Quran Tajweed

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Quran Tajweed

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:38 pm

I have been searching over the internet for separate mp3 for each ayah of the quran (from any reciter). However, I couldn't find anything. These single ayah mp3 are very useful for memorization of the Quran and for reference purposes. I decided to separate them myself. I took Abdul Basit's Tajweed recitation and have done Surah Baqara and Surah Ale Imraan and a couple of the short surahs. Inshaallah I will complete the project in a couple of months. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Aymelek

Re: Quran Tajweed

Unread post by Aymelek » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:21 am

Br. Anajmi,

There's a iQuran app available from Guidedways Technology for iphone and Android phones. It has all what you need. Below is the list of its feature from its website:

Full Quran with Translation
Read the Noble Quran (Koran/Coran) from the palm of your hands on the new iPhone and iPod Touch. The software provides Arabic verses alongside numerous selectable translations:

English Translation by M. Mohsin Khan
Other English Translations in Pro: Yusuf Ali, Pickthal, Shakir
English Translations: M. Mohsin Khan, Yusuf Ali (in Pro), Pickthal (in Pro), Shakir (in Pro)
Transliteration (in Pro)
French Translation (in Pro)
German Translation (in Pro)
Indonesian Translation (in Pro)
Melayu Translation (in Pro)
Spanish Translation (in Pro)
Turkish Translation (in Pro)

Innovative Index Screen
A fully interactive index screen with multiple columns giving you all the information you need. Surah Titles, Hezb Portion Shortcuts and Juz Shortcuts can be scrolled separately.

Themes Support
Two themes currently available to select from - change the way iQuran looks and feels.

Recitation
Listen to your favorite reciter with verse by verse recitation of the surah you wish to hear. With the unique follow-up feature, iQuran scrolls the screen automatically whilst you read and hear the Quran being reciter to you. A particular verse can be selected for playback by stopping current playback, tapping the new ayah and tapping "Play" again. Download and manage recitation files at will for different surahs (chapters) by different reciters. Currently supported reciters (along with the maximum space required if all surahs for that particular reciter are downloaded):

Sheikh Husary (~417 MB)
Sheikh Mishary Al-Afasy (~587 MB) (in Pro)
Saood Shuraim (~412 MB) (in Pro)
Abu Bakr Ash-Shaatree (~522 MB) (in Pro)
Abdul Basit (~574 MB) (in Pro)
Ghamdi (~339 MB) (in Pro)
Others coming soon for iQuran Pro! Will automatically appear in iQuran under the available reciters list

Repeat Bubbles
In recitation mode you have the ability to:

Move to the next Surah when recitation ends for a surah
Repeat the same Surah
Repeat each Ayah from 1 to 5 times before moving to the next (very helpful for those who wish to memorize a surah)