we are already gifted with a great leader

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
محمد

we are already gifted with a great leader

Unread post by محمد » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:30 am

while bohras are fighting who shold lead them, I am here to show you light and a leader who was sent by ALLAH 1400 years back, I recommend every member to spare 2 hours of their life and watch this great documentary to know we actually dont need any more leaders apart from IMAM (s) when ever he returns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7p3mUPA ... 8A271E3DE3

Good luck to all

wise_guy

Re: we are already gifted with a great leader

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:10 am

محمد wrote:while bohras are fighting who shold lead them, I am here to show you light and a leader who was sent by ALLAH 1400 years back, I recommend every member to spare 2 hours of their life and watch this great documentary to know we actually dont need any more leaders apart from IMAM (s) when ever he returns.

Good luck to all
A leader is required at all times to lead people, company, sports team, government, community or any other group. A leader is essential in all aspects. Otherwise it causes chaos. Though there are differences, conflicts and crisis in bohra community at present, the bohra community has progressed a lot compared to other muslim communities under successive leadership of their Dais.. If you compare the status (literacy, financial, overall well being) of average muslim population (of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc) with those of muslim communities like Khojas, Bohras that are lead by their respective leaders, you will find a huge difference.

db2012

Unread post by db2012 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:33 am

How we different ? may below points ...

- We have leader to show us correct path of Islam ? mostly related to there family members !
- We have leader who stop us to be hafizul Quran since long time because none of there family members were in race !
- We have leader who stop us to read / Understand Quran Transaction because it will expose there Activity.
- We have leader whom we can't meet because it's need huge Salam/Cover !
- We have leader whom discussing about there family more then panjatan pak !
- WE have leader whose Following zakat rules - 2.5 % and taking unexpected money , and making publicity that give double zakat even you can't pay !
- We have leader who using public fund for there personal use more then needy.
- We have leader who saying " Dawat ni khidmat by Jamat members & himself " which kind of khidmat ? only collecting money & stop things for creditors ?

YES WE ARE DIFFRENT AND YOU SHOULD PROUDE OF IT !

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:36 am

wise_guy wrote:
محمد wrote:while bohras are fighting who shold lead them, I am here to show you light and a leader who was sent by ALLAH 1400 years back, I recommend every member to spare 2 hours of their life and watch this great documentary to know we actually dont need any more leaders apart from IMAM (s) when ever he returns.

Good luck to all
A leader is required at all times to lead people, company, sports team, government, community or any other group. A leader is essential in all aspects. Otherwise it causes chaos. Though there are differences, conflicts and crisis in bohra community at present, the bohra community has progressed a lot compared to other muslim communities under successive leadership of their Dais.. If you compare the status (literacy, financial, overall well being) of average muslim population (of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc) with those of muslim communities like Khojas, Bohras that are lead by their respective leaders, you will find a huge difference.
Let's look at sport leader
He makes players play by rules of particular sport. He Cannot invent new rules.
Islam is religion and has rules laid out in Quran and Authentic Sunnah of Prophet.
Leader of Jamaat is allowed to keep some part of Zakat for his subsistence. Like Prophet, Hz Ali and other Sahabas he is required to work to give extra comfort.
Now look at Bohra sect.
Leader, his family and relatives has become leachers. They suck your blood and give very little back.
There are rules to abide every step of way.
Have you ever heard selling of Musalla space except Bohra religion?
I can go to any Shia or Sunni Masjid and pray without fear. I cannot go to Bohra mosque without sticking out like sore thumb.
Last time I went I wore Zabba and Salwar. My friend stuck Bohri topi on my heat even though I had scull cap.
Please reflect on what I have to say.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 am

Now look at Etc, etc & etc followers sect.

They and their family and relatives has become leachers. They suck muslims blood and give back: altering Shariyat.

There are rules to abide every step of way.

Can someone be such daring as this 3rd Etc is: He invited into Medina, the one who was ousted and was prohibited to enter into Medina by Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.w. This sinner was illegitimately peeping into Prophet s.a.w.w. house - and this very same person was appointed as the chief advisor of and by 3rd Etc.

Sunnat of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. is not to offer Nafil namaz in Imamat. Every time followers of Etc, Etc & Etc offer Dharawi namaz they slap to Sunnat of Prophet. I can go to any Bohra mosque with confidence that Sunnat is not breached. I cannot go to these people mosque without sticking out like sore thumb.

Please reflect on what I have to say.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Bro. Muslim First,
Please do not bother to respond to garbage written by bro. BJ; he is leader of "Dawoodi Bohra Pristine religion" and he knows all.!!!!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:15 pm

canadian wrote:Bro. Muslim First,
Please do not bother to respond to garbage written by bro. BJ; he is leader of "Dawoodi Bohra Pristine religion" and he knows all.!!!!
Bro, Canadian,
Please learn to pray Namaaz in the way RasulAllah taught us... instead of in English like you do now due to listening to clueless Sunnis.
After you've learnt this most basic of Muslim traditions... you may comment on who does, and who doesn't, speak garbage or knows all.!!!!
:roll:

PS: You do know how to perform Istinjah, right? :mrgreen:

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 pm

You see bro. MF:

This is another vile creature. He says he is from London and he claims to be a doctor! Can you imagine a doctor with such dirty filthy ideas?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Apparently, he has a doctorate in istinja lol, yeah playa!! :mrgreen:

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:33 pm

canadian wrote:You see bro. MF:

This is another vile creature. He says he is from London and he claims to be a doctor! Can you imagine a doctor with such dirty filthy ideas?

Abey ye urologist ho ga. Tab hi tu istinja pay utar aya hai !!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Sunnat of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. is not to offer Nafil namaz in Imamat.
Your books of sunnah have been invalidated many times before. As has been your calendar. Your pristine Fatemi Daawat tamasha is on full display these days.
Please learn to pray Namaaz in the way RasulAllah taught us
Qutbi,

Actually bohras learn namaaz from Syedna and in your case, Syedni lol playa !!! :mrgreen:

This is the response from Qutbi - Shaadi.com :mrgreen: LOL!!

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:51 am

anajmi wrote:
Your books of sunnah have been invalidated many times before. As has been your calendar. Your pristine Fatemi Daawat tamasha is on full display these days.
O' Moorkha'nand, yes you Mr. Anajmi,

Practices of all non-Bohras are proven anti-Quran and Sunnat in the context of Ramdaan. And also when we compare with NASA sightings record - never ever, not even once - Sunni and Ithna Asheri have neither started Ramdan on the first of Ramdan and on the day of Eid have always-always observed fast.

Reasons do not appeal to intellectually dishonest like you. Like they are Abde Burhan you are Abde 1/2/3 - intelligence, logic and honesty doesn't appeal to you. You fabricate and forge foolish arguments to justify your unjust hiding in your 1/2/3 fools paradise.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:48 am

Maybe you should ask NASA to find your Imam to fix the fatemi mustaali blah blah bohra dawat tamasha going on these days. Maybe NASA should look for the Imam on the moon eh?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:30 pm

canadian wrote:You see bro. MF:
I always grin when I see those initials - it describes him so well lol!
This is another vile creature.
No, I'm not a Sunni! :wink:
He says he is from London and he claims to be a doctor! Can you imagine a doctor with such dirty filthy ideas?
You're confused again - I'm not the one who had the dirty filthy idea of praying Namaaz in English... that was you!

I guess you've also come up with the dirty filthy idea of praying Namaaz without performing Wudhu... which explains why you don't know Istinjah!
(This also explains why Sunni Mosques smell so bad lol!)

PS: I've asked you before and I'll ask again... are you a Convert? What were you before, Hindu, Christian?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:33 pm

anajmi wrote:Apparently, he has a doctorate in istinja lol, yeah playa!! :mrgreen:
I think I've heard of this Doctorate in Istinjah... although it's formally known as a Doctorate in Sunni Theology lol!

