syria tention

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Examiner

syria tention

Unread post by Examiner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:25 am

Bismillah....

I was just checking world news and found syrian miya bhai intend to capture roza of molatuna zainab(s) and wants to destroy it.

full fledge fight is going on between assad followers and miya bhais near roza mubarak......

umar followers has nothing better to do other then destructions :x

bohraji

Re: syria tention

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 am

Well, Aqa Mola had the women of udaipur beaten up at the Paak Roza of Fakhruddin Shaheed at Galiakot. That also right in front of him. I think he is the first dai in History to have women of his own qaum beaten up by men.Even the clothes were torn!

Examiner

Unread post by Examiner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:53 am

bohraji wrote:Well, Aqa Mola had the women of udaipur beaten up at the Paak Roza of Fakhruddin Shaheed at Galiakot. That also right in front of him. I think he is the first dai in History to have women of his own qaum beaten up by men.Even the clothes were torn!
I dont know how this is related to this thread but any ways...

ok lets accept it just for the sake of argument, so there must be 100s of people present there right?
not a single photograph was taken? no media reported this?
bring it on the proofs please.... :mrgreen: (though I know even ur forefathers wont be able to bring the proof)
Last edited by Examiner on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Examiner

Unread post by Examiner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:53 am

bohraji wrote:Well, Aqa Mola had the women of udaipur beaten up at the Paak Roza of Fakhruddin Shaheed at Galiakot. That also right in front of him. I think he is the first dai in History to have women of his own qaum beaten up by men.Even the clothes were torn!
then why do u still consider him aqa mola?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 am

It is amazing I thought Examiner aka Bharoopiya said Good Bye but like a blood sucking mosquito he is still here
We have already proved that he is liar as he mentioned that he lived in Ahmedabad and would visit Poor Mumineen under Rabeha Solar and now
calling himself a Trader may be a TRAITOR or A KOTHARI MOLE trying to get everyone's identity so he can unleash his Burhani Goondas on them.
Wonder what kind of trading do you do?
Last edited by SBM on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:51 am

I must admit that the biri thing is really hilarious and comes as no surprise. The second name of Wahabism is Jahiliyat.(MF and Ali Abbas are living examples of that) I live close to a wahabi mosque and have heard many such ridiculous fatwas. The wahabis should first try to reform their own rather than coming on a bohra forum.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:34 pm

The moron who started this thread of "Syria tention" claims to be a "Risk" manager for investors in gold, diamond, oil trade etc etc.............. I really pity his clients who have actually got a "Frisk" manager instead of a risk manager who frisks away instead of helping his clients. The clients are at Maximum Risk with this moron !! :mrgreen: