Shias and Sunnis

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Bohra spring

Re: Shias and Sunnis

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:09 am

Could it be Husain AS a dedicated grandson died in Jihad to protect his Prophets SAW faith.

He died , and yes he lost the battle of principle and commitment he gave to the munafiq in if Basra the Shia of Ali AS he was betrayed

and is honoured by both Sunni and Shia as Shanabe Al Janah

If he had won he would have contributed to keeping his promise and we can speculate do many permutation

What is disturbing is we have Shias who are blaming Ashabas for death of Husain and expanding family feuds to become modern day wars

Some fanatic Sunni who are blaming Husain AS for the errors of Shia who after Husain and many years after his death for the inventions in Shia rituals like grave worship Matam and lanats on the Khalifas

Let us not blame the founders and pioneers of our religion for what we have become 1400 years later

Umreti

Unread post by Umreti » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:27 am

Not a single sunni of any sect including wahhabi\salafi ever criticizes the past people , they are the ones who dont want the past people to be insulted .And even the extremist Sunnis like that of ISIS use the narrative of Hussain AS to justify their struggle. Their caliph himself appends Husaini as a suffix!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Umreti wrote:Not a single sunni of any sect including wahhabi\salafi ever criticizes the past people , they are the ones who dont want the past people to be insulted .And even the extremist Sunnis like that of ISIS use the narrative of Hussain AS to justify their struggle. Their caliph himself appends Husaini as a suffix!
Please do not compare this butcher with Imam Hussein AS. Imam Hussein AS, did not terrify his oponents or do "be-izati" with their dead bodies.

As regards wahabi\salafi not ever criticizing past people, you have come to the right forum. Go through the posts here. They do not leave anybody who does not ascribe to their version of Islam.

Abdul Al-Wahab is said to have killed a blind caller to prayer, or muyezin, who insisted on praying for the Prophet at the conclusion of his summons to worship, as required by the four established legal schools.... He even hated the celebration of the Prophet SAW 's birthday. How was he even a leader of an Islamic sect ? Kindly get a copy of Two Faces of Islam and see what this thug was all about. This is what ISIS(L) is about.

From the same book, " Ibn Abd al-Wahhab's doctrines explicitly downgraded the status of the Prophet SAW.Yet he claimed to live a life so close to the exemplary Sirah of Muhammad that he could stand as a peer to the Prophet himself. It seems clear Ibn Abd al-Wahab saw himself as an equal of the Prophet,"

ISIS(L)'s goal is to destroy the holy shrines of Shias and establish their doctrines They have already started subjugating women. They all do so in the name of Islam.

I don't think they are going to last with their ideology for more than 10 years, because sooner or later Allah SWT's wrath will engulf all these creeps.

During the Prophet's time, women in Islam were never subjugated. Wahabis brought this and the rest followed.

The fact that the so-called caliph (he will never be a Caliph) appends himself as Hussaini does not prove that he is like Imam Hussain AS. Please do not compare this butcher, rogue, munafikin, to Imam AS . There are many with the name of Yazid!! Are they like Yazid? Some of them are very nice people.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Umreti,

Not all Sunnis are wahabi or salafi. I have many Sunni friends who do not ascribe to either. Sunnis are Sunnis period. They are very respectable, good and intelligent people. In fact they are always eager to learn about different sects of Islam. A lot of my Sunni friends go to the Shia Mosque further away from where we live, because they find the congregation more welcoming, educated and knowledgeable. I have never been there, but that is what they say. They even celebrate Idd-El-Adha together and go to the same farm to get their goats for sacrifice at the end of the Hajj period.

So please, do not lump Sunnis with wahabis and salafis.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:37 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:Umreti,

Not all Sunnis are wahabi or salafi. I have many Sunni friends who do not ascribe to either. Sunnis are Sunnis period. They are very respectable, good and intelligent people. In fact they are always eager to learn about different sects of Islam. A lot of my Sunni friends go to the Shia Mosque further away from where we live, because they find the congregation more welcoming, educated and knowledgeable. I have never been there, but that is what they say. They even celebrate Idd-El-Adha together and go to the same farm to get their goats for sacrifice at the end of the Hajj period.

Why don't you invite them to your Jamatkhana and let them look at your shirk infested prayers and Hindu like worship.

Umreti

Unread post by Umreti » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:45 pm

I guess a lot of propoganda has been deliberately spread to demonize both shia and wahhabi. In India I see deobandi mosques are rising and would soon become majority, my neighbouring mosques are also all deobandi who hold Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab in high regard . But they are very peaceful goto tableegh , emphasize simplicity and so on .. The barelvi sunni on the other hand leave no stone unturned to criticize them and say kafir to them yet they dont speak a word against them. They only preach the core islam like tawheed etc. I have skimmed thorugh that book "two faces" before and it is nothing but false propoganda , Have you read the books by this wahhabi? like Kitab ul tawhid it is very lucid , clear and simple.

Also you talk about the wrath , but I see that they have only prospered and increased in their following like in saudi and elsewhere, the "jahil miyabhai sunnis" who were mannerless , use to utter gali galoch after becoming "wahhabi" you see a 360 degree transformation and atleast people are safe from the gali galoch.

The problem with you people is that you dont want to know first hand perspectives but rather rely on rival critical publications which contain false propoganda.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Muslim First wrote:
JavedhJuma wrote:Umreti,

Why don't you invite to your Jamatkhana ind look at your shirk infested prayers and Hindu like worship.
Of all the posts I posted you picked my last post? Why? Did you just wake up? Did you stuff yourself at Sehri time and skipped Fajar prayers.Or are you playing with Afridi's filth to throw more dirt at my Imam? First prove to me that my prayers are shirk infested. What are you waiting for? This is the second time I am asking you to prove it. If you remain silent anymore, I shall assume YOU ARE A PATHETICAL liar And what is Hindu like worship? Show and prove to me and don't run away like you did with Hazarat Umar RA's presence at Ghadeer E Khum and his congratulatory message.

No non-Ismaili Muslim or otherwise can come to my Jamatkhana because they have not recognised my Imam, i.e. not given bayah to my Imam. Just the same way no non-Muslim is allowed in Mecca as they have not recited the Shahadah, although the Koran says otherwise. Don't ask me to explain, because you will regret it!.

You cannot enter Sufi Khaneqa? Did you ever find out why? Find out. If not, I can explain to you.

I explained to my friends why they cannot come to my Jamat Khana, and they understood that. They are not jahils like you. When they have come to my house, I have shown them my Dua book and they were amazed at it. They did not find any shirk in that. Neither did my Shia friends.

In fact they were full of praise.

I do not move around with Jahils, and ignorant people like you. Got it?

Now go through the rest of my posts and answer. I posted several last night.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Umreti wrote:I guess a lot of propoganda has been deliberately spread to demonize both shia and wahhabi. Shias are not demonized but they are victimised.In India I see deobandi mosques are rising and would soon become majority, my neighbouring mosques are also all deobandi who hold Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab in high regard . Good luck with that. Fundamentalism is in rise whose root cause is wahabism,. Wahabism is not Islam but it is a cult. Do you know who was Abd al-Wahab? He was a thug. But they are very peaceful goto tableegh , emphasize simplicity and so on .. Next time, please ask them what do they think of women? The barelvi sunni on the other hand leave no stone unturned to criticize them and say kafir to them yet they dont speak a word against them. They only preach the core islam like tawheed etc. Can you elaborate more? What do they say about women's education, getting jobs? Can they go out without male companions?, etc. I have skimmed thorugh that book "two faces" before and it is nothing but false propoganda , How can you skim through a book and say it is a propoganda? It boils down to the fact, that if you do not agree with something it is automatically propoganda, huh? Have you read the books by this wahhabi? like Kitab ul tawhid it is very lucid , clear and simple. I do not need to read anything from wahabism, the butchers of Islam. Tawhid is nothing hard. It can be explained very clearly to a second grader in simple terms. I do not need Al-Wahab of Najd to explain me anything.

Also you talk about the wrath , but I see that they have only prospered and increased in their following like in saudi and elsewhere,Wait and you will see the "jahil miyabhai sunnis" who were mannerless , use to utter gali galoch after becoming "wahhabi" you see a 360 degree transformation and atleast people are safe from the gali galoch. What a pathetic story. As you can see the Wahabis in this forum are worst than the miya bhais. You do not need al-Wahab to teach youi mannerism. Good parents and good Religious Leader can do that. But good mannerism starts at home!

The problem with you people is that you dont want to know first hand perspectives but rather rely on rival critical publications which contain false propoganda.
Not true at all. I do not rely on rival publications. I read all al kinds of books with an open mind. Today, the main problem with Islam is Wahabism which is contrary to the teachings of the Prophet SAW. Period. Time to go. Peace.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:18 pm

An open letter signed by more than 100 imams released to coincide with the holy month of Ramadan urged British Muslims "not to fall prey to any form of sectarian divisions or social discord" and to offer help "from the UK in a safe and responsible way".

Qari Mohammed Asim, imam at Leeds Makka Mosque, who helped organize the letter, said: "Here in the UK we are Sunnis and Shias, brothers in Islam — and brothers in Britain too. The conflict in Syria and Iraq can never change that, no matter how bitter the fighting."

"We urge members of the community to echo this sentiment by adding their signature to this letter, joining the many others that have done so already."

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:33 pm

javedh
No non-Ismaili Muslim or otherwise can come to my Jamatkhana because they have not recognised my Imam, i.e. not given bayah to my Imam. Just the same way no non-Muslim is allowed in Mecca as they have not recited the Shahadah, although the Koran says otherwise. Don't ask me to explain, because you will regret it!.
All Muslims are allowed in Mecca regardless of their sect.

Do you know how Prophet defined Muslim

From Bukhari, Book of Prayers

Hadith no: 386
Narrated / Authority of: Anas bin Malik
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."

Hadith no: 387
Narrated / Authority of: Anas bin Malik
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."

I guess Aga Khanis do not qualify to visit Mecca since they do not pray Salat and do not face Qibla

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:56 pm

I guess Aga Khanis do not qualify to visit Mecca since they do not pray Salat and do not face Qibla
You are back So where are my responses???? Contact Afridi. I bet he has no answers either.

As regards your above statement, you are truly a retard. What is Salat? Salat is Du'a. There are 73 sects of Islam and do they all offer salat the same way as you do?

Allah SWT says in Qur'an: Sura: II, ayah 115: To God belong the East and the West: whithersoever Ye turn, there is the Presence of God. Fear God is all Pervading, All-knowing.

May be you want to face the Qibla otherwise you won't offer your Salah? What a joker!. that is all good. You know the history of Qibla. I guess No. The people of the book were ignorant people and they all faced in any direction they wanted during the congregation. Then Allah SWT commanded them to face Jerusalem, and by the time Prophet SAW arrived, people were facing Jerusalem and the people teased them. Hence Allah SWT asked them to face Mecca.

We do face Qibla but knowing well Allah SWT is everywhere, in rented places, where we cannot change the structure, we don't. Unlike you, we have big congregations during prayer times: men, women and children; even in mornings.
Face Qibla or not, your niyat is to submit to Allah SWT and He says "Withersoever you turn there is the Presence of God."

Now would I miss my prayers because I cannot face Qibla? No. Absolutely not. Allah SWT is not Jahil like you and Afridi and the rest of you. He is Most Beneficient and Most Merciful.

Now, let me tell you, your prayers are definitely not accepted. You are doing Fitnah. Allah SWT hates fitnati. He has fire for them so you and Allah cannot b in the same place.
Sura 104: and footnotes:Woe to every kind of scandal-monger and backbiter who pileth up wealth and layeth it by thinking that his wealth would make him last forever; By no means He will be sure to be thrown into that which breaks to pieces; And what will explain to thee That which breaks to pieces? It is the Fire of (the Wrath of) God kindled (to a blaze); The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts. It shall be made into a vault over them; In columns outstretched.

My advice to you and your mentor Faridi is stop creating fitnah, false accusations, altering Imam's pictures and cutting his pictures and suprimposing on the body of ugly men or putting his face on the body of a man between two women.

MF, by your distortions, if you think you will get me off your back - think again.

Now tell me: What did Umar RA congratulate Hazarat Ali AS for at Ghadeer?
2.Quote me shirk infested du'a
and 3. Hindu customs

By the way I forgot to mention yesterday, that not only Sunni men but women and children go to Shia Mosque in my neighborhood because the Sunni imam oggles at women. They even take Qur'an lessons from the Shia imam because he speaks clearly. I know of few bohoras who also send their children there.

And as for Ismailis cannot go for Hajj, you are totally wrong. The only people who cannot go for Hajj are you and likes of you, who are filled with Gunha Kabira from head to toe. Do you really think your prayers are accepted. I challenge you: they are not. Every year Ismailis go for Hajj, but definitely not to harass women. They are not perverts like the likes of you.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:42 am

A very powerful video. Please note it is not for the light hearted.

Do Ismaili mustali tawil also believe the same

http://youtu.be/1CxPdzuFhOE

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:57 am

What do Bohras literature consider Abdallah bin Saba

http://youtu.be/7b2RNtOC2V8

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:15 am

I have a question please answer it decently with authentication.
If someone believes in Ahyl e Bait , keep them as their role models and on the other hand they respect The Caliphs as Islam does not allow a muslim to disgrace another muslim (reciting Kalimah makes one Muslim what you do after that is between you and Allah).

Please answer

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:19 am

Can you please elaborate further.. I mean a bit more about what your point is.. pls

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:
You are back So where are my responses???? Contact Afridi. I bet he has no answers either.

As regards your above statement, you are truly a retard. What is Salat? Salat is Du'a. There are 73 sects of Islam and do they all offer salat the same way as you do?

Allah SWT says in Qur'an: Sura: II, ayah 115: To God belong the East and the West: whithersoever Ye turn, there is the Presence of God. Fear God is all Pervading, All-knowing.

All devient sects of Islam likes to quote this Aya
But they forget that their Phony Imams Ancestral Nana was aksed to face Kaaba when performing Salat
The Kaaba
Here is that command
"And now verily We shall make you turn (in prayer) toward a Qibla which is dear to you. So turn your face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship (the Kaaba of Makkah)." (Al Baqarah 2:144)
The Quran commands the Muslims to face the sacred precincts in Makkah during prayer which is a fundamental tenet in slam.

May be you want to face the Qibla otherwise you won't offer your Salah? What a joker!. that is all good. You know the history of Qibla. I guess No. The people of the book were ignorant people and they all faced in any direction they wanted during the congregation. Then Allah SWT commanded them to face Jerusalem, and by the time Prophet SAW arrived, people were facing Jerusalem and the people teased them. Hence Allah SWT asked them to face Mecca.
We do face Qibla but knowing well Allah SWT is everywhere, in rented places, where we cannot change the structure, we don't. Unlike you, we have big congregations during prayer times: men, women and children; even in mornings.Face Qibla or not, your niyat is to submit to Allah SWT and He says "Withersoever you turn there is the Presence of God."
There are thousandes Mosques in rented spaces but they make special effort to face Kaaba., even if lines are diagonal to room. Iamailis can never do that in their Shirk infested Dua since leader and office beares face Murids.
Now would I miss my prayers because I cannot face Qibla? No. Absolutely not. Allah SWT is not Jahil like you and Afridi and the rest of you. He is Most Beneficient and Most Merciful.
Dumb Ars
Prophet, Sahabas, Hz Ali, Imam Jafar were not Jahils and they always faced Qibla when they offered Fird Salat. Read authentic Ahadith how they performed Salat.

[/color]

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 pm

All devient sects of Islam likes to quote this Aya.
You definitely are not the right person to judge who is deviant and who is not. Only Allah SWT can do so. So stop playing God. Now go on read more!

The ayah is in the Qur'an, or isn't it? You keep saying follow the Qur'an and Sunnah. Now read below: Are we not reading the Qur'an and following the Sunnah of Prophet and Umar RA?????
The Kaaba
Here is that command

"And now verily We shall make you turn (in prayer) toward a Qibla which is dear to you. So turn your face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship (the Kaaba of Makkah)." (Al Baqarah 2:144)
And all fitnati like to quote this ayah and deny the one above. What a shame! We do face Kaba, but as explained to you earlier, if we are in rented places we cannot do so because we cannot change the structure and hence "Withersoever you turn, you shall see face of Allah SWT."
Why the heck you accept one sura and reject the other which also is in the Qur'an? What is wrong with you brother?

