An excerpt from Aga Khan interview

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
monginis

Re: An excerpt from Aga Khan interview

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:54 am

javedjhuma is none other than DR nut job who is also using another ID Hero-SKQ, his foul mouth and stupid habit of loling around exposes this idiot all the way. (till now he was bohra and now suddenly he became agha khani) any ways he deserves to be follower of that Krishna lover. :mrgreen:

any ways Salim sounds more resonable so I might reply his comments further.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:59 am

@ salim,

if you respect Bukhari then you should respect the whole book and not just bit and pieces, you cant just chose what you like annd throw back what you dont like.

according to bukhari bau bakar is real sucessor, so if you really want to bring bukhari between this talk, make sure you agree on this first thing.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:07 am

salim wrote:If you reject the above Hadiths then, thats fine. How about Fatimid Imams. They were big fan of music. Specially Imam az-Zahir. He is know for his affinity towards music. Now you reject Imams as well? I am not opposing you and I understand that you have your own believes you are not rejecting something because you want to be with evil. Same thing with me, or we ismailis are not fools as well. I don't think any ismaili believe in Aga Khan because he want not believe in Islam. Actually it is otherwise. We believe Aga Khan is our Imam and he is appointed by Allah that is why we believe in him. It is ok to not agree with each other.
oh come on brother you cant justify hindu fied customs of yours by hiding it behind Imam names.

have you watch that L.A video?

do you see how your woman are dressed? half sleeves and open hairs?

do you really think bibi fatema(s) would be happy to see her followers in this condition?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:09 am

and btw I always wanted to know why your leader has to marry european models? why not some dignified muslim women?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:33 am

monginis wrote:and btw I always wanted to know why your leader has to marry european models? why not some dignified muslim women?
No matter whic country Muslima comes.
Noorani male are only attracted by European or American trash.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 am

The stunning wife of the billionaire Aga Khan’s son Prince Hussain has confirmed their divorce after snapping up a $2.2 million Manhattan apartment to start a new life, MailOnline can reveal.

Princess Khaliya Khan, 36, bought the property in her maiden name, Kristin White, just weeks before her ex-husband’s elder brother Prince Rahim Aga Khan celebrated his wedding to American supermodel Kendra Spears.

Princess Khaliya, a New York-born blonde, married Prince Hussain, 39, in the fairtytale setting of the Chateau of Chantilly in September 2006. She adopted the name Khaliya upon converting to Islam for her marriage.

The couple met when they were both were studying at New York’s Columbia University, from where they graduated with masters degrees.
News of Prince Hussain's divorce to Princess Khaliya comes just days after the Aga Khan's eldest son married his American sweetheart, model Kendra Spears.

Kendra, who has now taken on the new title of Princess Salwa, wed Prince Rahim in a picturesque service in the grounds of the Château de Bellerive, overlooking the shores of Lake Geneva in Switzerland.

The model, who has been compared to Cindy Crawford for the mole on her upper lip, has worked for respected fashion houses such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Dolce & Gabbana.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:20 pm

monginis wrote:
salim wrote:If you reject the above Hadiths then, thats fine. How about Fatimid Imams. They were big fan of music. Specially Imam az-Zahir. He is know for his affinity towards music. Now you reject Imams as well? I am not opposing you and I understand that you have your own believes you are not rejecting something because you want to be with evil. Same thing with me, or we ismailis are not fools as well. I don't think any ismaili believe in Aga Khan because he want not believe in Islam. Actually it is otherwise. We believe Aga Khan is our Imam and he is appointed by Allah that is why we believe in him. It is ok to not agree with each other.
oh come on brother you cant justify hindu fied customs of yours by hiding it behind Imam names.

do you really think bibi fatema(s) would be happy to see her followers in this condition?
First you were against of Sunnis, then Fathimi Imams (period of whose all Bohras calls it Golden age of Bohras) and now hindus. My dear friends. Hindus are humans too. God has send prophets to India as well. There is good and every culture. God has made all of us from same pair. Either they are hindus, jews, sunni, shias, bohras or whoever we have got guidance from Allah. I can't explain you more. Fundamentalist is good for no one.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:55 pm

brother Salim I am not against any one, I respect AK as well, I like his charitable activities and also his vision for his community, but when it comes to ISLAM he has manipulated lots of things and most important abolished 5 pillars of ISLAM which are clear in Quraan.

