The Jew the Christians Hater.

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Re: The Jew the Christians Hater.

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Muslims thinks everyone is against them
Christians think everyone is against them
Hindus think everyone is against them
Jews think everyone is against them
Not sure where you are getting the above information from.

Christians do not think everyone is against them. There are no Christians on earth being oppressed for being Christians and no christian lands are being invaded and destroyed.

Hindus do not think everyone is against them. They simply want a bigger piece of the pie. Or even the whole pie. Some of the hindus, mostly those in politics want to rule the rest. Most Hindus in India fear a higher cast hindu more than anyone else.

Jews - I don't even want to start to explain this. You are being naive making these ignorant statements.
Guess what, everyone think they are going to win and other is going to loose. Guess what, everyone thinks they are going to heaven and other is going to hell.
For a muslim, it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. What should matter is what the Quran and the Prophet (saw) tell us. If you think that holds just as much weight as what everyone else thinks, then I would say - more space for us in jannah!!!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:12 am

anajmi wrote:
. There are no Christians on earth being oppressed for being Christians and no christian lands are being invaded and destroyed.

!

majority of the middle eastern land was christian before becoming muslim--so that is invasion.
even egypt and most african nations were christians before being invaded.
as for being opressed for just being christians, middle eastern countries are full of examples for that.
non muslims are considered second class citizens -- indians do not consider non-hinuds as second class
and recently just go thru what happend in egypt few days before where a christian boy wanted to marry a muslim girl.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:30 am

anajmi wrote: For a muslim, it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. What should matter is what the Quran and the Prophet (saw) tell us. If you think that holds just as much weight as what everyone else thinks, then I would say - more space for us in jannah!!!
Yeah, and the same way other religion followers think. So there is lot of “more space” in respective Jannah, Heaven and Swarg.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:49 am

Dear humanbeing,

I wrote that assuming you are a muslim. I am hoping I wasnt wrong in making that assumption. If I was, then you have homework to figure out which of them is the right one. And then be with them.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:00 am

Well I am just presenting my opinion here how everyone thinks of their own respective religion. In any case, how would a muslim, hindoo, christian, Jew respond to Heaven / jannah / swarg / Hell / Jahannum / nerk description, location etc. Its similar in their respective religious books.

We are to understand that; jew, christian and muslims have the same god, then there heaven & hell must be the same place .. then it leaves out hindoos,How did they conclude description of heaven and hell similar to that of Abrahamic religion (jew/christian & islam). we can assume hindoos copied the concept of heaven / hell from islam ?

Do you believe that heaven is limited in physical space to get crowded ? or your "more space" comment is more of taunt or humor !

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Yes, everyone has their own religious books and a faithful Hindu will consider his own book to be the true book. So we should expect a faithful muslim to be the same and consider his own book to be the true book. Otherwise, you are not a muslim.

Jews, Christians and Muslims have the same God. Jews and Christians are no longer the believers. Christians believe God has a son who is also God. Jews believe God exists to serve them.

They all started out with Messengers who preached Islam to them. Then they deviated from the true path. This is all basic information all people who choose to call themselves muslims should have, otherwise they keep asking the same questions you are asking. These aren't hard questions to answer. It is just that the answers are ignored. You should go and read the Quran to understand more about what the jews and the christians believe. Now don't ask me why not go to the Bible or the Torah. My answer will be, go wherever you feel like. Just don't keep asking why not this or why not that. I took the time to understand why not this and why not that. You should do the same.

By the way, the concept of heaven and hell in hindu mythology is quite different. I don't have the time or the inclination to explain. But the point I am trying to make is simple. If you are a believing muslim, then care about what the Quran and Sunnah of the prophet (saw) tells you. If not, then as I said above, first make up your mind.

And I think you are smart enough to understand my comment about more space for me in jannah. I was being polite. I meant to say, more space will be needed in hell!!