Also, read Bukhari Vol.2 1093: Abdullah bin Amer narrated from his father who said. I saw the Prophet PBUH, offering the prayer on his riding camel whatever direction it took.
1098: Salem narrated: "At night Abdullah bin Umar used to offer the prayer on the back of his animal during the journey and never cared about the direction he faced. .....There are more. One More: Annas bin Sirin narrated: We went to receive Anas bn Malik (may Allah be plesed with him) when he returned from Sha'm and met him at a place called Ain-at-Tamar. I saw him praying while riding the donkey, with his face to his direction, i..e.to the left of the Qibla. I said to him "I have seen you offering the prayer in a direction other than that of the Qibla". He said: "If I had not seen Allah's Apostle PBUHdoing it, I would not have done it". Need more?

Now please re-read Sura 104 and learn something.

The Quran commands the Muslims to face the sacred precincts in Makkah during prayer which is a fundamental tenet in slam.

Don't lie. If it were the fundamental tenet in Islam, Allah would not say, "Withersoever you turn, there is the face of God. As proven here Prophet SAW and Umar, like the Ismailis did not face the Qibla due to their circumstances. Learn something from the Prophet SAW and his asahabas, and stop your fitnah against us.
But they forget that their Phony Imams Ancestral Nana was aksed to face Kaaba when performing Salat

You are so stupid! Do you read before you post? "Phony Imams Ancentral Nana" ?? Are you referring to Prophet SAW as the Nana? Yes you are. So if the Imams are phony then Nana is Phony too? I guess that is why the Nana like, the Ismailis did not face Kibla due to his circumstances. So is he a deviant ? Why are you following him?Way to go brother! I still cannot stop laughing.

And the Qur'an also says "Withersoever you turn, there is face of Allah". Islam is a fluid religion. It is not rigid. It states clearly "there is no compulsion in religion". Why should I listen to a fitnati? And not the Holy Qur'an.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:31 am

silvertongue wrote:Can you please elaborate further.. I mean a bit more about what your point is.. pls
In simple language, if somebody does not want to be shia , suni,wahabai, barelvi , etc but only a Muslim what would they follow?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:39 am

Follow the words of Quran which comes from Allah. Simply put Obey the principles of Islam, AND Obey the words of Messenger, and the two weighty things which he declared on his last sermon. His words were not to be away from any of one or else we will be lost. One might think of this being a Shia reference but think about this. Prophet Mohammed's words were not of his own. This wasnt just his personal desire but came from Allah swt himself. This was not a normal event but was the foundation of Islam. Umar al Khattab congratulated Ali a.s. first on this occassion. So I think if we stick to the TWO WEIGHTY things then we are clearly following whats ordered by Allah swt and Prophet Mohammed a.s.

It is narrated in Sahih Muslim as well as many other sources that:

Someday (after his last pilgrimage) the Messenger of Allah (S) stood to give us a speech beside a pond which is known as Khum (Ghadir Khum) which is located between Mecca and Medina. Then he praised Allah and reminded Him, and then said: "O’ people! Behold! It seems the time approached when I shall be called away (by Allah) and I shall answer that call. Behold! I am leaving for you two precious things. First of them is the book of Allah in which there is light and guidance...The other one is my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you in the name of Allah about my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you in the name of Allah about my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you in the name of Allah about my Ahlul-Bayt. (three times)."

