Shias and Sunnis

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Bohra spring
Posts: 1295
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#91

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:00 am

The ideological differences are too difficult to reconcile

I cannot see how Shia will stop insulting the Prophets saw ashabas and Aisha

Furthermore I cannot see how Sunni will tolerate Shia practises of ritualistic grieving over the death of ahlul bayt

This animosity will continue as it has for 1400 years, lives will be lost. Islam Unity will remain a dream for a long Time

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#92

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Bohra spring wrote:This animosity will continue as it has for 1400 years, lives will be lost. Islam Unity will remain a dream for a long Time
All the so called religious leaders from both sects should be locked up till death !!

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#93

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:25 pm

I cannot see how Shia will stop insulting the Prophets saw ashabas and Aisha

it is possible if Mullas behave same way when they are with Sunnis (Shia Sunni Bhai Bhai) as they are with their flock instead of cursing

Furthermore I cannot see how Sunni will tolerate Shia practises of ritualistic grieving over the death of ahlul bayt

if cursing is absent Sunnis can tolerate ritualistic grieving

It requires guts to curb your mouth by both sides.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1295
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#94

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:00 am

MF you make it sound simple , can you imagine how many lives would be saved and what we could do with spare energy if Muslims we were not at each other's throats

We lets all start today and see how easy it is to not curse the revered ones

james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#95

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:20 am

Bohra spring wrote: We lets all start today and see how easy it is to not curse the revered ones
All the reverence went out of the park when the culprits disobeyed the Prophet SAW and gathered in Saqifah to plot and lead people astray till Qayamat.

AgnosticTheist
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#96

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 am

james wrote:
Bohra spring wrote: We lets all start today and see how easy it is to not curse the revered ones
All the reverence went out of the park when the culprits disobeyed the Prophet SAW and gathered in Saqifah to plot and lead people astray till Qayamat.
Bohra Spring was correct. It is not simple till we have people like this.

james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#97

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:04 am

AgnosticTheist wrote:
james wrote: All the reverence went out of the park when the culprits disobeyed the Prophet SAW and gathered in Saqifah to plot and lead people astray till Qayamat.
Bohra Spring was correct. It is not simple till we have people like this.
It never is. For the people of today who are letting bygones be bygones , lets start with Iblees .

I mean thousand of years ago , Iblees refused to do sajdah to Adam allegedly and till today we have a problem with him regarding this . Lets bury the hatchet. Stop with all the cursing on Iblees for his actions as thousands of years has passed .

And can someone please put a petition to forgive Abu Lahab as well by removing his name from the Koran. This guy harassed the Prophet SAW 1400 years ago.So what ? It was 1400 years ago. Why do we still curse him ? Someone should approach the Islamic Ulema to make it right.

AgnosticTheist
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#98

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:11 am

james wrote: It never is. For the people of today who are letting bygones be bygones , lets start with Iblees .

I mean thousand of years ago , Iblees refused to do sajdah to Adam allegedly and till today we have a problem with him regarding this . Lets bury the hatchet. Stop with all the cursing on Iblees for his actions as thousands of years has passed .

And can someone please put a petition to forgive Abu Lahab as well by removing his name from the Koran. This guy harassed the Prophet SAW 1400 years ago.So what ? It was 1400 years ago. Why do we still curse him ? Someone should approach the Islamic Ulema to make it right.
Then why does our leader call himself "Ambassador of Peace"? From what I know making and preaching peace is to forgive and move ahead? Before making peace with non-muslims, shouldn't we first make peace with other muslims?

james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#99

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:33 am

AgnosticTheist wrote:
james wrote: It never is. For the people of today who are letting bygones be bygones , lets start with Iblees .

I mean thousand of years ago , Iblees refused to do sajdah to Adam allegedly and till today we have a problem with him regarding this . Lets bury the hatchet. Stop with all the cursing on Iblees for his actions as thousands of years has passed .

