Ijtihad better than Jihad

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
rania

Re: Ijtihad better than Jihad

Unread post by rania » Wed May 12, 2010 5:52 am

Human wrote:
rania wrote: Regarding the kids being taught hatred for the western world , you have forgotten these kids are the ones who have lost their fathers , mothers and other relatives because of greed for oil.
So according to you it is okay to teach kids hatred so they turn into terrorists? A friend of mine lost both his parents and his home and business premises in the Gujarat riots. Does that mean he is supposed to go around with a gun and kill the Hindus? Or does that mean he's supposed to teach hatred to his kids so they grow up to be suicide bombers? Your way of thinking is pathetic. With your views, there can never be peace in the world. Luckily that friend of mine is a humanitarian worker too and he believes in forgiving and has forgiven them. By the way he's a sunni muslim living in Bangalore right now. Shame on you for promoting violent views. Because of extremist people like you, the western world creates muslim stereotypes and generalises on every muslim.
I have the perfect word to describe your personality : Naive !

You want the kids to be taught that your parents were killed by American Military but it is Okay , Don't feel bad about it or forget it or pray for the well-being of the American Military ? :roll:

You live in a bubble , whereas I have understood the sad reality very well that Peace is the last thing the Americans want.

Your first line asks me a question and you have already found me guilty in your last two lines spouting off bullshit like me supporting violent views ? You are unbelievably naive !

I wouldn't cuss the children for hating the American Military .Likewise , I wouldn't cuss the 3000 odd families for hating the Terrorists.I wouldn't cuss a father for hating the rapist of her daughter.

I am not advocating violence by any means but 5 fingers are not the same and frankly , expecting others to behave by your own high moral highground is ridiculous.

Human when you would lose a family member ( God Forbid ) that time even if you know the killer , do not pursue it and let the person go scot free as you are a humanitarian ! :roll:

rania

Unread post by rania » Wed May 12, 2010 6:47 am

Human wrote: I can only laugh the way you think and compare the military spending of countries without considering their GDP. Fatwa Banker has already given you a fitting reply. It should only take you a search engine like google and a few news websites to find out that people are actually starving in North Korea and they are not a secret society like FreeMasons etc. They are a country and they win gold medals in archery and shooting in Olympics, nothing secret about that. Now lets see your starving people in USA. There is no comparison because the ones you're talking about are the ones you see on the street begging for a dollar. These are the guys who use up the help money provided by the governments buying alcohol and smokes and then complain about no food. Wake up my friend. You should try visiting poorer nations and you'll see what real starvation is. Not being able to buy McDonalds or KFC is not called starvation.
I have already covered on the military spending of countries issue.

Now , people are starving in every single nation on Planet Earth.I asked do you know the number of people starving in North Korea ?

And you call yourself a humanitarian ? You are even stereotypical against the hungry people of America dismissing them as junkies and alcoholics begging for a dollar.

You are so far cut off from reality beggars belief.

Hungry is Hungry.Doesn't matter where you are hungry alright ?

How would you react if I told you there are more people in America in poverty and hungry and in food insecure households then the whole population of North Korea ? :roll:

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed May 12, 2010 9:12 am

The more people like anajmi and rania we have we will get issues like discrimination and suspicion towards immigrants.

Such attitudes thanks fully so far only a few die hard dis-loyalt to nations they live in is a reason why majority liberal Muslims in West or India suffer being profiled.

Their actions are worthy of enemy within and reason West has reacted strongly as a result of frustration to create burqa laws and make fun of Islam in a sarcastic way. Best response to anajmi and rania is no response..we are doing more harm then good by engaging in debates with you especially many watchdog sites are keeping an eye on the articles here.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 12, 2010 10:44 am

I care more about dying innocents than a few cowardly immigrants.

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed May 12, 2010 7:38 pm

I really wonder why people with extremist thoughts even bother to migrate to a western nation.

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed May 12, 2010 7:39 pm

rania aka hades aka danish,
I'm going to take oz's advise and shut up. I guess its better for us all.
I can't beat you in a debate if you have anajmi on your team anyway.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 12, 2010 8:04 pm

I really wonder why people with extremist thoughts even bother to migrate to a western nation.
Human,

I really wonder why people who speak out against western extremism are labelled as extremists by the western slaves.

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed May 12, 2010 11:56 pm

^
anajmi, its not just speaking out against western extremism. Its more so supporting the islam extremism aka terrorism. My opinion is there should be no extremist at all.
Western slaves. Fine. You can count yourself as one of them too. You earn your crust there and feed on their bread. You use all their government benefits too. In hindi we have a saying called "Jis thaali mein khana usi mein chhed karna"

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 13, 2010 12:09 am

Actually, unlike your thaali, mine is provided by Allah. You might worry about lesser masters, I do not. I pay my taxes and pay for the bread that I eat. Infact, I even pay for the bread that others eat through Social Security. Who knows, you might be one of them.