Reference:

• Sahih Muslim, Chapter of the virtues of the companions, section of the virtues of ‘Ali, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, Arabic version, v 4, p1873, Tradition #36.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:17 am

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:01 am

@ silvertounge, A Muslim does love Ahyle Bait , Quran also states to love family of Rasool S.A.W. . I do nto disagree with that. But for that is it necessary that one must become a shia ?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:16 am

No way... Its abt shia and sunni.. Coz Sunnis are as much shias as shias are sunnis.. Its just a nameplay. Everythings same. The fight goes on with the concept of Succession. Shia simply means follower. Either you are Shia E Rasool or Shia E Ali it doesnt matter. ITs all the same.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:13 am

What matters is which side you choose. Rasulallah left us Quran & Ahlul Bayt as in his sermon during the Hijjatul Wida. Umar Al Khattab was the first one to congratulate Ali a.s. on that day. And all of them did. He played no role in the government for 25 years after the demise of Rasulallah. That is something really one should highlight on.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:19 am

silvertongue wrote:What matters is which side you choose. Rasulallah left us Quran & Ahlul Bayt as in his sermon during the Hijjatul Wida. Umar Al Khattab was the first one to congratulate Ali a.s. on that day. And all of them did. He played no role in the government for 25 years after the demise of Rasulallah. That is something really one should highlight on.
Br Silvertongue
ASAK
You posted
"What matters is which side you choose. Rasulallah left us Quran & Ahlul Bayt as in his sermon during the Hijjatul Wida. Umar Al Khattab was the first one to congratulate Ali a.s. on that day."

Why lie in the month of Ramadan?
You are mixing Sermon of Hajjatul Wida and speech at Ghadir

For your knowledge I am posting a shorten version of Sermon.
Read it carefully and save yourself from Azab of repeating lies.
May Allh guide to right path.

The Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon
This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H.
in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' (in Mecca).

After praising, and thanking Allah he said:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Muslim First wrote:
silvertongue wrote:What matters is which side you choose. Rasulallah left us Quran & Ahlul Bayt as in his sermon during the Hijjatul Wida. Umar Al Khattab was the first one to congratulate Ali a.s. on that day. And all of them did. He played no role in the government for 25 years after the demise of Rasulallah. That is something really one should highlight on.
Br Silvertongue
ASAK
You posted
"What matters is which side you choose. Rasulallah left us Quran & Ahlul Bayt as in his sermon during the Hijjatul Wida. Umar Al Khattab was the first one to congratulate Ali a.s. on that day."

Why lie in the month of Ramadan?
You are mixing Sermon of Hajjatul Wida and speech at Ghadir

For your knowledge I am posting a shorten version of Sermon.
Read it carefully and save yourself from Azab of repeating lies.
May Allh guide to right path.

The Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon
This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H.
in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' (in Mecca).

After praising, and thanking Allah he said:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

Very well MF. Excellent. This was the message delivered at Mecca during Prophet's last Pilgrimage I agree. However, this was INCOMPLETE. and hence when the Prophet SAW reached Ghadir, Jibraeel AS came to him with the following: O Apostle, deliver (to the people), what has been revealed to thee from thy Lord, and if thou did not do so, then thou hast not delivered His Message, and Allah wil protect thee from the people. (Sura Maeda -Ayah 67) . Prophet SAW was afraid to deliver the message that after the Porphet Imamat will stay on earth and guide the people. Do you really believe that Allah SWT would leave his people without a guide? Prophet was afraid that if he appointed Ali AS as mandated by Allah SWT, people would kill the Prophet SAW & Ali AS. When the Prophet was ensured he would be "protected by Allah SWT," he decided to appoint Hazaat Ali AS, as Imam in accordance with the message of Allah SWT..

Even you agreed that Hazarat Umar RA congratulated Hazarat Ali AS at Ghadir. However, you have been reluctant to admit why... that Hazarat Ali AS was appointed as Mowla of the believers. When Hazarat Umar RA congratulated Hazarat Ali AS He said, "Oh Son of Abu Talib...Prophet SAW intervened and asked Hz. Umar RA, to address Hazarat Ali AS as Amirul Muminin".....and he congratulated Hz. Ali AS for his appointment as Imam after the Prophet.

Now, you can quote all Wikipedia, Most Merciful, Sunni Sources, etc. all you want. You believe what you want to believe, but please, do not try to prove us false even after admitting Hz. Umar RA congratulated Hz. Ali AS......