Apparently you earn it by :-
1) Having no Social-life or Sex-life
2) Googling all the Wahhabi websites and believing everything they say
3) Making a minimum of 10,000 posts on a Shia Forum where you don't belong
4) Lastly and most importantly... Calling Shias Unbelievers

Dang, it seems you really are a Scholar after all lol!

Congrats, Anajmi PhD! :mrgreen:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:40 pm

anajmi wrote:
Your beloved and supposedly authentic Sunni Books, have been invalidated countless times, all throughout history... and of course, very recently...
ImageImage
Please learn to pray Namaaz in the way RasulAllah taught us
Qutbi,

Actually bohras learn namaaz from Syedna and in your case, Syedni lol playa !!! :mrgreen:

This is the response from Qutbi - Shaadi.com :mrgreen: LOL!!
I see, so you think RasulAllah is still alive and teaching Sunnis how to pray LOL!

Bohras pray Namaaz just as RasulAllah taught Maulana Ali, who taught the Imams, who taught the Dais... therefore we are following the true and correct teachings of Allah.

Sunnis on the other hand, only have an "opinion" on Namaaz (lol!) as you all pray differently... which is the most hilarious thing in the world to watch!

You also decided that RasulAllah was wrong when he taught Namaaz... and chose to follow (the Idol Worshipping, Sister Beating, Daughter Killer) Umar - who changed things whenever he felt like it lol!...
http://www.hadithcollection.com/sahihmu ... -0788.html
'Abda reported:
'Umar b. al-Khattab used to recite loudly these words: Subhanak Allahumma wa bi hamdika wa tabarakasmuka wa ta'ala jadduka wa la ilaha ghairuka [Glory to Thee, O Allah, and Thine is the Praise, and Blessed is Thy name and Exalted is Thy Majesty and there is no other object of worship beside Thee].

Qatada informed in writing that Anas b. Malik had narrated to him:
I observed prayer behind the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr and Umar and 'Uthman. They started (loud recitation) with: AI-hamdu lillahi Rabb al-'Alamin [All Praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds] and did not recite Bismillah ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim (loudly) at the beginning of the recitation or at the end of it.
He even decided to modify RasulAllah's Adhan many times during his Caliphate... then again, Sunnis believe Allah decided NOT to instruct RasulAllah on how to call Adhan... instead choosing to reveal it to (the Idol Worshipping, Sister Beating, Daughter Killer) Umar in a dream... yep that makes sense lol!...
http://www.hadithcollection.com/maliksm ... r-008.html
Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that the muadhdhin came to Umar ibn al-Khattab to call him to the subh prayer and found him sleeping,
so he said, "Prayer is better than sleep,"
and Umar ordered him to put that in the adhan for subh.
By the way Anajmi PhD... what Madhhab do you follow - or don't you know because you haven't Googled that far yet lol!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:42 pm

anajmi wrote:Maybe you should ask NASA to find your Imam to fix the fatemi mustaali blah blah bohra dawat tamasha going on these days. Maybe NASA should look for the Imam on the moon eh?
Maybe you should ask NASA to look for the united "Sunni Jamaat" you speak so highly about - let us know if they find it, on this planet, or any other lol! :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Qutbi goes nutsy after two lines from anajmi. LOL playa yeah doodh!! :mrgreen:

Qutbi probably looking forward to qadambosi of his Syedni yeah playa LOL!!! :mrgreen:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:40 pm

anajmi wrote:Qutbi goes nutsy after two lines from anajmi. LOL playa yeah doodh!! :mrgreen:
Qutbi probably looking forward to qadambosi of his Syedni yeah playa LOL!!! :mrgreen:
So you don't know your Madhhab = The Wahhabi does his usual routine of avoiding questions lol!

Anyway, you've previously proven that you're not a born Bohra - and are clearly not a born Sunni either - so what were you originally?
(I mean apart from an ugly compulsive liar who doesn't know how to wipe his ass or pray Namaaz lol!)

PS: You're right, anybody who reads Sunni Hadiths is completely nuts... thankfully I only do it whenever I want to humiliate a Takifiri lol!