Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
bohrabai
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:15 am

Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#1

Unread post by bohrabai » Sat May 10, 2014 10:42 am

JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WERE CURSED BY PROPHET PBUH FOR MAKING DARGAHS AND HOW BOHRAS ARE NOW EVEN GOING TO JEWISH DARGAH
=====
Do see the photos attached below this post, and the following hadith, I see an exact fulfillment in the Bohras .
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You would tread the same path as was trodden by those before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this also. We said: Allah's Messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians (by your words) "those before you"? He said: Who else (than those two religious groups)?Sahih Muslim Hadith Number 6448.

Jews were cursed by the prophet pbuh as they were the first to make graves concrete and revere it by making DARGAH over it.Below is the Jewish dargah of a Bani Israeli Prophet PBUH:

“Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that.” (Sahih Muslim)

“May Allah’s curse be on the Jews for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (Sahih Bukhari)

“May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (Sahih Bukhari)

“If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection.” (Sahih Bukhari)



Quran - 1:5 You (Alone) we worship, and you (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything)
Image
Image
Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#2

Unread post by Rebel » Sat May 10, 2014 10:56 am

The Masses will worship everyone and anything except the three Khalifas. I have seen masses the kissing the feet of Hindu Pandits and requesting them to perform prayers for them and even prayed with the Hindus with their idols in their temples.

SBM
Posts: 6352
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#3

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 am

Bohrabai
I think in your zeal to criticize you do not seem to differentiate between tourism/respect and faith.
What is wrong if people are visiting Jewish and Christian places since all three faiths of Abraham have many common Prophets. If this is the grave of one of the Prophets revered to all three Abrahamic faith what is wrong going and doing Salwaat or Fateha.
I just came back from Turkey and I saw hundreds of Non Muslims coming into Sulemaniyah Mosque and saw many more in Blue Mosque.
I donot think it is wrong for anyone to visit all these places as long as we are very clear about our faith and differentiate with others.
Let us not criticize and put pictures of irrelevancy.
You also showed a picture of Bohras saying Namaste to Sri Lanka leader, what is wrong with that. President Obama did bend down to pay respect to Japanese King and other dignitaries because that is their culture and we should learn to respect everyone instead of just mocking.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#4

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat May 10, 2014 11:22 am

I know about a lot of Dawoodi bohras in Nagpur who go to this hindu lady living in nearby village. People humorously call her " JAHRU WALI BAI", I have heard stories of people getting rich and wealthy after visiting her fort night. She tells her followers or disciples to sweep her house and then wish for what they want and pay some guru dakshana to her. Dawoodi bohras are finding devious ways to earn more money and fill the coffers of this hungry hyenas (KOTHAR AND QASRE GALI KE MAWALI)

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#5

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat May 10, 2014 11:25 am

bohrabai wrote:JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WERE CURSED BY PROPHET PBUH FOR MAKING DARGAHS AND HOW BOHRAS ARE NOW EVEN GOING TO JEWISH DARGAH
=====
Do see the photos attached below this post, and the following hadith, I see an exact fulfillment in the Bohras .
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You would tread the same path as was trodden by those before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this also. We said: Allah's Messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians (by your words) "those before you"? He said: Who else (than those two religious groups)?Sahih Muslim Hadith Number 6448.

Jews were cursed by the prophet pbuh as they were the first to make graves concrete and revere it by making DARGAH over it.Below is the Jewish dargah of a Bani Israeli Prophet PBUH:

“Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that.” (Sahih Muslim)

“May Allah’s curse be on the Jews for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (Sahih Bukhari)

“May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (Sahih Bukhari)

“If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection.” (Sahih Bukhari)



Quran - 1:5 You (Alone) we worship, and you (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything)]
But Bohrabhai Dawoodi bohras discard Sahih Bukhari hadiths and they are more interested in Shahee Haleem and Biryani.

bohrabai
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:15 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#6

Unread post by bohrabai » Sat May 10, 2014 12:24 pm

bro SBM,

I posted it here to show , how beautifully what the prophet pbuh prophesized has come to truth. And yes you cannot visit such places as they are occupied by Jews and they have made dargahs over it since millenias , only if the graves are restructured as per Islamic standards , only then we can do ziyarat, untill then going there is a big sin and we should not even inadvertently disobey what the prophet pbuh has said on this very crucial matters of Shirk.

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#7

Unread post by trvoice » Sat May 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Chillout guys, its probably Dawood Nabi aka King David in Jerusalem. Yes he was a nabi and we do his ziarat.

