What is the future of Muslim Youths ?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Right

What is the future of Muslim Youths ?

Unread post by Right » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:41 am

In the recent terrorist attacks in India by the people of India Mujahedeen, it is seen that very educated, talented muslim youths working in reputed organization like CMS etc., has opted to leave their jobs and kill the innocent people in the name of JIhad.

Beacuse of such people, now getting jobs for other muslim people will become tougher.

Who will give jobs to the member of the community who are killing people without any reasons ?

These people are black spots on our Islam religion.

turbocanuck

Re: What is the future of Muslim Youths ?

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:38 am

Try asking these bad attitude youths if they have any remorse, see how they look at you. They have not learnt manners nor respect for others. They will tell you that they carried out whatever devious thing they have been accused of as " doing it in Allah's cause". They have been brainwashed by their Fat Pedophile Mullahs and Moulvis that "their" religion is more superior than others. so Allah made a mistake when other faiths were introduced on earth? NAUZUBILLAH!!
As it says in the Quran.....O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allâh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa. Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware. i can safely say to you these Muslim youths whose Parents have left the "taalim" of their children to these Mullahs, are DOOMED..............Guaranteed!!

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:52 pm

Does practicing my religion make me a better person? Does it make me kinder, more loving, forgiving, unselfish? Does it help me see my own spirituality and that of the people I meet and work with each day? Am I conscious each day that all of us are beloved by God

O ! Allah ! save us all from our own Ignorance but most of all from save us and our parents and our friends and our family from the punishment of "Jahanam" and grant us the High Stations of "Jannah" without reckoning...Ameen ! If it was not for Allah's Raham and karam, where will all of us who are the Sinners go? Lo ! of the Covenant it will be asked ! (Sura Bani Isra'il)

Truly, the hearing and the sight and the heart - each of these it will be asked...! (Sura al Qiyama)

Ah well Allah is now chastising them (who have gone astray) as the Prophet is not amongst them anymore and so they are self-destructing themselves.....lets consider this as Allah's Will as these guys have shown disobedience to Allah and HIS Prophet and I would not even consider them as part of the Umma of Muhamad and so let them destroy themselves and each other !

zn

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:01 pm

Right wrote:In the recent terrorist attacks in India by the people of India Mujahedeen, it is seen that very educated, talented muslim youths working in reputed organization like CMS etc., has opted to leave their jobs and kill the innocent people in the name of JIhad..
right,
Muslims in general have condemned the terrorist activities and killing of innocents and dissociated themselves from any attachment to it.
In the recent blasts muslims were also killed in large number everywhere from rajasthan to delhi.
Yes ,some elements are using religion to provoke people to take revenge against the attrocities done to them in the past.
You cant kill innocents in any case even in the battle field(including women,children and labourers).

we must raise voice against terror in any form whether its police terror or by some other groups.

The other side of the picture is also very dangerous.Police came in a dense muslim locality in jamia and killed 2 youngmen in encounter and later declared them as terrorists.So the punishment came first and decision later.Do we need courts then?dont we need proof against allegations?

Media as usual in search of something HOT given due coverage to it .Did you find the same for Bajarang dal ,who are killing and burning christians since last few weeks.
fyi
http://www.thehoot.org/web/home/story.p ... valid=true

jamia encounter :unasnswered questions-
http://www.countercurrents.org/jtsg141008.htm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:15 pm

