MAIRAJ UN NABI

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
salaar

MAIRAJ UN NABI

Unread post by salaar » Tue May 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Allah subhanaho says in Quran SUBHANNALLAZI ASRAA BEABDEHI LAILAN MINAL MASJIDIL HARAAME ILLAL MASJIDIL AQSA................ RasoolAllah was bestowed with the honour of mairaj among anbia a.s on the 27th night of Rajab ul Asab and was taken from masjid il haram to masjid il aqsa where RasoolAllah led the namaz of 124000 anbia and reached sidratul muntaha on Burraq passing through all 7 skies. During Mairaj RasoolAllah was revealed with all the secrets and asraars, as to what would happen in his period and what would happen after him and the silsila of Imamat and Duat ul mutlaqeen. RasoolAllah said during Mairaj i saw the face of my brother Ali in every aasman, i asked Jibrael "ASBIQNI AKHI" has Ali reached earlier? Jibrael replied no but malaek were keen to see Ali and therefore Allah has made one farishta with a face resembling Ali, until RasoolAllah witnessed Ali on the kursiul karamat. RasoolAllah said Oh Salaman during mairaj i was enjoying in the garden of jannatul naeem when i smelled a fragrance, it was very soothing, i asked Jibrael this fragrance is better then all other fragrance of jannat, Jibrael replied this is the fragrance of an apple which Allah subhanaho created before 3000000 years and we are unaware of the purpose of producing it, this talk was going on when a jamat of farishta came with that apple and said Oh Mohammad Allah says his salaam on you and has send this apple for you, RasoolAllah said i put this apple under the wings of Jibrael and ate that apple when i descended in this world again, the barakat of this apple gathered in my body and when Fatimas wajood started in the dody of Khadija a part of the blessing and barakat of that apple reached Fatima, i was informed by vahi that because of the barakat of this apple a Hawra Insiaa would be born, wed that noor with Ali as it had been already done in aasman, Fatima would give birth to the two sirajul jannah that is the two lights of jannat Hasan and Hussain and out of the descendents of Hussain Immamat would continue and Hussain would be martyred by zalimeen. RasoolAllah says during mairaj i witnessed two havelis in jannat, one green and the other a red, i asked Jibrael why are they of different colors, Jibrael said please dont ask me this question on this happy day, RasoolAllah insisted and was told by jibrael that green is for Hasan who would be given poison and his liver would disintegrate into 72 pieces and red is for Hussain who would be martyred in karbala hungry and thirsty for three days and his head would be taken on the point of a lance from one place to another and on hearing this RasoolAllah wept profusely.

anajmi

Re: MAIRAJ UN NABI

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 06, 2014 6:17 pm

This is the latest episode of a new series called "The Adventures of Ali" published by Amar Chitra Katha.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed May 07, 2014 2:45 am

if this is something like adventure for you then atleast name the right person associated with it, why Ali ?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed May 07, 2014 3:09 am

salaar wrote:Allah subhanaho says in Quran SUBHANNALLAZI ASRAA BEABDEHI LAILAN MINAL MASJIDIL HARAAME ILLAL MASJIDIL AQSA................ RasoolAllah was bestowed with the honour of mairaj among anbia a.s on the 27th night of Rajab ul Asab and was taken from masjid il haram to masjid il aqsa where RasoolAllah led the namaz of 124000 anbia and reached sidratul muntaha on Burraq passing through all 7 skies. During Mairaj RasoolAllah was revealed with all the secrets and asraars, as to what would happen in his period and what would happen after him and the silsila of Imamat and Duat ul mutlaqeen.
fabricated and add up.....I don't think they had time to discuss any duat mutlaqeen on 7th sky.
Last edited by Sufi monk on Wed May 07, 2014 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hasan

Unread post by Hasan » Fri May 09, 2014 2:32 am

salaar wrote:Allah subhanaho says in Quran SUBHANNALLAZI ASRAA BEABDEHI LAILAN MINAL MASJIDIL HARAAME ILLAL MASJIDIL AQSA................ RasoolAllah was bestowed with the honour of mairaj among anbia a.s on the 27th night of Rajab ul Asab and was taken from masjid il haram to masjid il aqsa where RasoolAllah led the namaz of 124000 anbia and reached sidratul muntaha on Burraq passing through all 7 skies. During Mairaj RasoolAllah was revealed with all the secrets and asraars, as to what would happen in his period and what would happen after him and the silsila of Imamat and Duat ul mutlaqeen. RasoolAllah said during Mairaj i saw the face of my brother Ali in every aasman, i asked Jibrael "ASBIQNI AKHI" has Ali reached earlier? Jibrael replied no but malaek were keen to see Ali and therefore Allah has made one farishta with a face resembling Ali, until RasoolAllah witnessed Ali on the kursiul karamat. RasoolAllah said Oh Salaman during mairaj i was enjoying in the garden of jannatul naeem when i smelled a fragrance, it was very soothing, i asked Jibrael this fragrance is better then all other fragrance of jannat, Jibrael replied this is the fragrance of an apple which Allah subhanaho created before 3000000 years and we are unaware of the purpose of producing it, this talk was going on when a jamat of farishta came with that apple and said Oh Mohammad Allah says his salaam on you and has send this apple for you, RasoolAllah said i put this apple under the wings of Jibrael and ate that apple when i descended in this world again, the barakat of this apple gathered in my body and when Fatimas wajood started in the dody of Khadija a part of the blessing and barakat of that apple reached Fatima, i was informed by vahi that because of the barakat of this apple a Hawra Insiaa would be born, wed that noor with Ali as it had been already done in aasman, Fatima would give birth to the two sirajul jannah that is the two lights of jannat Hasan and Hussain and out of the descendents of Hussain Immamat would continue and Hussain would be martyred by zalimeen. RasoolAllah says during mairaj i witnessed two havelis in jannat, one green and the other a red, i asked Jibrael why are they of different colors, Jibrael said please dont ask me this question on this happy day, RasoolAllah insisted and was told by jibrael that green is for Hasan who would be given poison and his liver would disintegrate into 72 pieces and red is for Hussain who would be martyred in karbala hungry and thirsty for three days and his head would be taken on the point of a lance from one place to another and on hearing this RasoolAllah wept profusely.

Allah initially required us to pray 50 times (not units, times) a day when Muhammad (s) met Allah in the seventh heaven during his Miraj (ascension). But, thankfully Musa , who was residing in the sixth heaven, repeatedly advised Muhammad (s) to ask for more reduction in prayer. By oscillating between Allah in seventh heaven and Musa in the sixth five times, Muhammad (s) haggled for further discount of the numbers of prayers.

This is the longest story in hadith books, taking pages and pages, and it contains the fingerprints of Jewish storytellers. Allah never burdens a person beyond his or her capacity (2:286; 6:152; 7:42; 23:62). Claiming that Allah initially wished to impose prayer on people 50 times a day, which means one prayer for every 28 minutes, day and night, is denial of Allah’s compassion. This story also insults Muhammad (s) intelligence, yet turns him into someone like a union leader negotiating on behalf of his people against a cruel boss, with Musa as the advisor.
Moreover, sala prayer did not start with Muhammad (s) ; it started with Ibrahim (s) (17:1,78; 53:1-182:83; 2:124-125; 2:238; 11:114; 24:58).