Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
badrijanab
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#1

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 am

Nikah ke pehle ki 7 shart'en:
1. Vali ki valayat
2. Aurat ki razamandi
3. Mard ki razamandi
4. Kazi ka khutba
5. Two shahid (witness) vakalat ke
6. Two shahid nikah ke
7. Meher

Nikah ke baad ki 7 shart'en:
1. Talak
2. Apas me virasat
3. Talak'shuda aurat per iddat
4. Vafat ki iddat
5. Talak'shuda aurat ka naan-nafka (palan poshan ka kharch) - sirf Iddat ki muddat tak
6. Bachche ka apne maa-baap ki taraf vabasta hona
7. 'Bandi' ka faraz (Sharam'gaah) ka mubah hona

Beware: Jo log sirf court marriage karte hai aur above process se pass nahi hote to unka Nikah galat hai yani unka nikah hoova hi nahi. Ab yeh court marriage wale ladka-ladki agar hum'bistari karte hai to inper 'zina' karne ka ilzaam hoga. .

Beware: Isse tarha, jo ladka-ladki Sunni ya doosre firqe ke Molvi ke paas ja kar apne maa-baap ki raza ke khilaaf nikah karte hai, aur unke nikah me above shart'on ka palan nahi hoova to unka nikah invalid hai.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Mutaah (imitation / temporary Nikah) = PROSTITUTION:
Isnashari Shia ka mazhab - Temperoary ya Imitation Nikah ko sahi maanta hai - iska naam rakha hai inhone "Mutaah", na sirf isko Isnashari Shia halal maanta hai balki isko bahut azeem amal bhi karar deta hai.

Is nikaah ko karne ki tareeka hai: aadmi pre-agreed paise dega aurat ko, eik Mulla (dalal) bolega dono me Imitation Nikaah ho gaya, tab Isnashari Shia ki shariyat mutabik un dono aadmi/aurat me 'temporary/imitation nikaah' ho gaya aur ab woh dono Isnashari Shia ki Shariyat mutabik legally humbistari kar sakte hai - yeh amaal Isnashari Shia ki nazar me na sirf halaal hai balki bahut azeem sawab wala amal hai.

Kuch time me; jab aadmi/aurat ne hum'bistari kar li aur juda hoove to dono ka temporary nikaah khatam ho gaya. Isnashari Shai ki Shariyat mutabik isme koi Tallak ki iddat nahi, aadmi mar gaya to aurat per 4months 10raat ki iddat nahi, is humbistari se jo bach'cha hota hai to uska jimmedar woh aadmi nahi, us bachche ka baap ki virasat me koi haq nahi, etc.

Daimul Islam (volume II) me aaka Rasool Allah (s) se rivayat aai hai, isme aapne Mutaah ko HARAM karar diya hai.

Quran me Sura: Momenoon ki aayat: "Val'lazeena hum li'fur'zihim hafezoon.... aadoon." Meaning: Mumin woh hai jo apne sharmgaah'on ki hifazat karte hai, siwae apni mankooha biwiyon ya sharai kanoon ke mutabik hasil ki hoovi paak 'baandiyon' ke, kyonki us per unse koi muwakhza nahi albatta iske alawa koi aur raasta talash karega to woh sab ziyadti karne wale, ta'addi karne wale muzrim honge.

Sahih Muslim: 'Ali b. AbiTalib reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) prohibited on the Day of Khaibar the contracting of temporary marriage (Mutah) with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses. (Book #008, Hadith #3263)

* Paak Bandiyon: sirf Islmic zihaad me giriftaar ki hoovi non-Muslim aurat'en.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#2

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 pm

badrijanab wrote:Beware: Isse tarha, jo ladka-ladki Sunni ya doosre firqe ke Molvi ke paas ja kar apne maa-baap ki raza ke khilaaf nikah karte hai, aur unke nikah me above shart'on ka palan nahi hoova to unka nikah invalid hai.
1) Agar Sunni molvi ke zariye se nikah padhte hai aur above sharton ka palan hoova hai to kya nikah valid hai ya phir bhi invalid hai ?

2) Agar bohra molvi ke zariye se nikah padhte hai aur above sharton ka palan nahi hoova hai to kya nikah invalid hai ya phir valid hai kyu ki molvi bohra hai ?

progticide
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#3

Unread post by progticide » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:55 am

badrijanab wrote:See Progticide, they were our Mumineen and so were all these reformist Jamats and many more - they all left our fold because of Kothar wrong policy to stop access of knowledge of Fatimi Dawat to common Mumineen.
Maloon Mubarak a.k.a Badrijanab,

Wondering why I called you "Maloon". Then read the reasons below;

1. You lied when you said that people left the DB fold because kothar stopped the flow of knowledge. Those unfortunate souls left because of their own political reasons and because of wrong guidance from their so-called leaders. And when right guidance returned to them, many reverted to their original DB faith in large numbers leaving you in a miniscule minority. The fact is that there are more learned people today in the DB fold with far exceeding knowledge of Fatimi Dawat then anytime before. This shows that flow of knowledge never stopped. The control over the distribution of knowledge was always there from the time of Nabi Adam A.s.. If that were not the case then there would never have been the need for an Asas to a Nabi to explain the Taweel of the scriptures to the chosen few. The Anbiya themselves would have explained the Tanzil and Taweel both, why have an Asas appointed at all. Didnt you read history from your Ustad Ahmedali on how lessons on Taweel and Haqaiq were imparted behind closed doors even during the times of Fatimi Imam's Kashf.

2. Just as you have mentioned in another post of yours about Mukhtar Saqfi being a Maloon because he acted without permission from Imam Ali Zainul Abedin, you too are acting against the wishes of the Imamuz zaman by making public the information and knowledge that has to be imparted only at the discretion and with the permission of the Imam's Dai during Imam's satr. Who has authorised you to publicly publish details and articles of DB faith? Hence you are a Maloon and deserve to receive Laanat.

3. You are a cheat and a traitor who after having received some secondhand knowledge from his Ustad has betrayed the cause of DB faith, and in the garb of Badrijanab, lying to be a member of secret society of mumineen, is publishing DB articles of faith on this forum. The very fact that you are publishing these details on this forum makes you anti-fatimi dawat.

4. The fact that you are using a pseudo-name of Badrijanab to publish these articles proves that you yourself know that you are doing something wrongful and sinful. Otherwise you would have continued using your original name. The fact that you continue changing your name on this forum again proves that you are aware of your sinful actions but still persist with continuing these acts. This makes you a Maloon; Laanat on you.

There are already reformists members on this forum who too do not approve of your actions and therefore they have leaked your identity, Mr. Mubarak.

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#4

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 am

Badrijanab ke liye
Chalo yeh to pataa chalaa ki Dawoodi Bohra apne app ko kaise sahi saabit karte hai! Doosro ko wrong prove kar ke!

Yeh bahut aasaan tareeka hai. Saare Musalmaano ko galat saabit kardo, Dawoodi Bohra bach jaayenge. To sahi hue naa!

Aur aap josh mein aakar hosh mat khoiye. Mutaah ko agar aap prostitution maante ho, to yeh kaise mumkin hai ki Mutaah ka zikr Allah (swt) ki kitaab, Qur'aan-e-paak mein maujood ho. Kya Allah (swt) apne Nabi ko aisi baatein naazil karenge? Khud RasoolAllah (saw) ki zaahiri hayaat mein Mutaah shaadi jaaiz thi. Yahaan tak ki Abu Bakr ke daur aur Umar ibn Al Khattab ke aadhe daur mein jaaiz thi. Iski daleel mein pesh kar sakta hoo.

Maanaa ki aap ke firke mein yeh jaayaz karaar nahi diya hai lekin prostitution jaise shabd istemaal naa kariye, yeh humaari request hai - kyun ke Mutaah shaadi Quran aur hadith mein milti hai.

Aur ek aur baat - Aap ne likha hai ki Mutaah shaadi se hua bacche ka koi haqq nahi hoga. Yeh baat galat hai. Us bacche ke bahut se haqq hai. Aur Mutah ke baad iddat bhi hoti hai, jaise permamnet marriage mein hoti hai. Aap ki information hearsay pe based hai. Please thodi research keejiye.

Is baare mein main jald hi aur bhi kuch likoonga.

JazakAllah

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#5

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:36 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:Aur aap josh mein aakar hosh mat khoiye. Mutaah ko agar aap prostitution maante ho, to yeh kaise mumkin hai ki Mutaah ka zikr Allah (swt) ki kitaab, Qur'aan-e-paak mein maujood ho. Kya Allah (swt) apne Nabi ko aisi baatein naazil karenge? Khud RasoolAllah (saw) ki zaahiri hayaat mein Mutaah shaadi jaaiz thi. Yahaan tak ki Abu Bakr ke daur aur Umar ibn Al Khattab ke aadhe daur mein jaaiz thi. Iski daleel mein pesh kar sakta hoo.

What !!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Please go through these links:

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/ ... /index.php

http://www.al-islam.org/al-serat/muta/

http://www.al-islam.org/encyclopedia/chapter6a/1.html

These links are a comprehensive guide to Temporary marriage in Islam. They will answer all your doubts and queries, Insha'Allah.

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#6

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:30 am

There is no such thing as Temporary Marriage in Islam. Mutah is prostitution. It is Zina with paperwork. It is haraam. And I can give you a dozen links that say as much, but I won't. I will give you one simple argument. The argument from the Quran. The Quran says that you can have multiple wives only if you can treat them fairly. A mutah wife is not treated the same way as a normal wife. Infact, the difference is inherent in the agreement itself. Hence anyone who does a mutah marriage is going against the Quran.

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#7

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am

Brothers 6'U and H_S_U

Would you allow your sister to enter in Muta Marriage for one week?

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#8

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:35 am

Mutah and status of women
http://islamistruth.wordpress.com/2011/ ... -of-women/
Brothers 6'U and H_S_U
Lot of material for you guys to study and respond.

Ahlel Bayt- Sunni perspective
http://www.schiiten.com/backup/AhlelBay ... index.html

Discussion forums & blogs dedicated to shia’s
http://islamistruth.wordpress.com/discu ... -to-shias/

EXPOSING & ANSWERING SHIITES
Dedicated to teaching of true shiites
http://islamistruth.wordpress.com/

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#9

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 am

anajmi wrote:There is no such thing as Temporary Marriage in Islam. Mutah is prostitution. It is Zina with paperwork. It is haraam. And I can give you a dozen links that say as much, but I won't. I will give you one simple argument. The argument from the Quran. The Quran says that you can have multiple wives only if you can treat them fairly. A mutah wife is not treated the same way as a normal wife. Infact, the difference is inherent in the agreement itself. Hence anyone who does a mutah marriage is going against the Quran.
Well, in your hatred for everything 'Shia', you don't even think about what you are saying and what it implies. If Mutah is prostitution, what is Muta doing in the Quran and hadith? Why can't a temporary wife be treated equally as a permanent wife? The only difference between a temporary marriage and permanent marriage is that the former is valid for a limited time.

Mutah marriage is present in Quran and hadith. It is also present in your sahih books. Be careful of calling it prostitution. If your sect believes it is invalid, it is a difference of fiqh. Going by your logic, permanent marriage is akin to lifelong prostitution!

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#10

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 am

Is women allowed the right to Temporary marriage ! with whatever circumstances mentioned for men ! can they apply to women too . After all men and women are equal in eyes of Allah !

Whatever be the circumstances, temporary marriages doesn’t make sense. It has loopholes of exploitation. When Mullahs and so called muslims can twist and exploit strict rules of Talaq and halalaa, Mutaah is far easy to be corrupted for men conveniently seeking religious stamp over their carnal lust.

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#11

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 am

Muslim First wrote:Brothers 6'U and H_S_U

Would you allow your sister to enter in Muta Marriage for one week?
Your thinking is limited to sex. Mutah marriage is useful for many purposes. Islam places much importance on 'Mehram' and 'Na-Mehram'. Rules are very strict for co-mingling of opposite sexes. Temporary marriage is often employed by marriage-seekers - To know each other well, without the extreme restrictions of 'purdah'. A temporary marriage can have conditions mentioned in the agreement. For example: You can have an agreement that says there will be no physical intimacy.

In Muslim society, we often find that due to restrictions of 'purdah', the to-be husband and wife cannot know each other well. Many marriages fail due to this. Temporary marriage can be done is such cases and if the two get along well, it can be changed into permanent marriage. Islam is a universal religion, for all of mankind, for all cultures and all times, till the day of reckoning. With temporary marriage, Islam has opened many doors. If a woman is barren and the husband wants a child of his own and does not want a second permanent wife, what is he to do?

If a man or woman goes abroad to study or work for many years, how is he/she supposed to fulfil his/her sexual desires? Masturbation is haraam in Islam. Zina is one of the biggest sins. Looking at na-mehram is not allowed. What should he/she do? Islam allows sexual desires to be fulfilled legitimately and Muta is a mercy from Allah (swt).

Hazrat Ali says: The Mut'a is a mercy from Allah to his servants. If it were not for Umar forbidding it, no one would commit (the sin) of fornication except the wretched (Shaqi; an utmost wrong-doer)."

Sunni references:

Tafsir al-Kabir, by al-Tha'labi, under commentary of verse 4:24 of Quran;
Tafsir al-Kabir, by Fakhr al-Razi, v3, p200, commentary of verse 4:24;
Tafsir al-Kabir, by Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, under commentary of verse 4:24 with authentic chain of narrators, v8, p178, Tradition #9042;
Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v2, p140, from several chain of transmitters;
Tafsir al-Qurtubi, v5, p130, under commentary of verse 4:24 of Quran;
Tafsir Ibn Hayyan, v3, p218, under commentary of verse 4:24 of Quran;
Tafsir Nisaboori, by al-Nisaboori (8th century);
Ahkam al-Quran, by Jassas, v2, p179, under commentary of verse 4:24


Yes, Mutah can be misused but so can be any law of Islam.

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#12

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:40 am

If a woman is barren and the husband wants a child of his own and does not want a second permanent wife, what is he to do?
Adopt a child. Is that how shias think of woman? A child producing machine that can be discarded after production behind the facade of Islam sanctioned temporary marriage?
If a man or woman goes abroad to study or work for many years, how is he/she supposed to fulfil his/her sexual desires?
Hmmm.... I thought it wasn't supposed to be about sex.

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#13

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 am

humanbeing wrote:Is women allowed the right to Temporary marriage ! with whatever circumstances mentioned for men ! can they apply to women too . After all men and women are equal in eyes of Allah !

Whatever be the circumstances, temporary marriages doesn’t make sense. It has loopholes of exploitation. When Mullahs and so called muslims can twist and exploit strict rules of Talaq and halalaa, Mutaah is far easy to be corrupted for men conveniently seeking religious stamp over their carnal lust.
Mutah marriage is for Man and woman both. The woman is entitled to keep any condition she wants in the marriage agreement.

Loopholes can be found anywhere. If a person's intention is bad, he/she will find loopholes anywhere! Islamic laws are meant for all of humanity, for all times and all cultures, what may not make sense to you can make perfect sense to a person from another culture and mindset!

What is important here is whether Mutah marriage is permissible as per Quran and Sunnah or no. That is the question. Not whether it makes sense to us or not.

Brother, if Mutah marriage shocks you, please check out 'Nikah Misyar' among the Wahhabi Saudis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikah_Misyar

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#14

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:48 am

anajmi wrote:
If a woman is barren and the husband wants a child of his own and does not want a second permanent wife, what is he to do?
Adopt a child. Is that how shias think of woman? A child producing machine that can be discarded after production behind the facade of Islam sanctioned temporary marriage?
If a man or woman goes abroad to study or work for many years, how is he/she supposed to fulfil his/her sexual desires?
Hmmm.... I thought it wasn't supposed to be about sex.
What if the person does not want an adopted child. Agreed, adoption is a good thing but the couple may want their own child. A woman who enters into temporary marriage does so entirely on her own will. She is not forced into marrying. She cannot be! It won't be valid, so the question of 'discarding' her does not arise. She would know what she is getting into.

As for your second statement, yes, sex is part of our lives. Why deny it. But to look at muta only from sexual glasses, is a folly.

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#15

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:11 pm

What if the person does not want an adopted child.
Quran allows 4 marriages. If your woman is barren and if you are despearate for a child then get a second wife. If you are afraid you cannot treat them well, then divorce the barren wife and marry someone else. You cannot have your cake and eat it too!!

Consentual mutah is no different from consentual zina. Just because the parties know what they are getting into doesn't make it halal. And since when did the shia start following the examples of wahhabi saudis?

