Shias and Sunnis

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#1

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:31 pm

shapur wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:DBL...I like your investigative skills..in questions the motive ..keep it up
Indeed Bohra spring ! The DB from London is in the mould of a true scotland yard officer. Apart from these investigative skills he goes around all over the forum checking out people's identities : "Are you a sunni ? ", "Are you a wahabbi?", "Are you a bohri ......and if you are , then are you a kathiawadi, are you a sidhpuri, etc.,etc.?" He's a lover of sects and sub-sects and apparently hates universality especially of the followers of Allah.

Know what, he should be hired to assist in the IPL scam and check out everyones identities to pin down the culprits.
The murder of Fatima tu Zahra and her unborn child, and the massacre of Karbala, and the assassination of countless Imams - was all done by the followers of Allah, supposedly anyway. I wonder what their real identity was, and whether they believed in universality?



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#2

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Bro DB,

Iam sorry to say but you believe more in historic literature penned down almost 300 years after the events took place rather then looking at it rationally, logically, truthfully and with an unbiased mind. Although you are a doctor by profession but when it comes to evaluating the lives of these great souls you prefer to view it from your own prism which is influenced by a one sided bashing rather then a study of comparative study of religion.



badrijanab
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#3

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:13 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro DB,

Iam sorry to say but you believe more in historic literature penned down almost 300 years after the events took place rather then looking at it rationally, logically, truthfully and with an unbiased mind. Although you are a doctor by profession but when it comes to evaluating the lives of these great souls you prefer to view it from your own prism which is influenced by a one sided bashing rather then a study of comparative study of religion.
Bro GM,

You are correct but only in case of Sunni's book of Hadees. However, in case of us Shia's - we have our literature beginning with Ameer al Mumineen Mola Ali a.s. - his letters (many still available in originals), his records of judgements, speeches, etc recorded in Nahjul Balagha, Marsiya & Dua's written by Imam Ali Zainul Abideen, Risala of Imam Bakir and Imam Sadik a.s., Ikhwan-us-Safa, etc

So Fatimi Dawat books are available for seeker of rightful wisdom since Mola Ali a.s. where else all other non-Fatimi Dawat - their books as you rightly said are forged after 300 years from Prophet s.a.w.w.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#4

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Bro badrijanab,

Literature of both the sects are unreliable as they all have been written almost 300 years after the events took place. Your claim of shia/Fatimid literature being written earlier then that is false. The literature you are referring to are also events attributed to the holy souls and supposed to have been narrated to X, passed on to Y and landed in the hands of Z. With regard to certain hand written documents/letters, it could be in its original form but they DO NOT form part of the lengthy historical events which are the bone of contention.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#5

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Muslims reject the Bible and the Torah because the word of man is mixed with the word of God but believe in books written by fallible men.

Do not read to contradict and refute, nor to believe and take it for granted, but to weigh and consider.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#6

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:54 pm

This forum is to discover the diversity of thoughts and understanding and have unbiased debate on interesting issues. Be it a Muslim or a non- Muslim. Amongst Muslims a Shia or Sunni , or a Bohra. Being personal or dragging the names of religious houses unnecessarily is pure mischief .



humble_servant_us
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2001 5:01 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#7

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:21 am

Do not read to contradict and refute, nor to believe and take it for granted, but to weigh and consider.
This is a nice statement.

It is important to know history to understand the present and to move into future. You must be aware quran is full of stories from past prophets(pbut) so that the mankind can get ibrat from these incidents. It cannot be ignored as history.

Is it not important to know what went wrong after the prophet(pbuh) that his grandson was killed by the "muslims" of that time. Why was the house of the daughter of prophet(pbuh) burnt. Who did it. Who was responsible for this.

This is to understand, are we today following the islam of the prophet(pbuh) or of those "muslims" who tortured and killed the noble souls.

I agree we should do a unbiased study of history rather than just brushing it aside. Yes it may shatter and cripple our belief system and we should be prepared for it.



Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#8

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:05 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro DB,
Iam sorry to say but you believe more in historic literature penned down almost 300 years after the events took place rather then looking at it rationally, logically, truthfully and with an unbiased mind. Although you are a doctor by profession but when it comes to evaluating the lives of these great souls you prefer to view it from your own prism which is influenced by a one sided bashing rather then a study of comparative study of religion.
After years of disenchantment with the Kothar, I decided to study Sunni'ism to see if it was the true path, or at least a better path. On the surface it has many benefits, but when you look deeper, there is very little logic and even less merit Ghulam.

