The Glorious Quran

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Re: The Glorious Quran

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 am

You are right. I read many translations of 2:34 and didn't understand it at all. Man, that ayah is really complicated. Please, give me the understanding of that ayah. Thanks in advance.
I never said that jannah with food, sex and wine doesn't exist.
Haven't you realized that it doesn't matter what you say? The question is, what does the Quran say. Unfortunately for you people, understanding the quran is beyond your capabilities, that is why you need a jannah with a sandaas in it or just pictures of food, wine, and just pictures of your wife too. :wink:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:46 am

You are right. I read many translations of 2:34 and didn't understand it at all. Man, that ayah is really complicated. Please, give me the understanding of that ayah. Thanks in advance.
Rare opportunity to learn Tawil of 2:34.
Can't wait.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:27 am

Where are you pesticide? Weren't you going to clarify 2:34? or did the bomb blasts scare the shit out of you on an anonymous forum?

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:its disgusting that this discussion has descended to the level of the gutter. for anyone to attempt to comprehend allah's powers and reduce it to comparisons which only pathetic human understanding can grasp is doing blasphemy and insulting allah!

can you explain how a foetus survives in its mother's womb for 9 months, it receives sustenance, it grows, it feels its surroundings and is profoundly affected by its mother's emotions and actions? yet it does not pass urine or defecate, it does not speak but yet feels pain and pleasure?
FYI, the fetus does excrete......

many pro-abortionists believe that the foetus is not alive until its born, while anti-abortionists vehemently oppose this idea. i leave you to draw your own conclusions.

can you also explain what would be a body without a soul? would it live? what happens when a person dies? the body still exists, but does it feel any more pain or pleasure? so what conclusion follows? what was that spark of life, that unseen, incomprehensible entity which made that body alive and feeling? what was that repository of all experiences, of accumulated knowledge and wisdom handed down since generations, in our genetic make-up? what was that thirst to grasp our existence, what was that which drove us to seek a creator, to make sense of our universe?

for our puny minds to debate the fate of our souls or our existence in the after life is laughable in the extreme. quoting the quran and attempting to explain its literal meanings is a an exercise in stupidity and doomed to failure.

as sages maintain, " jis din tum apni antar atma ko samajh paoge, us din tumhari aatma us me vileen ho jaegi"

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:04 pm

anajmi wrote:Where are you pesticide? Weren't you going to clarify 2:34? or did the bomb blasts scare the shit out of you on an anonymous forum?
Look at this imbecile. Making fun of the bomb blast while innocent folks are dying. Typical of a cursed wahabbi who rejoices on the death of innocents.

badrijanab

Quran

Unread post by badrijanab » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 am

Please note: Article below is not penned down by me. It is copied from source considered as authentic.

1. Quran ki 90 out of 114 Surat Mecca me naazil hoovi. Aur balance 24 out of 114 Surat Madina me naazil hoovi.

2. Quran me 6,666 aayat he, aur 540 Ruku he.

3. Quran Allah na kalam che, mazboot nizaam che, seedha raasta che, ehvu azeem che ki koi hava nafsi (personl whims and fancies) si eh'ma kami peda thai sake nahi. Ih'ma zabano nu mel-jol thai sake nahi, yeh puraanu thye nahi, ihna ajayab kam thaye nahi.

[source: Ismaili Tafseer, by Allahma Al Sheikh Al Mukkaddas Ahmed Ali Raj - Volume I, Page# 7 till 17].

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ASSEMBLY OF QURAN

(4) History me SIRF eik hi shaqsiyat he Mola Ali a.s. ki jisne yeh daawa kiya: "Muze Quran ka saara ilm maloom he - Pooch lo muzse jo kuch poochna chahate ho, isse pehle ki me tumhare darmiyan na rahu."

(5) Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. ke sare as'haab me SIRF Mola Ali a.s. he eik shaqs he jinhone daawa kiya ki muze Quran ki sari aayato ka shaan-a-nuzool maloom he - yani Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. per kon si Aayat kab utri; din me utri ya raat me, pahad/waadi me utri ya zameen per, kis waqt me, kis tarteeb me; Mecca me utri ya Madina me, etc - sab kuch maloom he. Aisa daawa koi doosra as'hab-a-Rasool nahi kar saka.