I have given arguments from the Quran, about why mutah is haraam.
Last edited by anajmi on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#16

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Hazrat Ali says: The Mut'a is a mercy from Allah to his servants. If it were not for Umar forbidding it, no one would commit (the sin) of fornication except the wretched (Shaqi; an utmost wrong-doer)."
Correct. No one would need to commit fornication with mutah being around. If this is what Hazrat Ali has said then it is shameful!! And thank God for Hazrat Umar forbidding it.

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#17

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:17 pm

badrijanab wrote:Sahih Muslim: 'Ali b. AbiTalib reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) prohibited on the Day of Khaibar the contracting of temporary marriage (Mutah) with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses. (Book #008, Hadith #3263)
The hadith attributed to 'Ali cannot be authentic, since all Muslims agree that mut'a was permitted in the year Mecca was conquered. So how could 'Ali have claimed that muta was banned on the Day of Khaybar (three years before Mecca's conquest)? Because of this obvious discrepancy, some of the great Sunni authorities on hadith have maintained that the words 'on the day of Khaybar' probably refer only to the meat of domestic asses. But this is absurd, for two reasons:

First, it is counter to the rules of Arabic grammar: if the phrase referred only to asses, the verb would have to be repeated. Thus, in Arabic one says: 'I honored Zayd and 'Amr on Friday', or one says: 'I honored Zayd and I honored 'Amr on Friday', thus making it clear that 'on Friday' refers only to 'Amr. If the adverbial phrase referred only to the meat, the text of the hadith would have to read: 'Verily the Prophet of God banned muta, and he banned the eating of the meat of domesticated asses on the Day of Khaybar .' In short, since everyone agrees that mut'a was permitted when Mecca was taken, the Prophet cannot have banned it three years before that. Hence the hadith is not authentic.

The second reason that the 'Day of Khaybar' cannot refer only to the meat of domesticated asses is that this clearly conflicts with hadith related by al-Bukhari, Muslim, and Ahmad b. Hanbal (three of the most authoritative Sunni collections). For their versions of 'Ali's hadith is as follows: 'The Prophet banned the mut'a of marriage on the Day of Khaybar, as well as the meat of domesticated asses. ,

Taken from: http://www.al-islam.org/al-serat/muta/

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#18

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 pm

anajmi wrote:
What if the person does not want an adopted child.
Quran allows 4 marriages. If your woman is barren and if you are despearate for a child then get a second wife. If you are afraid you cannot treat them well, then divorce the barren wife and marry someone else. You cannot have your cake and eat it too!!

Consentual mutah is no different from consentual zina. Just because the parties know what they are getting into doesn't make it halal. And since when did the shia start following the examples of wahhabi saudis?

I have given arguments from the Quran, about why mutah is haraam.
Just because your woman cannot conceive, you will divorce her! Wow!

Halal and Haram are not determined by our whims and fancies and our individual thinking. We need to go to Quran and Sunnah.

Shias don't follow examples of Saudi Wahhabis. :) My post was to show how Wahhabis perform their invented Misyar marriage.

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#19

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:24 pm

anajmi wrote:
Hazrat Ali says: The Mut'a is a mercy from Allah to his servants. If it were not for Umar forbidding it, no one would commit (the sin) of fornication except the wretched (Shaqi; an utmost wrong-doer)."
Correct. No one would need to commit fornication with mutah being around. If this is what Hazrat Ali has said then it is shameful!! And thank God for Hazrat Umar forbidding it.
You are thanking God for Umar forbidding something that the Prophet permitted. :)

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#20

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:32 pm

You are thanking God for Umar forbidding something that the Prophet permitted.
And never revoked by Hazrat Ali.

I seriously doubt the prophet (saw) permitted mutah. Please provide hadith where the prophet (saw) has permitted this.
We need to go to Quran and Sunnah.
I did already and provided you with evidence from Quran as to why Mutah marriage is not in accordance with the Quran.

