Quraanhelpline

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
LionHunter

Quraanhelpline

Unread post by LionHunter » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Bismillah..

I came across to this website http://www.islamhelpline.net

and it seems it is run by EX BOHRA who left fold and now giving fatwas to people according to his understanding about islaam.

but I want to know who he is and whats his qualifications to give fatwas.

any one knows any thing?

Muslim First

Re: Quraanhelpline

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 am

Here is what web sight say about Burhan
About the Author: Burhan
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad(saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

The honest truth is that I am an absolute nobody, except a humble slave servant of Allah Subhanah; whom the Merciful has honored to be a small part of this forum. It is nothing but the Grace and Mercy of Allah Subhanah, which has allowed us to continue this our humble and weak effort in the Cause of the Deen. The brother moderators of this forum wish to remain absolutely anonymous, for their one and only mission is to propagate the Truth from the Quran and Sunnah, rather than seek any fame or worldly benefit for themselves. They ask for no thanks, no appreciation, and absolutely no reward from anyone; and seek nothing except the Pleasure and Good Will of their Merciful Lord.

The sheikhs and Islamic scholars who help us in matters of Jurisprudence and in formulating and proof-reading the articles on this forum have taken their education at eminent Islamic Universities, and have dedicated their lives in the propagation of the Deen, and to the service and Cause of Allah Subhanah. They too seek absolutely no recognition for their untiring efforts in this humble cause, and seek their ‘ajr’ from the Lord of the Worlds Alone.

May Allah Subhanah increase yours and our knowledge in the Deen, help us, guide us, have mercy on us, forgive us our shortcomings, and save you, us and all the believers from the torment of the Hell Fire. Ameen.

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah’s Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.
Your Brother and sincere well wisher in Islam,
Burhan
Study opinions expressed on the site. If you disagree then write to them. Remember Burhan is ex Bohra. So you might not agree with him.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:25 am

so he has no actual sanad from any reputed university to issue fatwas.

ok thanx bro muslim, jazakallah.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:22 am

Br lion hunter needs good pair of reading glasses.
He did not read or pay attention to a passage in bold letters in my previous post.