An excerpt from Aga Khan interview

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
zinger

Re: An excerpt from Aga Khan interview

Unread post by zinger » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:56 am

Dear Salim and JavedJhuma,

my advise to you 2 would be to completely ignore monginis.

JJ, you are new here. Salim, you have been around for little longer than i, so you know exactly who or what monginis is.

you have doubtless seen the issues i had with him in his avtaar as incredible and i have even posted the PMs that he sent me, here on this forum, which eventually got him banned. he had appeared under 3-4 new ids after that because i kept reporting them to admin.

my suggestion is that you not spam his pms but post them here for the world to see what he is. that will hopefully open the eyes of some people who still feel that he is sane enough to have a conversation with.

as for MF, my only suggestion to you would be to leave him alone. he is not a bad person. he is just much to closed-minded to be open to discussion. he is at heart, a nice person, and would be quite amiable if he dropped his hatred for all things that dont align to his views

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:28 am

@ Brain dead abde Zinger

ise kehte hain naach naa jaane aangan tera

hey abde, who asked your opinion? what do you know about AK? how do you see him as a leader? thats the topic all about and not about INCREDIBLE OR MUSLIM FIRST.

but any ways if you want more kicks from me, do continue posting here and we shall see how far it goes. :wink:
Last edited by monginis on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:29 am

javed has already got his dose, if he will ask for more, he will get it LOL

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:26 am

hello
till now i was fan of monginis, but the way his mind is developed and thinking about another reliegion, i think he is the of the same coin of MF. they both are fundamentalist, dont want to accept anothers point of view. think they are the only ppl who know truth. both are necessarily same subscribing to different views.. in fact monginis may not know still b4 100 yrs, there was no lisane dawat. we all spoke the language of the land, and that is the correct thing to do. in gulf they speak arabic, coz that is their language. and what is bad about dandia and dancing. even yemenis and arab dance. the main problem is we mix religion with tradition. in islam there is no such things as dance and dandiya are haraam. . the calender we follow is also not actually islamic calender. it is actually arabic calender which was followed in arabia long b4 islam came.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:30 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:hello
till now i was fan of monginis, but the way his mind is developed and thinking about another reliegion, i think he is the of the same coin of MF. they both are fundamentalist, dont want to accept anothers point of view. think they are the only ppl who know truth. both are necessarily same subscribing to different views.. in fact monginis may not know still b4 100 yrs, there was no lisane dawat. we all spoke the language of the land, and that is the correct thing to do. in gulf they speak arabic, coz that is their language. and what is bad about dandia and dancing. even yemenis and arab dance. the main problem is we mix religion with tradition. in islam there is no such things as dance and dandiya are haraam. . the calender we follow is also not actually islamic calender. it is actually arabic calender which was followed in arabia long b4 islam came.
brother it seems you took me wrong, I suggest you to do some research on Agha khanis, I really like their open ideas but unfortunately I cant compromise on basics of ISLAM specially QURAAN.

there is no doubt agha khan is smart leader (much smart than bohra current leader MS) but again abandoning ISLAMIC values isnt very much appreciated.

brother Salaar has already explained about dance and music part, you can read his comment again.

now I am engaged in some important matters, so wont be able to participate further, but any ways good to know people were following my point of views.

good luck.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:58 pm

brother it seems you took me wrong, I suggest you to do some research on Agha khanis, I really like their open ideas but unfortunately I cant compromise on basics of ISLAM specially QURAAN.

Who are you that we should compromise with you. Ismailis follow all the principles of Islam and more but you are blind and deaf. You don't want to see and you don't want to hear. Who cares what you think, laloo!
I did not take you wrong. I do not have to research Aga Khanis. I am an Aga Khani. My forefathers came from Iran with Aga Khan First. They have always served the Imam and today my cousins are in service of the Imam.

Let me tell you something, before you open your mouth, clear your brain of any prejudice. It is a fact the bohra women are no different from Ismaili women. I have been to their functions. Like the Aga Khanis they are highly educated, socialble, life loving and devote their lives to their children and bohra children are also highly educated and some of them even inter-married Aga Khanis. However, the families have stayed neutral and let them be.

We are living in a different world. We have to love people, accept them as they are. Islam is a very, very diverse religion. Muslims are the only ones who survived the Communist Russia because of their deep beliefs in their faith. Shias, Sunnis, Ismailis, etc. stuck together and hid their literature in rooms dug underground and preserved their heritage. It all surfaced when Soviet Union crumbled. A christian man who converted to Ismailism, went to Tajikistan and did a documentary on that. Did you know that?

You are disgrace to Islam, including your chamcho MF.

Just go and enjoy your work. Don't ever point your finger at the Aga Khanis because you will get an earful from me. You know nothing about Aga Khanis. You are only hurting yourselves not us. We are the happiest people on earth because we have our Spiritual father with us. We are no orphans like some of them here. We do not attack anybody but will definitely respond. Make no mistake about it.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Brother Zinger, ASA,
as for MF, my only suggestion to you would be to leave him alone. he is not a bad person. he is just much to closed-minded to be open to discussion. he is at heart, a nice person, and would be quite amiable if he dropped his hatred for all things that dont align to his views
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot leave MF alone. He is a liar. Instead of telling me Why Hazarat Umar congratuated Our Mowla Ali AS, he quoted a hateful piece from some idiot which just stank. I was not going to read it. All I wanted to know why Umar congratulated Hazarat Ali, AS and he is giving this piece of.....;?

When he was cornered about Ushr, he spent day and half surfing the internet and came out with some trash which I had no time to read.

Now, brother, with all due respect, tell me what makes you say, "he is at heart, a nice person, and would be quite amiable if he dropped his hatred for all things that dont align to his views"

How is he good at heart? A biased person has no heart. There is poison running through a biased person. He lies, and repeats same stuff again and again because he has no brain. Tell me what good has he done. He is a guest on this forum but has not spared venom against the Bohoras and Ahle Bayt whom the Bohas and all Shias revere. He has no shame. He knows nothing about the Qur'an and the Sunnah, otherwise he would not be so idiotic because Prophet SAW taught us the ethics of Islam, including how to behave when you are at somebody's house! And how to entertain a guest!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Mongirin
now I am engaged in some important matters, so wont be able to participate further, but any ways good to know people were following my point of views.

If you want to save your face stay where you are or assume another identity and behave yourself otherwise you will have to run again. Nobody, except your twin, MF, was following your point of view. Others were bashing you!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:34 pm

ASA Bhai Qutub Maamajiwala,

You are right about Monkey! He and MF forget about the naked women of the Middle East, who are predominantly Muslim and who do belly dancing! However, I respect them, because they are beautiful, good dancers. I admire their co-ordination and reflexes. I do not go there to do badnazar. It is part of their culture. I have been to many Arab Muslim weddings, especially from Egypt who always bring Belly dancers.

But Nay, they won't mention that. I guess Mongirin has never heard of it! And as for MF, he pretends they don't exist. LOL

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:44 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:ASA Bhai Qutub Maamajiwala,

You are right about Monkey! He and MF forget about the naked women of the Middle East, who are predominantly Muslim and who do belly dancing! However, I respect them, because they are beautiful, good dancers. I admire their co-ordination and reflexes. I do not go there to do badnazar. It is part of their culture. I have been to many Arab Muslim weddings, especially from Egypt who always bring Belly dancers.

But Nay, they won't mention that. I guess Mongirin has never heard of it! And as for MF, he pretends they don't exist. LOL
it seems agha khan him self is writting this shiit... :mrgreen: haha

any other post is not even worth to reply..... :arrow: