREEMING WITH PAIN IN LAKE OF FIRE.

--------

This will be deleted soon

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:58 pm

BORNAGAIN

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:39 pm Post subject: DID YOU KNOW?

That none of the 9 wives who were married to Karim, Aly and Sultan were ever interviewed after divorce by any ismailis to find out why they got divorce? What caused the divorce?

I wonder if any of these woman who are still alive will marry me and tell me what happen? !!
-----
This will be deleted soon

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:06 pm

Hey turbo-nut,
did u 'dare' to visit the link of 'Pir Hasan Sabah' that MF sent you????
:D :D the Ismailis started the bombings,,,,,,,so you were forcing the fatherhood of your illegitimate child on the Sunni's and the Wahhabis :D :D :D

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:11 pm

chacha bhatija

how do your postings relate to the topic. standard response to any criticism of ur practices isn't it. lal masjidya do you know the latest bombers did they lodge with u at the masjid. is gujarat on ur map firmly now

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:17 pm

BORNAGAIN

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:46 pm Post subject: I BET NO ISMAILI HAS ANSWER FOR THIS ONE !!

1) Karim's Dad Aly was self confessed play-boy. (Rita Hayworth
Elizabeth Taylor, Kim Novak were few of the hollywood trash
Aly slept with out of wed-lock
2) Sultan (Karim's grand daddy) transferred this noor to Aly
while sultan was ill.
3) Aly goes around the world to give deedar (glimpses of God)
with this noor residing in him !!

4) My mom, dad, sister and brother with thousand of other
ismailis bow down like goat and sheep in front of Aly and
asked for forgivness of our sins and this man Aly did not
even change his underware before he came to give deedar.
So now my question is this:---

"Since God is holy and sin is filthy and repugnant to HIS nature and very offending to HIM, wy God will choose to reside in a sexual maniac's Aly's body? AND THE SAME NOOR IS RESIDING IN KARIM'S BODY !!! WHY? WHY? PLEASE TELL ME WHY?

-----------------------
Enough foo for thought

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:19 pm

if we are going off topic then here is one i would like chacha bhatija to explian please especially the bits i have put in bold
Volume 7, Book 71, Number 644:
Narrated 'Aisha:

Whenever Allah's Apostle went to bed, he used to recite Surat-al-Ikhlas, Surat-al-Falaq and Surat-an-Nas and then blow on his palms and pass them over his face and those parts of his body that his hands could reach. And when he fell ill, he used to order me to do like that for him.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:44 pm

Originally posted by Muslim-First Nephew:
Hey turbo-nut,
did u 'dare' to visit the link of 'Pir Hasan Sabah' that MF sent you????
:D :D the Ismailis started the bombings,,,,,,,so you were forcing the fatherhood of your illegitimate child on the Sunni's and the Wahhabis :D :D :D
Dear Idiot first nephew,
yawn..........

tell me something the world doesnt know. my point exactly. that was a thousand years ago you twit. Been there done that.......this is the 21st century you moron. talk about today. show me an act of terror by an Ismaili today and i will be the first one to say that he is a criminal. If he did it, he did it on his own, and not directed by the scriptures!! ok moron?? get it? a thousand years ago........this is the 21st century.........??
:D

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:49 pm

Dear Forum members....Our own MF has been lying on this board. Much of what he has posted doesnt exist much like the compassion and love that a true muslim has. He calls himself a Muslim and yet lies through his teeth much like his Sunni brethren who profess to be upstanding human beings.
MF bhaijaan, kuch to Allah mia ka dar karo, bas jhooth par jhooth? ;)

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:57 pm

turbo paji,

What MF has posted here does exist but all his posts on this topic are from someone who quite clearly is an ex-ismaili. but such factors are not relevant to the wahabis. they will cry foul if u print any material from ex-muslims there is 1 ex-muslim who has challenged dr zakir naik to a debate but the great doctor has not accepted. google and u will find the ex-muslims site if u want. here u have an ex-bohra who attacks bohra practrices that his parents and forefathers have followed.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:18 am

Guru Paaji,
Looks as if MF is interested in postings from ex-ismailies.......maybe he would be interested in reading from ex-Sunni ex-Wahhabis? there is quite a bit of literature if he's interested....

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:35 am

Originally posted by Gursevak:
here u have an ex-bohra who attacks bohra practrices that his parents and forefathers have followed.
I am glad we had hindus who attacked the sati-burning practice that their parents and forefathers followed.

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:36 am

Originally posted by turbocanuck:
this is the 21st century you moron. talk about today. show me an act of terror by an Ismaili today and i will be the first one to say that he is a criminal.
Talking about the 21st century, there is a video game, <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's_Creed"]Assassin's Creed">Assassin's Creed</a>, released last month, that is supposedly based on the mythical Hashashin Ismaili sect. However "the producers claim the environment is historically accurate. The locations in the game are distinctive models of the cities."

"Pocket Books had announced it was planning to novelise Assassin’s Creed in a trilogy, written by Steven Barnes. However, the series has reportedly been cancelled.[11] The title of the first book would have been Assassin’s Creed Book One: The Invisible Imam."

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:20 pm

Tahir bahi,

I agree with u about the sati burning but was that ever a religious custom as opposed to a cultural custom. i have said it before u cannot reform a religion u can tinker with its rites and ceremonies but if u wish to change the fundamentals then u need to find a new religion as the ahmadyas did and is indeed did the sikhs.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:19 pm

Here is a link worthy of reading.

http://www.dawn.com/2007/12/25/top5.htm

And they talk about Ismailis as suicide attackers. In Hassan-i-Sabah's time it is true that he used these tactics to overcome the threat to the Ismailis and in todays time it is considered barbaric, yet the same measures are being used by other muslims, fully justified.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:22 pm

Sorry you can't compare Hassan's tactics with todays muslim terrorists like the Moulana in the above link. Hassan targeted a certain personality or two and not the innocent masses.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:24 pm

Hey Bhatijay,

You still haven't told us about your "heroics" in gujarat. You didn't overlook my post, did you?

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:41 pm

pardesi,

dont hold ur breath - the trio never respond to difficult questions. i am still waiting for a response to a hadith i posted from bukhari as related by the mother of believers which had she related today would have earned quite the wrong type of reputation.

islam used the sword when necessary, the crusaders carried out assassinations, jews did it in palestine, security forces the world over target individuals for extermination so what if hassan did it