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:06 pm

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:23 am

Saudi arabis is now rife with spring , it will soon be another Iraq as per US policies . I heard IS will try to invade SA.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:10 am

I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

SHOW ME ONE AUTHENTIC HADITH WHERE IT SAYS "THE SUNNAH"... Rather it simply says AHLUL BAYT:

Al-­Nasa'i narrates from Muhammad ibn al-­Muthanna, he from Yahya ibn Hammad, from Abu 'Uwwanah, from Sulayman, from Habib ibn Abi Thabit, from Abu al-­Tufayl, from Zayd ibn Arqam, who said, "When the Messenger of Allah (S) returned from the last hajj and came down at Ghadir Khumm....

"Then he declared: 'I am about to answer the call (of death). Verily, I have left two precious things (thaqalayn) among you, one of which is greater than the other: the Book of God and my ‘Itrah, my Ahlul Bayt. So watch out how you treat them after me. For, indeed, they will never separate until they return to me by the side of the Pond.' Then he said, 'Verily, God is my master (mawlaya) and I am the wali of every believer.' Then he took ‘Ali's hand and declared, 'To whomever I am his wali, this one is also his wali. My God, befriend whoever befriends him and be hostile to whoever is hostile to him.'" Abu al-­Tufayl says: "I said to Zayd, 'Did you hear it from the Prophet(S)?' He replied, 'There was no one in the caravan who did not see it with his eyes and hear it with his ears,'"

1. Al-Bukhari, al-­Ta'rikh al-­kabir, iii, 96;

2. Muslim, Sahih, bab fada'il ‘Ali, no. 2408;

3. Ahmad, Musnad, iii, 17, iv, 366;

4. ‘Abd ibn Humayd, Musnad, no. 265;

5. Ibn Sa’d, and

6. Abu Ya’la from Abu Sa’id, as mentioned in Jam’ al-­jawami’ and Kanz al-­‘ummal;

7. Ishaq ibn Rahwayh, in his Sahih., as mentioned by Ibn Hajar in al-­Matalib al-Aliyah, iv, 65, no. 1873, where he states that its isnad is sahih, and also by al-Busayri in Ithaf al-­sadah (MS in Topcopi Library, vol. 3, F.55b) who, too, considers the isnad as sahih;

8. Ibn Khuzaymah, Sahih, MS in Topcopi Library, F.240;

9. al-­Darimi, Sunan, ii, 310, no. 2319;

10. Abu Dawud, Sunan, as mentioned in Sibt ibn al-­Jawzi, Tadhkirat khawass al-ummah, 322;

11. Abu 'Uwwanah, Musnad, as mentioned in al-­Shaykhani, al-­Sirat al-­sawi;

12. al-­Bazzaz, from Umm Hani, as mentioned in Wasilat al-­ma'al;

13. Ibn Abi 'Asim, Kitab al-­Sunnah, 629, no. 1551, 630, no. 1555, 629, no. 1551;

14. al-­Ya’qubi, Ta'rikh, ii, 112;

15. al-­Baladhuri, Ansab al-ashraf, 110, no. 48, the biographical account of ‘Ali (A);

16. al-­Hafiz al-­Hasan ibn Sufyan al-­Nasawi, the author of Musnad, from Hudhayfah ibn Usayd, as mentioned by Abu Nu’aym, al-­Hilyah, i, 355,

17. al-­Fasawi, al-­Ma’rifah wa al-­ta'rikh, i, 536;

18. Ibn Jarir al-­Tabari, from Hudhayfah ibn Usayd, Zayd ibn Arqam (with al-­Nasa'i's wording as well as with the wording of Muslim), Abu Sa’id al-­Khudri, as cited in Jam’ al-­jawami’, ii, 357, 395, Kanz al-’ummal, 12911, xiii, 36441, 36340, 37620, 37621, 36341, Jami’ al-ahadith, vii, 14523, 15112, 15122, 15113, iv, 7773, 8072, 8073;

19. al-­Dulabi, al-­Dhurriyyat al-­tahirah, no. 228;

20. al-­Hafiz al-­Tahawi, Mushkil al- 'athar, ii, 307, iv, 368;

21. al-­Hakim al-­Tirmidhi, Nawadir al-usul, from Hudhayfah ibn Usayd;

22. al-­Tabarani, al-­Mu’jam al-­kabir, iii, 2679, 2681, 2683, 3052, v, 4969, 4970, 4971, 4986, 5026, 5028;

