The Fastest Declining Religion - Islam

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
khuzema

The Fastest Declining Religion - Islam

Unread post by khuzema » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:44 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eJRj_ohAEN8& ... 71&index=2

I do agree that the biggest player in this is Wahabism, but we can't just blame everything on wahabism.

The bad part is as Islam is declining, the countries GDP are growing from 7-10% year after year.

Where is the Problem?

A few days back I came across an article by an armature on Pakistan and religion I quote

"We remove Ahmedies out of Islam and 2% of Muslims are decreased. Throwing Shia’s out of the fold will decrease the Islam by more 25%. Throwing Sufis and other sect out will decrease Islam by 10% more. Throughing Shia/sufi influenced Muslims who sometimes might believe in intersession of holy man/women will decrease Islam by 30% percent. Throwing moderate Muslims who do not believe and follow the strict Sunna as prescribed by the 4 schools will decrease the Islam by 30% more percent of the current population. Now we will be left with 3% of the Muslims. From this 3% of the Muslims if we remove the 3 schools of sunna except Salafis., we are left with 0.01% of TRUE Muslims”.

And Islam became an extinct species. The True Muslims – the Salafis have been telling us that only they are TRUE Muslims and rest of 99.9% of the Ummah are infidels from long time and now we are realizing this.