Aga Khan's speech to Canadian Parliment

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Qutbi-Hero

Re: Aga Khan's speech to Canadian Parliment

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:21 am

anajmi wrote:Dear Bro, Muslim First,

Why are you wasting your time with these people?
I agree - you two will never persuade a Shia to become a Sunni... so why don't you (and your kid brother) leave this forum and never come back.

Thanks!

salim

Unread post by salim » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Qutbi-Hero wrote:The Ismailis are the some of the finest Muslims on Earth today.

They are easily the most advanced, educated, intelligent, generous, kind, sophisticated, prosperous, forward-thing and peace-loving community in the entire Ummah, and live in peace and harmony all over the world.
Thank you for your generosity.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:06 am

bro salim,

Only a fool would remain in a community which is less advanced, less educated, less intelligent, less generous, less kind, less sophisticated, less prosperous, less forward-thinking and less peace-loving than your community.

What does it take to become a part of your community, if perchance, some fool decides to redeem himself?

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:51 am

anajmi wrote:bro salim,

Only a fool would remain in a community which is less advanced, less educated, less intelligent, less generous, less kind, less sophisticated, less prosperous, less forward-thinking and less peace-loving than your community.

What does it take to become a part of your community, if perchance, some fool decides to redeem himself?
are u talking about ur self? or may be our Dr do little :D

any ways congratulations :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:53 am

Qutbi-Hero wrote:
The Ismailis are the some of the finest Muslims on Earth today.
Hero Bhai
What is your definition of Muslim?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:51 pm

salim wrote:
Qutbi-Hero wrote:The Ismailis are the some of the finest Muslims on Earth today.

They are easily the most advanced, educated, intelligent, generous, kind, sophisticated, prosperous, forward-thing and peace-loving community in the entire Ummah, and live in peace and harmony all over the world.
Thank you for your generosity.
I wasn't being generous my friend... just stating fact :)

Please don't be insulted or feel you are unwelcome - the two Wahhabis on this forum are insignificant and don't belong here... unfortunately they refuse to leave and focus on the rampant problems within their own community... which is a common trait amongst their kind... :roll:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:55 pm

anajmi wrote:Only a fool would remain in a community which is less advanced, less educated, less intelligent, less generous, less kind, less sophisticated, less prosperous, less forward-thinking and less peace-loving than your community.

Do you agree that the Ismailis are indeed the "the most advanced, educated, intelligent, generous, kind, sophisticated, prosperous, forward-thinking and peace-loving community in the entire Ummah, and live in peace and harmony all over the world"?

If you disagree - please explain why with clear evidence... in order to prevent you being a fool in your very own opinion lol (although nothing could prevent that in other peoples opinions lol!)

After you've done that - please explain why your Sunni community is so involved with murder and destruction and the spreading of hatred all over the world, even on the internet...

Thanks!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Qutbi-Hero wrote:
The Ismailis are some of the finest Muslims on Earth today.
Hero Bhai
Dang right I am!
What is your definition of Muslim?
In your opinion MF...

Is it this?

Or this?

Or maybe this guy? = http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... irgin.html
Saudi celebrity cleric who raped and murdered his daughter, five, claimed he injured her because he doubted she was a virgin
Lama al-Ghamdi's back was broken and she had been raped and burned
She died in October from her injuries after seven months in hospital
Fayhan al-Ghamdi admitted using a cane and cables to inflict the horrific injuries after doubting his daughter's virginity
Saudi Arabia's Royal Family believed to have blocked al-Ghamdi's release
As for my opinion - why isn't the Shahada enough for you? (even if you don't agree with the Shia version lol!)

Allah knows who is, and who isn't, a Muslim... and He is the only Judge that matters.

Therefore, who cares what you think? If you actually do believe that your opinion matters - please explain why in detail...

Also, please explain why RasulAllah said this - "He who says to his brother 'O disbeliever', then it returns upon them''

Anyway, after you've done that... if you don't mind MF - could you go and clean up your dirty house please... when (and only when) it is immaculate, do you have the right to come back here.

Thanks!

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:30 pm

judging religion or sect from followers is bull shiit,

can we judge great bohra sect by behaviour of jungly MS abde?

