"WAHABISM EXPOSED!"

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Aminullah

Re: "WAHABISM EXPOSED!"

Unread post by Aminullah » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:19 pm

anajmi wrote:
as I said your IQ is lower than room temp,
Well, it's not. But since that is as high as you can count, I will consider it a complement.
Only guy who can debate with you in this world is Taher Shah from pakistan, he is trending on twitter since yesterday for this song he made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCrbuM8wmc

most probably you both are twins. :lol:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:03 pm

Sorry, my IQ is a little higher than morons watching trendings songs on twitter.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:51 pm

my IQ is a little higher
Taher shah says same thing.... :lol:

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:36 am

typical of ibn taimiya ideology, shout allah and quran all the time and when asked simple questions, deviate from the topic and confuse the matter. i just asked two simple questions to the claimer of following rigthfully allah quran and sunnah.

what should a true muslim do in the land of infidel--darul harb?
muaviya was a sahaba, abulahab a family, do u hate or love them?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:17 am

Your first question was answered days ago. Go and look in the thread that you asked the question.

It is typical of hypocrite idol worshippers. I asked one simple question to the lover of ahle bayt and he is unable to respond. Do you hate the Shaitaan?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Taher shah says same thing.... :lol:
and he is right. After all, he got you fools to watch his song didnt he?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:23 am

anajmi wrote:Your first question was answered days ago. Go and look in the thread that you asked the question.

It is typical of hypocrite idol worshippers. I asked one simple question to the lover of ahle bayt and he is unable to respond. Do you hate the Shaitaan?
when was first question answered?
i could not see it or may be deleted. could u plz repost it or the link to it?
the second question i asked u first, first answer it then i will answer ur question --promise.
there is also a third question which u did not answer--the hadith regarding panjatan by aisha --is this sahih hadith or zaif according to u?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:11 am

I think I have wasted enough time answering questions. Now I will waste time asking them.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:26 am

what will u gain by asking questions atleast from me or others like me, coz according to you i do not follow the correct quran and sunnah, so my answers will also be not according to them. but i by chance will gain as u claim to be following the correct version

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 am

I wasnt expecting to learn anything from you. When teachers ask question to kids in school it is not to learn from them but to teach them. Those who answer have potential, those who dont are a waste of their parents time and money. You are from amongst the latter.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:54 pm

ok accepted, teacher doesnt shy away from students difficult questions.
so be a gud teacher atleast and answer my questions plz

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Ok. Your answer to my questions will automatically provide you with answers to your own. So, if you want to learn anything, answer my questions first.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:41 am

i dont have the answer, that is why in the first place i am asking the question . if i had the answer and was all knowing, why should i ask?
that way the student will become teacher of the teacher, and i am not that enlightened.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:22 am

My question was very simple. Do you hate the Shaitaan?

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Foolish people: Please resolve your 'question and answer' chichodo soon. Your posts sound like school girls in playground.
The heading of this forum is "WAHABISM EXPOSED!" So let us get to it soon.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 24, 2016 5:30 pm

How Kosovo Was Turned Into Fertile Ground for ISIS

Extremist clerics and secretive associations funded by Saudis and others have transformed a once-tolerant Muslim society into a font of extremism.

Saudi money and influence have transformed this once-tolerant Muslim society at the hem of Europe into a font of Islamic extremism and a pipeline for jihadists.

Kosovo now finds itself, like the rest of Europe, fending off the threat of radical Islam. Over the last two years, the police have identified 314 Kosovars — including two suicide bombers, 44 women and 28 children — who have gone abroad to join the Islamic State, the highest number per capita in Europe.

They were radicalized and recruited, Kosovo investigators say, by a corps of extremist clerics and secretive associations funded by Saudi Arabia and other conservative Arab gulf states using an obscure, labyrinthine network of donations from charities, private individuals and government ministries.

“They promoted political Islam,” said Fatos Makolli, the director of Kosovo’s counterterrorism police. “They spent a lot of money to promote it through different programs mainly with young, vulnerable people, and they brought in a lot of Wahhabi and Salafi literature. They brought these people closer to radical political Islam, which resulted in their radicalization.”

After two years of investigations, the police have charged 67 people, arrested 14 imams and shut down 19 Muslim organizations for acting against the Constitution, inciting hatred and recruiting for terrorism. The most recent sentences, which included a 10-year prison term, were handed down on Friday.

It is a stunning turnabout for a land of 1.8 million people that not long ago was among the most pro-American Muslim societies in the world. Americans were welcomed as liberators after leading months of NATO bombing in 1999 that spawned an independent Kosovo.

Kosovo now has over 800 mosques, 240 of them built since the war and blamed for helping indoctrinate a new generation in Wahhabism. They are part of what moderate imams and officials here describe as a deliberate, long-term strategy by Saudi Arabia to reshape Islam in its image, not only in Kosovo but around the world.

Saudi diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks in 2015 reveal a system of funding for mosques, Islamic centers and Saudi-trained clerics that spans Asia, Africa and Europe. In New Delhi alone, 140 Muslim preachers are listed as on the Saudi Consulate’s payroll.

All around Kosovo, families are grappling with the aftermath of years of proselytizing by Saudi-trained preachers. Some daughters refuse to shake hands with or talk to male relatives. Some sons have gone off to jihad. Religious vigilantes have threatened — or committed — violence against academics, journalists and politicians.

How Kosovo and the very nature of its society was fundamentally recast is a story of a decades-long global ambition by Saudi Arabia to spread its hard-line version of Islam — heavily funded and systematically applied, including with threats and intimidation by followers.

“The first thing the Wahhabis do is to take members of our congregation, who understand Islam in the traditional Kosovo way that we had for generations, and try to draw them away from this understanding,” he said. “Once they get them away from the traditional congregation, then they start bombarding them with radical thoughts and ideas.”

“The main goal of their activity is to create conflict between people,” he said. “This first creates division, and then hatred, and then it can come to what happened in Arab countries, where war starts because of these conflicting ideas.”

Muslims in Kosovo, which was a part of the Ottoman Empire for 500 years, follow the Hanafi school of Islam, traditionally a liberal version that is accepting of other religions.

But all around the country, a new breed of radical preachers was setting up in neighborhood mosques, often newly built with Saudi money.

In some cases, centuries-old buildings were bulldozed, including a historic library in Gjakova and several 400-year-old mosques, as well as shrines, graveyards and Dervish monasteries, all considered idolatrous in Wahhabi teaching.

Al Waqf al Islami was established in the Balkans in 1989. Most of its financing came from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain, Kosovo investigators said in recent interviews. Unexplained gaps in its ledgers deepened suspicions that the group was surreptitiously funding clerics who were radicalizing young people, they said.

Investigators from Kosovo’s Financial Intelligence Unit found that Al Waqf al Islami, which had an office in central Pristina and a staff of 12, ran through €10 million from 2000 through 2012. Yet they found little paperwork to explain much of the spending.

More than €1 million went to mosque building. But one and a half times that amount was disbursed in unspecified cash withdrawals, which may have also gone to enriching its staff, the investigators said.

Only 7 percent of the budget was shown to have gone to caring for orphans, the charity’s stated mission.

By the summer of 2014, the Kosovo police shut down Al Waqf al Islami, along with 12 other Islamic charities, and arrested 40 people.

The charity’s head offices, in Saudi Arabia and the Netherlands, have since changed their name to Al Waqf, apparently separating themselves from the Balkans operation.

After the suicide bombings, the authorities opened a broad investigation and found that the Saudi charity Al Waqf al Islami had been supporting associations set up by preachers like Mr. Qazimi in almost every regional town.

Why the Kosovar authorities — and American and United Nations overseers — did not act sooner to forestall the spread of extremism is a question being intensely debated. “It was not in their interest, they did not want to irritate some Islamic countries,” Mr. Rexhepi said. “They simply did not do anything.”

In recent years, Saudi Arabia appears to have reduced its aid to Kosovo. Kosovo Central Bank figures show grants from Saudi Arabia averaging €100,000 a year for the past five years.

It is now money from Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates — which each average approximately €1 million a year — that propagates the same hard-line version of Islam. The payments come from foundations or individuals, or sometimes from the Ministry of Zakat (Almsgiving) from the various governments, Kosovo’s investigators say.

One transfer of nearly €500,000 from a Saudi individual was frozen in 2014 since it was intended for a Kosovo teenager, according to the investigators and a State Department report.

Today the Islamic Community of Kosovo has been so influenced by the largess of Arab donors that it has seeded prominent positions with radical clerics, its critics say.

READ FULL ARTICLE :-

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world ... emist&_r=0

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:24 am

Call to liberalize Saudi Islam draws death threats

He turned to the Quran and the stories of the Prophet Muhammad and his companions, considered the exemplars of Islamic conduct.

There had been plenty of mixing among the first generation of Muslims, and no one had seemed to mind.

At the time of the Prophet, women rode around on camels, which he said was far more provocative than veiled women piloting SUVs.

"I was surprised because we used to hear from the scholars, 'Haram, haram, haram,' but they never talked about the evidence,"

Regardless of how much the royal family lauds its Islamic values, when they want to earn money or innovate, they do not turn to the clerics for advice. They put up a wall and lock them out.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 151381.cms