An excerpt from Aga Khan interview

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
JavedhJuma

Re: An excerpt from Aga Khan interview

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:02 pm

KA 786, Salimbhai,

MF is Aga Khan hater, Bohora hater Ithna hater Shia hater, Jew hater, Hindu hater, Christian hater. In a nut shell he is a hater of all God's religions, except for his own cult. He is a very, very, very sick man.

He claims to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet and Qur'an. Followers of his cult who claim to follow the Sunnah of Prophet SAW and Qur'an are murderers, adulterous, female subjugators, suicide bombers, etc. and claim to be following the Sunnah of Prophet SAW and Qur'an. What else is new!!!

Tell me when did the Prophet PBUH, use the kind of colorful language he uses for all religions, and their leaders except for his. And where in Qur'an does God tell Muslims to hate fellow Muslims or the people of the Book, etc.

He does not have a teacher to teach him right from wrong so he plays with gooo.

He is soooo sick that he goes to all religious sites and tries to dig up dirt, and then has the nerve to challenge them. This is the way he passes his time, i.e. getting dirty, like a pig rolling in his own filth, because there is no dirt under any of God's religions.. He is also registered as zzNoor on Ismaili.net

Getting dirty is his way of doing dawah! Has a pig ever done a dawah? Just ignore him.

Just go through his past posts and you will see how he hates Aga Khan, Ismailis, bohoras and Shia's in general He gets very insecure when anything related to Aga Khan comes in news highlighting him, and he shivers and gets angry and tries to reap him apart thus directing people from the subject matter. Only idiots join him, of whom there are very few.

Kutbi Hero, also my Hero, calls him the spade he is. Nobody else has the guts!

As Qutbi Hero says: PSSS: Aga Khan Zindabad

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Do you address your MHI as "Khudawind"
Can you explain meaning?
You posted the meaning of Khuda=Allah. Why did you leave "vind". Please tell us what that means. By the way I think it is Khudavand and not wind or vind. I did a google search. It comes from a Persian word, which means, Mowla, Lord, Master! And Parsis name their children Khudavand. So there are thousands of Khudavands running around!

Ask your Most Merciful Lord, if you don't know! you call Shias idol worshippers, but aren't you one? You call a human being,Most Merciful, and whose site you worship and believe to be true as you quote frequently from it, just like you quote Qur'an. I always thought Allah was the only Most Merciful!

Is that the best you can do to throw dirt at Shias, i.e. Most Merciful's words (you know he converted a lot of twelvers to his and your most convoluted religion). I have very close Ithna'Asheri friends in Vancouver who curse him after their prayers because he turned their beautiful children into his cult, all for measly dollars from the Saudis and Kuwaitis.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Ask your Most Merciful Lord,
Can you tell me who is he? I have only one I call me Allah SWT.
You call a human being,Most Merciful, and whose site you worship and believe to be true as you quote frequently from it, just like you quote Qur'an. I always thought Allah was the only Most Merciful!
Really! Do I? Can be more clear. There are many sites quoting Quran. Be specific.

KA786

Unread post by KA786 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:33 pm

@JavedhJhuma,
Earlier I had reached the same conclusion (after reading the link MF provided in this thread). zzNoor's posts at ismaili.net were very similar to MFs posts here.

I have also noticed he does like to take things out of context as well. As i had posted earlier that is why Allah has provided Surah An-Nas for us to recite to seek protection from these sinister folks, who try mislead.

Best Regards

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Is that the best you can do to throw dirt at Shias, i.e. Most Merciful's words (you know he converted a lot of twelvers to his and your most convoluted religion).
You must be Agakhani. This most merciful guy has converted lot of Ali worshippers to Islam. Nice job. Allah will give hom reward

KA786

Unread post by KA786 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Ask your Most Merciful Lord, if you don't know! you call Shias idol worshippers, but aren't you one? You call a human being,Most Merciful, and whose site you worship and believe to be true as you quote frequently from it, just like you quote Qur'an. I always thought Allah was the only Most Merciful!
Read it again and your answers are right in his post. Your are just generating new context by separating his thought.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Is that the best you can do to throw dirt at Shias, i.e. Most Merciful's words (you know he converted a lot of twelvers to his and your most convoluted religion).
You must be Agakhani. This most merciful guy has converted lot of Ali worshippers to Islam. Nice job. Allah will give hom reward
Yes I am Shia ImamiIsmaili Muslim. And His Highness the Aga Khan Shah Karim-Al-Husayni is my beloved Imam. Most Merciful (Your Allah), converted a lot of Ali worshippers to Shaitan's religion and not Islam, because There is no Islam without Ali Ibn AbiTalib, AS
Say what you wish to console yourself, but the fact remains Islam bila Ali = Iblis. Your Most Merciful's reward for bad mouthing Panjtan Pak and their progeny is nothing but Hell Fire. I hope Allah SWT gives you Nek Taufeeq, and stop you from idolising Most Merciful and stop you from criticising other people's beliefs. Ameen.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:36 am

Admin you must ban this moron for posting bull crap.
I dont see a reason why any idoliser shoud be allowed to post against ISLAMIC values on an ISLAMIC forum.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:07 pm

monginis wrote:
Admin you must ban this moron for posting bull crap.
I dont see a reason why any idoliser shoud be allowed to post against ISLAMIC values on an ISLAMIC forum.
Too bad. This is a tolerant site where everybody is allowed to speak and refute within a certain limit. Take a chill pill. What I posted was not bull crap it was a fact. Take your blinders off for a minute.

My post was nothing! What has been circulating is even worse. This was not for you, it was for those who have been bashing Shias. My message to them was, every community has its ills. We are not all perfect. These women are protesting the ills of Islam which are not there to begin with. They should direct their anger towards the ignorant Mullas and Molvis who have twisted Islam to suit their own agendas and made their lives miserable, and NOT ISLAM

As for idoliser, please speak for yourself! We are no idolisers. We don't bend and Kiss our Imam's feet or any small kids feet. Let us not get into a debate between Ismailis and Bohoras which is what others want to see.

Now watch this: http://youtu.be/WFUSl4GCIVs

Truly sad. I thought slavery was abolished by Prophet SAW, then what do you call this?
Peace!

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:51 pm

so what is your Imam doing here? sitting and watching dance? where in Quraan or hadis dance is accepted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhqglHAKoks

watch after 4 minutes and 30 seconds onwards.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Agha khan is 1000 miles away from basic ISLAMIC teachings, they dont pray dont fast dont respect muharram, dont go for haj dont believe in sunnah ...

can you deny this?

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:38 pm

monginis wrote:so what is your Imam doing here? sitting and watching dance? where in Quraan or hadis dance is accepted?

I have the video. Thanks for posting anyway. You made my day, because I do not have time to sit down and watch these. I watched the whole thing!!!!! Thanks again! Hope you watched the whole thing because there was a beautiful song by Salman, in honour of Hazarat Ali A.S. You forgot to mention that Aga Khan watched that too!

You are now diverting the subject. Why the hell do you hate Aga Khan sooo much. What has he done to you or the Bohoras. Or are you kissing up the wahabis? Besides, last two Syednas worked hand in hand with him. Even recently MBS' people from Saify Mahal went to visit him in Bombay when he was there to open the Aga Khan school in Haiderabad and inaugurate Humayun's tomb. Pictures of people from Saify Mahal are posted in this forum somewhere.

You are a disgrace to your Dai Qutbuddin. Somebody mentioned in this forum that Qutbuddin is copying Aga Khan's work (not exact words). And I have listened to all 13 bayans on his site. His vision is very much like that of the Aga Khan. Kudos to him. His children have good knowledge of the dawat history. I learnt a few things about the Bohora from them, especially of the Dai Kutubshah. I feel sorry that he has a fitnati like you among his followers! Hope he opens your mind. If he can't then you are bad news bro.

Have you ever heard of culture? In India, that is their culture. We acknowledge all cultures. Have you heard of Aga Khan Trust for Culture and Heritage? If not, then visit akdn.org and look at the sites.

In India aga Khan has restored many cultural sites. Unlike the Saudis who abolish their cultural heritage to make room for skyscrappers and convert Prophet SAW and Bibi Khadija's house into latrines!

Now, let me tell you something about dance in Islam. If you are a true Bohra Muslim then you will know that during Jang-E-Khaiber, men were very disheartened as the war was dragging on so the Prophet SAW asked women to come and sing . I am sure women even danced their cultural dances. Every community on this earth has its own culture and heritage. This is their richness.

So open your horizon! We are living in a different age. People with closed minds ae things of the past.

If you come back with another ignorant remark, I refuse to answer you. I don't like to waste my time with empty brains and loud mouths.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:45 pm

monginis wrote:Agha khan is 1000 miles away from basic ISLAMIC teachings, they dont pray dont fast dont respect muharram, dont go for haj dont believe in sunnah ...

can you deny this?

Are you kissing up to the Wahabis? Now listen for the last time. You are an ignorant Qutbudin follower and disgrace to his Dawat! You are a pathetic soul. All your questions here have been answered from Qur'an and ahadith in the past. Do the search, you will see. That is what I did. I read up for a whole month to see what kind of mindset I had to deal with here. So bro kudos to you and to your new dawat! You are a disgrace to Bohora religion, because you are very pathetic and ignorant soul. Chow!

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:21 am

Dear JavedhJuma and KA786,

I am one of the senior members of this forum. I know MF in and out. He has lots of good qualities. He need to understand Allah has created us among different groups, so that we can learn from each other. If Allah would have wished he would have created us all same. This is Wish of Allah and I hope we all understand, respect and follow his wish. This is my feeling that one day MF will understand this.

As per the fatwa of some unknow guy on youtube goes, we do not know his background. Was he paid to say that? "IF" he is shia ulema then why is his Ayatlullah disagree with him? What is his education? Did he write any books? I can show many more videos where people say bad about Muhammad, that does not make Muhammad bad.
Last edited by salim on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:50 am

monginis wrote:so what is your Imam doing here? sitting and watching dance? where in Quraan or hadis dance is accepted?

Dear Bro Monginis,

Come on Quran is full of songs, poems and music. Not just Quran, look up Torah, bible, etc. They do are full of songs. I do understand that some Muslims do not like poetry, songs and muslims, but many do like it.

Quran does not say a single word against Song, Poetry and Music. And These is what hadith says -

A slave girl belonging to Hassan Ibn Thabit (rta) came to us on ‘Id al Fitr. Her hair was unkempt and she carried a tambourine and was singing [some song]. Umm-i-Salamah rebuked her. But the Holy Prophet (sws) said to her: ‘Ummi-i-Salamah, let her [sing and rejoice]. Certainly every nation has an ‘Id and this day is our ‘Id’. (Mu‘jam Al-Kabir, No: 558)

And this is from Bukhari - A’ishah (rta) arranged the marriage of a close Ansari girl. The Holy Prophet (sws) also came to attend the ceremony. He inquired from the people: ‘Have you sent forth the bride?’ ‘Yes’, they replied. ‘Did you send any singer with her?’ He asked. ‘A’ishah (rta) replied in the negative. The Holy Prophet (sws) then remarked: ‘The Ansar cherish singing. It would be better that you sent along with her a singer who would sing’

Bukhari again - The Holy Prophet asked: ‘Who is that signer?’ They replied: ‘‘Amir bin Al-Akwa‘’. ‘God bless him’, prayed the Holy Prophet (sws).

Narrates Rabi‘, daughter of Mu‘wwadh: On the occasion of my transfer to my husband’s home after marriage, the Holy Prophet (sws) came to visit us and sat down on my bed just as you [the next narrator] are sitting before me now. Some slave girls were beating the Daff and singing in lamentation of their forefathers who had been killed during the battle of Badr. Then one of the girls sang: ‘Among us is the Prophet (sws) who knows even what will happen in coming days’. At this, the Holy Prophet (sws) said: ‘Do not say this, but go on singing.

And this is from Bayhaqi - Narrates Sa’ib Ibn Yazid: A woman came to the Holy Prophet (sws). He asked ‘A’ishah (rta): ‘Do you know her?’ ‘No, O Prophet (sws) of God’ she replied. ‘This is the female professional singer of such and such tribe. Do you want her to sing to you?’ So the woman sang for her.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Brother Salim,

Ignorant Muslims like Mongirin, know nothing! They do not know what culture means!

His Highness works so hard to revive Muslim Culture, through Music Initiative Programmes and Islamic Architecture. No other Muslim cares about Islamic Culture. And the likes of "morning glory" come here and abuse him. If HH did not promote Music Initiative, we, and future generations would not know anything about Islamic music.

I saw first hand when the group visited the U.S. how beautiful Islamic culture was and how beautiful the music songs and dances were.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:23 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:Brother Salim,

Ignorant Muslims like Mongirin, know nothing! They do not know what culture means!

His Highness works so hard to revive Muslim Culture, through Music Initiative Programmes and Islamic Architecture. No other Muslim cares about Islamic Culture. And the likes of "morning glory" come here and abuse him. If HH did not promote Music Initiative, we, and future generations would not know anything about Islamic music.

I saw first hand when the group visited the U.S. how beautiful Islamic culture was and how beautiful the music songs and dances were.
Brother
Have you heard " Apne that me Andhera aur dare shahar me digs Jalandhar Chaka"
First and foremost his job is to teach his Murids to pray Salat just as Prophet prYed. Next comes swam in Ramadan. Let's set aside Hajj. Not much left after 12.5, mandlis and nandis
You know he said he was going to introduce Namaaz 5 years ago. What's preventing him to do it?

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Brother

Have you heard :First and foremost his job is to teach his Murids to pray Salat just as Prophet prYed. Next comes swam in Ramadan. Let's set aside Hajj. Not much left after 12.5, mandlis and nandis

You know he said he was going to introduce Namaaz 5 years ago. What's preventing him to do it?
First answer me, what did Umar congratulate Mowla Ali for in Ghadeere Khum

2. Please translate: " Apne that me Andhera aur dare shahar me digs Jalandhar Chaka"

Rest assured your other questions will be answered. Unlike you, I do not evade questions.

By the way, also tell me: Would you leave the Prophet SAW's body and run to Sakifa leaving two men to take care of the Janaza of the Sardar of 124,000 Prophets and the Final Seal of Prophet, knowing very well there will be no Prophet? Besides, those who went to Sakifa were his fathers-in-laws. What father in law would leave his son-inlaw's body and his daughter's side to run to create fitnah?

Now tell me who is on the right path, Ali AS or your Aboos.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:09 pm

salim wrote:

Dear Bro Monginis,

Come on Quran is full of songs, poems and music. Not just Quran, look up Torah, bible, etc. They do are full of songs. I do understand that some Muslims do not like poetry, songs and muslims, but many do like it.

Quran does not say a single word against Song, Poetry and Music. And These is what hadith says -

A slave girl belonging to Hassan Ibn Thabit (rta) came to us on ‘Id al Fitr. Her hair was unkempt and she carried a tambourine and was singing [some song]. Umm-i-Salamah rebuked her. But the Holy Prophet (sws) said to her: ‘Ummi-i-Salamah, let her [sing and rejoice]. Certainly every nation has an ‘Id and this day is our ‘Id’. (Mu‘jam Al-Kabir, No: 558)

And this is from Bukhari - A’ishah (rta) arranged the marriage of a close Ansari girl. The Holy Prophet (sws) also came to attend the ceremony. He inquired from the people: ‘Have you sent forth the bride?’ ‘Yes’, they replied. ‘Did you send any singer with her?’ He asked. ‘A’ishah (rta) replied in the negative. The Holy Prophet (sws) then remarked: ‘The Ansar cherish singing. It would be better that you sent along with her a singer who would sing’

Bukhari again - The Holy Prophet asked: ‘Who is that signer?’ They replied: ‘‘Amir bin Al-Akwa‘’. ‘God bless him’, prayed the Holy Prophet (sws).

Narrates Rabi‘, daughter of Mu‘wwadh: On the occasion of my transfer to my husband’s home after marriage, the Holy Prophet (sws) came to visit us and sat down on my bed just as you [the next narrator] are sitting before me now. Some slave girls were beating the Daff and singing in lamentation of their forefathers who had been killed during the battle of Badr. Then one of the girls sang: ‘Among us is the Prophet (sws) who knows even what will happen in coming days’. At this, the Holy Prophet (sws) said: ‘Do not say this, but go on singing.

And this is from Bayhaqi - Narrates Sa’ib Ibn Yazid: A woman came to the Holy Prophet (sws). He asked ‘A’ishah (rta): ‘Do you know her?’ ‘No, O Prophet (sws) of God’ she replied. ‘This is the female professional singer of such and such tribe. Do you want her to sing to you?’ So the woman sang for her.
in this case your Quraan must be different than mine.

and btw it is not about poetry and music, it is about sitting on thrown and watching dance, how do you justify it?

can you imagine Imam Ali or Hussain sitting on thrown and watching dance? Nauzobillah.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:15 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:
monginis wrote:Agha khan is 1000 miles away from basic ISLAMIC teachings, they dont pray dont fast dont respect muharram, dont go for haj dont believe in sunnah ...

can you deny this?

Are you kissing up to the Wahabis? Now listen for the last time. You are an ignorant Qutbudin follower and disgrace to his Dawat! You are a pathetic soul. All your questions here have been answered from Qur'an and ahadith in the past. Do the search, you will see. That is what I did. I read up for a whole month to see what kind of mindset I had to deal with here. So bro kudos to you and to your new dawat! You are a disgrace to Bohora religion, because you are very pathetic and ignorant soul. Chow!
calling me names wont help your mission, and btw can you refute my comment?

do you guys read namaz, do fasting and go for haj?

in fact when I was in London I saw you guys doing music concert on 10th of muharram, and doing dandiya ras.

you are a true disgrace on ISLAM and Ahlul bayt.

you are worst than wahabis, atleast wahabis dont mock Hussain shadat by dancing on it.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Please translate: " Apne that me Andhera aur dare shahar me digs Jalandhar Chaka"
It roughly means "person does not enlighten his own house and tries to enlighten whole city"

If I was pir I will set example clean my personal life, marry a Muslima, not trash, discourage my daughter not to marry non Muslim.

Regarding answers to my questions, please do not start same dig ate all over again.
Beside Sahada a Muslim is required to pray five times or Shia way of combining 5 to 3.
Fast in Ramadan is must.

Ghadir
We have discussed it many times
Umar congratulated Hz Ali. He was not giving Bayat

Here is quote from .
Hadith of Ghadir Khumm [A Sunni Perspective]
http://web.archive.org/web/200906120526 ... adir-khumm
The Hadith of Ghadir Khumm

To summarize the Hadith of Ghadir Khumm: The soldiers in Ali’s army were very upset with Ali (رضّى الله عنه) for denying them linen and camels from the spoils, and they were not pleased with the fact that Ali (رضّى الله عنه) himself was accorded a special share of the Khums (i.e. the fifth of war booty). Of course, Ali (رضّى الله عنه) cannot be blamed for this privilege of taking an extra share of the Khums, which is a right accorded to the Prophet’s family in the Quran. Nonetheless, the people had anger in their eyes, so they took special offense when Ali (رضّى الله عنه) took a slave girl for himself from the Khums; the soldiers wrongfully accused Ali (رضّى الله عنه) of being a hypocrite for denying the clothes and camels to the men but for himself taking a slave girl. It was for this wrongful criticism of Ali (رضّى الله عنه) that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) defended Ali (رضّى الله عنه) in the Hadith of Ghadir Khumm.

First of all, the Hadith of Ghadir Khumm as recorded in Sahih Bukhari was not intended to make Ali (رضّى الله عنه) look evil at all. In fact, the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) defended Ali’s actions. It should be noted that even the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) himself took a slave girl and this has been narrated in both Sunni and Shia Hadith. Slavery was the cultural norm back then and the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) urged the Muslims to treat their slave girls as their wives. On other occassions, the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) would encourage emancipating slaves and marrying them. In any case, there are many lengthy articles that defend the Islamic position on this matter, and the reader is free to search the internet for them.

Secondly, it should also be noted that Buraida (رضّى الله عنه) was not criticizing Ali (رضّى الله عنه) because he thought having a slave girl was immoral. Instead, Buraida (رضّى الله عنه) was only criticizing Ali (رضّى الله عنه) for taking part of the Khums while denying it to his men; to Buraida (رضّى الله عنه), it would have been immaterial what Ali (رضّى الله عنه) took from the Khums whether it be a slave girl, linen, or camels.

Thirdly, the fact that Ali (رضّى الله عنه) took a slave girl is narrated in the Shia Hadith, so why should the Shia react so violently when a similar narration is in the Sunni Hadith? Is this not hypocrisy? Indeed, just as Buraida (رضّى الله عنه) was angry at Ali (رضّى الله عنه) for taking a slave girl in the Sunni Hadith, similarly was Fatima (رضّى الله عنها) angry at Ali (رضّى الله عنه) for taking a slave girl in the Shia Hadith. This Shia Hadith was narrated by one of the fore-fathers of Shia theology, namely Ibn Babaveh Al-Qummi, and it is available on YaZahra.com, a reputable Shia website:

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Celebrations, Dandia, Raas, Los Angeles Convention Centre. April 2008 Darbar

wow they look so islamic..... and the dandiya ras they doing will shame Hindus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXKcZGtsBTQ

I am really surprise by guts of these entities to come here and talk about QURAAN and ISLAAM.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:48 pm

monginis wrote:
salim wrote: Dear Bro Monginis,

in this case your Quraan must be different than mine.

and btw it is not about poetry and music, it is about sitting on thrown and watching dance, how do you justify it?

can you imagine Imam Ali or Hussain sitting on thrown and watching dance? Nauzobillah.
I think you did not read all above hadiths, read the one where prophet Muhammad was sitting with people and watching other sign and dance. Why would you think Ali and Hussain would go against what Muhammad did? I think you are mixing culture with something else. Dance, Songs and Music are bad if you do with prostitution and alcohol. But in cultural context prophet Muhammad has appreciate it. So before throwing stones, please check you facts.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:04 pm

this is so funny shia quoting bukhari which is actually a crap book for them. :wink:

one more thing, you guys throw back fard of Quraan which is namaz and fasting, but when it comes to ayyashi of watching dance you want to quote bukhari, and want to believe its a sunnah?

what is culture in music concert at 10th of muharram? how do u justify it?

burying girls and killing for honor was arab culture, do you guys appreciate it as well?

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:45 am

Muslim First wrote:
Please translate: " Apne that me Andhera aur dare shahar me digs Jalandhar Chaka"
It roughly means "person does not enlighten his own house and tries to enlighten whole city"

Al-hamdullillah, our city is green and well lit. Our flags are flying everywhere and our Imam is received with our own Anthem and in a manner in which a Head of State is received. That lights a fire under you, doesn't it. Well, get our of your dark hole and enjoy God's creation. Ismailis are well educated, well provided for, well taken care of. They are never left alone. Every time they are uprooted, Imam is there to help them to another country and likes of you get on his planes. Ask the Ugandans and the Afghanis. Because of our Imam some of your people also escaped persecution. So darkness in your house brother! Not in ours. Your children are kidnaped and used as jokeys in Dubai and yet there is nobody to help them. This would not happen to any Ismaili children.

In the house of darkness, which is your house, children strap bombs to themselves, for a promise of hooris and money for their parents. In your house of darkness, female children as young as 5 years old are raped. Please see Qutbi hero's post. In your unlit houseS, women are subjugated and are treated as slaves. I can go on and on. As regards lighting other houses: My Imam does that too. He has built schools and universities so children can get education and get far away from Mullas and the dark hearted people like you. He has built gardens, all over the world for children, and in Afghanistan he has built skating rinks, foot ball pavilions, for children to enjoy. Your cultists destroy these and he rebuilds them. He introduced "Roshan (light)" cell phone company so women can find employment. Hamare Ghar me Ujala hi Ujala.

If I was pir I will set example clean my personal life, marry a Muslima, not trash, discourage my daughter not to marry non Muslim.
You are no Pir material. Stop dreaming. My Imam's life is clean, it is your brain that is dirty. Go back to Prophet's time and see if all the women he married were born Muslims? And wasn't the Prophet's own daughter, Zainab, married to a Kafir?

Regarding answers to my questions, please do not start same dig ate all over again.

Please plain English, I do not understand Kreol or Harlem language..

Beside Sahada a Muslim is required to pray five times or Shia way of combining 5 to 3.since when have you started cozying up to Shias. You have condemning them for combining the prayers. And you have been calling them Ali worshippers and you also recently said you were glad that your Most Merciful Lord converted Ithanasheris s...bla. bla. lol
Fast in Ramadan is must.
I think you are either suffering from Alzheimers or serious dementia. You have asked the same question over and over again everytime a new member appears on the forum. You asked the same of Salim, Momin and others in the past. Your answers have been explained fully from Qur'an, ahadith. Asr Namaz is not compulsory so if you pray it, it is good. And this is in Bukhari hadith. The the prayers at the two ends of the day and fajar are compulsory and others are optional. And as regards fasting in Ramadhan, we do fast whether you believe it or not that is your prerogative. I do not have to prove anything to you.

There is a sura in the Qur'an which reads thus: LXXIII Ayah 7. True, there is for thee By day prolonged occupation wih ordinary duties: But keep in remembrance the name of thyLord and devote thyself to him whole heartedly. This is what our Imam teaches us too. I haven't heard this from any of your Mullas. I bet you, Hafiz-ul-Qura'an, did not know that either.

Ghadir
We have discussed it many times

Don't lie. You have been denying the event of Ghadir all along. I am not going to read the crap that you have written below. Your Abudduraida is bad mouthing Mowla Ali A.S.I read half a sentence. Keep this trash to yourself. No wonder you are sounding like him when it comes to my Imam. Bap tewa Beta.

Umar congratulated Hz Ali. He was not giving Bayat.

I do not care if he was congratulating Ali A.S. or was giving an oath. All I want to know what was the occasion? What happened at Ghadir that made Hazarat Umar congratulate Hazarat Ali A.S.

Here is quote from .
Hadith of Ghadir Khumm [A Sunni Perspective]
http://web.archive.org/web/200906120526 ... adir-khumm
The Hadith of Ghadir Khumm

To summarize the Hadith of Ghadir Khumm: The soldiers in Ali’s army were very upset with Ali (رضّى الله عنه) for denying them linen and camels from the spoils, and they were not pleased with the fact that Ali (رضّى الله عنه) himself was accorded a special share of the Khums (i.e. the fifth of war booty). Of course, Ali (رضّى الله عنه) cannot be blamed for this privilege of taking an extra share of the Khums, which is a right accorded to the Prophet’s family in the Quran. Nonetheless, the people had anger in their eyes, so they took special offense when Ali (رضّى الله عنه) took a slave girl for himself from the Khums; the soldiers wrongfully accused Ali (رضّى الله عنه) of being a hypocrite for denying the clothes and camels to the men but for himself taking a slave girl. It was for this wrongful criticism of Ali (رضّى الله عنه) that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) defended Ali (رضّى الله عنه) in the Hadith of Ghadir Khumm.

First of all, the Hadith of Ghadir Khumm as recorded in Sahih Bukhari was not intended to make Ali (رضّى الله عنه) look evil at all. In fact, the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) defended Ali’s actions. It should be noted that even the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) himself took a slave girl and this has been narrated in both Sunni and Shia Hadith. Slavery was the cultural norm back then and the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) urged the Muslims to treat their slave girls as their wives. On other occassions, the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) would encourage emancipating slaves and marrying them. In any case, there are many lengthy articles that defend the Islamic position on this matter, and the reader is free to search the internet for them.

Secondly, it should also be noted that Buraida (رضّى الله عنه) was not criticizing Ali (رضّى الله عنه) because he thought having a slave girl was immoral. Instead, Buraida (رضّى الله عنه) was only criticizing Ali (رضّى الله عنه) for taking part of the Khums while denying it to his men; to Buraida (رضّى الله عنه), it would have been immaterial what Ali (رضّى الله عنه) took from the Khums whether it be a slave girl, linen, or camels.

Thirdly, the fact that Ali (رضّى الله عنه) took a slave girl is narrated in the Shia Hadith, so why should the Shia react so violently when a similar narration is in the Sunni Hadith? Is this not hypocrisy? Indeed, just as Buraida (رضّى الله عنه) was angry at Ali (رضّى الله عنه) for taking a slave girl in the Sunni Hadith, similarly was Fatima (رضّى الله عنها) angry at Ali (رضّى الله عنه) for taking a slave girl in the Shia Hadith. This Shia Hadith was narrated by one of the fore-fathers of Shia theology, namely Ibn Babaveh Al-Qummi, and it is available on YaZahra.com, a reputable Shia website:

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:54 am

If you reject the above Hadiths then, thats fine. How about Fatimid Imams. They were big fan of music. Specially Imam az-Zahir. He is know for his affinity towards music. Now you reject Imams as well? I am not opposing you and I understand that you have your own believes you are not rejecting something because you want to be with evil. Same thing with me, or we ismailis are not fools as well. I don't think any ismaili believe in Aga Khan because he want not believe in Islam. Actually it is otherwise. We believe Aga Khan is our Imam and he is appointed by Allah that is why we believe in him. It is ok to not agree with each other.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:55 am

Dear monginis,

FYI - I have never said Bukhari is crap. Neither I send lanat on Aysha and the 3 khalifas.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 am

monginis wrote:this is so funny shia quoting bukhari which is actually a crap book for them. :wink:
Monginis: You are a Shia aren't you? You are a bohora, aren't you. That makes you a Shia, or didn't you know that.Ten more Monigins in SKQ, camp, like you and MSB wins the Daiship. If SKQ finds out you cal Bukhari "a crap" you will be the fist one ex-communicaed, in plain Bohora Gujarati: Baraat! Kapish!

one more thing, you guys throw back fard of Quraan which is namaz and fasting, but when it comes to ayyashi of watching dance you want to quote bukhari, and want to believe its a sunnah? Chota moo bari baat. Stop kising MF. He doesn't give a damn to you and if he does, there is no fool greater than him. Where the hell did you hear the fard of Quran and fasting that we do not do. Come out of the wahabi darkness. Are you sure you are a Bohora Shia and wants to join SKQ? I hope they vet you before they take you because they are very educated there and they do not need a dumbo like you.

As reegards Ayashi you say the same of MSB and his family right in this forum, are you talking that kind of ayashi? What are we supposed to do? Sit in a gutter like you and throw trash at people who are well off. I think you need to have your head examined. Qutbi hero is a doctor here. Contact him. LOL

The dandia ras you posted in LA i.e. Los Angeles, if you do not understand L.A. was in celebration of our Imam's Golden Jubilee! What did you expect us to do? Matam! Bohoras themselves make fun of your matam and call it disco matam TaubaNauzobillah! Is this Mohorram for you? When I say you, I mean you Morning Glory?

Don't make up stories! You know very well this was not performed on the 10th of Mohorram or even during the month of Mohorram. I challenge you to tell me when a joyous religious function was performed during the month of Mohorram by us? Fear God, brother and not MF. He has lost his soul to Most Merciful already.

burying girls and killing for honor was arab culture, do you guys appreciate it as well?
I have not seen a low life in my entire life. You don't even make sense. You are truly a sick person. Get help.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:51 am

@ Salim read again

this is so funny shia quoting bukhari which is actually a crap book for them. :wink:

one more thing, you guys throw back fard of Quraan which is namaz and fasting, but when it comes to ayyashi of watching dance you want to quote bukhari, and want to believe its a sunnah?