(6) Baad wafat a Rasool s.a.w.w. sabse pehla kaam Mola Ali a.s. ne yahi kiya ki Quran ko assemble kiya same tarteeb (order) me jis order me woh naazil hoova. Aap is compilation ko lekar waqt ke Khalifa Hazrat Abu Bakr ke paas pahunche, magar unhone aapke Quran ko na-manzoor (reject) kiya. Mola Ali a.s. woh Quran le kar ghar aa gaye aur us nuskhe ko apne paas he rakh liya.

(7) Hazrat Abu Bakr ke zamane me kisi ladai (war) me approx 400 (huge number of) Quran ke haafiz maare gaye. Unhone aur hazrat Umar ne yeh tarteeb ki ki Quran ko book format bana de taki Quran zaya na ho jaye. Hazrat Abu Bakr ne Hazrat 'Zaed bin Thabit' ko bola ki jaha-jaha koi quran ki aayat mile waha-waha se usko maang kar le aao. Kisi ke paas eik aayat mili, kisi ke paas jayada, kisi ke paas leather/bone/cloth per likhi thi, kisi ko jabani yaad thi... is tarha 'Zaed bin Thait' ne tukro-tukro me sari Aayato ko maang-maang kar collect kiya.

Mola Ali a.s. one shot me poora ba-tarteeb Quran de rahe the, nahi liya, Ali a.s. ke Quran ko reject kiya aur jagah-jagah ja kar aayat maang kar laaye!

(8) Hazrat Abu Bakr ne yeh Quran ke nuskhe ko Hazrat Umar ko de diya, hazrat Umar ne usko apni beti Hafsa ko de diya. Hazrat Usman ke zamane me logo me (especially Iraq aur Shaam walo me) Quran per charcha hoovi, isme bahut ikhtilaaf saamne aaya. Is per, Hazrat Usman ne Hafsa ke Quran ki nakal karai aur usko alag-alag jagah bhej diya. Aur jaha-jaha is nuskhe ke alawa Quran tha usko manga kar, un sare Quran ko aag se jala diya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(9) Aaj sara aalm-a-Islam maanta he ki Quran is tarteeb me nahi he jis tarteeb (order) me nazil hoova tha. Mecci sura pehle utri, Madni baad me; magar mojooda Quarn ki tarteeb me tarteeb mixed he, Madni sura ke baad Mecci sura he, kuch sura me Mecca ki aayate bhi he aur Madina ki aayate bhi! Shaheed Sheikh Sajjad Hussain (ustad of Hazrat Tahir Saifuddin and Allama Shk Ahmed Ali Raj) kehte he, "Duniya me samudra jese gehre khadde bhi he, aur oonche Himalaya jese pahad bhi he, magar Globe ko dekho to kesa dikhta he; round. Isi tarha Quran he, tarteeb ka / huroof (maatra) ka differences he; magar overall theek he."

(10) Sara aalam-a-Islam Quran ke present form per agree karta he. Sirf maatra (huroof) per kuch mamooli si discrepencies he.

(11) Jo Hafsa ka Quran tha, usme huroof (maatra) nahi thi. Mola Ali a.s. ne apni khilafat me, apne khaas shagird Molana Abul Asad Duweli ko teen (3) maatra ke rules bataye aur unhone fir Quran me huroof lagaye.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WRITER OF 'WAHI' / KAATIB-A-'WAHI' (Quranic verses)

(12) Jo 'wahi' Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. per nazil hoti usko Mola Ali a.s. likh dete. Kis aayat ko kis Sura me aur kis existing aayat ke darmiyan rakhni he yeh jaankari Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. Mola Ali a.s. ko bata dete.

(13) Sunni literature me aur bhi kaatib-a-wahi ke naam he. Yaha tak ki Sunni's log Mawiyah bin Abu sufiyan ko bhi eik kaatib-a-wahi maante he - aur isko bahut bada sharaf samazte he.

(14)
(i) Sunni's ki kisi hadees ki book me jese Bukhari, Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawood, etc me eik bhi hadees nahi he jo yeh kehti he ki Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. ne Mawiya ko Wahi likhne wala banay ho.