And can someone please put a petition to forgive Abu Lahab as well by removing his name from the Koran. This guy harassed the Prophet SAW 1400 years ago.So what ? It was 1400 years ago. Why do we still curse him ? Someone should approach the Islamic Ulema to make it right.
Then why does our leader call himself "Ambassador of Peace"? From what I know making and preaching peace is to forgive and move ahead? Before making peace with non-muslims, shouldn't we first make peace with other muslims?
It is not our place to forgive the usurpers and enemies of noble Ahle Bayt AS just like it is not our place to forgive Iblees and Abu Lahab . They are due for eternal damnation . Making peace doesn't mean one has to conform to the beliefs of others . We are at peace and not in the state of war with the non muslims as well as the muslims. We don't advocate killing of muslims who glorify Muwaiya and Shimr.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#100

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 am

One does not need to forgive anyone. The "usurpers" have been honored in the Quran itself. They do not need the forgiveness of a bunch of abdes or their corrupt leadership.

Remember, when push came to shove, it was the Dai who was apologizing. What you do behind closed doors is immaterial. As long as you do not have the power to do it in the open, I am sure the rest of the muslims are ok.

james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#101

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:22 pm

anajmi wrote: The "usurpers" have been honored in the Quran itself.

Mere mention of Prophet SAW's life events in the Koran doesn't mean Koran honors those hypocrites who were around him . Abu Lahab has been mentioned by his name in the Koran . Next , you will claim he was honored . :roll:

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#102

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 pm

A mere mention in the Quran would be an honor, if the mention wasn't associated with a reprimand. Chew on that for a few years and then get back to me. you've got 10 years of unlearning to do.

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#103

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:30 pm

It is not our place to forgive the usurpers
We are talking about Islam

Hay James, please prove that Islam was personal property of The Prophet?
Is it mentioned anywhere in Quran? Did Prophet claim to be his personal property? Was he king of Islam?
If Imamat was required, why not a single Aya in Quran?
Pl ease
Post the verses from Quran with NO additions to the translation and NO Hadeeth to support a certain interpretation of the verse and NO personal commentaries. Do this and you will see how helpless your arguments will be.

james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#104

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:30 pm

anajmi wrote:A mere mention in the Quran would be an honor, if the mention wasn't associated with a reprimand.
Lo! Grieve not . :wink:

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#105

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Why would I be grieving? I am not required to bend in front of bent humans. :wink:

james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#106

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:57 pm

anajmi wrote:Why would I be grieving? I am not required to bend in front of bent humans. :wink:
You missed the subtleness . Koran reprimands " Lo! Grieve not. " :wink:

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#107

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:11 pm

That was more like numbness. I will assume you do not know the meaning of "reprimand" and move on.

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#108

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Let me help you jimmy

anajmi said

A mere mention in the Quran would be an honor, if the mention wasn't associated with a reprimand.

james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#109

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:30 pm

anajmi wrote:That was more like numbness. I will assume you do not know the meaning of "reprimand" and move on.
You wouldn't understand Koran . Not with your blinkers on . :wink:

james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#110

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Muslim First wrote:Let me help you jimmy

anajmi said

A mere mention in the Quran would be an honor, if the mention wasn't associated with a reprimand.
Help yourself .In fact , I suggest you get a tag team partner on the other thread . Debate should be even. :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#111

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:47 pm

james wrote:You wouldn't understand Koran . Not with your blinkers on .
YOU wouldn't understand Quran unless you discontinue going to brain washing sessions (Sabaks) where sensible questions have only one answer.. "Aa Taawil nu bayan chhe" !!

