NAHJUL BALAGHA

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
AMAFHH

NAHJUL BALAGHA

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:10 am

Does Nahjul Balagha exist in Bohra Islamic Studies ?
i asked this question because this Book was Compiled by Abul Hassan sayyid Muhammad Radhi and he was a great great scholar of Ithnasheri Shia .

Akhtiar Wahid

Re: NAHJUL BALAGHA

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:20 am

the only think which exist in Bohra is 2 kharas 2 mithaas....continuous matam and Najwatu shukar

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:19 am

yes Nahjul Balagah definitely exist in Bohra Studies.
Lessons are taught from it in Jamea and Maula Ali's sermons are used as reference in waaz also.

@akhtiar: there is more than khaaras and mithas in our fold. See what you fold has. and if we do matam then its is for Imam Husain. If you dont like it then dont comment upon it.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:26 am

true_bohra wrote:yes Nahjul Balagah definitely exist in Bohra Studies.
Lessons are taught from it in Jamea and Maula Ali's sermons are used as reference in waaz also.

@akhtiar: there is more than khaaras and mithas in our fold. See what you fold has. and if we do matam then its is for Imam Husain. If you dont like it then dont comment upon it.
if matam is for Imam Hussain(s) then why do they call it matam for long age of mola?

:roll:

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:08 am

true_bohra wrote:yes Nahjul Balagah definitely exist in Bohra Studies.

Brother True
then Why Bohra's are using this Book for reference which is Compiled By a Scholar of Shia Ithnasheri ?
hope to get a True Reply

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:18 am

Because although he has compiled it but the saying are still of Maula Ali AS. He has just compiled it. Similarly we have Sahifa Sajjadiya which is used by many sects of Islam. Many of Maulana Ali Zainul Abedin Aaqa As dua are taken from it.

The Dua which is read in Behovri and in Ramadan fajar are from Sahifa Sajjadiya. Nahjul Balagah references are also taken in waaz. I remember Maula Ali AS wasiyat to Imam Hasan AS which is there in Nahjul Balagah. And I also possess this wonderful book.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:35 am

true_bohra wrote:Because although he has compiled it but the saying are still of Maula Ali AS. He has just compiled it. Similarly we have Sahifa Sajjadiya which is used by many sects of Islam. Many of Maulana Ali Zainul Abedin Aaqa As dua are taken from it.

The Dua which is read in Behovri and in Ramadan fajar are from Sahifa Sajjadiya. Nahjul Balagah references are also taken in waaz. I remember Maula Ali AS wasiyat to Imam Hasan AS which is there in Nahjul Balagah. And I also possess this wonderful book.

Brother
as per Dai & kothar nothing should be taken from any other sect of islam in their studies . As this Book is Not directly Written By Moula Ali(a.s) so this means Dai is full confident about what sayyid Muhammad Radhi has compiled and we can also give references of other Books Written by him correct ?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:40 am

See there are things which can come between you and your ideology. You do not belong to ithna ashari sect. So there interpretation may affect your ideology.
I hope you are not the one who would distort the meaning of what I am saying.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 pm

true_bohra wrote:See there are things which can come between you and your ideology. You do not belong to ithna ashari sect. So there interpretation may affect your ideology.
I hope you are not the one who would distort the meaning of what I am saying.
Brother
since last few months i had many questions in my mind regarding the Religion of islam and the Only one's who could explain me were the Good scholars from this Sect , and in so many years i have neither got a single answer from the Bohra Aamil or any of them
on the other side i see so much of Slavery kind of behavior in this community . May Allah guide me and the Other people who are looking for Truth to the Right path

Khuda Hafiz

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:37 am

You all asked is Nahjul Balagah having significance in bohra studiea and i replied with an answer that yes it is taught in Al jamea tus Saifiyah

I confirmed it with a Jamea student and he told me that the book is divided into volumes and is taught from 6th grade onwards.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:41 am

Nahj al-Balagha was written by Sharif Razi, a scholar in the tenth century. Over 300 years after Ali. Until then the sermons had been transmitted orally, between the generations and the wording was therefore open to change and misinterpretation. There is no chain of narration. The last few pages were left empty, Sharif Razi says incase he came across new Sermons; highlighting that Sharif Razi wrote down anything he came across. Sharif Razi did not follow the same level of scrutiny as followed by Hadith collectors therefore Nahj al-Balagha was not regarded as Sahih (authentic or correct) to the level of the Hadith collections.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:12 am

Amirul Mumineen
Nahjul Balagah extract from Maktoob 27
this is a reminder & a Warning for Every one

(( منافق مشرک سے بھي زيادہ خطرناک ہے))
آنحضرت (ص) فرماتے ہيں:
” مجھےاپني امتّ کے بارے ميں نہ مؤمن سے کھٹکا ہے اور نہ مشرک سے، کيوں کہ مؤمن کي اللہ اس کے ايمان کي وجہ سے (گمراہ کرنے سے) حفاظت کرے گا، اور مشرک کو اس کے شرک کي وجہ سے ذليل و خوار کرے گا ( کہ کوئي اس کي بات پر کان نہ دھريگا) اورمجھےے تمھارے ہر اس شخص سے انديشہ ہے کہ جو دل سے منافق ہے، اور زبان سے عالم ہے، کہتا وہ ہے جسے تم اچّھا سمجھےتے ہو ، اور کرتا وہ ہے جسے تم برا جانتے ہو۔

(Munafiq Mushriq say bhi ziyada khatrnaaq hai)
Mujhe Apni ummat kay baaray main na mumin say khatka hai aur na muhsrik say , kiyun ki mumin ko Allah emaan ki wajh se (Gumraah karnay se) hifazat kare ga" Aur mushrik ko us kay shirk ki wajah se zaleel wa khowaar kare ga (Ke Koi uski Baat per Kaan na dharega) Lekin mujhe tumharay har us shaks say Andeesha hai kay jo Dil se munaafiq hai aur Zabaan se Aalim hay , Kehta wo hai jisay tum accha samjhtay ho, Aur karta wo hai jisay tum Buraa jaantay ho "

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:11 pm

AMAFHH wrote:Does Nahjul Balagha exist in Bohra Islamic Studies ?
i asked this question because this Book was Compiled by Abul Hassan sayyid Muhammad Radhi and he was a great great scholar of Ithnasheri Shia .
Dear AMAFHH,

Refer link: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9361