Sufi monk
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#8

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 10, 2014 4:12 pm

bohrabai wrote:bro SBM,

I posted it here to show , how beautifully what the prophet pbuh prophesized has come to truth. And yes you cannot visit such places as they are occupied by Jews and they have made dargahs over it since millenias , only if the graves are restructured as per Islamic standards , only then we can do ziyarat, untill then going there is a big sin and we should not even inadvertently disobey what the prophet pbuh has said on this very crucial matters of Shirk.
Abbas bhai petiwala,

no matter how many IDs you change u will still remain same wahabi zakir naik follower, do u know these are prophet qabr, and just go and ask you master zakir naik how many hadiths are there to visit prophets and awliyah qabr, this is beautiful sunnah of prophet(s).

but since u guys wants to abolish every sunnah of prophet, these hadiths wont gain ur attention.

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#9

Unread post by salaar » Sat May 10, 2014 5:24 pm

how foolish and narrow minded these wahabi dogs are, trying every opportunity to bring a bad name to our community by twisting facts, this sure is the qabar mubarak of Dawood Nabi and there are more in jerusalem where both jews and muslims pray in their own ways but these zakiri dogs are barking on anything that they find fit for their criticism without knowing the facts. Shame upon you,

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#10

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 10, 2014 6:00 pm

A different version which is contrary to wahabi beliefs :-

The Islam haters would be happy putting one leg on the other while sitting and saying: Ahh! we created a sect inside Muslims with the help of British to do the job which we had failed to do since ages (i.e. creating chaos/anarchy in Muslim world by getting destroyed the holy Islamic heritage from the hands of so called Muslims themselves).

If not stopped then final goal of Satan (Iblees) is to destroy Ka'ba (which also contains Maqam of Ibrahim i.e. shrine built over his foot print which is proven holy through Nass of Qur'an) and also destroy other Sha'ir Allah (signs to be venerated) including tomb of Sayyidna Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as is propagated in many wahabi literature which calls it the biggest idol (Naudhobillah).

http://www.ahlus-sunna.com/index.php?op ... Itemid=163

bohrabai
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:15 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#11

Unread post by bohrabai » Sat May 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Bro GM,
I have seen that you always post highly slanderous , without proof lies , this "british conspiracy" is all fake , the so called "wahhabi" beliefs go way back to Ibn Tayimmiyyah who was the first to Object to building elaborate shrines when they began being built . Remember most of these dargahs were built just 900 years ago ,and even the green dome was built by an Ayyash ruler , who wanted to copy christian and Jews, the Ulema of the time had criticized for building that dome.

GM , ask yourself what is being done in dargah ? goto Ajmer khawaja temple, or goto near by raudat tahera temple where both taghoot have been buried. I would say that what is being done there is thrice worse than a hindu temple . It involves Shirk+Deception+Disobedience to hadith

tasneempati
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:44 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#12

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun May 11, 2014 5:51 am

Lately many Wahabi's such as "shehzaada/ Bohrabai" etc have entered this forum. Guys take care of these lanati Napaks.

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#13

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun May 11, 2014 10:13 am

Teen patti

Please do not get personal. Respond with your comments

freebhora
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 5:49 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#14

Unread post by freebhora » Sun May 11, 2014 12:15 pm

salaar wrote: this sure is the qabar mubarak of Dawood Nabi and there are more in jerusalem where both jews and muslims pray in their own ways but these zakiri dogs are barking on anything that they find fit for their criticism without knowing the facts. Shame upon you,

So what if they are graves of a prophet ,The hadith infact opposes such practices and this is what was photographed. What "facts" were twisted? It is well known that abdes goto all dargahs like hasan feer, galyakot etc , have you been there ? just see what a big business they have made there filling the coffers of Kothar.

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#15

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun May 11, 2014 5:03 pm

See with your own eyes
Posted by "gulam_parinda"
My friend just posted this clip on FB...see what these abdes doing in Lukmanjee Saheb dargah.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=14 ... =2&theater

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohras fulfilling prophetic hadith

#16

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 11, 2014 6:26 pm

bohrabai wrote:Bro GM,

I have seen that you always post highly slanderous , without proof lies , this "british conspiracy" is all fake
Bro bohrabai,

If I or anyone else would post articles showing that the activities of Hindus, Jews or any other Islamic sect which you are averse to are "british conspiracy" then you will accept it without batting an eyelid because it suits your ideology. This happens with many people and I don't want to single you out. I am just trying to say that people refuse to view things with an unbiased mind. I can produce volumes of such reports which could implicate your wahabi leaders also and moreover even my subject article is based on proofs. However I don't want to continue this debate because it is unending as neither are you going to change your belief nor would I, so just leave it to that.

Case closed.