The base, foundation and crux of every religion on this planet is HUMANITY which is a universal truth and yet these so called religous leaders stress upon every other possible thing and rituals that one has to follow in his/her religion except the basic tenet i.e. humanity. Humanity is the foundation of every religion and so if the foundation itself is so weak then how can you expect the structure over it to be strong. No wonder the whole structure comes tumbling down due to the weak foundation. Remember Allah has created an Aadmi (Adam zaat) and the Aadmi is a mujasssama (object) having the characteristics of all the animals and other living creatures on this planet. He fights like a dog to grab something materialstic, just like dogs fighting with each other over a piece of bone. He bites like a snake when he is backstabbing someone. He behaves like a vulture when he sees a woman with lecharous eyes. He roars like a tiger. He becomes a donkey when he sounds dumb and so on and so forth. It is his duty to kill all the animal like characteristics he has in him only after which he becomes a HUMAN BEING. This is what the great sufi saints call "Kalb ki safai". And as we all know animals dont have any religion and so it is incorrect for anyone to boast of how religous he or she is till such time that he/she is a 2 legged animal. So first let us all try to become good human beings because "Human beings are the best creation of God", "Insaan Ashraful Makhlukat Hai" or as they say in hinduism "Manushya jeev, shreshta jeev". Religion is far too a greater thing and Islam is the greatest of the great.

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 pm

Excellent Ghulam bhai ! I agree ! I hope people will listen to better sense and practice real Islam...Prophet's Islam....and hopfully better sense will prevail....or else we all will have to suffer the consequences equally..........zn

jawanmardan

Unread post by jawanmardan » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:20 pm

As-Salaam Wa Alikum all

The question for Muslim youths is how to channel their energies into the democratic process and give them an alternate to what extremists offer, much violence is perpetrated not just because of Islamic radicals, but also because of political frustration.

In Europe Muslim women ought to be encouraged to work, and take up professions it is one of the central reasons why Muslims perform so poorly when compared to Hindu, Sikh, African, and Afro-Caribbean communities.

I disagree with turbo, blaming Mullahs is far to easy; certainly in the west there needs to be an emphasis on religious teachers who speak the national language, and can relate to the issues youths face, such as; identity, Islamaphobia, culture, sexuality, career opportunities, there has been a move in this regard, although I acknowledge there is a long way to go.

I don't share the pessimism many here state and the political far-right have spoken about, Muslim youth have difficult years ahead but at least in America and Europe, I also see a more articulate educated generation rising who will be at the forefront of both their communities but also of their nations. I have room for hope.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Jawanmardan, thank you for your thought provoking post. With due respect, i must let you know my perception. I personally know of Sunnis who happen to be friends of mine, who have time and again told me the intricacies of mullah power in Canada. Take the example of Toronto, where there happens to be a Miyabhai concentration (i wont yet call it a ghetto) where the mullah and elders keep a keen eye on women who go to the Mall for shopping, and tell on their husbands if their hair showed a little lock!! the woman gets it at home, if you know what i mean.
now when these communities are so intertwined with Mullahs in their everyday lives, then mullahs must bear responsibility for the negativity. We very quickly blame the education systems when the children turn out the way they do, as the children spend bulk of their time in school, so why not the mullahs, who have a say in EVERYTHING in peoples lives, and guess what the Muslimo Fascist perps spend most of their time doing??? right........

Right

Unread post by Right » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:59 am

YOU ALL MUST HAVE SEEN IN RECENT ATTACKS AT MUMBAI, ALL STUPID TERRORIST WHO CALL THEMSELVES FIDAYEEN WERE YOUNG BOYS OF THE AGE 20 TO 22 YEARS.

ALL THIS IS HAPPENING, IN INDIA, BUT NO MUSLIMS ARE CONDEMING THIS .

WHERE IS IMAM BUKHARI ? WHERE ARE OTHER SCHOLARS LIKE DR NAIK ?

WHY THEY ARE NOT OPENLY GIVING REFERENCE OF QURAN TELLING THIS STUPID PEOPLE, THAT KILLING OF INNCOENT PEOPLE IS HARAM IN ISLAM.

REALLY THIS SUNNI PEOPLE ARE JHAILS.

IF THEY TAKE EDUCATION ALSO, THEN ALSO THEY WILL REMAIN THE SAME.

THEY ARE BACK STABBER. THEIR ANCESTRAL HAS DONE ZULM ON THE PEOPLE OF RASULLAH (A.S.)