History, as I'm sure you are aware, is always written by the victors, all of whom are fallible human beings with their own agenda. This will obviously paint a very distorted view of people and events, which each side will either accept or reject according to their own pre-conceived beliefs.

The reality is that nobody, Shia or Sunni, has a monopoly on the truth. Both sides have their errors and exaggerations.
Therefore I would never join a Sunni forum as I have the intelligence to appreciate different views, even though I may not agree with them, and know full well that Allah knows best in all things and it is only for Him to judge people.
However it seems many Sunnis have joined this forum specifically to mock and insult Shia belief, even going as far as saying we are not Muslims, as they're under the ignorant delusion that they actually do hold a monopoly on the truth, and feel they are beyond any mortal fallibility.

As it appears that some of you are on a mission to 'educate' in an effort to 'convert' us, I would suggest that you first look to 'educating' your own community which is constantly committing evil all around the world. Here in the UK we have Sunni terrorists and agitators. We have Sunni honour killings and forced marriages. We have Sunni gangs raping young girls and dealing drugs. Sunnis are involved in any and every criminal activity and even those who are not, have the lowest levels of academic achievement and employment. In Saudi, you have Wahhabis raping their own little daughters and letting schoolgirls burn to death. Everywhere you look, Sunnis are making the World worse instead of better.

As long as Sunnis continue to behave in the most heinous and barbaric ways, which bring shame and disgrace to every Muslim on Earth, you will have great difficulty convincing anyone that the Sunnis are right and the Shias are wrong.

I wish you good luck in this endeavour Ghulam, you are going to need it brother.



Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#9

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:07 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:This forum is to discover the diversity of thoughts and understanding and have unbiased debate on interesting issues. Be it a Muslim or a non- Muslim. Amongst Muslims a Shia or Sunni , or a Bohra.
That's a surprise, I honestly thought this forum would be for Dawoodi Bohras. You know, as per its name lol.
However seeing as there are so many non-Bohras here, it does appear that you are (sadly) correct on this point.
It may also explains why this forum has so little activity...
Being personal or dragging the names of religious houses unnecessarily is pure mischief .
I agree. Why else would a Sunni join a Shia forum...



Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#10

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:08 pm

humble_servant_us wrote:Is it not important to know what went wrong after the prophet(pbuh) that his grandson was killed by the "muslims" of that time. Why was the house of the daughter of prophet(pbuh) burnt. Who did it. Who was responsible for this.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#11

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:35 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:Here in the UK we have Sunni terrorists and agitators. We have Sunni honour killings and forced marriages. We have Sunni gangs raping young girls and dealing drugs. Sunnis are involved in any and every criminal activity and even those who are not, have the lowest levels of academic achievement and employment. In Saudi, you have Wahhabis raping their own little daughters and letting schoolgirls burn to death. Everywhere you look, Sunnis are making the World worse instead of better.
Bro DB-Londoner,

This is the whole crux of the problem !! You blame Sunnis as a whole for committing crimes whereas you overlook the fact that the ones who do so are talibanis, wahabis and their sympathisers. Although they claim to be sunnis but they are far away from the actual sunni school of thought. The same applies with Shias too, how would you rate the Hezbullahs, the Alawaite Shias of Syria and the ones in Iraq whose crimes are no less. How about the Ayatullahs of Iran who issue ridiculous fatwas and propagate perverted acts like 'Mutah' in the name of Islam and attribute such heinous crimes to Ahle Bayts. The crimes committed by Shias appear to be less as they form a mere 12% of the Muslim population hence the same is not so widespread. I agree with you that there are evil elements in both the sects but to blame a particular school of thought is unjustified. The Sunnis are highlighted as they are in a majority and rule majority of muslim countries which are oil rich and targeted by media with due support from the western countries and have a larger say in the world economy as compared to Shias.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#12

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 pm

DM is a straw man killer. He cannot beat the real man so he has created a straw man to beat up. This is nothing new. We have seen this before from all and sundry on this board. When they loose a good argument they talk about terrorists killing people. It is because of people like him that the world blames Islam for the mis-deeds of a few muslims. When he does it, why shouldn't the others. Loose an argument online and cry terrorist. We know the story about the boy who cried wolf don't we?

He says he would never join a Sunni forum not because he appreciates other's views but because he would get his butt handed over to him if he does.

Most sunnis who are active in their deen are not spoon fed talking points like this idiot has been. They take time to understand what it is that they believe in and why.

I have been insisting on talking from the Quran. It has nothing to do with what the Sunnis believe in or what the Shia believe in. When I started this discussion with him, I started only with the Quran. But you see, this fool has no idea what the Quran says. So he decides to convert it into a shia versus sunni issue as then he can bring the terrorists into the picture. And then instead of talking about what is in the Quran, he wants to talk about what is not in the Quran, even though the first lie he mentioned was that his faith was justified and authenticated by the Quran. What can I say, but it is a shame that we have such "muslims" in ours midst who have no understanding of the deen, the Quran, the prophet (saw), or his teachings.



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#13

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:38 am

It was ridiculous to read such biased writing. Crimes committed by people are because of their own lack of ethics. Even though such criminals take refuge or justify their deeds in name of their faith.



Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#14

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
DB-Londoner wrote:Here in the UK we have Sunni terrorists and agitators. We have Sunni honour killings and forced marriages. We have Sunni gangs raping young girls and dealing drugs. Sunnis are involved in any and every criminal activity and even those who are not, have the lowest levels of academic achievement and employment. In Saudi, you have Wahhabis raping their own little daughters and letting schoolgirls burn to death. Everywhere you look, Sunnis are making the World worse instead of better.
Bro DB-Londoner,

This is the whole crux of the problem !! You blame Sunnis as a whole for committing crimes whereas you overlook the fact that the ones who do so are talibanis, wahabis and their sympathisers. Although they claim to be sunnis but they are far away from the actual sunni school of thought. The same applies with Shias too, how would you rate the Hezbullahs, the Alawaite Shias of Syria and the ones in Iraq whose crimes are no less. How about the Ayatullahs of Iran who issue ridiculous fatwas and propagate perverted acts like 'Mutah' in the name of Islam and attribute such heinous crimes to Ahle Bayts. The crimes committed by Shias appear to be less as they form a mere 12% of the Muslim population hence the same is not so widespread. I agree with you that there are evil elements in both the sects but to blame a particular school of thought is unjustified. The Sunnis are highlighted as they are in a majority and rule majority of muslim countries which are oil rich and targeted by media with due support from the western countries and have a larger say in the world economy as compared to Shias.
I agree, there is corruption in both schools of thought, but Sunnis have far more problems than Shias, which is to be expected.

There is also a distinction between a Sunni and an Anti-Shia. A decent God-fearing Sunni knows better than to call another Muslim a Kafir, which means you are obviously a Sunni Ghulam.

Now Anajmi on the other hand, has major personal issues, and is a desperately confused and bitter Hermit- he is not a Sunni, just an ugly and pathetic Anti-Shia.

Seeing as we have such an Anti-Shia on this forum, in the interest of balance, I will be the resident Anti-Sunni from now on. It's only fair lol.

I'll try my best to reach his magnificent post count of over Ten Thousand, although I admit it will be difficult as unlike him, I have a life filled with love and happiness, surrounded by my family and friends. Still, I'll give it a shot - wish me luck brother!

Oh look, almost 100 posts already - only 9,900 to go lol.



Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#15

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:01 pm

anajmi wrote:DM is a straw man killer. He cannot beat the real man so he has created a straw man to beat up. This is nothing new. We have seen this before from all and sundry on this board. When they loose a good argument they talk about terrorists killing people. It is because of people like him that the world blames Islam for the mis-deeds of a few muslims. When he does it, why shouldn't the others. Loose an argument online and cry terrorist. We know the story about the boy who cried wolf don't we?
The word is 'lose' not 'loose' you illiterate moron. Shows just how little intelligence and education you have. Want to bring up the word divine again, at least you could spell that correctly Einstein lol.
He says he would never join a Sunni forum not because he appreciates other's views but because he would get his butt handed over to him if he does.
I don't join Sunni forums because I consider Sunnis to be Muslims, and unlike you, have a life outside of the Internet lol.

So far, all you've shown is empty rhetoric and twisted delusions. As a self-confessed 'convertor of Shias' you're absolutely amateurish and completely ineffective. If anything, you actually have the opposite effect and strengthen Shia belief lol.
Please do continue, which I'm sure you will, as you have nothing else to do in your pointless existence...
Most sunnis who are active in their deen are not spoon fed talking points like this idiot has been. They take time to understand what it is that they believe in and why.
The Shias believe with a conviction born out of logical analysis and a clear knowledge of history, whereas Sunnis believe in murder and mayhem and a buffoon like Abu Hurairah lol.
Retards like you are easily blinded and are merely here to vent your own bitterness about how disappointed you are with your own life.
It isn't the Shias fault that you didn't get the best grades, can't get the job you want, never married the girl you love etc.
I have been insisting on talking from the Quran. It has nothing to do with what the Sunnis believe in or what the Shia believe in. When I started this discussion with him, I started only with the Quran. But you see, this fool has no idea what the Quran says. So he decides to convert it into a shia versus sunni issue as then he can bring the terrorists into the picture. And then instead of talking about what is in the Quran, he wants to talk about what is not in the Quran, even though the first lie he mentioned was that his faith was justified and authenticated by the Quran. What can I say, but it is a shame that we have such "muslims" in ours midst who have no understanding of the deen, the Quran, the prophet (saw), or his teachings.
You have talked about the Quran and been proven wrong. You now have no other option but to duck questions and look for camaraderie from other Sunnis lol.



Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#16

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:02 pm

humanbeing wrote:It was ridiculous to read such biased writing. Crimes committed by people are because of their own lack of ethics.
True, Sunnis definitely lack ethics which is why so many commit these crimes.
Even though such criminals take refuge or justify their deeds in name of their faith.
All standard procedure for Takfiris.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#17

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:43 pm

The Shias believe with a conviction born out of logical analysis
If you had done any kind of analysis you wouldn't have thrown the feminine to masculine gender change argument. That displayed what analysis you have done. You ran to google every time you got hammered.
Loose and not Lose
Thank you for pointing that out. That is what you should be doing over here. Point out others spelling mistakes. Cause you ain't gud at anytheng else. :wink:



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#18

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:47 pm

You have talked about the Quran and been proven wrong.
No I haven't and to prove that, I am willing to start the discussion all over again. I guarantee you will run.

Let us go back to what you stated
Shia theology is clearly justified and authenticated in the Quran. If you do not believe in the Quran then you are not a Muslim. Why did you join this forum if you are a Wahhabi?
And I asked

Can you please post the ayahs of the Quran which say that an Imam is divine? Now, your turn.



zinger
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#19

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:11 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
DB-Londoner wrote:Here in the UK we have Sunni terrorists and agitators. We have Sunni honour killings and forced marriages. We have Sunni gangs raping young girls and dealing drugs. Sunnis are involved in any and every criminal activity and even those who are not, have the lowest levels of academic achievement and employment. In Saudi, you have Wahhabis raping their own little daughters and letting schoolgirls burn to death. Everywhere you look, Sunnis are making the World worse instead of better.
Bro DB-Londoner,

This is the whole crux of the problem !! You blame Sunnis as a whole for committing crimes whereas you overlook the fact that the ones who do so are talibanis, wahabis and their sympathisers. Although they claim to be sunnis but they are far away from the actual sunni school of thought. The same applies with Shias too, how would you rate the Hezbullahs, the Alawaite Shias of Syria and the ones in Iraq whose crimes are no less. How about the Ayatullahs of Iran who issue ridiculous fatwas and propagate perverted acts like 'Mutah' in the name of Islam and attribute such heinous crimes to Ahle Bayts. The crimes committed by Shias appear to be less as they form a mere 12% of the Muslim population hence the same is not so widespread. I agree with you that there are evil elements in both the sects but to blame a particular school of thought is unjustified. The Sunnis are highlighted as they are in a majority and rule majority of muslim countries which are oil rich and targeted by media with due support from the western countries and have a larger say in the world economy as compared to Shias.

Hi GM, sorry but you are waaaaaayyyyy of wrong brother.

Pick up any news paper of the last 10 days, any newspaper of India at all.

Look at the crime section. I can guarantee you this that in MOST of the crimes, Sunni Muslims are involved.

Once again, i am not saying that Sunnis are criminals, no, i know better than to generalise like that, nor am i saying that Shias are any better, but the fact is that there is written proof, published proof, verifiable proof that most crimes commited today are by Sunnis.

Now if we go by your argument that these are committed by wahabbis and talibanis, the God help us all, Mumbai is becoming another Swat valley.

BTW, how come when it suits you, a criminal Sunni is a wahabbi and when it doesnt, wahabbi becomes a derogatory term???



zinger
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#20

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:14 am

DB-Londoner wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Bro DB-Londoner,

This is the whole crux of the problem !! You blame Sunnis as a whole for committing crimes whereas you overlook the fact that the ones who do so are talibanis, wahabis and their sympathisers. Although they claim to be sunnis but they are far away from the actual sunni school of thought. The same applies with Shias too, how would you rate the Hezbullahs, the Alawaite Shias of Syria and the ones in Iraq whose crimes are no less. How about the Ayatullahs of Iran who issue ridiculous fatwas and propagate perverted acts like 'Mutah' in the name of Islam and attribute such heinous crimes to Ahle Bayts. The crimes committed by Shias appear to be less as they form a mere 12% of the Muslim population hence the same is not so widespread. I agree with you that there are evil elements in both the sects but to blame a particular school of thought is unjustified. The Sunnis are highlighted as they are in a majority and rule majority of muslim countries which are oil rich and targeted by media with due support from the western countries and have a larger say in the world economy as compared to Shias.
I agree, there is corruption in both schools of thought, but Sunnis have far more problems than Shias, which is to be expected.

There is also a distinction between a Sunni and an Anti-Shia. A decent God-fearing Sunni knows better than to call another Muslim a Kafir, which means you are obviously a Sunni Ghulam.

Now Anajmi on the other hand, has major personal issues, and is a desperately confused and bitter Hermit- he is not a Sunni, just an ugly and pathetic Anti-Shia.

Seeing as we have such an Anti-Shia on this forum, in the interest of balance, I will be the resident Anti-Sunni from now on. It's only fair lol.

I'll try my best to reach his magnificent post count of over Ten Thousand, although I admit it will be difficult as unlike him, I have a life filled with love and happiness, surrounded by my family and friends. Still, I'll give it a shot - wish me luck brother!

Oh look, almost 100 posts already - only 9,900 to go lol.
You know what DB-L, you are bang on target.

I have lots of Sunni friends, neighbours and business partners. I have never seen them spew venom the way Anajmi does.

You are right, Anajmi is not Sunni, he is an Anti-Shia who just has managed to read and understand the Quran and draw his own twisted conclusions from that, which is why i wouldnt call him Muslim either



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#21

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:18 am

The whole point of stereotyping a criminal with religious affiliation is a dangerous road to communalization.

The ones who are arguing on these points reflects how prejudiced their thinking are, carrying a little hating criminal inside their hearts. Shame !



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#22

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:24 am

DB-Londoner wrote:There is also a distinction between a Sunni and an Anti-Shia. A decent God-fearing Sunni knows better than to call another Muslim a Kafir,
Agreed ! Good point !
At the same time, a decent god fearing shia does not blanket accuse all other sects in islam as criminals.
But, I think one of the pillar of shia faith is hatred and send laanats.

By the way ! I m not a sunni ( if that helps you contain your abuse)



zinger
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#23

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:25 am

humanbeing wrote:The whole point of stereotyping a criminal with religious affiliation is a dangerous road to communalization.

The ones who are arguing on these points reflects how prejudiced their thinking are, carrying a little hating criminal inside their hearts. Shame !

Bos, you are the one who goes around proclaiming us Dawoodi Bohra as being wrong, not muslims etc.

ulta chor kotwal ko daate??? wah bhai wah

BTW, i have always maintained that generalising is wrong, but the proof is there for all to see.

Besides, i am not saying that most criminals are Sunnis, im saying a lot of Sunnis are more prone towards criminal tendancies. HUUUUUUGEE difference. samjhe kucch?



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#24

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:33 am

zinger wrote:Bos, you are the one who goes around proclaiming us Dawoodi Bohra as being wrong, not muslims etc.
Duhh ! read my postings…. Kothar is wrong, DBs are not wrong they are brainwashed enuff to not have any thinking capacity between right & wrong.



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#25

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:41 am

zinger wrote: Besides, i am not saying that most criminals are Sunnis, im saying a lot of Sunnis are more prone towards criminal tendancies. HUUUUUUGEE difference. samjhe kucch?
Why do lot of sunnis are more prone to criminal tendencies ? is it because their religions tells them to ? or is it because they are poor, marginalized, oppressed by political system and other social inequalities majorly economical or financial.