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#21

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Just because your woman cannot conceive, you will divorce her! Wow!
But it is ok for you to marry a woman temporarily just because you have a hard on! Wow!

humble_servant_us
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#22

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 am

I seriously doubt the prophet (saw) permitted mutah. Please provide hadith where the prophet (saw) has permitted this.
Sahih Muslim-
Book 8, Number 3243:
Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: We were on an expedition with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and we had no women with us.We said: Should we not have ourselves castrated?He (the Holy Prophet) forbade us to do so He then granted us permission that we should contract temporary marriage for a stipulated period giving her a garment, and 'Abdullah then recited this verse: 'Those who believe do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, and do not transgress.Allah does not like trangressers" (al-Qur'an, v. 87).

http://www.iium.edu.my/deed/hadith/muslim/008_smt.html

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#23

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:48 am

Br 6'U & H_S_U
AS

Now that both of you believe that Mutah is Halal. Please answer following truthfully.

you are Wali of your young sister. A buddy of hers wants to enter Mutah relation with her for one week.
According to Shia Mutah fique they do not need your Raza.
How do you feel?

Straight answer please!

humble_servant_us
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#24

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 am

Now that both of you believe that Mutah is Halal. Please answer following truthfully.
you are Wali of your young sister. A buddy of hers wants to enter Mutah relation with her for one week.
According to Shia Mutah fique they do not need your Raza.
How do you feel?
Straight answer please!
I would be OK if my sister entered with his buddy in Mutah which is made lawful by Allah(swt) rather than getting involved with him unlawfully. Both wanting to enter into Mutah means they are aware of Allah(swt)'s commands and do not want to do any act which is Haraam.

Rightly said by Maula Ali(as): The Mut'a is a mercy from Allah to his servants. If it were not for Umar forbidding it, no one would commit (the sin) of fornication except the wretched (Shaqi; an utmost wrong-doer)."

SFU has already explained you , that Muta is not only limited to sex., but unfortunately you do not want to think from other perspectives.

I would site you one practical example, Nowadays in many sects before marriage there is a engagement period. During this period boy and girl spent time together to understand each other. In Islam till marriage is not done the boy and girl are na-mehram to each other, and they cannot touch each other. But we all know that during engagement period majority of boys and girls get involved in some or the other physical relation (not necessarily sexul intercourse always). This is haraam act. If the boy and girl enter into Mutah during this period , they are now lawful to each other and can have a engagement period free from sinful acts.

fearAllah
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#25

Unread post by fearAllah » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:14 am

progticide wrote:
badrijanab wrote:See Progticide, they were our Mumineen and so were all these reformist Jamats and many more - they all left our fold because of Kothar wrong policy to stop access of knowledge of Fatimi Dawat to common Mumineen.
Maloon Mubarak a.k.a Badrijanab,

Wondering why I called you "Maloon". Then read the reasons below;

1. You lied when you said that people left the DB fold because kothar stopped the flow of knowledge. Those unfortunate souls left because of their own political reasons and because of wrong guidance from their so-called leaders. And when right guidance returned to them, many reverted to their original DB faith in large numbers leaving you in a miniscule minority. The fact is that there are more learned people today in the DB fold with far exceeding knowledge of Fatimi Dawat then anytime before. This shows that flow of knowledge never stopped. The control over the distribution of knowledge was always there from the time of Nabi Adam A.s.. If that were not the case then there would never have been the need for an Asas to a Nabi to explain the Taweel of the scriptures to the chosen few. The Anbiya themselves would have explained the Tanzil and Taweel both, why have an Asas appointed at all. Didnt you read history from your Ustad Ahmedali on how lessons on Taweel and Haqaiq were imparted behind closed doors even during the times of Fatimi Imam's Kashf.

2. Just as you have mentioned in another post of yours about Mukhtar Saqfi being a Maloon because he acted without permission from Imam Ali Zainul Abedin, you too are acting against the wishes of the Imamuz zaman by making public the information and knowledge that has to be imparted only at the discretion and with the permission of the Imam's Dai during Imam's satr. Who has authorised you to publicly publish details and articles of DB faith? Hence you are a Maloon and deserve to receive Laanat.

3. You are a cheat and a traitor who after having received some secondhand knowledge from his Ustad has betrayed the cause of DB faith, and in the garb of Badrijanab, lying to be a member of secret society of mumineen, is publishing DB articles of faith on this forum. The very fact that you are publishing these details on this forum makes you anti-fatimi dawat.

4. The fact that you are using a pseudo-name of Badrijanab to publish these articles proves that you yourself know that you are doing something wrongful and sinful. Otherwise you would have continued using your original name. The fact that you continue changing your name on this forum again proves that you are aware of your sinful actions but still persist with continuing these acts. This makes you a Maloon; Laanat on you.