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:07 am

Sis ZN
better sense and practice real Islam...Prophet's Islam.
You and your MHI need to buy "Islam for Dummies" and find out what real Islam is.

Remember 5 founding principle before anything.

Do not judged Islam by these bad so called Muslims.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:38 pm

MF,

Remember, 5 founding principle before anything makes you a good Muslim, even if they target and kill civilians as the pillars don’t address that. Therefore, these terrorists are Muslim, and "good" ones by your standard. Calling them “bad Muslims” is innovation on your part.

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:04 am

There is this Fisherman, Let's call him "Vishy Vashy" (rhymes with Fishy).
Vishy Vashy goes out fishing each morning, casts his net and gathers his catch and sells them in the market and makes a living out of it.On one occasion he gets up too early and sleep eludes him. So he decides to go fishing any way it's too dark to go fishing so he strolls by the Bank of the River and waits for the Sun to appear he stumbles upon a sack.

This sack is a bit heavy and there were some pebbles in it Now, when u have a river and a sack of pebbles and a lot of time to kill, the logical thing to do is to throw the pebbles into the river Vishy vashy did just the same He tried all the things we do Throwing it as far as possible, as high as possible, make the pebbles bounce as many times an possible.....Now with just one stone remaining, the sun rose the stone in his hand began to glow as well damn! The stone was a diamond!!!!

That's when he realized that all those pebbles he had thrown away were actually Precious Stones!!!

Moral of the story is .....don't ride MF scooters !!!!

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:10 am

Islam is a religion of peace. As peace is neither possible nor sustainable
unless it is based on equality, balance and justice, Islam emphasizes that
Muslims must be standard bearers for justice.

In fact Qur’an describes that
Allah sent messengers with His guidance and taught them maintenance of
balance in order to enable people to practice justice in their societies:

Standing up for and upholding Qist (equality, balance and justice) must
transcend one’s likes or dislikes and must not be impacted by one’s love or
hate:

O believers, be determined practitioners of Qist as witnesses for Allah's
sake, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or near
relatives; whether it concerns rich or poor, Allah is more considerate of
both of them. Therefore do not follow a passion or desire lest you lose the
balance. And if you distort it or disregard it, then surely Allah is well-
aware of what you do. 4:135

O believers, persistently stand up for Allah as witnesses for Qist, and do
not let the hatred of any people prevent you from being just. Be just; that
is more congruent with God consciousness. Maintain consciousness of Allah;
Allah is well aware of what you do. 5:8

Muslims are commanded to practice justice and maintain balance, moderation
and equilibrium in the society both individually and collectively in their
personal dealings, as well as in the public affairs of their society:

Verily, Allah commands ‘Adl (fairness, justice, balance, equity), Ihsan
(excellence in servitude to Allah, benevolence towards people, graciousness
in dealings) and giving to those close to you, while He forbids Fahshaa
(lewdness, indecency, licentiousness, immorality), Munkar (bad actions,
undesirable activities, unacceptable behaviour), and Baghy (rebellion,
transgressing limits, exploiting or violating others’ rights, abuse of
authority or freedom). He admonishes you so that you heed the advice. 16:90

Thus Muslims are personally accountable to Allah to be balanced, equitable
and just in their individual dealings, interactions and consumption of
resources.

In addition, they will also be held accountable for playing
their part in ensuring that the society they live in collectively abides by
and upholds justice and equality for everyone in the society as well as
balance and equilibrium in its relationship with the surrounding
environment including animals and ecosystems.

If Allah commands all the above then why are you so hung up on your Five Pillars? show me from the Quran that there are only Five Pillars ! How can your Pillars even be complete without ADL ? That is why your young lads are blowing themselves up being manipulated by people like you....it is a very sad situation indeed ! You guys have hijacked Islam and all your inhuman acts are being shown as acts of faith which is untrue and false.....zn