And please let me know how you figured out that I support terrorism in the name of Islam.

Human

Unread post by Human » Thu May 13, 2010 12:20 am

I wonder why don't you move to Mecca or somewhere more holy then. Why live in the west at all if you are so against their everything.
I'm trying to argue against the modern day islamic extremists who have declared a jihad on the west while you are arguing with me trying to protect them which you term 'speaking up against the west'. I don't know about the twisted way of thinking, but a normal man would know who are you trying to support. I'm also not scared of admitting the pathetic state in which Islamic countries are and specially women in them and you're constantly trying to mask them. Just because its an islamic country and you are a devout muslim doesn't mean you should try to cover every wrong thing.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 13, 2010 12:37 am

I'm trying to argue against the modern day islamic extremists who have declared a jihad on the west while you are arguing with me trying to protect them
Not sure if you are understanding anything that I am posting. Either you are just too dumb or well.. even more dumb. I am simply arguing against the destruction of a nation by western bombs against false premises. I guess you are just too stupid to understand anything that I am saying.
I'm also not scared of admitting the pathetic state in which Islamic countries are
Iraq and Afghanistan are in a pathetic state because of your masters.
specially women in them
So bring them here and provide them the same freedoms that you have. Why are you destroying their countries and killing their husbands and fathers and their children you murderer!!

rania

Unread post by rania » Thu May 13, 2010 6:10 am

ozmujaheed wrote:The more people like anajmi and rania we have we will get issues like discrimination and suspicion towards immigrants.

Such attitudes thanks fully so far only a few die hard dis-loyalt to nations they live in is a reason why majority liberal Muslims in West or India suffer being profiled.

Their actions are worthy of enemy within and reason West has reacted strongly as a result of frustration to create burqa laws and make fun of Islam in a sarcastic way. Best response to anajmi and rania is no response..we are doing more harm then good by engaging in debates with you especially many watchdog sites are keeping an eye on the articles here.
Here I am again to show you how much of a fool you are ! :lol:

Only a few ? I don't think so.1 Million People walked in the streets in UK to protest against the Iraq War.That is one helluva army of die hard dis-loyalist people in the UK. Will you ask the Watchdog sites to keep tabs on them ?

Are you saying that some countries in Europe has created burqa laws to make fun of Islam ? Shame , I thought it had everything to do with fighting terrorism and protecting the rights of the Muslim women ! You are right , You are better off with not replying because you never type sense or a rational thought. :mrgreen:

Burqa has nothing to do with Islam.It is a cultural thing you idiot ! :roll:

Don't threaten me with the bullshit of watchdog sites and trying to get hold of my IP. For years now , I have been talking about the ills of Iraq and Afghanistan War on Far Right American Forums and other Pro War loony websites which advocate the genocide of Islam from the face of this earth where I have been threatened with acid attacks , A Major telling me that he will use up his free Airline Ticket to come slit me up into two after raping me and many other threats which will make you vomit.

You are just a naive kid on Benefits and lapping up all the freebies.Are you caring for Senior Citizens to get Benefits ? :mrgreen:

rania

Unread post by rania » Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 am

Human wrote:rania aka hades aka danish,
I'm going to take oz's advise and shut up. I guess its better for us all.
I can't beat you in a debate if you have anajmi on your team anyway.
This is the second time you have started with the bullshit of aka hades aka danish !

Remember I addressed you with ' Sidekick ' the first time around.You have nothing to offer in a debate.You are just an annoying prick who doesn't know when to accept defeat gracefully or debate with facts and figures instead of going off about on the correlation between military spending and starvation ! :mrgreen:

Again just to be very clear , Anajmi and I have lumped shreds out of each other on my introduction thread.So to claim that he is on my team and we are about to rule this section is just a big conspiracy theory and a cowardly act of discrediting his opinions by lumping us together and making it sound like we are ganging up on your poor soul ! :roll:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu May 13, 2010 9:17 am

rania wrote:

Burqa has nothing to do with Islam.It is a cultural thing you idiot ! :roll:
absolutely agree with you there.!! in fact, the influential muslim canadian congress has demanded that the canadian govt declare the full face covering to be unislamic and ban it by an act of law.

it is some of the saudi zealots who are insidiously promoting this as a requirement of islam in muslim countries. these are nothing but insecure male chauvinists who have a sinister agenda of spreading their radicalised false islam and thus gain cultural and religious hegemony over them. over the last 10-15 years you can see this gradually creeping in, in countries like pakistan, as the saudi aid and related influence is growing there. persian words and names are slowly being replaced by arabic, allah hafiz has replaced khuda hafiz, the face covering and the full tent type is becoming 'fashioanable'.. etc.