No we cant, same wahabi wahabi/sunni/shia cant be judge by their followers.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Sequence wrote:judging religion or sect from followers is bull shiit,

See if you disagree with any of 48 Ahadith regarding BELIEF
http://ahadith.co.uk/chapter.php?cid=2&page=1&rows=10

mohamedshah

Unread post by mohamedshah » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:02 pm

A few clarifications

Surah Yasin - Mentions the word Imam. All Muslims believe that Prophet Muhammad had said: "To whomsoever I am Mawla, Ali is his Mawla." This hadith has been narrated in different ways by many different sources in no less than 45 hadith books of both Sunni and Shia collections. This hadith has also been narrated by the greatest collector of hadiths, al-Tirmidhi himself, 3713; as well as Ibn Maajah, 121

Dawoodi Bohra's are Ismaili muslims too -

Amman Message recognizes Ismaili's as muslims http://www.ammanmessage.com/ or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amman_Message

PS: The Amman message is the initiative of His Majesty King Abdulla II of Jordan a direct decedent of the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) through Imam Hassan Ibne Ali (AS) , hence a member of the Ahlu Bait Ahl al-Bayt (Arabic: أهل البيت‎) is an phrase meaning, literally, "People of the House" or "Family of the House". Within the Islamic tradition, the term refers to the family of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[1] The Ahl al-Bayt are particularly important to Shia Muslims because Shias generally derive their hadiths from the Ahl-al-Bayt and their close associates.

In Shia Islam, the Ahl al-Bayt are central to Islam and interpreters of the Quran and sunnah. Shias believe they are successors of Muhammad and consist of Muhammad, Fatimah, Ali, Hasan and Husayn (known collectively as the Ahl al-Kisa, "people of the mantle") and the Imams. There are differing opinions on the scope and importance of Ahl al-Bayt. There has been much debate concerning which people constitute Ahl al-Bayt. Although there have been many disagreements, there is a consensus amongst Sunni and Shi'a Muslims that the "Ahl al-Kisa" hadith refers specifically to Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn. Mention of the Ahl al-Bayt, Muhammad's household, is present in a verse of the Qur'an as follows:

O wives of the Prophet! you are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in (your) speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word.
And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.
And keep to mind what is recited in your houses of the communications of Allah and the wisdom; surely Allah is Knower of subtleties, Aware.
—Sura Al-Ahzab (33), ayat 32-34.[6]

Shia Muslims also support this claim with a hadith mentioned in the Sunni Ṣaḥīḥ collection. Many Sunni scholars remark that the verse of purification was revealed concerning five people: Muhammad, Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn.[9]
'A'isha reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel's hair that there came Hasan b. 'Ali. He wrapped him under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hasan). Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came 'Ali and he also took him under it and then said: Allah only desires to take away any uncleanliness from you, O people of the household, and purify you (thorough purifying)
—Sahih Muslim , The Book Pertaining to the Merits of the Companions of the Holy Prophet (Kitab Al-Fada'il Al-Sahabah), Chapter 9: Thee Merits of the Family of the Prophet [10] The last sentence of verse 33:33.[11]
The tradition about this hadith goes from different sources to Fatimah, the daughter of Muhammad. She narrated that once her father visited her home, he had fever and was not feeling well, he asked for a Yemeni cloak which Fatimah brought to him and folded it around him. Later he was joined in that Yemeni cloak by his grandsons Hasan and Hussein, who were followed by their father Ali ibn Abi Talib, who was cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad. Finally Fatimah asked the permission to enter that cloak. When all five of them joined together under the cloak, Muhammad narrated the Qur'anic verse 33:33[11] to those under the cloak that all five of them are chosen ones, and he further stated that he wants God to keep all impurities out of reach and away from all of us. Muhammad then prayed to God to declare all five of them as his Ahlul Bayt and keep away the Najasat (impurities). God, at that request immediately sent Gabriel (Jibral) to reveal to Muhammad that all the five under the cloak are dearest and closest to God and they are Taher ("purest of the pure") without any traces of impurities.

The Hadith al-Thaqalayn refers to a saying (hadith) about al-Thaqalayn, which translates to "the two weighty things." In this hadith Muhammad referred to the Qur'an and Ahl al-Bayt ('people of the house', Muhammed's family) as the two weighty things. Although the Hadith is accepted by both Sunnis and Shi'as,

Both Sunnis and Shi'as believe that Muhammad said the following:

“ I went along with Husain b. Sabra and 'Umar b. Muslim to Zaid b. Arqam and, as we sat by his side, Husain said to him: Zaid. you have been able to acquire a great virtue that you saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) listened to his talk, fought by his side in (different) battles, offered prayer behind me. Zaid, you have in fact earned a great virtue. Zaid, narrate to us what you heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). He said: I have grown old and have almost spent my age and I have forgotten some of the things which I remembered in connection with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), so accept whatever I narrate to you, and which I do not narrate do not compel me to do that. He then said: One day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood up to deliver sermon at a watering place known as Khumm situated between Mecca and Medina. He praised Allah, extolled Him and delivered the sermon and. exhorted (us) and said: Now to our purpose. O people, I am a human being. I am about to receive a messenger (the angel of death) from my Lord and I, in response to Allah's call, (would bid good-bye to you), but I am leaving among you two weighty things: the one being the Book of Allah in which there is right guidance and light, so hold fast to the Book of Allah and adhere to it. He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: The second are the members of my household I remind you (of your duties) to the members of my family. He (Husain) said to Zaid: Who are the members of his household? Aren't his wives the members of his family? Thereupon he said: His wives are the members of his family (but here) the members of his family are those for whom acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. And he said: Who are they? Thereupon he said: 'Ali and the offspring of 'Ali, 'Aqil and the offspring of 'Aqil and the offspring of Ja'far and the offspring of 'Abbas. Husain said: These are those for whom the acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. Zaid said: Yes." ”
Sunnis tend to view this as Sahih and have included it in Sahih Muslim[1]

A narration attributed to Yazid b. Hayyan reports:
“ We went to him (Zaid b. Arqam) and said to him. You have found goodness (for you had the honour) to live in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and offered prayer behind him, and the rest of the hadith is the same but with this variation of wording that lie said: Behold, for I am leaving amongst you two weighty things, one of which is the Book of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, and that is the rope of Allah. He who holds it fast would be on right guidance and he who abandons it would be in error, and in this (hadith) these words are also found: We said: Who are amongst the members of the household? Aren't the wives (of the Holy Prophet) included amongst the members of his house hold? Thereupon he said: No, by Allah, a woman lives with a man (as his wife) for a certain period; he then divorces her and she goes back to her parents and to her people; the members of his household include his ownself and his kith and kin (who are related to him by blood) and for him the acceptance of Zakat is prohibited." ”
Sunnis tend to view this as Sahih and have included it in Sahih Muslim[2]

A narration attributed to Tirmidhi reports:
“ I m leaving among you something which is very important and should be followed, you will not go astray if you get hold of it after I am gone, one part of it being more important than the other: Allah's Book, which is a rope stretched from Heaven to Earth, and my close relatives, who belong to my household. These two will not separate from one another till they come down to the reservoir, so consider how you act regarding them after my departure."

Muhammad said: "One of them (i.e. the Thaqalayn) is the Book of Allah and the other one is my select progeny (Itrat), that is family (Ahlul-Bayt). Beware of how you behave (with) them when I am gone from amongst you, for Allah, the Merciful, has informed me that these two (i.e., Quran and Ahlul-Bayt) shall never separate from each other until they reach me in Heaven at the Pool (of al-Kawthar). I remind you, in the name of Allah, about my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you, in the name of Allah, about my Ahlul-Bayt. Once more! I remind you, in the name of Allah, about my Ahlul-Bayt." [5]
Volume 6, Chapter 31, Hadith No. 3788:

Zaid bin Arqam, narrated that the messenger of Allah . said: "Indeed, I am leaving among you, that which if you hold fast to them, you shall not be misguided after me. One of then is greater than the other: (First is) The book of Allah is a rope extended from the sky to the earth, and (the second is) my family, the people of my house (ahlul bait), and they shall not split until they meet me at the hawd, so look at how you deal with them after me." (Sahih).
Volume 6, Chapter 31, Hadith No. 3786:

Jibir bin Abdullah said: "I saw the Messenger of Allah during his Hajj, on the Day of Arafah (on his last pilgrimage). He was upon his camel Al-Qaswa, giving a Khutbah, so he said: O People! Indeed, I have left among you, that which if you hold fast to it, you shall not go astray: The Book of Allah (Quran) and my Family, the People of my House (Ahlul-Bait).(Sahih)