Such reasons equally apply to any individual irrespective of sect, religion or even gender to turn into a criminal.

If you believe that sunnis are killing or committing crimes in name of faith, so do others, be it shia, hindu, Christians anyone ! there is no survey or there cannot be a survey to prove this ridiculous points.

No religions preach hatred ( Shia do have an element of hatred to their faith).

I m a shia, I rather focus on emulating large heartedness of Ali and fatema, bravery of hussain rather then dwell in cowardly hatred.



humble_servant_us
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2001 5:01 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#26

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:07 am

( Shia do have an element of hatred to their faith).
Should a muslim not "hate" sins. Should he not "hate" acts of disobedience to Allah(swt). Should he not "hate" the enemies of allah(swt).



zinger
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#27

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:19 am

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote:Bos, you are the one who goes around proclaiming us Dawoodi Bohra as being wrong, not muslims etc.
Duhh ! read my postings…. Kothar is wrong, DBs are not wrong they are brainwashed enuff to not have any thinking capacity between right & wrong.
Duhhhhh! read your postings yourself...

how many times have you questioned dawoodi bohra traditions being followed by us and you for centuries? how often have you blamed it as being unIslamic when you have been proven time and again that not mentioning it in the Quran does not make it unIslamic?

why did you raise the question on wives being Ahle Bait or not when you BLOODY WELL know the answer to it? Was it NOT to mock Shia faith and doubt it???



zinger
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#28

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:28 am

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote: Besides, i am not saying that most criminals are Sunnis, im saying a lot of Sunnis are more prone towards criminal tendancies. HUUUUUUGEE difference. samjhe kucch?
Why do lot of sunnis are more prone to criminal tendencies ? is it because their religions tells them to ? or is it because they are poor, marginalized, oppressed by political system and other social inequalities majorly economical or financial.

Such reasons equally apply to any individual irrespective of sect, religion or even gender to turn into a criminal.

If you believe that sunnis are killing or committing crimes in name of faith, so do others, be it shia, hindu, Christians anyone ! there is no survey or there cannot be a survey to prove this ridiculous points.

No religions preach hatred ( Shia do have an element of hatred to their faith).

I m a shia, I rather focus on emulating large heartedness of Ali and fatema, bravery of hussain rather then dwell in cowardly hatred.

you raised a very valid point. Sunnis tend to move towards crime in larger percentage no doubt because of poverty, marginalization oppression by political system and other social inequalities. but, they have the option of transforming themselves. they wont because maybe perhaps they are too busy arguing among themselves, which again, is a result of the number of sects and partly, due to lack of an organised religion.

i have never said nor implied that Sunnis lean towards crime because of religous reasons, that is your reading and opinion, but yes, you have summed it up perfectly, which i must accept, is true

there is no need for a survey to prove this, the findings are open for all to see.

Shia has an element of anger at the injustice. a result of this anger is hatred. hate IS NOT an element of faith. Being a shia yourself, im surprised you endorse this veiw. but yes, holding on to the anger for 1400 years and hanging on to the hatred is perhaps... childish, i will agree.

and i you REALLY are focussing on the large-heartedness of Maula Ali and Maa Fatema and Imam Hussain, then why do you spend so much time mocking the DB faith??? what happened to the large-heartedness?



zinger
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#29

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:31 am

please understand, i am not abusing Sunnis. i am only responding to the fact that yes, a) Anajmi is more Ant-Shia than Sunni and b) Sunni Muslims are more prone to crime, which is unfortunately, again not caused by the individual Sunni Muslim, rather the community they were born in



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: This Forum Is Creating Panic In Kothari Circles.

#30

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:15 am

Actually, to clarify, I am not anti-shia. I am just anti-stupidity. And I see a lot of it over here, specially from the "lovers" of Ali and Fatema.

Here is the display of this stupidity.

anajmi - Can you show me the ayahs that say that Imam is divine?
Ali Lover - Sunnis are criminals
anajmi - 33:33 refers to the wives of the prophet
Ali Lover - You are a terrorist bombing people

Do I need to say more? Well, I exaggerate a little. There may be a little more idiotic stuff from the Ali lover before the criminals and terrorists come into the picture!!