(ii) Mawiya, uski maa Hinda aur uska baap Abu Sufiyan zindagi bhar tak Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. se laadte rahe. Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. per twenty-three (23) years tak 'wahi' nazil hoti rahi, jabki Mawiya Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. ki shahadat ke just 2 saal pehle Islam me mrityu ke darr se convert hoova. Last TWENTY ONE (21) years tak jo wahi naazil hoti rahi - is dauran to Mawiya kaafir tha! Mawiya kya Mola Ali a.s. ki 'wahi' likhne me barabari karega!!!!

(iii) Un 21 saalo me jo 'wahi' nazil hoovi, woh 'wahi' kidhar utri, kis time me utri, kis haalat me utri, kis jagah utri, etc - yeh information Mawiya kaha se layega? In 21 saalo me to woh Kaafir ke mazhab me tha.

(iv) Mola Ali a.s. ne to Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. ki sari zindagi sari 'wahi' ko likha he. Mawiya ne 'wahi' likhna kab se start kiya?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'WAHI' LIKHNA AUR QURAN COLLECT KARNA - KYA SHARAF HE?

'Sharaf 'woh hota he ki ilm ko samze aur us per amal kare.

(15) Eik bahut hi nafees aur bhari Ilm ki bahut hi important aur keemti kitab he. Is kitab ko gathri me baandh kar gadhe (donkey) per boza-uthai (transport) ka kaam kare to kya gadhe ko koi sharaf milega us book ke ilm se?

(16) Scientist ne bahut badi invention (khoj) ki jiske notes usne pen se paper per likhe the. Un notes ko printing press wala un letters ke printing-block bana raha he taki book print kar sake. Un original notes ke ilm se printer ko koi sharaf haasil hoova? Nahi.

(17) Mecca & Medina ki dono holy mosques King Saud sahab ki custody me he. Kya sharaf mil gaya unko?

(18) Maan lijiye ki Mawiya ne 'wahi' likhi, haalanki Sunni ki kisi kitab me aisa koi saboot nahi he magar hum assume karte he ki Mawiya ne 'wahi' likhi aur Hazrat Abu Bakr ne Quran ko maang-maang kar collect kiya - magar isse unko kya fayada hoova? Isse unko kya sharaf mila? Hum achche se aur saaf-saaf jaante he ki marne ke baad unka thikana kaha he.

Wa aakhiro dawana anil hamdo Lillah he Rabbil aalameen.

SBM

Re: Quran

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 am

ADMIN
COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE THIS AND OTHER RELATED TOPICS STARTED BY BADRIJANAB TO EITHER ISLAM TODAY OR HERE AND THERE
BADRIJANAB
COULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO START THIS KINDS OF THREADS ON EITHER ISLAM TODAY OR HERE AND THERE

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 am

Since nobody has ever seen this Ali quran, we can safely conclude that this is either a figment of Shia imagination or not worthy of preservation in the eyes of Allah.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 am

badrijanab wrote: (7) Hazrat Abu Bakr ke zamane me kisi ladai (war) me approx 400 (huge number of) Quran ke haafiz maare gaye. Unhone aur hazrat Umar ne yeh tarteeb ki ki Quran ko book format bana de taki Quran zaya na ho jaye. Hazrat Abu Bakr ne Hazrat 'Zaed bin Thabit' ko bola ki jaha-jaha koi quran ki aayat mile waha-waha se usko maang kar le aao. Kisi ke paas eik aayat mili, kisi ke paas jayada, kisi ke paas leather/bone/cloth per likhi thi, kisi ko jabani yaad thi... is tarha 'Zaed bin Thait' ne tukro-tukro me sari Aayato ko maang-maang kar collect kiya.

Mola Ali a.s. one shot me poora ba-tarteeb Quran de rahe the, nahi liya, Ali a.s. ke Quran ko reject kiya aur jagah-jagah ja kar aayat maang kar laaye!

(8) Hazrat Abu Bakr ne yeh Quran ke nuskhe ko Hazrat Umar ko de diya, hazrat Umar ne usko apni beti Hafsa ko de diya. Hazrat Usman ke zamane me logo me (especially Iraq aur Shaam walo me) Quran per charcha hoovi, isme bahut ikhtilaaf saamne aaya. Is per, Hazrat Usman ne Hafsa ke Quran ki nakal karai aur usko alag-alag jagah bhej diya. Aur jaha-jaha is nuskhe ke alawa Quran tha usko manga kar, un sare Quran ko aag se jala diya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My understanding is that Sunnis believe that Hafsa's copy was the one that Prophet himself had arranged. Despite that, Uthman, not Abu Bakr, charged Ziyad ibn Thabit, one of the transcribers of the Wahi, to compile the Quran and it was that copy that was distributed. However, if Hafsa's Quran was as arranged by the Prophet, why did Uthman simply not distribute it?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Actually, I wasn't making fun of the bomb blast, but of the coward pesticide who is hiding his cowardice behind those killed in the bomb blast.

And you are an idiot who has been slapped around so many times, it isn't even worth it anymore!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm

muizz,

this is what you claimed "FYI, the fetus does excrete......"

please provide medical details of how?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:43 pm

ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لاَ رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ

badrijanab has doubts about this book. Hence he is not a muttaqee. Hence there is no guidance for him in it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:16 pm

badrijanab wrote: Hazrat Abu Bakr ne Quran ko maang-maang kar collect kiya - magar isse unko kya fayada hoova? Isse unko kya sharaf mila? Hum achche se aur saaf-saaf jaante he ki marne ke baad unka thikana kaha he.
Aapne bilkul sahi farmaya......... Hazrat Abu Bakr ko marne ke baad jo sharaf mila woh kisi ko bhi nahi mila....... Unko yeh sharaf mila ki unhe Rasul Allah (s.a.w.) ke baazu mein ta qayamat tak rakha gaya ! Haasid-e-Rasul ke liye iski koi ehmiyat nahi lekin "Aaashique-e-Rasul" ke liye is se badi ehmiyat koi ho hi nahi sakti !! Ab yeh mat kehna ki yeh Allah (swt) or uske Rasul (s.a.w.) ki marzi ke bagair yeh taariqi waakiya hua !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:24 pm

An earlier post relevant to the subject appeared on this forum as below:-

As stated earlier in “Revealation of Quran” that the need to compile the Qur’an in book form was first felt when 70 persons who were “Hafize-Qur’an” died in the battle of Yamama during Hazrat Abu Bakar’s time.

During Hazrat Umar’s time Islam was spread on the large part of non-Arab world. Need to teach Qur’an to those billions of non-Arab people who had accepted Islam was once again felt. So ultimately during Hazrat Usman’s time the Quran was given its final shape. Though Hazrat Ali had started collecting the verses of Qur’an immediately after the death of the Prophet Mohammad, but he was not included in the committee that finalized the Quran in the book form. This came up as bone of contention (subject of dispute) after the split of Muslim umma in to Sunni and Shia. Shias blame that there were several verses of the Quran relating or referring to Hazrat Ali which were deliberately not included by the Quran committee formed by Hazrat Usman; due to enmity. (Sayedna Burhanuddin taking advantage of this belief has started propagating that few Quranic verses (where the word “Burhan” has come are in his praise. He has conveniently forgotten that his grand father and 49th Dai was also Mohammad Burhanuddin.)

The Khilafat of Hazrat Ali came immediately after Hazrat Usman and the same version of Qur’an was accepted by one and all Muslims without any controversy in his time. Several hand written copies of the Qur’an were made and sent to all prominent centers in the Islamic rule during Hazrat Ali’s time also. Hence Hazrat Ali also did not doubt about the authenticity of the Holy Qur'an as was compiled by Hazrat Usman.

Ismaili doctrine of “Tawil” (hidden or esoteric interpretation of the Quran) limited to be understood by few privileged individuals and introduction of concept of “walaya” (devotion to Hazrat Ali and people of his house) in the Pillars of Islam further strengthened the belief of Ismaili Shias in supremacy of Hazrat Ali.

Dawoodi Bohras belong to Ismaili Shias faith and their ulemas have even introduced “Ali-yun-wali-Allah” in Azan to demonstrate their walayat to Ali.

In short though in general Dawoodi Bohra masses believe in the text of the Quran as finalized, and recite it in Arabic on daily basis. But lately taking advantage of concept of ‘Natiq, in Ismaili doctrine Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb has started claiming that “this Quran in the book form is a dead book and he is Quran-e-Natiq” (speaking Quran) and therefore he has limited to reading of Quran in Arabic and prohibited its translation in other language. He claims that he has done so in order to preserve the originality of the Quran though reason seems to be otherwise.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 am

anajmi wrote:ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لاَ رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ

badrijanab has doubts about this book. Hence he is not a muttaqee. Hence there is no guidance for him in it.
You should have written,"badrijanab has doubts about "that" book" Doesn't the above Ayat say ذَلِكَ ?

Recite the Ayat again with Translation, then go and ask your Maulvi saheb why does the translation say "This is" instead of "That is".

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 am

this "zalikal kitab" issue was the first argument given to me by the incumbent successor of syedna tayyib (alavi) when i changed ! they are so glad and proud that they think they alone know why it is called "zalika" and not "this". The Ahlus Sunnah believe The "that" is for the book in the lauhe mahfooz. Wheres the ismaili esoteric(schizophrenic) doctrine says that it is the QURAN of Ali without any reference or authority.
Their argument is so weak that they themselves are ashamed to say it publicly but convey through body language and gestures in private discussions that the Quran we have is not the correct one , Ali a.s had "that" Quran.

Also , the arguments of badrijanab are so childish and even a sunni 12 yr old madrasa going child can refute it. So please do some favor to the abdes by stopping to misrepresent them.
MAY ALLAH SWT SAVE US FROM THE TAYYIBI ISMAILI FITNA
AMEEN

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:21 am

Progticide ni mhoti waato
Arbi , Farsi ne hikmat ni waato.
Fatemi dawaat na darpok ne dekho
Ceylon ma ziyafat na thaal par baitho

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 am

pesticide,

There are a couple of interpretations of "that is" as against "this is" but you are incapable of understanding either of those two. Suffice it to say that "That" and "This" both refer to the Quran in one way or another. If I say "that book", then the Quran is a part of "that book" and if I say "this book", well, then I am referring to the Quran. Now go ask your Dai about it and let me know what he says. Well, since you are a coward, don't bother.

This is normal language - consider when a son does something good that the father is proud of, the father will hug the son and say "THAT IS MY BOY"!! Doesn't mean you act like bohra and start searching for hidden sons. :wink: Hence "That book" can also be interpreted as an emphatic "THAT BOOK".

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 am

Wheres the ismaili esoteric(schizophrenic) doctrine says that it is the QURAN of Ali without any reference or authority.
That is hilarious. Imagine God referring to his real Quran in a fake Quran. He gives us a fake Quran with a true ayah that refers to his real Quran!! He gives us a book with doubts, and in it, he refers to a book without any doubts, which he chooses not to give us. :mrgreen:

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 am

The mola mola worshiping of progcide has robbed and abde peers of all logic and reasoning skins as evident from their shamefully silly arguments. Unfortunately they know in their hearts their own errors but out of sheer ego they wont accept the truth. This is the reason that this esoteric doctrines are not exposed to public lest our Sunnah scholars would expose their falsehood from their own books.
The alavi dai successor wanted to make some of these ismaili doctrines public and hence you will find many tayyibi ismali literature made public by the dai on their websites,youtube etc which contains nothing but utter nonsense one example is in surah fatiha the dai says :
rehman=imam hasan
rahim= imam husain
etc
and has given new meanings to each word of surah fatiha to relate a completely different story. The video is also availaible on youtube by the dai successor.
The dawoodi clergy are very smart and shrewd they have recruited Oxford , Cambridge educated minds to manage their PR marketing and strategies to fool the docile \bovine abdes.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:33 am

Here is something else that will fry pesticides brain even more than it is already fried.

As per badrijanab, the fictional Quran that Ali compiled is different only in the placement of the ayahs and not the content. Hence, even the fictional Quran that Ali had will still have this ayah saying ذَلِكَ . Hence if this quran refers to that quran, then what does that quran refer to? :wink:

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:10 pm

pesticides brain would have evaporated by now unless he accepts the truth.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:56 am

anajmi wrote:Here is something else that will fry pesticides brain even more than it is already fried.

