Answer to very important Question

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
alwan

Re: Answer to very important Question

Unread post by alwan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:06 pm

anajmi wrote:
that's what i was about to tell him (except about the shooting of the bolts).
:D Have you seen the movie "Braveheart"? In that William Wallace has been fighting a covert war with the English for some time. One day, he makes an appearance on the battlefield in front of his countrymen about to go into battle with the British Army.
He announces - "I am William Wallace".
One of the soldier in the army says - "You can't be. William Wallace is 7 feet tall".
To this Mel Gibson's William Wallace responds - "Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.! I am William Wallace."
But look at the bright side of shia ahadith of super natural capabilities of the Imam.

This will deter the any person to claim Imam to do mischief / perversity.

Example of of Musa Kadhim challenging Abdullah Aftah to jump into the fire, and if nothing happens to him, then he is the true Imam.
Khadhim Al Mahdi wrote:I have come across another incident in which Imam Al kadhim [as] invited him and asked him to jump in the fire because if he truly was an Imam then no harm would have befell him, yet he did not jump.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:38 pm

This will deter the any person to claim Imam to do mischief / perversity.
Unfortunately, this will even make it impossible for the bohras to believe in the true Imam when he shows. You don't expect the Imam to have super powers do you? The prophet (saw) didn't have super powers. And Imam Hussain didn't have super powers or else he would've made out of karbala alive and victorious.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:35 pm

anajmi wrote:
Thats my belief and I am not changing it here.
That is your problem, not mine.
Actually, this is precisely your problem, which is why you've spent the past decade here imagining you are a Prophet LOL!

So why not be a good little internet Messiah and run along to an Atheist/Jewish/Christian/Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist forum, as you have the "divine" duty to spread the message of Allah, sorry I mean the message of Abdul Wahhab...