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#112

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Jimmy Boy

Now GM Bhai has joined

Give hint
Read this Primer

HOW TO APPROACH THE SHIA BROTHERS/SISTERS – A STRAIGHT FORWARD LOGIC INSTEAD OF A NEVER ENDING DEBATE
http://islamistruth.forumotion.com/t23- ... rs-sisters

I will serve more Mithas and Kharas later

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#113

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:25 pm

Bohra spring wrote:MF you make it sound simple , can you imagine how many lives would be saved and what we could do with spare energy if Muslims we were not at each other's throats
You're a Shia right Spring Bro?
Have you joined any Sunni forums to criticise and ridicule their beliefs and go at their throats?
I'm guessing you haven't... not now, not in the past, nor will you in the future.

Why do you think Sunnis join our forums to criticise and ridicule Shia beliefs and go at our throats?

Bohra spring
Posts: 1295
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#114

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Qutbi-Hero wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:MF you make it sound simple , can you imagine how many lives would be saved and what we could do with spare energy if Muslims we were not at each other's throats
You're a Shia right Spring Bro?
Have you joined any Sunni forums to criticise and ridicule their beliefs and go at their throats?
I'm guessing you haven't... not now, not in the past, nor will you in the future.

Why do you think Sunnis join our forums to criticise and ridicule Shia beliefs and go at our throats?
what I am saying is Shia must avoid angering Sunni and there would be less conflicts . Just zip the ideological desires that does not make Shia any stronger but more likely to be provocative .

Regarding being Shia I think so because I respect Ali and his descendants to Husain AS and consider them imams , while at the same time would offer respect and Fatiha to the ashabas and show respects at the graves of Abubakr when I visited the Prophet SAW grave. From my teenage days I would never say lanat on the Sunni Khalifa 123. Why such qualities according to you make me less Shia ?

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#115

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Bohra spring wrote:what I am saying is Shia must avoid angering Sunni and there would be less conflicts.
Bro, do you think it is Shias who are attacking Sunnis and starting the conflicts... or the other way around?

How exactly do Shias anger Sunnis? By having different beliefs?

Do you think Christians and Jews and Hindus and Sikhs and Buddhists and all other religions, including even the Atheists - should all change their beliefs too... just in case it angers the Sunnis? Do you think all these communities deserve the hatred and violence they receive from the Wahhabis?
Regarding being Shia I think so because I respect Ali and his descendants to Husain AS and consider them imams , while at the same time would offer respect and Fatiha to the ashabas and show respects at the graves of Abubakr when I visited the Prophet SAW grave. From my teenage days I would never say lanat on the Sunni Khalifa 123. Why such qualities according to you make me less Shia ?
Laanat on the 3 is mainly an Asheri thing... the Awesome Aga Khanis don't say Laanat on anyone.
Bohras are in the middle of the two - there is some Laanat bullshit but it's mainly done by the Abdes, nobody else... however most of the Laanats are not put on the 3... they are said on other Bohras lol!


Anyway, you didn't answer my question dude... let me repeat:

1) Have you joined any Sunni forums to criticise and ridicule their beliefs and go at their throats?

2) Why do you think Sunnis join our forums to criticise and ridicule Shia beliefs and go at our throats?

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#116

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:16 pm

1) Have you joined any Sunni forums to criticise and ridicule their beliefs and go at their throats?
This is Islam forum
You are free to ridicule belief of mainstream Muslims.

Start bowling Bachaa.

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#117

Unread post by salaar » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:53 am

Before saying salawaats on Aale Rasool we say laanat to their enemies this is the basic belief you can sew our lips and tie our hands but our hearts will keep on saying this again and agian.........

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#118

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:55 pm

Muslim First wrote:This is Islam forum
Remind me again MF - what is this website called? :roll:
Naturally this is an Islamic Forum... but it's meant for Bohras and dedicated to members of the community who are sick of the Kothar and want Reform 8)
However, everybody is welcome... as long as you show respect to our beliefs... and stop posting Anti-Shia bullshit! :wink:
Unfortunately, this counts you out doesn't it...
You are free to ridicule belief of mainstream Muslims.
The vast, overwhelming majority of Sunnis are good and decent Mainstream Muslims - they do not deserve ridicule as they are my Brothers in Islam.
Unfortunately MF... you are not a Mainstream Muslim.
You're a sad and lonely Wahhabi Fanatic, who spends his life joining Shia Forums to trample on our beliefs, and spread Wahhabi Propaganda.
Seriously dude - go find a woman and get laid... once you have a sex-life... you won't feel the need to continue this disgusting and futile mission of yours lol!
Start bowling Bachaa.
Well I tried lol! Tragically, you and your buddies whined to Admin and got my awesome thread about Aisha deleted lol!

I'm sure you remember that dude... as all three of you Wrongly Guided Wahhabis crapped your pants and had a freaking heart-attack LOL!
Man, they were some of the biggest LOLs I've ever had here... much obliged dude! (Ah, such happy memories lol!)

However if you can persuade Admin to bring back that kickass thread... then we can continue the bowling!
(Make sure all of you work together like The Three Musketeers, as you did last time - strength in numbers dude... one for all and all for one lol!)

Hopefully you can persuade him... because I was so looking forward to starting other threads about Umar and Muawiyah and Yazid etc... oh and I'd love to start countless threads about your hilarious Sunni Hadiths LOL!

On the other hand, if you can't convince Admin - then please leave this forum and never come back... Thanks! :mrgreen:

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#119

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:56 pm

salaar wrote:Before saying salawaats on Aale Rasool we say laanat to their enemies this is the basic belief you can sew our lips and tie our hands but our hearts will keep on saying this again and agian.........
Before saying Salawaats, you say Laanats? Who the hell taught you this I wonder?

I know it wasn't Aqa... nor is it Khuzzy... or even Muffy - have you been listening to the whisperings of Shaytaan? :roll:

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Shias and Sunnis

#120

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:35 am

Qutbi-Hero wrote:
Muslim First wrote:This is Islam forum
Remind me again MF - what is this website called? :roll:
Naturally this is an Islamic Forum... but it's meant for Bohras and dedicated to members of the community who are sick of the Kothar and want Reform 8)
However, everybody is welcome... as long as you show respect to our beliefs... and stop posting Anti-Shia bullshit! :wink:
Unfortunately, this counts you out doesn't it...
You are free to ridicule belief of mainstream Muslims.
The vast, overwhelming majority of Sunnis are good and decent Mainstream Muslims - they do not deserve ridicule as they are my Brothers in Islam.
Unfortunately MF... you are not a Mainstream Muslim.
You're a sad and lonely Wahhabi Fanatic, who spends his life joining Shia Forums to trample on our beliefs, and spread Wahhabi Propaganda.
Seriously dude - go find a woman and get laid... once you have a sex-life... you won't feel the need to continue this disgusting and futile mission of yours lol!
Start bowling Bachaa.
Well I tried lol! Tragically, you and your buddies whined to Admin and got my awesome thread about Aisha deleted lol!

I'm sure you remember that dude... as all three of you Wrongly Guided Wahhabis crapped your pants and had a freaking heart-attack LOL!
Man, they were some of the biggest LOLs I've ever had here... much obliged dude! (Ah, such happy memories lol!)

However if you can persuade Admin to bring back that kickass thread... then we can continue the bowling!
(Make sure all of you work together like The Three Musketeers, as you did last time - strength in numbers dude... one for all and all for one lol!)

Hopefully you can persuade him... because I was so looking forward to starting other threads about Umar and Muawiyah and Yazid etc... oh and I'd love to start countless threads about your hilarious Sunni Hadiths LOL!

On the other hand, if you can't convince Admin - then please leave this forum and never come back... Thanks! :mrgreen:
You know saying about wrestling with pig.
Start bowling does not mean personal insults. Say what is wrong with mainstream Islam.
There is no Sunni Islam.
those who do not follow XYZ version of Islam but only follow Quran and authentic Sunnah of prophet have come to be known as Sunni Muslim.