As per badrijanab, the fictional Quran that Ali compiled is different only in the placement of the ayahs and not the content. Hence, even the fictional Quran that Ali had will still have this ayah saying ذَلِكَ . Hence if this quran refers to that quran, then what does that quran refer to? :wink:
Ae Jahil o Ahmak,
Char Jumua ke khutba sunkar apne aapko bada aalim samajh raha he.....Aql to rayee ke daane barabar he nahi aur Quran par taskara karne ke liye nikal pada he...

Answer me this.....
When Ayat 2:2 was revealed upon Prophet (SAWW) was the order of placement of the Quranic Ayats known to the sahabas already?

If the Quran was not compiled into a single book form before or immediately after the revelation of Ayat 2:2, then to what did this Ayat 2:2 refer to since Holy Quran did not exist in a single book form (Hard copy you may say) as per the Sunni traditions, until after the rehlat of Prophet (SAWW)?

Since the Ayats of the Quran, as per sunni traditions, were not arranged into a single book during the lifetime of the Prophet (SAWW), they existed only as fragments with different sahabas of the Prophet (SAWW) who had memorised it in parts. That means when the Ayat 2:2 makes reference to a book than does it mean that Allah likely is referring to a person who had memorised the Quran after its complete revelation but even before its compilation into a single book (hard copy form), and that the Quran now existed in the form of a complete final narration (you may call it the Quran in soft copy form) in the heart of this person even before others came together to compile the Quran (in the hard copy form) after the Prophet(SAWW)'s passing. Now, since the Ayat 2:2 refers to the book in singular and not plural hence the possibility of referring to more than one person (various sahabas of the Prophet(SAWW)) as a "book" who had memorised Quranic Ayats in parts is absolutely ruled out. Then is it that Ayat 2:2 by making a singular reference to the book is actually referring a specific individual who has memorised the Holy Quran before anyone else.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:45 am

It was already stated in above post that Quran pre existed in the lauh e mahfooz in the heavens which is the belief of all muslims and is also mentioned in the quran itself.
Hazrat ALI AS was a wali and not a prophet . So how can he get the quran memorized even before the prophet pbuh. Any one who claims this has crossed the folds of Islam.
Dont you see how these agakhani ismailis ended up in taking ALI as God and have become an apostate religion. DB ALVI, etc is heading towards that direction.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 am

presticide,

Take my advise and attend one jumua from those with good knowledge of the Quran instead of sabak. There is a reason Jumua is mentioned in the Quran and sabak is not!! When you attend sabak you develop these fairy tales that the Quran was memorized by one person even before it was revealed to the prophet (saw).

Nitwit, when Allah refers to the book, you have to take the knowledge of Allah into consideration and not that of your idols. Allah knows the past present and the future. Allah knows that the Quran is a book or is going to be developed into a book and Allah knows about the big book (as bro aliabbas mentioned - lauhim mahfuz) as well and this is Allah's word. Quran is Allah's word, you moron and Allah's word is not bound by time or some idol that you mushriks worship!!

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 am

anajmi wrote: When you attend sabak you develop these fairy tales that the Quran was memorized by one person even before it was revealed to the prophet (saw).
Along with Jahil and Ahmak, I should also add Liar and Fitnati to your list of titles.

Kamzarf Munafiq, I challenge you on this forum to quote my post where it says that Quran was memorised by any person before it was revealed upon the Prophet (SAWW).

Infact I have clearly and unambiguously written above that the memorisation was after the complete revelation upon the Prophet (SAWW) but before the compilation of the Quran into a Hard copy book form. So from where did you find the words "before it was revealed to the Prophet(SAWW)" anywhere in my post above or anywhere else on this forum.

If you have the slightest Ghairat left in you, then you should immediately accept your fitnat and apologise to me and other forum members for misinterpreting and misrepresenting my arguments and comments and digressing a topic when you failed to come up with any suitable or thoughtworthy argument to defend your worthless and baseless case.

You are not worthy and competent to understand the B of Bismillah, leave alone the Quran and the Ismaili Tayyebi doctrines to help understand the Quran.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:12 am

Kamzarf Munafiq, I challenge you on this forum to quote my post where it says that Quran was memorised by any person before it was revealed upon the Prophet (SAWW).
This is from your previous post
Now, since the Ayat 2:2 refers to the book in singular and not plural hence the possibility of referring to more than one person (various sahabas of the Prophet(SAWW)) as a "book" who had memorised Quranic Ayats in parts is absolutely ruled out. Then is it that Ayat 2:2 by making a singular reference to the book is actually referring a specific individual who has memorised the Holy Quran before anyone else.
According to you 2:2 is referring to a person who has memorized the Holy Quran before anyone else. Since 2:2 is not the final ayah revealed, it is not possible for this ayah to refer to a specific individual who has memorized the Quran.