23. al-­Hakim, al-­Mustadrak ‘ala al-­Sahihayn, iii, 109, 110 where he expressly states, as mentioned above, that the tradition is sahih in accordance with the criteria of al-­Bukhari and Muslim; al-­Dhahabi has confirmed his judgment;

24. Abu Nu’aym, Hilyat al-awliya', i, 355, ix, 64;

25. al-­Bayhaqi, al-­Sunan al-­kubra, ii, 148, vii, 30, x, 114;

26. al-­Khatib, Ta'rikh Baghdad, viii, 442;

27. Ibn al-­Maghazili, Manaqib Amir al-­Mu'minin (A), 23;

28. Ibn ‘Asakir, Ta'rikh Dimashq, ii, 45, no. 547, the biographical account of ‘Ali (A), and v, 436 of Badran's edition in the biographical account of Zayd ibn Arqam;

29. al-­Baghawi, Masabih al-­Sunnah, ii, 205 and Sharh al-­Sunnah (MS in Topcopi Library, vol. 2, F. 718), bab Manaqib Ahlul Bayt;

30. Ibn al-Athir, Usd al-­ghabah, iii, 92 in the biographical account of 'Amir ibn Layla, no. 2727;

31. Ibn Hajar, al-Isabah in the biographical account of 'Amir;

32. al-Mizzi, Tuhafat al-ashraf, iii, 203, no. 3688 from Muslim and al-­Nasa'i;

33. al-­Diya' al-­Muqaddisi, al-­Mukhtarah, as cited by al-­Samhudi and al-­Sakhawi;

34. Ibn Taymiyyah, Minhaj al-­Sunnah, iv, 85;

35. al-Dhahabi, Talkhis al-­Mustadrak, iii, 109;

36. Ibn Kathir, al-­Bidayah wa al-­nihayah, v, 209, vi, 199, from al-­Nasa'i, where he quotes al-Nasa'i's statement that this narration is sahih;

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Madrassa students all for Shia-Sunni namaz this Eid

ALIGARH: Just as Sunni theologian Maulana Salman Nadvi of Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama wrote an open letter to the Saudi government asking that an army of five lakh Indian Sunni Muslims be raised to fight Shia militia in Iraq and elsewhere, a Sunni student of his madarsa, Sarwar Alam, is watching Shia namaz on YouTube, to learn how to perform prayers the Shia way, so that common prayers can be held on Id-ul-Fitr next week.

Alam is a student of the Bridge Course of Aligarh Muslim University, which aims at providing modern education to students in madrasas, so they can later enrol at the university. He wants to send out a message to Muslims across the world. "All Muslims perform namaz on Id-Ul-Fitr. But never have Shia and Sunni performed it together. This Eid comes with a responsibility - to unite the Muslims."

The Sir Syed Hall Masjid on AMU campus is set to hold Eid prayers at 7:30 and 9:30 in the morning. It will start with Sunnis in the first slot, and Shias in the second. The students of the Bridge Course, however, offered another option.

"Instead of dividing time between Shia and Sunni, the time should be divided according to one's convenience. The call for namaz should be for all Muslims who can come whenever it is convenient for them, and not according to their sect," said Rashid Shaz, director of the Bridge Course.

Abdur Rahim of Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama said, "There is a problem with the traditional leadership of the madarsa, which has produced books condemning practices of other sects. Those books became part of the curriculum. That needs to change."

The move to offer common prayers, however, is problematic because the two sects have viewed each other's namaz as "invalid".

The meeting on Saturday between the young ulemas at the course centre is a result of intra-faith dialogue encouraged as part of the Bridge Course training.

"The appeal of combined namaz of both the sects was made in the face of current clashes taking place in Iraq and elsewhere in the Muslim world. Our students will create history by performing prayers together, as Muslims, and not as Sunnis or Shias," Shaz said.

Alam who has never entered a Shia masjid, will step into one this Eid. He is already looking ahead to the problems that might crop up with greater Shia-Sunni confluence: "If all madarsa students start respecting each other's prayers by learning them, who will be the Imam at the namaz?"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City ... 123396.cms

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:53 am

Nice Article indeed... :) :)