I dont have any thing against hindus I keep close eyes on many mystic Hindu saints and I hear their words as well, but I am not Hindu, so yes I wont be praising dancing of them.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:10 pm

monginis wrote:brother Salim I am not against any one, I respect AK as well, I like his charitable activities and also his vision for his community, but when it comes to ISLAM he has manipulated lots of things and most important abolished 5 pillars of ISLAM which are clear in Quraan.

I agree with you but Salim has blinders on his eyes.

I dont have any thing against hindus I keep close eyes on many mystic Hindu saints and I hear their words as well, but I am not Hindu, so yes I wont be praising dancing of them.

try and find housing in Hindu society in Gujarat.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

My dear friends. Hindus are humans too. God has send prophets to India as well.
And names of Hindu Prophets as per Islamic teachings! ( Quran and Hadith references)

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:16 pm

monginis wrote:and btw I always wanted to know why your leader has to marry european models? why not some dignified muslim women?
Bibi khadija converted to islam after his marriage with Muhammad. Bibi Khadija married three times. Quran gives you right to marry those who follow the book. It is sunnah of Rasool to Marry non Muslim and then convert her to Islam. And FYI - this lady is Bibi Khadija and not Bibi Aysha. Bibi Khadija is respected by Shia, Sunni.

I believe in Islam marriage is a contract between two person, it is not a holy communion of spirits like in Christianity of Hinduism. Also I believe that a person is responsible for his own deeds, like Muhammad was responsible for his deeds not Aysha's.

The text bellow is not my point of view. It is just meant to give you knowledge about Islam which you may not have read before.

You don't believe in Bukhari and Sunni Hadiths. You don't believe in fatimids, then look at other imams who have married non-muslims. You should do a search. Why go too far, let's start from the roots. I want you to do a search of who married who with Panjatan Pak. let's start with Muahammad and then Ali,Fatima, Hassan, Hussan. Read some books about their marriage lives, about their wives and their characters. And if you have guts, read about extended family of pajatan pak. Wives of Muhammad other than Kadija, wives of Ali other than fatima, and many wives of Hassan and their kids. Be open, read books that have opposing views as well. Once you are done reading and then let me know if you still want to debate. Currently what you are doing is just shooting from the hip. Once you will start reading history, you will learn a lot.

Islam does not teach us to be racist. Islam is not jut for Bohras who only follow either uncle or the nephew and who wear kowmi libas and try to not speak in Gujarati but speak in lisane dawat when they are Jamat Khana. Islam is for Brown skin bhoras, Islam is also for other brown skin people, they are also for white, black, yellow and every kind skin. It is natural that Bohras can understand Islam a little different than Ismailis, Shia, Sunnis. But at the end we all believe in same Allah and follow the same prophet. I can guarantee that majority of Bohras won't even agree with your interpretation, let go other Muslims. Even your family member may not agree with you. This is human nature. Instead of throwing stones at one another we should learn from one another.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:30 pm

The reason of Aga Khan marrying outside his community given to me by a Khoja friend was that since all Khojas are his children, the women then become his daughters so how can he marry his daughter ? Bro Salim can correct me if the reasons given are wrong.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:33 pm

I once again reiterate that although I don't subscribe to the Aga Khan school of thought but I still admire his work and efforts in helping his followers. He really takes great care of his subjects.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Muslim First wrote:
The stunning wife of the billionaire Aga Khan’s son Prince Hussain has confirmed their divorce after snapping up a $2.2 million Manhattan apartment to start a new life, MailOnline can reveal.

Princess Khaliya Khan, 36, bought the property in her maiden name, Kristin White, just weeks before her ex-husband’s elder brother Prince Rahim Aga Khan celebrated his wedding to American supermodel Kendra Spears.

Princess Khaliya, a New York-born blonde, married Prince Hussain, 39, in the fairtytale setting of the Chateau of Chantilly in September 2006. She adopted the name Khaliya upon converting to Islam for her marriage.

The couple met when they were both were studying at New York’s Columbia University, from where they graduated with masters degrees.
News of Prince Hussain's divorce to Princess Khaliya comes just days after the Aga Khan's eldest son married his American sweetheart, model Kendra Spears.

Kendra, who has now taken on the new title of Princess Salwa, wed Prince Rahim in a picturesque service in the grounds of the Château de Bellerive, overlooking the shores of Lake Geneva in Switzerland.

I keep proving to you again and again you do not follow the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW. You are a kafir.

So what if they got divorced?? At least when they divorce their women they set them off well. Both the x-wives are now doing charitable work with the money they were paid by the Imam. Even they learnt something from my Imam about Islam. You guys will never learn anything. On the other hand, your Aboos marry and discard them without giving a penny and move on to a younger bride. Look what they are doing in refugees camps.. Every three months these idiots go to refugee camps and there is a woman pimping your girls . Now the Ismaili women are working to help these women to save their girls. Remember the incident of the Mullah in Pakistan who wanted to marry a younger girl and who refused to marry him? He accused her adultery and had her brother hold her down and had her whipped! Now watch this: http://www.thenational.ae/.../online-tr ... hames-all- involved

And another one: http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.com/ ... gee-camps- facing-abuse-by-rich-arabs/

No wonder these Musims do not want to help the refugees because they camps. They did the same with Iraqi women who went to Syria. What sick minds!

And do not forget that Prophet's own daughter who married a Kafir! These are things beyond our comprehension. Just mind your own business. And stay away from fitnah. Prophet SAW and Hazarat Ali AS always stressed the importance of covering people's abe not opening it.

The model, who has been compared to Cindy Crawford for the mole on her upper lip, has worked for respected fashion houses such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Dolce & Gabbana.
Please cut and paste the links because I am new to this board and am having difficulty posting.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:34 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:I once again reiterate that although I don't subscribe to the Aga Khan school of thought but I still admire his work and efforts in helping his followers. He really takes great care of his subjects.

Thanks brother for your truthfulness. One correction brother, he does not ONLY help his followers, but he helps all the people of the world who need help. Just look at his projects in Third World countries, Middle East and Asia. Yes, we are very lucky to have an Imam. You don't have to subscribe or agree with our interpretation just the way we do not subscribe to yours or agree with your interpretation. Islam is a democratic and fluid religion. There is no rigidity in Islam. Those who do not understand Islam think they are following Islam but infact they are not. We shall leave that to Allah SWT. to judge. Peace.....!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 pm

monginis wrote:javedjhuma is none other than DR nut job who is also using another ID Hero-SKQ, his foul mouth and stupid habit of loling around exposes this idiot all the way. (till now he was bohra and now suddenly he became agha khani) any ways he deserves to be follower of that Krishna lover. :mrgreen:

Are you smoking something? Kiya Mirchi lagi?? I wish Qutbi-Hero would appear. Nevertheless, ask Admin if Qutbi-Hero and I are the same. He is in UK and I am West of England if you can figure out! I doubt it.

I am 100% Ismaili Muslim born of 100% Ismaili parents. I am not, and never was a Bohora. I always admire Bohras because they are nice people and educated. Never knew there were empty brains too. Now look how many abusive words you have used in your three line post and look at mine. Kapish?

By the way I like Krishna. He was a good man. Your brain cannot understand Him. So leave him alone. LOL

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Noorani male are only attracted by European or American trash.Muslim First

Private message
Spoken like a Jahil. You forget there were Italians, French, English, Russian, Parsis, Sudanese! They are all made by Allah SWT and they are Allah's creation. This is a free world you can marry anybody. Seems like you have been rejected by an American trash. Trash is your mindset, once in a while look at the people as they are not as you are. You will truly admire Allah's creation. Once you admire it you will be a Muslim until then I don't know what you are. Allah knows best! LOL

By the way you have posted Private Message!
Why is that. Were you posting to somebody????? LOL

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Bhai Salim, you are wasting your time with Unpadhs=illiterates. He doesn't even know all Shias quote Bukhari once in a while. It is not 100 percent correct, neither are other ahadith, but Bukhari is one of the best. I always refer to him because he is more accessible and most quoted.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Sorry brother Muslim to haunt you like this but you have still not replied me. Don't quote anything. If you think you are a good Muslim, I shall accept you as such provided you give me a truthful answer to: Why did Hazarat Umar congratulate Imam Ali AS in Ghadir? What happened? Please do not divert the subject by posting another material on Aga Khan because I am a well read person and I read every trashy magazine and good magazine. So I see them all and don't give a damn. So please tell me why did Hazarat Umar congratulate Hazarat Ali?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:52 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:
monginis wrote:javedjhuma is none other than DR nut job who is also using another ID Hero-SKQ, his foul mouth and stupid habit of loling around exposes this idiot all the way. (till now he was bohra and now suddenly he became agha khani) any ways he deserves to be follower of that Krishna lover. :mrgreen:

Are you smoking something? Kiya Mirchi lagi?? I wish Qutbi-Hero would appear. Nevertheless, ask Admin if Qutbi-Hero and I are the same. He is in UK and I am West of England if you can figure out! I doubt it.

I am 100% Ismaili Muslim born of 100% Ismaili parents. I am not, and never was a Bohora. I always admire Bohras because they are nice people and educated. Never knew there were empty brains too. Now look how many abusive words you have used in your three line post and look at mine. Kapish?

By the way I like Krishna. He was a good man. Your brain cannot understand Him. So leave him alone. LOL
Thanx for accepting it, now you can carry on with your dance and dandiya all your life. :mrgreen:

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:32 pm

[quote][oh come on brother you cant justify hindu fied customs of yours by hiding it behind Imam names.

Yes I did. Now remeber this is an open forum. You may avoid asking me questions, but you cannot prevent me from answering. Up until sixties and 70s bohoras used to wear the same stuff. In fact here in the West they still do. Do you call that "hindufie customs". Were they hiding behind Imams and Dai's names? What planet do you live on, and what do you smoke. Still not late. Ask Admin to do you a favor and ask Qutbi Hero to come and help you. I will pay his bill. I promise.

Where did you learn English and what is your education level? My daughter who is in fifth grade writes better. Never mind. I think women are well dressed and have beautiful hair, not hairs. What is your problem? Is this first time you have seen Muslimah dressed as such? Tell me how your mother is dressed? Never mind. Rida, huh? Sorry Rida is not our Kaumi Libas. We live in different world than you do.

do you really think bibi fatema(s) would be happy to see her followers in this condition?/quote] Why not. If she was born in this generation, she would accept it. You are talking as though those women are dressed nanga. Please have your eyes examined, and get gunk out of your heart. You will do better.

You know if Bibi Fatema AS would be living now, she will send you to a good school.

Keep posting against us and and be prepared to hear f rom me.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 am

Qutbi-Hero

I maintain I have nothing against Agha Khan or Ismailis. They can believe whatever they want to believe and have whatever customs they want to have. It is not my concern. Downgrading or elevating their community leader or his followers has no bearing whatsoever on my Iman . Like I said in my disclaimer , the sole reason for my series of posts were to expose the hypocrisy of the dissidents against the Bohra sect .They were using the name of Agha Khan in order to further alienate the readers against Bohra sect. And look how the author of this thread is twisting and turning and changing goalposts. I was goaded into this thread by wise_guy. Prima Facie , it seems Agha Khan has amassed enormous amount of wealth from his followers. Do I give a shit ? Do I lose sleep over it ? Absolutely not .

There is a saying James, dear "Iasa na Khar Musa upar From what you are stating is the Aga Khan who has not done anything you, you chose to pelt him because somebody was pelting your Dai. Did Any Ismaili join them. Above all you are quoting from a fitnati sight of MM. Never mind. You will one day have to answer to God for your borrowed lies. God is going to ask you: Didn't I give you a brain ?" What are you going to say.

By the way, those two guys did not " slap the Aga Khan with a law suit", but he sued them. Yet they still come to Jamat Khana, although they were approached by other sects. They refused to go anywhere. They apologised to Imam. There was a lot of community pressure on Imam to do baraat. He refused. This is how seriously he takes the Bayah of his Mureed.

Most Merciful left the fold on his own. He was not ex-communicated. He wrote a letter to the council saying he did not want to be part of the community. Only then Imam ex-communicated him at his own request.

I am sorry I saw your posts this late otherwise you would have definitely gotte some clarifications from me.

As for your statement that Aga Khan has amassed a lot of wealth from his followers and those Mandlis you quote, that is not true.. He did not open the mandlis at his own behest, it was the Jamat that requested. It is a one time fee, and I can provide from the ahadith and Qur'an what Allah SWT has said just ask. Regarding 10 and 12 percent. I can provide you accounting for that.

Nobody is forced to pay, it is true. Nobody knows whether we pay or not. Ushr 10% is mentioned in the Qur'an, in the Bible, in the torah and Hindu scriptures. We add 2.5% , the percentage Prophet had asked for. That is why we pay 12.5%. Everybody is left to their conscience. No guilt trip.

Aga Khan may look as though he has amassed a lot of wealth but he does have his private business also. But look at how much he spends in the Third World countries, Asia, Africa, Middle East.Ismailis don't support all his projects. And he doesn't even ask. It is all on volunter basis.Governments do support his projects. Please visit akdn.org and go through it. Also, every year we organize partnership walks. Whatever we collect is matched by the governments, sometimes even more. If you are in the US, please go to Boston. Partnership Walk is in April. I think it is next week or may be the following week. They are held in the UK and all over United States and Canada too.

Hope this satisfies you. If you want further information please ask, but don't take your anger and frustration out on my Imam. He helps, he does not hurt!

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:52 am

krishna lovers talking about bibi fatema? I mean this is heights of shame.

any ways I am done, I have exposed your fake customes and now you can dance around all your life. :D

BTW also check my personal message, and remember what I have wrote. GOOD LUCK. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:03 am

also would like to add, my good friend George soros makes billions of donation every year, and he is involved in many philanthropic activities, so he is IMAM as well? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: infact he earns this money and not collecting from any one, so he deserves to be more IMAM than AK.

abolishing ISLAMIC pillars and doing some donation doesnt prove any thing. :wink:

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:40 am

JavedhJuma wrote:

Noorani male are only attracted by European or American trash.Muslim First

Private message
Spoken like a Jahil. You forget there were Italians, French, English, Russian, Parsis, Sudanese! They are all made by Allah SWT and they are Allah's creation. This is a free world you can marry anybody. Seems like you have been rejected by an American trash. Trash is your mindset, once in a while look at the people as they are not as you are. You will truly admire Allah's creation. Once you admire it you will be a Muslim until then I don't know what you are. Allah knows best! LOL

By the way you have posted Private Message!
Why is that. Were you posting to somebody????? LOL
Brother your words are like gems, I love white skin women, if I change to Agha Khani will your Imam arrange European model for me to get hooked up with?
In one case my uncle said you guys give crores of rupees if someone changes over to the Agha khan religion. Is this true?

PS- take my comment as sarcasm. :P :mrgreen:

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Moginis, You are a crackpot. You don't make any sense. I am not even going to look at your message. It is going straight to the spam box. And as for Alamdar, is that your another I.D. because nobody gives you a hifi except this odd fellow who has just appeared. LOL

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:22 pm

monginis wrote:also would like to add, my good friend George soros makes billions of donation every year, and he is involved in many philanthropic activities, so he is IMAM as well? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: infact he earns this money and not collecting from any one, so he deserves to be more IMAM than AK.

abolishing ISLAMIC pillars and doing some donation doesnt prove any thing. :wink:
Don't forget Bill Gates and
How about Jimmy carter who builds houses and bill Clinton.

O do not forget Janab Eidhi. He has kept Pillars and distributes Zakat.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:Moginis, You are a crackpot. You don't make any sense. I am not even going to look at your message. It is going straight to the spam box. And as for Alamdar, is that your another I.D. because nobody gives you a hifi except this odd fellow who has just appeared. LOL
yes thats the best thing you can do in this situation, but any ways thanx for coming on bohra forum and sharing your pearls of wisdom. :mrgreen:

:arrow: now you can exit to more music concerts and dandiya ras with european babes. :lol:

salim

Unread post by salim » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:08 am

monginis wrote:
JavedhJuma wrote:Moginis, You are a crackpot. You don't make any sense. I am not even going to look at your message. It is going straight to the spam box. And as for Alamdar, is that your another I.D. because nobody gives you a hifi except this odd fellow who has just appeared. LOL
yes thats the best thing you can do in this situation, but any ways thanx for coming on bohra forum and sharing your pearls of wisdom. :mrgreen:

:arrow: now you can exit to more music concerts and dandiya ras with european babes. :lol:
Dear Javed,
This is very good forum, where you can learn so much about different cultures. I have come across many Bohras, in real life and on this forum. Most of the Bohras are not like Monginis. We do have some Ismailis who are very rigid and do not accept others, so do Bohras.

My dear Monginis,
Your value of hate towards so many "others" do not represent Bohras. You are against of sunnis, Christians and Hindus. You were making fun of Krishna, according to some scholars (Shia and Sunni) he may be prophet of Allah.

I know a lot of Bohras. Infact I have an extended family member who is Bohra. Regradless of which Dia you follow, Bohras are culturally very peace loving and good people. Most of them are above average to high achievers and respect others.

If have given you enough information, if you really care about Panjatan Pak, pick up a few books and read about them. Open you mind.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Muslim First wrote:
monginis wrote:also would like to add, my good friend George soros makes billions of donation every year, and he is involved in many philanthropic activities, so he is IMAM as well? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: infact he earns this money and not collecting from any one, so he deserves to be more IMAM than AK.

Don't forget Bill Gates and
How about Jimmy carter who builds houses and bill Clinton.

O do not forget Janab Eidhi. He has kept Pillars and distributes Zakat.
Since when is George Soros your friend? Never mind.

Does Janab Edhi pay Ushr? I have a great respect for him. He is a farishta on earth. You should not take his name but you are not worth taking his name. You claim to keep five pillars but are cheating on Ushr although you claim to be following the Qur'an and Sunnah. That is between you and Allah SWT.

As regards Bill Gates he too supports my Imam's work. If you don't know let me know and I will tell you. So does Bill Clinton! My Imam is a participant in Bill Clinton's initiatives.
I don't know about Jimmy Carter. Wherever you go you will hit a wall with the name of my Imam on it.

Since you have not responded to my question about why Hazarat Umar congratulated Imam Ali AS, let me pull it out of you mouth: because the Prophet SAW said: Those whose Mowla I am, Ali is their Mowla. See, it wasn't so difficult.