Da‘wat dhul-‘Ashīrah - Summoning the Family
Islam began when Muhammad became forty years old. Initially, the mission was kept a secret. Then three years after the advent of Islam, he was ordered to commence the open declaration of his message. This was the occasion when God revealed the verse "And warn your nearest relations,".[51]
When this verse was revealed, Muhammad organized a feast that is known in history as "Summoning the Family — Da‘wat dhul-‘Ashīra". He invited around forty men from the Banu Hashim and asked Ali to make arrangements for the dinner. After having served his guests with food and drinks, when he wanted to speak to them about Islam, Abu Lahab ibn 'Abdul Muttalib forestalled him and said, "Your host has long since bewitched you." All the guests dispersed before Muhammad could present his message to them.
Muhammad then invited them the next day. After the feast, he spoke to them, saying:
O Sons of ‘Abdul-Muttalib! By Allāh, I do not know of any person among the Arabs who has come to his people with better than what I have brought to you. I have brought to you the good of this world and the next, and I have been commanded by the Lord to call you unto Him. Therefore, who amongst you will support me in this matter so that he may be my brother (akhhī), my successor (wasiyyī) and my caliph (khalifatī) among you?[52]
This was the first time that Muhammad openly and publicly called the relations to accept him as the Messenger and Prophet of God, as well as being the first time that he called for a person who would aid him in his mission. At the time, no one but the youngest of them — Ali, stood up and said, "I will be your helper, O Prophet of God."[52]
Muhammad then put his hand on the back of Ali's neck and said:
Inna hadhã akhhí wa wasiyyí wa khalífatí fíkum, fasma‘û lahu wa atí‘û — Verily this is my brother, my successor, and my caliph amongst you; therefore, listen to him and obey.[52]

Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal : When the āyah "And warn your relatives of nearest kin" (26:214) was revealed, the Prophet gathered his family around him and treated 30 of them to a meal and then said: "Who is willing to guarantee my debts and commitments so that he should be with me in paradise and should be my successor from among my family." A person whom Shurayk did not name, answered: O Messenger of Allah you are like a sea, who can take charge of this responsibility. The Prophet repeated his statement to his relatives, and (Imam) 'Alī [('a)] replied: "I will undertake this responsibility."[117]

Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Tha'labi in his Manaqib and Tafsir, Ibn Maghazili Faqih Shafi'i in his Manaqib and Mir Seyyed Ali Hamadani in his Mawaddatu'l-Qurba (Mawadda VI) : narrate from the Second Rightly-Guided Caliph, Umar bin Khattab, who, when the Muhammed established fraternal and brotherly ties between the companions, said, 'This Ali is my brother in this world and in the hereafter. Among my descendants he is my caliph; he is my successor (vicegerent) in my community. He is the heir to my knowledge; he is the payer of my debt. What belongs to him belongs to me; what belongs to me belongs to him; his benefit is my benefit and his loss is my loss. He who is a friend of his is really a friend of mine and he who is an enemy of his is really an enemy of mine.

A narration attributed to Shu'ba reports:
“ This hadith has been narrated. on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters. Amir b. Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported on the authority of his father that Muawiya b. Abi Sufyin appointed Sa'd as the Governor and said: What prevents you from abusing Abu Turab (Hadrat 'Ali), whereupon be said: It is because of three things which I remember Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said about him that I would not abuse him and even if I find one of those three things for me, it would be more dear to me than the red camelg. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say about 'Ali as he left behind hrin in one of his campaigns (that was Tabuk). 'All said to him: Allah's Messenger, you leave me behind along with women and children. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there is no prophethood after me. And I (also) heard him say on the Day of Khaibar: I would certainly give this standard to a person who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah and his Messenger love him too. He (the narrator) said: We have been anxiously waiting for it, when he (the Holy Prophet) said: Call 'Ali. He was called and his eyes were inflamed. He applied saliva to his eyes and handed over the standard to him, and Allah gave him victory. (The third occasion is this) when the (following) verse was revealed:" Let us summon our children and your children." Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family." ”
Sunnis tend to view this as Sahih and have included it in Sahih Muslim[1]

In Surah Imran - (Imran was also the name of Abi Talib - hence the Descendants of Ali Ibne Abi Talib (AS) which includes the Imam Hassan (AS) and Imam Husain (AS)

"Verily God preferred Adam, Noah and the family of Ibrahim and Imran above all His creatures.,Offsprings, one of the other." Quran 3:33-34
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:48 pm

Correct you can't judge by sectarian followers.

Br mohamedshah

Read following

http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com ... ed-caliph/

It will give
Rational proofs which refute the Shia myth of taking Ali(ra) as a divinely appointed Caliph.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:31 pm

To glorify the position of saani that is the second so called caliph i would quote the incident that happened after the demise of RasoolAllah s.a.w.w. these people gathered and surrounded the house of Maula Ali, they shouted and chanted to open the door (they were there to take oath of allegiance from Maula Ali in favour of awwal), on this maulatena Fatima a.s said to Maula Ali that you are the sahib of Zulfiqar show them the way to hell, at that time Azaan was raised from the masjid saying MOHAMMAD UR RASOOL ALLAH on this Maula Ali said if now i raise my sword these people would even abolish the name of your father from Azaan, he did sabar, sabar at all costs (please dont forget it was Ali who dismantle the door of khyber with one hand and killed knights like amr bin abdewad who was a fear for everybody), then the crowd chanted we would burn down your house if you would not open, Maulatena Fatima a.s said these people would do what they are saying therefore Maula please permit me to open the door which Maula Ali did, Fatima knowing that these people are disrespectful to the family of RassolAllah and would not give her time to go into the room hide behind the door after opening it, saani after knowing that Fatima was behind the door kicked the door hard and Maulatena Fatima was crushed between the door and the wall, she was pregnant with son about whom RasoolAllah said that when this child borns name him MOHSIN, due to this crush maulatena Fatima fell unconscious on the ground and the baby died in her womb, these people then put black rope in the neck of Maula Ali and dragged him like they would drag a camel, Maula Ali uttered the words complaining RasoolAllah that your ummat has made me helpless. when Fatima regained consciousness she came and delivered a khutba in high spirits to defend the family of RasoolAllah but alas sani slapped Fatima a.s and asked his man to whip Fatima, this is just a small part of the great services that these khalifas did for Islam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:27 pm

That is a brilliant fairy tale. Alas, it is devoid of all truth. Didn't RasoolAllah know that this child will be killed before he was born that he went forward to name him after his birth? He knew about Imam Hussein's shahadat before hand didn't he? Looks like Bollywood writers borrow their stories from you. That is why those stories have so many holes in them!!

For a few centuries, the end of the story was the breaking down of the door. Then Fatima getting slapped was appended to the story. And then Fatima is now being whipped as well. I shudder to think what these people are going to add next to this fairy tale.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:57 am

i was sure it would be nobody other then you anjami who would burn with the fire of jealousy against panjatan who says abu sufian muawiya yazeed shimar lahab have gone to hell yes their bodies are burning in hell but their spirits are still living in people like you anjami curse to you

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:37 am

I am not the one finding new ways to torture the panjatan.

questions

Unread post by questions » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:11 pm

What the Aga Khan asks of his people : TKN - Nazrana of Time and Knowledge..

http://simerg.com/stories-of-ismaili-vo ... azar-imam/

And what SMS asks of his people : More gold, more coconuts, more colored ridas in boxes, more najwa, more salams, more ziyafats, more of all bohras becoming a joke, baba morela ...

Incredible that people still cant see it !

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:27 am

hey question would you shut up and mind your own faction get going with your fake imam who is fond of playing racing and marry french and italian beauties better stop comparing our mola with your......

questions

Unread post by questions » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 am

salaar wrote:hey question would you shut up and mind your own faction get going with your fake imam who is fond of playing racing and marry french and italian beauties better stop comparing our mola with your......
Kyun, mirchi lagi ?! Truth hurts Salaar

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:05 am

understand the difference between HIS HOLINESS and HIS HIGHNESS and if you talk abt truth you will have to go centuries back and look into the fitnat that you people created and later ran into persia

questions

Unread post by questions » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:15 pm

Salaar - not that I am answerable to you, but I am born bohri. I just grew up and started thinking . Suggest you try it too.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:35 pm

yup you may be born in a bohra family but now you have become so intelligent that you have discarded your believes, very clever, once Abu Hanifa visited Imam Jaffar us Sadiq. Imam a.s asked him about certain judgements that he made regarding death penalties that he handed over to people, Imam a.s asked him from where do you derive your judgements, on this he said from the holy book after that hadees and then my own wisdom and used the word QAYAAS, Imam a.s asked him what is more filthier semen or urine, he replied ofcourse urine because after all drop of semen produces offspring , Imam said then why you are asked to take bath when semen comes out of your body and no need for bath when filthier urine passes out, secondly Imam asked what comes first namaz or roza, he replied namaz. Imam said when a women is passing through periods why is she required to keep the roza after attaining purity and not namaz although namaz is more important , so my point here its not always that your wisdom and logic works, sometimes too much thinking drags you into mud.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:32 am

but now you have become so intelligent that you have discarded your believes
That is exactly what people of Arabia did when Prophet Mohammed brought them the right message of Al Islam and that is what Imam Ali did to his followers. once that got the right message, they became intelligent and discarded their believes of being Mushrik and Kaafir, Wish you could do the same.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

The entire discussion between Abu Hanifa and Imam Jafar as Sadiq appears to have been written by fiction writers.

For eg. did the writers take into account the fact that urine is involuntary and semen in most cases is voluntary. Second if semen is more filthier than urine, will your spouse agree for you to pass urine inside of her than semen? Did you know about the hadith of the prophet (saw) which says that the biggest reason for azaab of Qabr is failure to avoid the body from being soiled by urine?

Next, coming to namaaz and roza. To say one is more important than the other is to say that a mother loves one child more than the other. Namaz is mentioned in the Quran 67 times (as salah). How many times is Roza (as Siyam) mentioned in the Quran? When a man is sick he or she can skip roza but even a drowning man is asked to pray salah just with the action of his eyes. If you can't stand sit and pray salah. If you can't sit then pray salah while lying down. I am not trying to say salah is more important than roza, because to say one is more important than the other is to say that one is less important than the other and that would imply that it is ok to miss that which is less important for that which is more important. And in case of roza and salah, neither can be missed for the sake of the other.

These discussions between sunni imams and imam Jafar Sadiq are simply fairy tales created after the fact.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:33 am

whatever we say is a fairy tale for you when you have no clue how to answer anything you simply say thats not true, by the way you are repeating the same thing that i quoted except that the position of namaz and roza is same no no no namaz comes on top of the list to roza but that is not a justification to undermine the position of roza, however anajmi why you put so much pressure on your tiny brain these topics are not in your syllabus

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:40 am

Actually, I have answered it perfectly. I have shown that the discussion between Abu Hanifa and Imam Jafar Sadiq that you posted is a tale of fiction. Neither of those two great Imams would have such an idiotic discussion.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Nonsense. If followers are bad... it means their beliefs are bad.
Yes we can - Abde Bohras have become junglee because the Kothar is junglee.
Thankfully most Bohras do not follow the Kothar, indeed we are against them.
Yes we can - the Wahhabi sect is evil as most Wahhabi followers believe every word of their evil teachings.
Which is why they bring such disgrace and atrocity to the name of Islam.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Muslim First wrote:

See if you disagree with any of 48 Ahadith regarding BELIEF
http://ahadith.co.uk/chapter.php?cid=2&page=1&rows=10
See if you disagree with the Quran:

7:86
And do not sit on every path, threatening and averting from the way of Allah those who believe in Him, seeking to make it [seem] deviant. And remember when you were few and He increased you. And see how was the end of the corrupters.

7:87
And if there should be a group among you who has believed in that with which I have been sent and a group that has not believed, then be patient until Allah judges between us. And He is the best of judges

Anyway, good to see you back MF! I take it you must have solved all the problems in Sunni'ism - that was quick dude!
I'm grateful to you for doing that... from now on I'm sure there won't be any more stories in the newspapers about all the evil your kind do here in the UK.... Phew!
Although, to be honest... I wish you had done something years ago... :roll:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Muslim First wrote:

Correct you can't judge by sectarian followers.

Br mohamedshah

Read following

http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com ... ed-caliph/

It will give
Rational proofs which refute the Shia myth of taking Ali(ra) as a divinely appointed Caliph.
Here is a website with rational proofs which refute Islam = http://falseislam.org/

After you've read that MF... I'm sure you will leave the religion.

Please then leave this forum too, and never come back.

Thanks!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:18 pm

anajmi wrote:That is a brilliant fairy tale. Alas, it is devoid of all truth. Didn't RasoolAllah know that this child will be killed before he was born that he went forward to name him after his birth? He knew about Imam Hussein's shahadat before hand didn't he? Looks like Bollywood writers borrow their stories from you. That is why those stories have so many holes in them!!

For a few centuries, the end of the story was the breaking down of the door. Then Fatima getting slapped was appended to the story. And then Fatima is now being whipped as well. I shudder to think what these people are going to add next to this fairy tale.
You do realise that these "stories" are mainly based on Sunni Hadiths, right Anajmi?

Oh wait... you haven't googled that far yet have you lol!