You are like a monkey who jumps from one branch to another as soon as his grip loosens. Now, apologize to the people on this board for your cowardice and do not show your face over here again if you have any shame left in you. Pathetic!!

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:11 pm

aliabbas_aa wrote: MAY ALLAH SWT SAVE US FROM THE TAYYIBI ISMAILI FITNA
AMEEN
Mr. aliabbas_aa,

This forum is of 'Dawoodi Bohra Ismailiya Tayyabia Shia'. Though you are free to share your thoughts but don't abuse this freedom by statement like above. Speak gentaly and with respect when you refer to 'Ismaili Tayyabi'. Thanks.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Doctor wrote:
aliabbas_aa wrote: MAY ALLAH SWT SAVE US FROM THE TAYYIBI ISMAILI FITNA
AMEEN
Mr. aliabbas_aa,

This forum is of 'Dawoodi Bohra Ismailiya Tayyabia Shia'. Though you are free to share your thoughts but don't abuse this freedom by statement like above. Speak gentaly and with respect when you refer to 'Ismaili Tayyabi'. Thanks.
I am sorry if i offended anyone out here but the contents of the PGD forums alone is sufficient testimony of the untruthfulness of this sect , if it would have been the "haq ni dawat" then you would not have faced such serious and fundamental problems from your own people as the forum heading says
"
The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

"
i do support the progressive cause they seem to have very noble intentions but their methodology is undoubtedly wrong which is unfortunately strengthening the bohra priesthood. The reform movement should have focused on faith of pure Islam , as faith alone has the power to move mountains. The abdes too have blind faith in their idols like hindus have in sai baba. Faith alone has an intrinsic strength irrespective of it being false or true. Faith is so powerful that it can crush entire countries leave alone this miniscule priesthood.
So i request the reform movement to please concentrate to reform the faith of the DBs all else will follow.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:51 am

anajmi wrote: According to you 2:2 is referring to a person who has memorized the Holy Quran before anyone else. Since 2:2 is not the final ayah revealed, it is not possible for this ayah to refer to a specific individual who has memorized the Quran.
Kamzarf Mushriq o Munafiq,
Who are you to decide what Allah is capable of and not and who are you to limit the possibilities of Allah's word i.e. one or any Quranic Ayats, whether it be Ayat 2:2 or any other.

This shows that you Mushriqeen and Munafiqeen are focused on downgrading and denigrating the scriptures and dignitaries of Islam. First you targetted the Ahlu Bayt, then you directed your attention to belittle the characteristics and stature of the Prophet(SAWW) by calling him fallible, and now you have started targetting the glory and scope of Holy Quran by setting boundaries to the possibilities of the Quranic Ayats. This shows your true intent and purpose of propogating your form of Islam. You are bent on insulting and maligning Islam by denigrating our Prophet(SAWW), his companions, his family, his successors and now the word of Allah, the Quran itself. And you are doing all this in the garb of calling yourselves Muslims. May Allah's choicest Laanat be on you.

And now back to my above post: Moron Mushriq, read my comments carefully again. I know you have understood it well but it is in your dirty blood to spread Fitnat and bring shame on true Muslims. But for the sake of others reading on this forum let me make the statement further clear. I have said "person who has memorised the Quran before anyone else". I did not say "person who has memorised the Quran even before its revelation". Had I said the latter, the person could have included Jibrail also, because afterall he was the one who carried the "wahi". But my words are crystal clear that the "person who memorised the Quran before anyone else" which means after its revelation upon the Prophet(SAWW). And this was very clear from the complete post that I had written where I explicitly mentioned the words" after the complete revelation but before the compilation into hard copy form". But I know fitnati like you would use their evil skills to misrepresent the facts to people only to misguide them and distract them from the true path of Islam.

And now if you have any shame left (which I am sure you don't), pray to Allah for forgiveness for having cast doubts about His word.