There are already reformists members on this forum who too do not approve of your actions and therefore they have leaked your identity, Mr. Mubarak.
Brother Badri Janab,

Please ignore this brainwashed idiot, please carry on with your good work, inshallah Allah will reward you with your good work of sharing the knowledge, keep it up!

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#26

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 am

Any hadith which contradicts the Quran can be easily rejected. Why don't the sunni muslims perform mutah citing this hadith as a green light? Because obviously, the Quran trumps any hadith and if a hadith is against the Quran, then it cannot be followed. The Quran is pretty clear - marry upto 4 but if you cannot be just then only one. A mutah wife is not treated the same as a regular wife. She cannot be treated the same as a regular wife because divorce is a part of her contract. Divorce, which is supposed to be the most hated of the things allowed is part and parcel of this custom. The Sunnis believe that the prophet (saw) abolished this abomination from Islam and that is in line with the Quran.
Mutah which is made lawful by Allah(swt)
Mutah is not allowed by the Quran as explained above.

Aarif
Posts: 1426
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#27

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 am

Guys,
I strongly believe that Mutah should be banned. All the reasons cited in support of Mutah (including its references in Quran) should be ignored. Most men perform Mutah to satisfy their lust rather than with any good intentions of helping the non-mehram. Hence it is a form of prostitution. On this very forum I have mentioned in the past that some of our higher clergy (shehzadaas and likes) specifically go to Iran and perform Mutah with poor Irani girls to satisfy their lust. I am pretty sure that the quote of Maulana Ali is not his quote and is propagated in his name to justify Mutah. Since Shias are the ones who practice Mutah they are using the name of Maulana Ali to promote this evil practice. Please stop defaming the name of the greatest personality of Islam after Prophet (PBUH).

As it is there are many loopholes related to marriage and divorce in Islam that are exploited by men to take advantage of helpless women in the name of religion. Please do not add more to it. In fact every educated person should fight against evil practices of Mutah, triple talaq and Halala that legalize and promote womanizing and prostitution in the name of religion.

humble_servant_us
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#28

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:14 am

anajmi
I have quoted the hadith from Sahih Muslim which in one of the threads is mentioned by you as 100% authentic. So as per sunnis any hadith from this book is inline with Quran , so contradiction of Quran does not rise here.

You have always been requesting hadith from Sahih books and when it is presented you are rejecting it. This is not fair.

Anyways, regarding the abrogation of Mutah we can discuss it but atleast accept it was practiced during the time of prophet(pbuh) which means it was from Allah(swt), so please do not use words like prostitution for it.

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#29

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:36 am

humble servant,

No hadith is above the Quran. So if a hadith appears to be violating the Quran, then it is to be rejected. The hadith might be authentic, but if this hadith is authentic, then the hadith banning mutah is also authentic. Maybe the hadith you quoted happened before the command of the Quran. Hence the hadith might be authentic, but is no longer applicable.
so please do not use words like prostitution for it.
I am sorry my brother, but I am just calling a spade what it is. Mutah is a form of prostitution with a signed paper. That it is from Allah, is nothing more than a fairy tale.

Even drinking was practiced during the time of the prophet (saw) for a few years until the Quran banned it. No one in his right mind will say that drinking is from Allah (except ofcourse the Ismailis - another shia branch!!) because it was practiced during the time of the prophet (saw).

sixfeetunder
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

#30

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 am

anajmi wrote:
You are thanking God for Umar forbidding something that the Prophet permitted.
And never revoked by Hazrat Ali.

I seriously doubt the prophet (saw) permitted mutah. Please provide hadith where the prophet (saw) has permitted this.
We need to go to Quran and Sunnah.
I did already and provided you with evidence from Quran as to why Mutah marriage is not in accordance with the Quran.
Hazrat Ali (a.s) never accepted Umar's banning of Mutah. That is why he uttered the famous saying I quoted above. This saying is accepted by Shia and Sunnis. It is very well documented. I have provided all sources. You can cross-check.

Your evidence from Quran is incompetent. Your argument is one can marry multiple wives only if he is to treat them equally. But Muta marriage can be a man's first marriage also. Hence, your argument is flawed.